reading keeps your brain young digging for fireinto a g

【小题1】A【小题2】G【小题3】B【小题4】E【小题5】C
解析试题分析:两个人对话的内容是关于工作方面的事情。两个人分别表达了对教师和医生这两个行业的看法。【小题1】A两个人对话的内容是关于工作方面的事情。两个人分别表达了对教师和医生这两个行业的看法。【小题2】G这里讲的不换工作的理由,工资不错,而且还能呼吸新鲜的空气,G项符合语境,故选G。【小题3】B当听到teaching时,第一个人感到吃惊,他认为教育很无聊,B、C两项相似,但根据“working long hours”可排除C,因为教师每天的工作时间不会很长,故选B。【小题4】E根据“Well, you should think very seriously about that.”可知,第二个人告诉第一个人她想当医生,故选E。【小题5】C当医生要学很多知识,而且医生的工作时间很长,有时连休息时间都没有,故选C。考点:日常生活类短文。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
题型:填空题
根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母或中文,在答题卷上按题号写出各单词的完整的正确形式(每空限填一词)。【小题1】His bike is his only means of t______.【小题2】I was looking for my handbag, which was b______ under a pile of old newspaper.【小题3】Tom was too s______ to admit that he was wrong and was not willing to change his mind.【小题4】In the aftermath(余波) of the d______, people were too shocked to give a clear picture of what had happened in the earthquake.【小题5】He i______ all the “No Smoking” signs and lit up a cigarette.【小题6】We would be _______ (感激的) for any information you can give us.【小题7】She found it e ______(非常地)difficult to get a job at present.【小题8】How r______(可信的)are the local weather forecasts?【小题9】I have never in my e______& (整个的) life heard such nonsense!【小题10】The police are trying to discover the i______(身份)of the killer.
题型:单选题
根据短文内容,从下框A~F选项中选出能概括每段主题的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。选项中有一项为多余项。A. How inner beliefs can helpB. Why are habits so important C. How to develop positive habits D. Improve your life E. You can do it F. Action plan The single most important factor that contributes to success is what you do every single day. It is as simple as that. Your habits will determine whether you are successful or not. If you have strong and healthy positive habits, it does not matter whether or not you fail today because you are guaranteed to succeed in the long run. 【小题1】________________________________Because you repeat the same actions and the same behaviors every single day, a single positive action will not change your life, but the same action repeated 1,000 times will have a significant impact on your life. For example, if you go to the gym one time, you won’t see a big difference in your life. However, if you go to the gym 1,000 times over a five year period, you will see a big difference in your body. The same principle applies to finance, health, relationships, work, career, and school. Simple positive actions repeated every single day will have a great impact on your life in the long run.【小题2】_________________________________There’s nothing easier than developing positive habits. You simply have to do every single day the action you want to make a habit. If you want to develop the habit of running, run almost every day. If you want to develop the habit of eating healthy, eat healthy every day. If you want to develop the habit of reading, read every day. Habits are created by repetition. The more you do an action, the easier it becomes in the long run.【小题3】__________________________________ &&&&&&&&&&&&If you want to be successful in changing your habits, you should think about changing your inner beliefs about your habits. For example, your old belief was: “I love cigarette because it makes me feel good and relaxed. I need cigarette to be happy and relaxed.” If you keep this belief, you won’t be able to keep your resolution to stop smoking for very long. Instead, you should adopt this new belief: “I love yoga because it makes me feel good and relaxed. Cigarette is poisonous and destroys my body. Yoga makes me happy.” You should analyze your beliefs and make sure they won’t stop you from changing your habits. The same is true when you try to form positive habits. If you want to start eating healthy food, here are some positive beliefs you should start thinking about: “Healthy food is very good for my health. It gives me a lot of energy and I feel very good.”【小题4】____________________________________&&&&&&&&&&It’s now time for you to develop positive habits in your life and avoid your negative habits. Write down 3 positive habits that you would like to develop and 3 negative habits that you would like to get rid of. For each positive habit, write down exactly what actions you’re going to take every single day in order to develop the new habit. For each negative habit, write down exactly what actions you’re not going to take in the next weeks. Here are some positive habits that will lead to success: exercise, healthy food, reading, saving, studying, healthy relationships, hard work, etc.. Here are some negative habits to get rid of: gambling, drug and alcohol abuse, overeating, shyness, etc..【小题5】____________________________________ &&&&&&&&&&&&Everybody can change. All it takes is courage and commitment. Decide right now to improve your life by changing your habits. Take action right now! Don’t be afraid. Yes, you will probably make mistakes along the way. But never forget that success is guaranteed for you if you have positive habits in your life. If you refuse to quit, success will be yours.
Why Exercise is Cool?1. Exercise Strengthens MusclesDid you ever do a push-up or swing across the monkey bars at the playground? &__【小题1】_ By using your muscles to do powerful things, you can make them stronger. For older teens and adults, this kind of workout can make muscles bigger, too.2. __【小题2】__Can you touch your toes easily without yelling ouch? Most kids are pretty flexible, which means that they can bend and stretch their bodies without much trouble. Being flexible is having “full range of motion,” which means you can move your arms and legs freely without feeling tightness or pain.3. Exercise Keeps the Balance__【小题3】_ Your body needs a certain amount of calories every day just to function, breathe, walk around, and do all the basic stuff. __【小题4】__ If you’re not very active, your body won’t need as many calories.Whatever your calorie need is, if you eat enough to meet that need, your body weight will stay about the same. If you eat more calories than your body needs, it may be stored as extra fat.4. Exercise Makes You Feel GoodIt feels good to have a strong, flexible body that can do all the activities you enjoy — like running, jumping, and playing with your friends. It’s also fun to be good at something, like scoring a basket, hitting a home run, or perfecting a dive.But you may not know that exercising can actually put you in a better mood. _【小题5】_&It’s just another reason why exercise is cool!A.So you want to do some aerobic (有氧的) exercise right now? B.Food gives your body fuel in the form of calories, which are a kind of energy. C.When you exercise, your brain releases a chemical, which may make you feel happier. D.Those are exercises that can build strength. E. Exercise Makes You FlexibleF. Exercise Makes Your Heart HappyG.But if you’re active, your body needs an extra measure of calories or energy.
Doctors say anger can be an extremely damaging emotion, unless you learn how to deal with it. They warn that anger can lead to heart disease, stomach problems, headaches, emotional problems and possibly cancer.【小题1】, some people express anger openly in a calm reasonable way. Others burst with anger,& scream or yell. But other people keep their anger inside. They can not or will not express it. This is called repressing anger.For years many doctors thought that repressing anger was more dangerous to a person’s health than expressing it. They said that when a person is angry, the brain release the same hormones(荷尔蒙). They speed the heart rate, raise blood pressure, or sugar into the blood, etc.【小题2】&&&&&Some doctors say that both repressing and expressing anger can be dangerous. They believe that those who express anger violently may be likely to develop heart disease, and they believe that those who keep their anger inside may face a greater danger of high blood pressure.【小题3】. They say the first step is to admit that you are angry and to recognize the real cause of the anger, then decide if the cause is serious enough to get angry about. If it is, they say, “【小题4】. Wait until your anger has cooled down and you are able to express yourself calmly and reasonably.”Doctors say that a good way to deal with anger is to find humor in the situation that has made you angry. 【小题5】.A.In general the person feels excited and ready to act B.They say that laughter is much healthier than anger C.Expressing anger violently is more harmful than repressing it D.Anger may cause you a cancer E、Do not express your anger while angryF、Anger is a normal emotion that we all feel from time to timeG、Doctors say the solution is learning how to deal with anger
第二节:下面四个人想购物。请根据他们各自情况描述(51—54),阅读下面五个选项(A-E),选出符合各自需求的最佳选项。【小题1】 Jane’s mother wants to fry some bread for their lunch but she found there was no oil in the kitchen and asked Jane to buy some while shopping.【小题2】Jack’s girl friend, Helen, came to Beijing for further study on Chinese literature but she couldn’t find a suitable living place so she just wants to live together with someone else.【小题3】Maggie just bought a second-hand apartment a month ago so she wants to buy some chairs and tables for her new home and maybe she will go shopping on the coming Sunday.【小题4】Nathan’s father is retired from work and stays at home watching TV all day long so Nathan decides to buy him something that is convenient for him to watch TV.A.Share ApartmentThere are two rooms. I have lived in one room for 3 years and the other room is ready for use anytime. It is quiet and convenient, fully furnished, $45 per month, including bills of phone and power.Female. Non-smoker. No pet.Call me:
or B.Moving SaleArmchairs, a set of 4, red, $200; wooden coffee table, black, $50; fridge, big, double doors, $400; old books of various kinds, $50. Tel: C.Crisco OilFor lower saturated fat (饱和脂肪),corn oil and olive oil can’t beat Crisco oil.Saturated Fat per tablespoon:Crisco oil: 1.5 gramsCorn oil: 2.0 gramsOlive oil: 2.0 gramsD.Remote HeadphonesRadio and TV programs can be heard from 100 meters away with Remote Headphones. This exciting new product enables you to move around but always remain surrounded by top quality sound.Price: $110.98& Tel:
阅读下列材料,从所给的六个选项(A、B、C、D和E)中,选出符合各人要求的电视连续剧选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。【小题1】"It's shown only early in the mornings, so I enjoy it before I go to work. This program focuses on the issues of one country, in which I am interested. I hope I will visit it in the future. "【小题2】"I like the series because sometimes it's about teenagers' problems, which helps me know more about my students. The series might have episodes that are not suitable for children, so I have to make some change for my lesson. "【小题3】"I can learn more about Greece and about the role of women in a particular society. In my writing for graduation, I benefit a lot from this series. Students of history all enjoy it very much. "【小题4】"I haven't missed one episode because it offers necessary information in educating my kids. But the show is on only once a month. I wonder why not air more…"AGood Bodies 25mins. 10eps. First Saturday each month at 9:00 a.m. It takes a lively approach to helping very young children acquire the knowledge needed to stay well. Good body (played by John Burstein, the series' creator) and a group of children encourage students to adopt behavior that can keep them healthy.BIssues For the Millennium 30mins. 25eps. Monday 7:00 p.m. This series uses the latest knowledge to introduce social problems young people meet with today. It often deals with sensitive topics, please preview the programmes before using them in a classroom.CExploring Wisconsin Our Home 22mins. 54eps. Weekdays 3:30 p.m. As Wisconsin is the place that people of many races and cultures call home, the programme has several themes of locations, movements and human--environment interactions. All these things make up the geography of the Badger State.DMexico: Its People and Places 15mins. 10eps. Thursday 6:00 a.m. This series offers basic information of Mexico’s history and cultural heritage of its people. Each program is a short documentary that can stand alone.EAncient Civilizations 30mins. 6eps. Sunday2:00 p.m. This series traces the development of economy, government and culture among ancient civilizations in China, India, Egypt, Rome and Greece. Using models, the series examines daily life within these countries, paying attention to the role women played in each society.
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余项。【小题1】Home can be a great place for children to study. It’s important to provide a workspace of their own where they can read books or just write a letter to their friends.●Location (位置)【小题2】& Kitchen and dining room are not so well suited for regular study, since books and pens get in the way of the day-to-day uses of those areas. Set up a place where a child can settle in and leave papers and pens at hand without having to clear everything away each night. For a child that likes being alone, set aside a corner of his bedroom, but keep it separate from things like games, music and other hobbies not related to studying.●Keeping Things in Order&Parents should encourage their child to spread out, but to leave it neat and orderly when he isn’t using his workspace. Ownership is very important for self-respect.&【小题3】The workplace should be personal, but not another part of the playroom.●&【小题4】&&&Encourage the whole family to help build a supportive environment that children need for success in school. Give them a good example of how to deal with problems, how to manage time and get things done in the right way.&&【小题5】&Study will be more enjoyable and effective when supported by the whole family.A.Attitude Is EverythingB.Bring Organization into Your HomeC.Here are several ways to choose a location.D.Building a Good Home Learning Environment.E.&Hold a can-do attitude and your child will follow your example.F.&Setting up a space in a common area of your home can be a good idea for children.G.&A child who learns to organize his space will carry organization into every corner of his life.

我要回帖

更多关于 digging a well 的文章

随机推荐