we are friends改为把肯定句改为否定句

一般将来时 将句子改为肯定句 100分~I am going to go to middle school.Sam/He is going to play with his friends.Lingling/She is going to draw a picture.We are going to sing and dance.They are going to have a birthday party for Amy._百度作业帮
一般将来时 将句子改为肯定句 100分~I am going to go to middle school.Sam/He is going to play with his friends.Lingling/She is going to draw a picture.We are going to sing and dance.They are going to have a birthday party for Amy.
一般将来时 将句子改为肯定句 100分~I am going to go to middle school.Sam/He is going to play with his friends.Lingling/She is going to draw a picture.We are going to sing and dance.They are going to have a birthday party for Amy.
改为否定吧?句子本身就是肯定句.否定句在be(也就是is am are ) 或will后加not,疑问句吧be 或will提到句首I am not going to go to middle school.Sam/He isn't going to play with his friends.Lingling/She isn't going to draw a picture.We aren't going to sing and dance.They aren't going to have a birthday party for Amy.
谢谢您的指导!!我非常感谢!
能否变原句为疑问句,并作出肯定与否定回答~
我给您200分!!感谢.....
going to go to middle school? Yes , I am.
No, I am not.(注意吧I am 改成 Are you
going to play with his friends? Yes ,he is.
No, he isn't.(回答时不能用人名,用代词)
Lingling/she
going to draw a picture?Yes ,she is .
going to sing and dance?Yes ,we are .
No, we aren't(注意吧they are 改成 Are you
to have a birthday party for Amy?Yes ,they are .
No, they aren't
那个。。这些已经是肯定句了啊……
go to middle school.Sam/He
with his friends.Lingling/She
draws a picture.We
sing and dance.They
have a birthday party for Amy.只要将be going to 去掉即可,然后在时态上略作变化即可,就变...
1.AM I going to go to middle schoo?(1)Yes,I am。(2)No,I amnot.2.Is Sam/he
going to play with his friends?(1)Yes,he is。(2)No,he isn't.3.Is Lingling/she
going to draw a picture?(1)Yes,he is。(2)No,he isn't.4.Are we
going to sing and dance?(1)Yes,we are。(2)No,we aren't.5.Are they going to have a birthday party for Amy?(1)Yes,they
are。(2)No,they aren't.希望你能采纳,谢谢!
Sorry,第一个错了~
going to go to middle school.Sam/He isn't going to play with his friends.Lingling/She isn't going to draw a picture.We aren't going to sing and dance.They aren't going to have a birthday party for Amy
I go to middle school.Sam/He go to play with his friends.Lingling/She go to draw a picture.We
go to sing and dance.They
go to have a birthday party for Amy.能否变原句为疑问句,并作出肯定与否定回答~A...
Are you going to go to middle school? Yes,I am.No,I am not.Is Sam/he going to play with his friends?Yes,he is. No,he isn't.Is Lingling/she going to draw a picture?Yes,she is. No,she isn't.Are we going to sing and dance? Yes, we are. No,we aren't.Are they going to have a birthday party for Amy?Yes,they are. No,they aren't.
Are you going to go to middle school?Yes, i am.
No, i am not.Is he/Sam going to play with his friends?Yes, he is. No, he is not.Is Lingling/She going to draw a picture?Yes, she is. No she i...
所有be going to 改成will把以下的句子,改成肯定句、特殊疑问句、一般疑问句、否定句 拜托了_百度知道
把以下的句子,改成肯定句、特殊疑问句、一般疑问句、否定句 拜托了
①What are you doing?I am eating.②We are reading books now.③Look!The boys are playing football over there.④That boy isn't listening to the teacher.⑤It's eight o'clock.Jimmy's parents are watching.⑥My mother is making a cake for my birthday.
提问者采纳
1. 肯定句:I am eating.特殊疑问句:What are you doing?一般疑问句:Are you eating?否定句:I’m not eating.2. 肯定句:We are reading books now.特殊疑问句:What are you doing now?一般疑问句:Are you reading books now?否定句:We aren't reading books now.3. 肯定句:The boys are playing football over there.特殊疑问句:What are the boys doing over there?一般疑问句:Are the boys playing football over there?否定句:The boys aren't playing football over there.4. 肯定句:The boy is listening to the teacher.特殊疑问句:What is the boy doing?一般疑问句:Is the boy listening to the teacher?否定句:The boy isn't listening to the teacher.5. 肯定句:It's eight o'clock. Jimmy's parents are watching TV.特殊疑问句:What time is it? What are Jimmy's parents doing?一般疑问句:Is it eight o'clock? Are Jimmy's parents watching TV?否定句:It isn't eight o'clock. Jimmy's parents aren't watching TV.6. 肯定句:My mother is making a cake for my birthday.特殊疑问句:What your mother is doing (for your birthday)?一般疑问句:Is your mother making a cake for your birthday?否定句:My mother isn't making a cake for my birthday.如果你满意我的答案,敬请采纳,这是对我们答题者劳动的尊重,多谢!
参考资料:
英语牛人团
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
特殊疑问句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁36AAA肯定句改为一般疑问句及其回答讲解及练习 (2)
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
36AAA肯定句改为一般疑问句及其回答讲解及练习 (2)
肯定句改为一般疑问句;一、什么是一般疑问句;用Yes或No作答的疑问句叫一般疑问句;二、如何将陈述句变成一般疑问句?;1.看句中有没有be动词(am、is、are、w;Tom'sfathercanplaythepia;2.如果句中没有be动词、助动词或情态动词,则根;例:Theygotoschoolbybike.→;Billgetsupat6:30every
肯定句改为一般疑问句一、什么是一般疑问句用Yes或No作答的疑问句叫一般疑问句。一般疑问句还有3个特点:1、以be(am.is.are,was,were)动词、助动词(do,does,did)或情态动词(can,may,must,等)开头。 例:Is your father a teacher? Does Amy like animals? Can Tom speakChines? 2、往往读升调,句末用问号;3、译成汉语,都可以带上“吗”。二、如何将陈述句变成一般疑问句?1.看句中有没有be动词(am、is、 are、 was、 were)、助动词(do、does、did、 have、 had)或情态动词(can、must、will、may等),如果有,将其提到句首,句末打上问号即可。
例:It was rainy yesterday.
→Was it rainy yesterday?Tom's
father can play the piano.
→Can Tom's father play the piano?
I have got a bag.
→Have you got a bag?2.如果句中没有be动词、助动词或情态动词,则根据谓语动词的形式借助do的相应形式放在句首。具体方法是:如果谓语动词是原形,则借do;如果谓语动词是一般现在时第三人称单数形式,则借does;借does后,原句的谓语动词要变回原形。例:They go to school by bike.
→Do they go to school by bike?Bill gets up at 6:30 every day.
→Does Bill gets up at 6:30 every day?
三.陈述句变一般疑问句应注意的事项陈述句变成一般疑问句除了遵循上述规则以外,还应注意下列几点:1.如果陈述句中有第一人称,则变问句时最好要变为第二人称。例:I usually have lunch at school.
→Do you usually have lunch at school?
My father is playing soccer.
→Is your father playing soccer?2.如果陈述句中有some, 则变问句时往往要变成any 。例: There is some water on the playground. →Is there any water on the playground? 针对性练习;把下列句子改为一般疑问句1. His father is an English teacher.2. These cats are crying.3. They can swim.4. I like to read English.5. I go to school on foot.6. He likes English.7. His father goes to work by bus.9. His birthday is on the twentieth of November.10. Mrs. Li and Kitty are in a big shop.11. Kitty is wearing her new uniform.12. The boy under the tree is hungry.13. He goes to school every day.15. I want to have a model car.16. She wants a cup of coffee.17. Mrs. Li and Kitty watch TV at night.18. I do my homework after school.19
He likes the violin.22、I like Chinese、maths、art and PE.30 .They are good friends.35. I will take my kite tomorrow.36. Tom often helps her mother on Sundays.37. she listens to the music in the evening.39.I’m doing my homework.40.We have lunch at school.一般疑问句的回答一般疑问句往往采用简短回答,共由三部分(三个单词)组成.1.第一个词:不是Yes就是No。(有时根据语气的不同,Yes可由Sure, Certainly, Of course等代替.NO可由sorry 代替.)2.第二个词:问谁答谁。即答语中的主语须与问句的主语一致(但必须用主格代词)。
例:Does she clean her room every day? Yes, she does.Is Anna′s father a doctor? No,he isn′t.注意:Is there a table in the room?
Yes,there is.
No,there isn’t.Are there any bananas in the bag? Yes,there are. No,there aren’t.如果主语是 this ,that,回答时用 it 代替,如果问句中主语these, those,回答时用 they′ 代替。例:Are these flowers beautiful?
Yes,they are.
No,they aren’t.3.第三个词:用什么问,用什么答。即沿用问句中的引导词。Can Jim play soccer? Yes, he can./Does Mr Bean speak English? Yes, he does.4.用No开头作否定回答时,结尾要加上 not。肯定回答不能缩写。例:Did Thomas come here yesterday? Yes, he did./ No ,he didn′t.Is Lin Lin in Class 3? Yes, she is. / No, she isn′t.或(No, she′s not).将下列句子改成一般疑问句:并做肯定回答和否定回答1.
It is a lovely dog.________________________________________Yes,___________
No,____________2.
She is lovely girl.________________________________________Yes,___________
No,____________3.
He is my father._________________________________________Yes,___________
No,____________4.
They are Lily’s cousins. ___________________________________Yes,___________
No,____________5.
We are classmates. ______________________________________Yes,___________
No,____________6.
I am a doctor. ________________________________________Yes,___________
No,____________7.
There is a bird in the tree. ________________________________Yes,___________
No,____________8.
There are many stars in the sky. ____________________________Yes,___________
No,____________9.
They are good friends. ____________________________________Yes,___________
No,____________10. I love my parents. _______________________________________Yes,___________
No,____________11. I play computer games every night. _________________________Yes,___________
No,____________12. There are many books on the shelf. __________________________Yes,___________
No,____________14. We have a big house. __________________________________Yes,___________
No,____________15. We like to climb the mountain. ______________________________Yes,___________
No,____________16. They go shopping on Sunday. ______________________________
Yes,___________
No,____________18. It is a beautiful park. ______________________________Yes,___________
No,____________20. You were a singer. ______________________________Yes,___________
No,____________包含各类专业文献、外语学习资料、行业资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、各类资格考试、专业论文、应用写作文书、中学教育、文学作品欣赏、36AAA肯定句改为一般疑问句及其回答讲解及练习 (2)等内容。
 结尾的 步骤:1、找出 be 动词(am, is , are) 2、be 动词提前,放在句子开头,注意要改写成大写 3、其余部分一般疑问句以及肯定句否定句练习题一、 一般疑问句...  小学英语肯定句、否定句、一般疑问句和特殊疑问句的讲解与练习 二.句子的种类 ...3. 一般疑问句:回答为“是 yes”或者“否 no”的问句。 比如:你是一个学生...  肯定句、否定句、一般疑问句和特殊疑问句的讲解与练习 二.句子的种类 类别 ...3. 一般疑问句:回答为“是 yes”或者“否 no”的问句。 比如:你是一个学生...  疑问句:回答为“是 yes”或者“否 no”的问句。 ...二、句型变化规则: A.肯定句变否定句 1、在 be ...特殊疑问词选择专题练习: 1、A: ___ is the boy...  一般疑问句讲解及练习陈述句 This is… 否定句 ...练习: 将下列句子改成一般疑问句:并做肯定回答和...一般疑问句和否定句练习... 2页 2下载券
一般疑问...  肯定句、否定句、一般疑问句和特殊疑问句的讲解与练习_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区...二 . 肯定句、否定句、一般疑问句和特殊疑问句的相互转换 有 am, is, are...  肯定句变成一般疑问句相关练习将下列句子改为一般疑问句,并作肯定和否定回答 1. They are singing in the classroom. 2. My brother likes going shopping very ...  一般疑问句讲解及练习 This is… This is not ...其他成分 通常回答为: 肯定:Yes,+主语+提问的助...2 2.含有情态动词的句子 ( can ), 在变否定句...  (改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答) 一、将句子改为一般疑问句并作相应的回答。 1. His father is an English teacher.(肯定) 3.I like apples. (否定) 2. ...Both of my friends know it.(改为否定句)_百度作业帮
Both of my friends know it.(改为否定句)
Both of my friends know it.(改为否定句)
Neither of my friends knows it.both 表示“两者都”,其反义词是neither.
这里的 neither 可以改为 none 吗?
不可以,none 表示“没有一个”,这三者或者三者以上没有一个。
Neither of my friends knows it
这里的 neither 可以改为 none 吗?
neither of my friends knows it

我要回帖

更多关于 否定句改为肯定句 的文章

随机推荐