提问者采纳
楼主您好,这首歌曲暂时是不存在的。是漫画作者自己编的一首歌曲。我把剧中的歌词帮您抄写出来了,希望您能喜欢。looked up high,
found a steel tower,
wondering how I would feel ,
if I fall down,
Was it a dream, I saw deep red,
chasing for what's far ahead,
always yearning . Don't know why but the beauty,
really want, may seem to be awkward to someone's eyes歌词大意是:我抬头看了看,看到了一座铁塔,我疑惑我会感觉到什么,如果我跌到了,是一个梦想,我看到深红色,追逐遥遥领先,总是向往,不知道为什么,但是美丽,我真的想要,在某些人的眼里也许很笨拙。翻译出来的歌词逻辑怪怪的,但歌词大意确实就是这样。如果想听类似的风格,推荐一首《THE END OF THE WORLD 》。同时希望您能喜欢。满意请采纳,我也很喜欢看这部动漫。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
还没有那么快有正式资源的,不过歌名是 Fallin’
我也想要,发发给我吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《Fallin‘》歌词
— marina[日]
Fallin' - marina[日]
词:麻枝准 曲:光収容
Looking up high found a steel tower
Wondering how I would feel if I fall down
Was it a dream I saw deep red
Chasing for what's far ahead always yearning
Don't know why but the beauty
I really want may seem to be awkward to someone's eyes
Looking down below ground top of the tower
Fear takes over my heart and my knees won't stop shaking
Then I realize I'm falling down
Why do the things I have loved always breaking
I really want may seem to be ugly to someone's eyes
Chasing for what's far ahead always yearning
I really want may seem to be little crazy in sight
And now I'd be flying high to the sky
Lifting me to the yonder
Something brought me here so far from home
But I'm not cold at all
《Fallin‘》歌词 --
歌词制作者
marina[日]歌词
marina[日]最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除有一首英语歌我老想不起来名字。 歌词有一段是:monday sunday 然后一个忘了第四个是Friday 谁知道他的名字_百度知道
有一首英语歌我老想不起来名字。 歌词有一段是:monday sunday 然后一个忘了第四个是Friday 谁知道他的名字
快啊急~老想听它!谢谢各位了啊!快~
是英语儿歌
宇恒(番茄女孩)专辑:宇宙永恒 happy day happy day歌手:蕃茄女孩曲:曾思铭词:曾思铭姜忆萱颜玺轩os:咦?现在几点了sorry我忘了带表我正在等人呢!等一个神秘的人....喜欢你就是起点make a wish 梦会实现晴天阴天今天明天黑夜白天全都是 happy daysunday,monday,tuesday,wednesdaythursday,friday,saturday 对你有一点想念放心里面sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesdaythursday,friday,saturday 开心的笑开心的飞最想飞过你身边oh 看你的笑脸os:咦?他怎么还没来?我猜在路上了吧他啊是梦的使者要把希望带来就快了sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesdaythursday,friday,saturday 精灵跑到梦里面快快去冒险sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesdaythursday,friday,saturday星星照在青青草原一想到你都变美oh happy happy daywhere ever u go 我要在你身边陪你高兴难过变丑变美梦想实现sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesdaythursday,friday,saturday开心的笑开心的飞最想飞到你身边happy day happy dayos:啊,我看见他了…哈哈哈哈happy day happy day wo.......
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
Craig David----7days
苏醒翻唱过,也不错。
7days - craig david
(you know what, what, what, got something to say, yeah)
(craig david, seven days, check it out, yeah)
on my way to see my friends
who lived a couple blocks away from me (ow)
as i walked through the subway
it must have been about a quarter past three
in front of me stood a beautiful honey
with a beautiful body (body)
she asked me for the time i said it'd cost her, her name
a six-digit number and a date with me tomorrow at nine
did she decline, no
didn't she mind, i don't think so
was it for real, damn sure
what was the deal, a pretty girl aged 24
so was sh...
歌手:蕃茄女孩 专辑:happy day
词:曾思铭姜忆萱颜玺轩
sorry我忘了带表
我正在等人呢!
等一个神秘的人....
喜欢你就是起点
make a wish 梦会实现
晴天阴天今天明天
黑夜白天全都是 happy day
sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday
thursday,friday,saturday
对你有一点想念放心里面
thursday,friday,saturday
开心的笑开心的飞
最想飞过你身边
oh 看你的笑脸
我猜在路上了吧
他啊是梦的使者要把希望带来就快了
thursday,friday,saturday
精灵跑到梦里面快快去冒险
thursday,friday,sa...
I gotta feeling - Black Eyed Peas 或是7 days
- Craig David
sarah connor——wait till you hear from me
这是一首反毒品歌曲,讲述的是情同姐妹的好友因染上毒瘾无法自拔,从而断送了大好生命的故事。虽然歌曲节奏明快,却掩hear you me歌词饰不hear you me 中文了悲伤与遗憾.看似明快的调子中的悲伤,才更深入人心,尤其是开始
这是一首反毒品歌曲,讲述的是情同姐妹的好友因染上毒瘾无法自拔,从而断送了大好生命的故事。虽然歌曲节奏明快,却掩饰不了悲伤与遗憾.看似明快的调子中的悲伤,才更深入人心,尤其是开始的独白部分,表达了Sarah对女朋友Maria的思念,听了让人蛮有感觉的,特别是最后救护车声音的那一段……
This song is about Maria
这首歌是关于玛利亚的 我很亲密的朋友
Craig David-7 days
sunday, monday or always
seven days(craig david的)
英语歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌 ,歌词里面有:i don t went you..i don t went to .. ,是一个女的唱的英文歌,开嗨包经常放的!
求一首歌 ,歌词里面有:i don t went you..i don t went to .. ,是一个女的唱的英文歌,开嗨包经常放的!
不区分大小写匿名
曲名:Don’t Say You Love Me 歌手:M2M
Don’t Say You Love MeGot introduced to you by a friendYou were cute and all thatBaby you set the trend, yes you did ohThe next thing I know we’re down at the cinemaWe’re sitting there, you start kissing meWhat’s that about?VERSE 2You’re moving too fast, I don’t understand youI’m not ready yet, baby I can’t pretendNo I can’tThe best I can do is tell you to talk to meIt’s possible, eventualLove will find a wayLove will find a way...CHORUSDon’t say you love meYou don’t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon’t go there babyNot before I’m readyDon’t say your heart’s in a hurryIt’s not like we’re gonna get marriedGive me, give me some timeVERSE 3Here’s how I play, here’s where you standHere’s what to prove to get any further than where it’s beenI’ll make it clear, not gonna tell you twiceTake it slow, you keep pushing meYou’re pushing me awayPushing me away...Don’t say you love meYou don’t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon’t go there babyNot before I’m readyDon’t say your heart’s in a hurryIt’s not like we’re gonna get marriedGive me, give me some timeBRIDGEDon’t say you love meYou don’t even know me babyBaby don’t say you love me, babyGive me some time...Don’t say you love meYou don’t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon’t go there babyNot before I’m readyDon’t say your heart’s in a hurryIt’s not like we’re gonna get marriedGive me, give me some timeDon’t say you love meYou don’t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon’t go there babyNot before I’m readyDon’t say your heart’s in a hurryIt’s not like we’re gonna get marriedGive me, give me some timeDon’t say you love meYou don’t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon’t go there babyNot before I’m ready
错了 。。不是这首 。
曲名:Let’s Start From Here 歌手:王若琳专辑: Luke McMaster, Damhnait Doyle, Vincent DegiorgioGiving up, why should Iwe’ve come to far to forgetwe’re beautiful, we just got lostsomewhere along the wayso much was missing when you went awayLet’s start from here, lose the pastchange our minds, we don’t need a finish linelet’s take this chance not think too deepof all those promises we couldn’t seem to keepI don’t care where we goLet’s start from herestanding here face to facea finger on your lipsdon’t say a word don’t make a soundsilence surrounds us noweven when you were gone I felt you everywhereLet’s start from here, lose the pastchange our minds, we don’t need a finish linelet’s take this chance not think too deepof all those promises we couldn’t seem to keepI don’t care where we goLet’s start from hereLet’s start from hereI’ve never been the one to open upbut you’ve always been the voive withinthe only warmth from my cold heartLet’s start from here, lose the pastchange our minds, we don’t need a finish linelet’s take this chance not think too deepof all those promisesLet’s start from here, lose the pastchange our mindswe don’t need a finish linelet’s take this chance not think too deepof all those promises we couldn’t seem to keepI don’t care where we goLet’s start from hereLet’s start from hereLet’s start from hereLet’s start from here
= =也不是这首 ,那首歌蛮嗨的。。节奏蛮强的!!
曲名:One More Night 歌手:Cascada
You are all I can rememberAfter all that we’ve been throughforever in my heart.Now I’m through and June feels like NovemberSo can’t believe it’s trueToo long, we’ve been apart.One more night I wanna be with youWhere I wanna hold you tight, it feels so rightTonight, don’t leave it up to youAnd I think the time is right to stop the fightOne more night I wanna be with youWhere I wanna hold you tight, it feels so rightTonight, don’t leave it up to youand I think the time is right to stop the fightWhy can’t true love be forever,Why did my dream explodeThat day you went away.Cause I will keep the spell togetherI wish you well of hopeA girl from yesterday.One more night I wanna be with youWhere I wanna hold you tight, it feels so rightTonight, don’t leave it up to youAnd I think the time is right to stop the fightOne more night I wanna be with youWhere I wanna hold you tight, it feels so rightTonight, don’t leave it up to youAnd I think the time is right to stop the fightEND
也不是 ,但是很类似这种风格的了 ,我那天在包厢听到的 ,也只记得那两句歌词 ,是副歌的歌词 。
抱歉真的不知道了呵呵 你可以去搜搜问问里 搜索DJ 看看有你需要的吗
少女时代----hush hush
be what you wanna be
To tea don
我今天刚找出来的,还是自己动手做的,要的话私聊我
叫 I Love it,但是不是一般的版本,是一个迪曲版本,我也是用视频改出来的
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英文经典歌曲30首的歌词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!