这道题真难怎么做

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
这道题怎么做啊?
您好,98%浓硫酸的相对密度是1.84,也就是说98%浓硫酸的密度是1.84g/cm3.
根据密度公式ρ=m/v,V=m/ρ
10t=10 000kg=10 000 000g
该硫酸所占的体积是:
10 000 000g/1.84g/mL=mL=L.
希望对您有所帮助!
kg/(1.84g/mL)=5434.8kmL=5434.8L.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注这道题怎么做:阅读理解。_百度知道
这道题怎么做:阅读理解。
阅读理解。
&&&& I'm Joan Croft. I must have to say that I came into nursing by chance. I didn't really like my first job,
which was office work. It was all right-but that's just about all you can say about it. I stayed in the same
place with the same people around me all day and every day. Then I became a singer, which I enjoyed
very much. But after a while the singing group broke up (解散) and I had to start looking for something
else. &&&& Some girls have wanted to be nursed ever since they were children, but it never entered my head until
I saw an advertisement in a paper. I wrote in and thought. "Oh, well, I will give it a try." One thing I liked about it was going away from home. &&&& The training itself is very interesting and most of it is just on the wards (病房), so that you very
quickly begin nursing real patients. &&&& I lived in the nurses' home when I arrived and I had my own room, which was very nice. &&&& I like nursing more than I ever thought I would. I'll always carry on nursing. I have got a boy friend,
who is a doctor, so I hope to get married sometime, but wherever I live there's sure to be a hospital in
the place and there is always a job for a nurse. 1. What was Joan's first job? &&&&______________________________________________. 2. Why didn't Joan like her first job? &&&&______________________________________________. 3. Why didn't Joan go on with her second job? &&&&______________________________________________. 4. How did Joan find out the information about the nursing job? &&&&______________________________________________. 5. What was Joan's plan for the future? &&& ______________________________________________.
我有更好的答案
1. It was office work.&& 2. Because she didn't like staying in the same place with the same people around her all day and
&&& every day/Because she was fed up with it.
3. Because the singing group broke up.
4. She found an advertisement in a paper.
5. She hoped to get married sometime and went on her nursing job. 答案不唯一
其他类似问题
127人觉得有用
为您推荐:
阅读理解的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这道题怎么做:阅读理解.
Nora is an American girl. She studies in a middle school. She has a little sister. Her name is Kate. Kate is
only four. Nora likes Kate very much.
Today is Sunday. Nora wants her pen. S_百度作业帮
这道题怎么做:阅读理解.
Nora is an American girl. She studies in a middle school. She has a little sister. Her name is Kate. Kate is
only four. Nora likes Kate very much.
Today is Sunday. Nora wants her pen. S
这道题怎么做:阅读理解.
&&&& Nora is an American girl. She studies in a middle school. She has a little sister. Her name is Kate. Kate is
only four. Nora likes Kate very much. &&& &Today is Sunday. Nora wants her pen. She takes out her pencil case. "Oh, dear! Where's my pen?" She
can't find her pen. She goes to ask her sister in her bedroom.
&&&& "Kate! I can't find my pen. Can you see……Oh, what are you doing with (用) my pen?" &&& &"I'm writing to my friend, Betty." Kate answers. "But how can you? You don't know what to write."
&&&& "It doesn't matter (没关系). Betty can't read." Kate says.
1. Who are sisters?
A. Nora and Kate.
B. Nora and Betty.
C. Betty and Kate.
D. Nora, Betty and Kate.
2. _____ can't find her pen.
D. Nora's friend
3. Where is Kate?
A. In the school.
B. In a shop.
C. In her bedroom.
D. In her father's car.
4. Which is not right?
A. Nora finds her pen in Kate's room.
B. Kate can't write.
C. Kate is writing with her sister's pen.
D. Betty is older than Kate.
5. Betty and Kate are not _____.
A. sisters
B. Americans
C. at home
D. schoolgirls这道题怎么做:根据意思写词语。_百度知道
这道题怎么做:根据意思写词语。
根据意思写词语。 (1)形容歌声、鸟鸣声很动听。(    ) (2)没有谈话对象,自己和自己说话。(    ) (3)把不同的或差别悬殊的人或事物放在一起进行谈论或同等看待。(    ) (4)愿望得到满足。(    ) (5)用不着经过思考(就作出反应)。形容说话做事反应敏捷。(    ) (6)形体大而笨重的东西。(    ) (7)颜色、花样等素淡雅致。(    )
我有更好的答案
(1)悦耳 (2)自言自语 (3)相提并论 (4)如愿以偿 (5)不假思索 (6)庞然大物 (7)素雅
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
词语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这道题怎么做:读下图,回答问题。_百度知道
(1)地中;苏伊士 (2)黑种人 (3)南温 (4)热带草原;C (5)海运 (6)改变单一商品为主的经济结构,建立完善的民族经济体系(符合题意即可)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
回答问题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中考必做的36道压轴题 的文章

随机推荐