周记大全作文列表
小学生周记
初中生周记
高中生周记高一暑假英语周记_百度知道
高一暑假英语周记
按默认排序
按时间排序
About Breakfast
Recently I have made an investigation among 100 students of Senior.One in our school.About 45 precent students go to school without breakfast. While 35 percent students do not treat breakfast seriously.Only 20 percent students have enough breakfast with nutrition every morning.
Some students who study late into the night choose to miss breakfast so that they can have a few extra minutes in bed. Others are given money to buy their breakfast on the way to school because their parents are too busy to prepare it for them. In addition, a few school girls want to stay silm and often go to school without breakfast.
In fact breakfast is very important. It can make you have good member, and good judgement, and make you in good heip. So every student should start their day with a regular breakfast
I am sad But I will walk out
am sad in these days.I failed in filling in the College Entrance Examination Application.An important sfultep, but I failed,And wrestled.I do not know how to express my mood.Feeling sad and sorry and I'm really hurt deep inside. Though things like these ,I will walk out of shadow.Because I think the world is beautiful and I will successful.
The Broadcasting Station of Our Sch
There is a broadcasting station in our school. All kinds of programmes are broadcast here. For example, brief news, moral education, voice of the class, sports entertainment, music appreciation are broadcast on the air all over the school. It broadcasts both self-made programmes and relays. They are all good, in my opinion. If we want to improve our English, we'd better pick up the English programme every day. It isn't difficult to understand. We can also listen to English programmes on the radio. As a result, the more we listen to the programmes, the more we know. We can also write to the station to give advice or to ask for what we want.
百度知道还有6条回答
1、It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free.Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleepand eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest.
2、It was the second day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Zhongshan. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an Englishdaily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept fo...
(一)today is the first day that we start our summer camp. everybody is amazed at the foreign teacher. they have white skin, yellow hair, blue eyes……but no one is very beautiful or handsome. foreigners are very tall or fat. i don’t like them. white skin with them is a little ugly. all day around i found that two thirds of the day time i was sleepy. i think tomorrow will be better.
(二) its important for us to be healthy all our life. we cant study or work well without healthy body. therere many ways to keep healthy. first of all, we should keep taking exercises every day. we can walk to school instead of taking a bus. after school, we can spend an hour playing ball games. if we live in a high-rise, we can walk upstairs or downstairs. second, we should have a balanced diet. finally,...
。Today and friends of foreign travel, outside air is very good, people feel very comfortable. We all appreciate the fine girls bicycles. We enjoyed the beautiful nature brought. We happily spent a happy day. 今天和朋友一起出外交游,外面的空气很好,人感觉很舒服。我们骑着自行车一路欣赏鸟语花香。享受着大自然带给我们的无限美好。大家开开心心地度过了愉快的一天。
2。Today Mailehaoduo clothes, and parents take to the streets is happy, the parents have to pay to buy things. Unlike in their street to buy things they like to take a long time but saw the price, Ha-ha, is really very happy. I love my parents, I too thank them for the care and love. `` 今天买了好多衣服,和父母上街就是愉快,买东西有父母帮付钱。不像平时自己上街买东西碰到喜欢的但看了价钱都要考虑好久,呵呵,真的是很开心。我爱我的父母,...
  A trip to countryside
I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays this year. I liked green plants, clear rivers lovely amimals there.I breathed the fresh air on the mountain sometimes I went swimming in the river. I kept a diary every day.
  I liked not the scene of the countryside, also the people there. I helped them to do farm work. I also helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons. The children were interested in English. They were good at reading writing, did not do well in listening speaking. I helped them improve their listening speaking. Their parents thought highly of me. I realized that knowledge is greatly needed in the countryside.
This week is really busy and crucial for me, as I have made up my mind to get some change and have a new beginning. Not everyone has the courage to change, since change means more difference and you need to adapt to the new environment while the recognition from others have to be re-established. But I don't want to waste my life any more and what I really want is an enriched life other than a boring one. People grow up while they experience challenges. The way how to face and handle challenges is hard to learn from others, and you have to experience it by yourself, just like the lyrics says, "Unable to see the rainbow without experiencing storm".
Everyone has to make choices and decisions, while it's hard for us to forcast whether it is right or wrong. Just thin...
其他类似问题
暑假:英语培训的相关知识高一英语周记100字
> 高一英语周记100字
高一英语周记100字
来源:日记网
  我的生日(My birthday)
  Today is my birthday, so some of my classmates sent me presents.Mother prepared a tea party for me.I invited all of them to come and take part in it.The tea party began at half past six.There were cold drinks and refreshments.We ate,talked and laughed.We felt that we were the happiest men in the world.Time passed quickly. In a twinkling,the clock on the wall struck nine.We could not but say&Good-bye& to one another.
  我的(My Diary)
  Saturday again. How time flies! Another week has gone.
  This afternoon, I was often absent-minded in class, for I was thinking of the film &The Sound of Music&, which would be shown at 7 p.m. on the school playground. As soon as class was over, I hurried out of the classroom.
  On the way home I saw a little child standing by the roadside crying. Obviously, he had lost his way. Forgetting all about the film, I went up to him and asked him to tell me whatever he knew about his family. It took me nearly an hour to send him home. His parents were very glad to find their lost child back and thanked me again and again.
  I missed the film. But I felt happy.
  忙碌的周末(My busy weekend)
  On Saturday, I&m going to the bookstore by subway.I'm going to buy a new CD and some story-books.Then.I'mgoing to go home and read the new books . On sunday, I'm going to the supermarket with my mother.We're going to visit my aunt. we are going to watch tv together. That will be fun! What about you? What are you going to do on the weekend?
  特殊的日子(A Special Day)
  It is a special day today. My mother sent one hundred basket of red bayberries. I like to eat red bayberries. It tastes nice. When they arrived in Shanghai, they were still fresh. But most of them would be sent to my mother&s business friends. I chose the best basket of red bayberries to eat. I put the rest in my refrigerator. Red bayberry is my hometown&s special product. It is well-known in china. Many people like to eat it.
更多相关文章:
高一英语周记100字相关推荐发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间: 发布时间:英语成绩周记_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语成绩周记
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语周记 的文章

随机推荐