华夏希望英语周刊网在这周我表现更好的英语

英语翻译我希望你在你女儿生日会上过得愉快.请允许送上我迟来的祝福.你的两个孙女都非常可爱.现在我离开船了在家休息一个星期.过了这个星期我不得不又去船上工作了.现在Dora是经理了._百度作业帮
英语翻译我希望你在你女儿生日会上过得愉快.请允许送上我迟来的祝福.你的两个孙女都非常可爱.现在我离开船了在家休息一个星期.过了这个星期我不得不又去船上工作了.现在Dora是经理了.
英语翻译我希望你在你女儿生日会上过得愉快.请允许送上我迟来的祝福.你的两个孙女都非常可爱.现在我离开船了在家休息一个星期.过了这个星期我不得不又去船上工作了.现在Dora是经理了.原来的经理离开了.现在还有很多人都像我一样想要离开.所以,Dora不想我离开.因为她需要我的帮助.和你相处是一段难忘的日子.谢谢你叫我学英语.请告诉我你的近况翻译的好.我会加分的.\(^o^)/~
I wish you happy on your daughter's birthday party.Please allow me to send blessings.Both of your granddaughter are very pretty.Now I've left the boat at a week's rest.After the week I have to work on the boat again.Now Dora is the manager.The former manager have left.And there are many people who want to leave as me.So,Dora doesn't want me to leave,because she needs my help.The time getting along with you is very unforgettable.And thank you for your calling me to learn English.Please tell me how's your going on.
I hope that you had have a nice day during your daughter's birthday. Please do accept my delayed bless. Both your grandaughters are very adorable. I have left the boat and stayed at home for a week. B...
Hope your birthday in your daughter is enjoyed. Please allow me to send blessings. You two are very cute granddaughter. Now I leave the ship at a week's rest. This week I have had to work. Dora now is...英语翻译1.昨天是星期几?( )( )( )it yesterday?2.听到这件事我很难过 I'm sorry ( )( )that.3.我希望你现在身体好些 I ( ) you( )( )now.4.你必须照顾自己并保持身体健康 You must( )( )yourself and ( )( ) 5.你长大_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.昨天是星期几?( )( )( )it yesterday?2.听到这件事我很难过 I'm sorry ( )( )that.3.我希望你现在身体好些 I ( ) you( )( )now.4.你必须照顾自己并保持身体健康 You must( )( )yourself and ( )( ) 5.你长大
英语翻译1.昨天是星期几?( )( )( )it yesterday?2.听到这件事我很难过 I'm sorry ( )( )that.3.我希望你现在身体好些 I ( ) you( )( )now.4.你必须照顾自己并保持身体健康 You must( )( )yourself and ( )( ) 5.你长大了想经商吗?Do you want to be a businessman when you ( )( 6.前一天他好好休息了一天 He( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( ) 7.他可以同时看整个世界 He can see the whole world( )( )( )( ).8.半小时以前格先生在哪里?( )( )Mr Green( )( )( )( 9.他刚才游泳了 He( )( )( )( )( ).一个括号代表一条"要填"横线
1.昨天是星期几?( what)(day )(was )it yesterday?2.听到这件事我很难过 I'm sorry ( to)(hear )that.3.我希望你现在身体好些 I ( hope) you(are )( healthier)now.4.你必须照顾自己并保持身体健康 You must( look)(after )yourself and ( keep)(healthy ) 5.你长大了想经商吗?Do you want to be a businessman when you (grow )(up 6.前一天他好好休息了一天 He( took)(a )(good )(rest )(the )(day )(before )(yesterday ) 7.他可以同时看整个世界 He can see the whole world(at )(the )(same )(time ).8.半小时以前格先生在哪里?( where)(was )Mr Green(half )(an )(hour )(ago 9.他刚才游泳了 He(went )(to )(swin )(just )( now).
你想翻译什么呢?最好不超过在英语怎么地道表达请翻译我希望房租最好不超过400一周我希望室友最好不超过3个人_百度作业帮
最好不超过在英语怎么地道表达请翻译我希望房租最好不超过400一周我希望室友最好不超过3个人
最好不超过在英语怎么地道表达请翻译我希望房租最好不超过400一周我希望室友最好不超过3个人
我希望房租最好不超过400一周&I hope the rental could be less than 400 per week.我希望室友最好不超过3个人&I don't expect to have more than 3 roommates.
better not exceed
inauthentic意思: that you cannot believe or rely on 假的;不可信的;不可靠的 不地道的表达可以说inauthentic expression或者inauthentic communication希望回答对你有帮助
I hope the rent is not over $400 per week.I hope I don't need to share the room with more than three other persons.
I hope the rent better not exceed 400 per week.I hope the number of roommate better not exceed 3.翻译求duan wen明天要谈论社团,老师提问看下面的几句怎么表达为好、我在上周加入了奋翔英语协会,这个协会帮助大家提高英语的口语水平,我希望能在此提高自己的听说水平。不过_百度作业帮
翻译求duan wen明天要谈论社团,老师提问看下面的几句怎么表达为好、我在上周加入了奋翔英语协会,这个协会帮助大家提高英语的口语水平,我希望能在此提高自己的听说水平。不过
翻译求duan wen明天要谈论社团,老师提问看下面的几句怎么表达为好、我在上周加入了奋翔英语协会,这个协会帮助大家提高英语的口语水平,我希望能在此提高自己的听说水平。不过我已经缺席几天了,因为我总是爱睡懒觉。我希望自己能坚持下去,能有所收获
I joined Fenxiang English Association (Club?). This club helps people to improve their oral English. I hope to improve my abilities in listening and speaking English. But I have missed several days of the activities,
because I always sleep late. I hope l can keep trying and get some achievement.我是方敏,本周由我为大家做英语发言:我喜欢的运动是游泳,因为游泳对身体有好处,所以我经常在游泳池里游泳,并希望大家也能在大海里游泳 的英文作文怎么写_百度作业帮
我是方敏,本周由我为大家做英语发言:我喜欢的运动是游泳,因为游泳对身体有好处,所以我经常在游泳池里游泳,并希望大家也能在大海里游泳 的英文作文怎么写
我是方敏,本周由我为大家做英语发言:我喜欢的运动是游泳,因为游泳对身体有好处,所以我经常在游泳池里游泳,并希望大家也能在大海里游泳 的英文作文怎么写
Hello,I'm Fang Min.I'd like to give an English speech this week.My favourite sport is swimming.Swimming is very good for our health,so I often go swimmingin the swimming pool.Hope you all can also swim in the sea.
经常游泳一定身材很好啊

我要回帖

更多关于 华夏希望英语周刊订阅 的文章

随机推荐