I often eat banana变成一般疑问句和肯定句及双重否定句改为肯定句

文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于作业2010-12的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:作业新目标英语七年级上册练习题-用词的正确形式填空1.The keys _____(be) Tom’s. 2.Please _______(not play) too puter games.3.Can you _______(spell) that word? 4.The erase _______(not be) Lucy’s5.______(be) the students’ classroom new? 6.Whose ______(key) are these?7.Is that ______(you) book? 8.-Your ring’s very nice. - _______(thank).9.Please______(call) me at ._____(be) this your sister?11.There are three ______(people) in my family. 12._______(that ) are his parents.13.His parents ______(be) teachers(来源:淘豆网[/p-6156981.html]). They work hard. 14._______(thanks) you for your photos.15.His ______(brother) are good students. 16.Lucy and Lily are twin _______(sister).17.Are _______(this) Lucy’s parents? 18.We are _______(China) students?19.Those are two ________(dictionary). 20.Let’s ______(play) football this afternoon.21.______ Tom _____(play) er ball every day? 22.Mr Wang only _______(watch) them on TV.23.I have two story books. I like ______(they). 24.My uncle _________(来源:淘豆网[/p-6156981.html])(not play) chess every day.25.She __________(not like) salad. 26._____ you _____(like) bananas or apples?27.He______(eat) lots of healthy food every day. 28.There ______(be) some chicken on the plate.29.There ______(be) many apples in the basket. 30.My brother _______(have) much homework every day.31.I like to eat ________(health) food. 32.The ________(run) stars eat well.33.My favorite food ______(be) chicken. 34.How much _____(be) the yellow shoes(来源:淘豆网[/p-6156981.html])?35.Let’s ______(buy) some food in the shop. 36.Can I ______(help) you?37.He ______(like) white best. 38.Please e) in and have a cup of tea.39.The clothing shop _____(sell) all kinds of clothes. 40.How many pears ______ you _______(want)?41.The hat _____(be) 11 dollars. 42.100 dollars ______(be) a lot for me.43.The ______(two) month of the year is February. 44.December’s the ______(twelve) month of the year.45.When _____(be) your father’s birthday? (来源:淘豆网[/p-6156981.html])46.Spring e) in March.47.May 12 is ______(Jenny) birthday. 48.Lucy’s 12 ______(year) old.49.When’s your _______(sister) birthday? 50.There are two _______(party) on the weekend.51._______(speak) contest is in May. 52.There are seven _____(day) in a week.53.There are three edy) today. 54.Kate ______(like) Jackie Chan.55.The story is very ________(interest). 56.They like ______(China) movies.57.Shao lin Temple’s a very _________(ess) action movie. 58.(来源:淘豆网[/p-6156981.html])Do you want ________(go) with us?59.Yang li is a very famous ________(music). 60.Bill ________(not have) a piano lesson this afternoon.67.They want to live in ________(Chinese). 68.We want two musicians for _____(we) school festival.69.Lin lin dances _______(good). 70.______(they) rock band will show in our school.71.My mother ______(take) a shower every day. 72.How many_______(hour) do you need a day?73.Let’s ______(make) a cake for Tom. 74.It’s go(来源:淘豆网[/p-6156981.html])od for you _______(get) up early.75.Do you like ________(listen) to radio in the morning? 76.My sister ______(have) a beautiful hat.77.My brother ________(go) to work early every day. 78.He ______(usual) runs in the afternoon.79.It’s time ________(eat) lunch. 80.What _____(be) your sister’s favorite subject?81.The music is really _______(relax). 82.What _______(subject) do you have in your school?词汇练习题I. 根据句意和首字母提示每空填一个单词,使句意完整。1. This is my s______(来源:淘豆网[/p-6156981.html])__ Ann.2. What’s that in E__________? 3. A_____ these your brothers? 4. Jack h______ a TV.5. Let’s play s_________. 6. My sister and I like p_______ tennis. 7. How m_____ are these shoes? Twenty yuan.8. Please have a l_____ at this shop. 9. My ball is on the f______ under the table.10. Do you n______ bags for school?11. ----W_____ is the ruler? ----On the desk.12. My father and mother are my p_________. I’m their d_________.13. We have shirts in all(来源:淘豆网[/p-6156981.html]) c________ at $20 each.14. The red shorts on s_______ are very cheap.15. I was b_______ on June 15th. 16. When is your b_________, Nick? It’s June 15th.17. We have an Are F_________ each year. 18. Our English speech c_________ is on May 3rd.19. O__________ 1stis our National Day. 20. Do you want to go to a m________?21. My grandfather thinks Beijing O______ is very i___________. He likes it very much.22. You can l_________ a lot about Chinese h_____(来源:淘豆网[/p-6156981.html])____. 23. My f_________ fruit is banana.224. I can’t speak J___________. 25. We want two good m____________ for our band.26. T_______ for your help. 27. S__________ is the last day of a week.28. School s__________ at 7:30 in the morning. 29. I don’t like thrillers because they’re s_________.30. Jack Chen is a great a__________ movie star. 31. Titanic is very s___________. Many people like it.32. My c________ study in No. 1 Middle School. 33. The n__(来源:淘豆网[/p-6156981.html])______ month of the year is S___________.34. C__________ make people laugh. 35. Can you play the t___________?36. My brother often g______ to bed at a__________ ten o’clock.37. Are you f_______ this afternoon? 38. His favorite s___________ is P.E..39. I have eight classes on W___________. 40. I have no classes on w_________.41. J_________ 1stis New Year’s Day. 42. How do you s________ pen?43. Are those your pencil s____________?44. Tom has a great sports c_____________. 45. I think this movie is very e____________.46. We want a lot of v__________ and fruit. 47. The teacher has a q __________ to ask us.48. “What’s your f_______ name?”“Mike.” 49. Sam is sitting n______ to the window.50. We like ice cream for d__________. 51. Jack plays sports every day, so he is very h_______.52. Jane t_________ her mother is at home now. 53. My father is very s_______ with me.54. What do you o_______ do? 55. We are b_____ with work, so I have no time to play.56. Jennifer’s e-mail a________ is jennifer@ .57. Can you sing or d________?58. Thank you. You’re w____________. 59. I’m very s________ I’m late.60. We will play football. J_______ us soon, please. 61. Do you like ball s________?62. Don’t worry. Let me h_______ you. 63. Playing baseball is not very easy. It’s d___________.64. Tennis is an e_________ in the Olympic Games. 65. es after July.66. Mary works very long h______, so she is very t_______ . 67. The hat is not big. It’s s_________.II. 单词拼写,每空一词。1. How many ___________(字典) are there on the desk? 2. I don’t like _____________(记录片)。3. April the __________(三十) is my mother’s birthday . 4. I like school _________(郊游).5. The blue __________(羊毛衣) are fifty _________ (美元) each. 6. They ___________(不能) speak Chinese.7. I usually go _________(跑步) in the morning. 8. I think watching TV is __________(无聊的).9. That idea __________(听起来) great. 10. Do you have two tennis __________(球拍)?11. Is your gold _______(戒指) on the _________(梳妆台)? 12. _________(带来) your English book to school tomorrow.13. Can you ________(带去) these things to your brother? 14. _________ (有) some oli in the bowl.15. A clock _______(有) three hands. 16. Can you give me an _________(例子)?17. Do you like these ________(短裤)?18. There are _________(十二) months in a year. The ________(十二) month of the year is December.III. 用所给词的适当形式填空。1. _____ is a boy. _______ name is Drew.(he) 2. Is _______ English name Francisco? (you)3. _______ Mr White ______(have) puter? 4. Please give the pen to _______(I).5. _______ (be) there a table and two chairs in the room? 6. I want _______(join) the ________(swim) club.7. He ____________(not have) a bike. 8. His friend ________(go) to work in the evening.9. Jerry only _________(watch) TV on Sunday. 10. He can ________(play) the violin _______(good).11. Can you help ________(our)? 12. Kevin Johnson and Thomas Smith are ________ (act).13. What ______ (be) your roommates’ telephone numbers? 14. I found a set of ________(key).15. These are my family __________(photo). 16. I don’t like __________(tomato).词汇题专项练习一、按要求写出下列词的相应形式。A. 同音异义词:it’s ___________ two____________ he’s__________ who’s___________ no__________ there____________theirs ____________ write___________ son___________ aren’t____________ for____________ our___________B. 同义词、近义词:hi___________ fine___________ table____________ cap____________ small ____________like___________ see___________no___________ many____________ dad__________ photo___________ look at _____________c 反义词、对应词:your___________ his____________ ours___________ hers____________ I__________ yes__________ n__________3he_________ old___________ photo_ ________this__________ student____________ here___________ go___________aunt____________ black___________ right____________ big ___________ask___________ those___________ daughter____________father____________ man____________ girl____________ sister____________ Mr________ put on___________ getup _____________C. 词语单复数互变:bus__________ box_________ watch____________ class___________ glass ____________fox__________ beds____________bikes__________ thank_________ children ___________men__________ woman___________ boy________ English___________Chinese___________ Japanese___________ American____________ its_________ we’re____________ it’s___________my____________ yours ___________this_________ those___________ she___________ us___________ her___________he__________ ours___________ his____________ their____________ them_ ___________is___________ babies_________family____________ way___________ wife___________ _knives___________ half__________ photo__________ shoes___________hour_____________ apple tree___________ man teacher____________D. 完全式、缩略式互变:isn’t______________ there’s_______________ where’s________________ I’ll______________ Mr ______________ donot_______________ can’t_ _______________who’s_______________ he’s_______________ it’s_______________ arenot________________ here’re__________________ TV_______________ Let’s______________ isn’t_____________ they’re_______________ we are______________E. 其它:Jim(所有格)__________ who(所有格)_________ twins(所有格)_________students(所有格)____________children(所有格)___________I(宾格)__________ work(名词)________ teach(名词)__________ fhave(三单形式)_______go(三单形式)________ _one(复数)_________thank(名词)__________ English(国名)_____________ Chinese(国名)______watch(名词)______________ we(名词性物代)_____________ my(名词性物代)____________them(主格)___________she(宾格)_____________ he(形容词性物代)_____________F. 用所学过的介词填空:1. There are two doors ___________ the wall. There are some pictures ___________ the wall.2. Look, the car is __________ the tree. The woman ____________ the car is my mother.3. Let’s say these numbers. Can you count __________ one __________ one hundred.4. The man ________ a brown sweater is my uncle. I like him very much. 5.I often(经常)play games _________ him.6. Tom looks __________ his mother, but his brother looks __________ his father.7. The boy _________ the white bike is Jim. The one __________ the red car is Bill.8. There is a blackboard ___________ the teacher’s desk.. __________ the teacher’s desk there is a chair. _________the floor there is a football.9. Han Mei often goes ________ school ________ a quarter _________ six. Her home is ________ the school.10. Look _________ the girl. She is a new student. Please look ____________ her.11. The apples are __________ the tree. There are some flowers ___________ it, too.12. This is a picture __________ Jim’s family. He is a good friend __________ mine.13. The clothes are __________ the clothes line. 14. There is a map _________ China _________ the wall __________ ourclassroom.15. There are many birds __________ the sky. And there’re some _________ the big tree.16. It’s _________ ten o’clock. It’s time __________ break.17. Please take these books _________ the teacher’s room. And put them ________ my desk. 18. Give the ruler __________me, please.19. Let me have a look _________ the picture. It’s one _________ my friend. 20. You can go ________ school __________Dad today. 21. What time is it? It’s half __________ six. 22. What’s __________ H_________ J? It’s I.23. At noon means(意思是)__________ the middle ___________ a day.(白天) 24. Mr Smith is a father __________ two children.G. 用适当的人称代词或物主代词填空1. I’m an English boy. _________ name is Jim. 2. This is an English man. ___________ name is Jeff. __________ is Jim’s father.3. That is Kate. _________ is eight. __________ brother is Jim.4. ________ are twins. __________ names are Lily and Lucy. __________ are American.5. Who am __________? Do ___________know?46. What’s _________ name? __________ name is Lin Tao. 7. This is a bird. _________ name is Polly. 8. That’s David. Thisbook is _________.9. Is this ruler ___________, Li Lei? 10. Excuse ________. Are these __________ apples, Emma?11. My sweaters are light purple. What about ___________ , Han Mei?12. _________ is a policeman. _________ is young, but _________ father is very old.13. __________ is Mrs Green. That is ________ bike. _________ has a daughter. 14. (Ring)---Who’s that? ---I think _________is Li Lei, Dad.15. The flowers are ___________. We like ___________ very much.16. Here are many books, but ________ aren’t ours. The twins are there. I think ________ are _______.二、用所给词的适当形式填空:1. This is ____________ (Ann) mother. 2. We can’e in. The door is _____________. (lock)3. Let _________ (I) help you. 4. Lucy’s hat ____________ (look) like a cat. 5. Jim _________(have) a sister.6. I __________(not know)his name. 7. Is the house big or ___________?(big 的反义词)8. How many ____________ (child) can you see? 9. There are some ____________ (man) over there.10. There ___________ (be) some windows in the wall. 11. There ___________ (be) a book and some pens.12. A book and some pens ____________ (be) there. 13. How old __________ (be) you?14. ---Who __________ on duty today? ---Li Ming and Wang Tao ___________. (be)15. I ________ on duty today. Everyone __________ here now. (be)16. What ___________ beside the house? __________ there any sheep over there? Yes, but there _________ only one. (be)17. This is Lucy. __________ (her) is twelve. 18. ---____________ is the sheep?---Sorry, I don’t know.(who)19. ---What are _____________ (that)? ---__________ (it) are ___________ (box).20. ---What’s ___________ (the boy) name? ---___________ (he) name is Tom. 21. It’s a picture of ___________(I) mother.22. They’re Joy’s ___________ (brother). The books are _____________. (they)23. Are those ___________ (you) coats? Please put __________(they) away.24. There are two ______________ in the classroom. The _____________ names are Tim and Jim.(student)25. ---Can you ___________ (see) a bird in the sky? No, I ___________(can) see a kite.26. ---Is Ann ______________ (America)? ---No, she’s _____________ (England).27. I’m _______________. I’m in ______________. (China)28. We ___________ (is) on duty today. 29. Are ____________ (this) _____________ (bus)?30. My ______________ (father) bike is under the tree. 31. This is your pen. It’s not _____________. (my)32. Jim and Bill like ____________ (play) in the tree. 33. There are some ____________ (sheep) on the hill.34. Is the ruler _____________. (you) 35. __________ (be) the twins new _________________ ?(student)36. Who are the ___________ (boy) in the picture? 37. Can ____________ put ___________ coats there? (us)38. Where ___________ (be) Hangzhou and Wenzhou? 39. There ___________ (be) some desks and a football in it40. Where are her ____________ ?(photo) They are on the wall. 41. Ten and ten __________ (be) twenty.42. Look at the two pictures. Can you find the ______________? (different)43. The people in white __________ (be) all ____________ (woman) doctors. 44. Jim is a classmate of ___________.(I)45. _____________ (not put) your bike here. 46. David with his friends _________ (go) to school on their bikes.47. She must __________ (look) after her mother. 48. Can she ____________(speak) English? Yes, she can.49. It’s time ____________ (watch) TV.50. ---Are the hats the ___________? (twin) ---No, ___________ (they) are in their room.51. ---Is it ___________ (Kate) eraser?---No, it’s ___________.( I )52. We’re ___________( number ) 6,in __________ ( row )53. --Wait!( 等等!) Are ________( this ) your books?—Oh,I _______.( forget )54. Let __________ ( we ) go home, please. 55. Can I help you? I don’t think you can do it ______________.(you)三、根据句意,用适当的同音词填空:1. Her name is ___________. She is ___________ American girl. 2. Under the chair ___________ a football. It’s_____________.3. Nice __________ meet you, ____________. 4. ___________ school is very far(远的).We must get there after an ____________.5. ____________ a Japanese boy. This is ___________ bag.56. ---__________ the girl? ___________ daughter is she? Do you ___________.---_________, we don’t.7. It’s ____________ thirty now. It’s time ____________ games. 8. ___________ a cat. I don’t ____________ name.9. Look at the two boys over ___________. ___________ names are Li Lei and Lin Tao.10. ---Are these apples ___________ Sally’s? ---No, they _____________. 11. ---__________ you 50 years old?---__________ , it’s a secret四、在需要的地方填入适当的冠词1. Kate is ___________ English. She’s now in ___________ China. We’re in _________ same class.2. This is __________ apple. __________ apple is mine. Let me put it on __________ table.3. Where’s ____________ Macao? Is it in ___________ Guangdong? No, it’s __________ SAR.4. ---Where’s ____________ washroom? ---Ask __________ man over there, please.5. Can you see _________ bird in _________ tree? Yes, _________ bird is _________ Japanese one.6. Is that _________ orange? No, it’s ___________ red.7. Is he _________ English or _________ American? No, he is __________ Chinese boy.8. There are four quarters in _________ hour.1-12 句型转换1\They like French fries. (改为否定句)_____________________________________2. She doesn’t have lunch.(变肯定句)______________________________________3. Does Tom like eggs for breakfast? (给否定回答)__________________________4. My teacher plays basketball.(改为一般疑问句)____________________________5. The photos are in the drawer.(对划线部分提问)___________________________6. We play volleyball(变成由 Let 开头的祈使)__________________________________7. His chair is under the table.(变一般疑问句) __________________________8 Emma’s dresser is next to her bed .(变否定句) _________________________9 My baseball is on the sofa .(画线部分提问) _________________________10 Tommy’ s dictionary is in his backpack (用 on the table 变选择疑问句)___________________________________________________________ ?11 My watch is next to the TV .( 画线部分提问) __________________________ ?12 notebook , dictionary , backpack , the , are , in , and , my (连词成句)_________________________________________________13 My sister is in the room .( 画线部分提问) ___________________________14 Sally is behind the door . (画线部分提问) ________________________________15 My family name is Cao. (就划线部分提问)_______ _________ ________ family name?16 That is a new watch. (变一般疑问句,并作否定回答)________ ________ a new watch ? No, ________ _______.17 Is this your teacher ?(变复数句) ________ ________ your ________?18 Look at the photo of my family.(同义句) Look at _______ _______ ________.19 My baseball is under the bed.( 就划线部分提问) ________ _______ _______ baseball?20 I have a new bedroom.(变一般疑问句) ________ _______ ________ a new bedroom?21 Tom does his homework at home.(变否定句) Tom _______ _______ his homework at home.22 My brother has chicken for dinner.(就划线部分提问)________ _______ your brother _______ for dinner?23 The red car is $300,000.(就划线部分提问) _________ ________ is the red car?24 My family name is Cao. (就划线部分提问) _______ _________ ________ family name?25 That is a new watch. (变一般疑问句,并作否定回答)________ ________ a new watch ? No, ________ _______.26 Is this your teacher ?(变复数句) ________ ________ your ______?27 Look at the photo of my family.(同义句) Look at _______ _______ ________.28 My baseball is under the bed.( 就划线部分提问) ________ _______ _______ baseball?29 I have a new bedroom.(变一般疑问句) ________ _______ ________ a new bedroom?30 Tom does his homework at home.(变否定句) Tom _______ _______ his homework at home.31 My brother has chicken for dinner.(就划线部分提问)________ _______ your brother _______ for dinner?32 The red car is $300,000.(就划线部分提问) _________ ________ is the red car?33 That is a new watch. (变一般疑问句,并作否定回答)________ ________ a new watch ? No, ________ _______.34 Is this your teacher ?(变复数句) ________ ________ your ________?35 The shorts are35 RMB.(划线部分提问)________ ________ are the shorts? 36 The hat is black.( 划线部分提问)_________ ________ is the hat?37 He likes the blue sweater.(划线部提问)_______ sweater ________ he like? 38 What’s the price of the black bag?(同义句)________6________ the black bag?39 What can I do for you?(同义句)________ I ________ you? 40 They are at a very good price.(同义句)They are ______ _______.41 He need a pair of shoes.(否定句)He _______ ________ a pair of shoes. 42 There is the baseball?(复数词)Where______the____________?43 The gold ring is in the drawer . (画线部分提问)________ is _____ ________ _______?44 The photo is under the table.(画线部分提问)________ _______ ________the table?45 A girl is next to Miss Gao.(一般疑问句)______ ______ ______next to______ _________?46 Is the English book in her backpack?(肯定回答) _______,__________ is.47 The ball is here .(画线提问) ________is _________ball?48 The plant is under the chair.(复数句)______ _______ _______under the ______________.49 Where are the keys?(单数句) Where ________ _________ __________? 50 Is there a picture on the wall?肯定回答)_______,there________51 Gina is in HongKong.(就画线部分提问)___________ _________Gina 52 What time is it ?(同义句)What ________ the _________53 Tom eats breakfast at six o’clock.(对划线部分提问_________ _________ _______ Tom ______ breakfast ?54. Jerry goes home at five.(一般疑问句并给出肯定回答)________ Jerry ________ home at five ? ________ , he ______55 It’s seven forty.(对划线部分提问)________ ________ ______ ________56 I want to join the chess club.(对划线部分提问)________ _______ do _______ want to join ?57 What time is it ?(同义句) What ________ the _________ ?58 Tom eats breakfast at six o’clock.(对划线部分提问)_________ _________ _______ Tom ______ breakfast ?59.Jerry goes home at five.(一般疑问句并给出肯定回答)________ Jerry ________ home at five ? ________ , he ______.60 It’s seven forty.(对划线部分提问)________ ________ ______ ________61 We want to join the chess club.(对划线部分提问)_______ _______ do _______ want to join ?62Can you sing?(否定回答)_________, I________. 63 Does he like speaking English?(肯定回答)_________, he_______.64 I want to join the art club.(画线部分提问)________ ________do you want to join?65 His sister can speak English.(改为一般疑问句)________his sisiter________English?66 She doesn’t like movies.(变肯定句)She ___________________movies.67 He edies.(变一般疑问句并作否定回答)________________________ ________________________68 She doesn’t like movies.(变肯定句)________________________________________69 My favourite colour is blue.(同义句) I_____blue________.70 She likes action movies very much.(对画线部分提问)_____ ______ ______ movies does she like very much?71 These are interesting stories.(改为单数句)_____ ______ ______interesting _______72 She doesn’t like movies.(变肯定句)________________________________________73 My favourite colour is blue.(同义句)I_____blue________.74 She likes action movies very much.(对画线部分提问)_____ ______ ______ movies does she like very much?75 These are interesting stories.(改为单数句)_____ ______ ______interesting _______76 Emily’s birthday party is March 21st. (对画线部分提问)______ _______ Emily’s birthday party ?77 The little baby is just 5 months old . (对画线部分提问) _______ _______ is the little baby ?78 They have an Art Festival each year. (改为否定句)They ______ ______ an Art Festival each year .79 There are seven days in a week . (对画线部分提问) _____ _____ _____ are there in a week ?80 What’s your age ? (改为同义句) _____ _____ ______ _____ ? 81 He likes the blue sweater.(画线部分提问)_______sweater________he like?82 What’s the price of the black bag?(同义句)______ _______ is he black bag?83 My bitthday is November fifteenth. (画线部分提问)_______is _______birthday? 84 She likes French fries. (否定句)____.85 Today is June 2 nd. (画线部分提问)________the date_________?86 He edies. (变一般疑问句,并作否定回答)_________________________________________________87 He’s a great actor.(变复数句)__________________________________________88 My favorite star is Zhou Runfa.(同义句)89 I like Zhou Runfa_________. 90 She doesn’t like movies.(变肯定句)She ___________________movies.91 They want to see action movies.(变单数句)_________________________________________92 I want to join the art club.(画线部分提问)________ ________do you want to join?93 His sister can speak English.(改为一般疑问句)________his sisiter________English?94 A week has seven days.(同义句)_______ ________seven days_______a week. 95 Can their mother play the guita ? (做否定回答) No , ____7.96 The man in th hat e is Mr Wang.(对划线部分提问) ______ _______ is Mr Wang.97 is name is Dick and her name is Helen.(不改变原义)____ _______ are Dick and Helen.98 Eli has a big family.(变一般疑问句)_______ _____ ______ a big family ?99 My last name is White.(对划线部分提问)_______ _________ ________ last name ?100 He can sing this song.(改为一般疑问句,并做否定回答)______ he _____ this song ? _____, _______ _______.101 favokrite sport is volleyball.(对划线部分提问)_______ is ______ favorite sport ?102 She can see a hill in the picture.(对划线部分提问)_____ ______ she _____ in the picture ?103 n likes science because it’s interesting.(对划线部分提问)___________________________________________104 Baldwin is my science teacher.(同上)__________________________________________105 It’s eleven o’clock.(同上)__________________________________________106 What time is it ?(同义句)What ________ the _________ ?107 Tom eats breakfast at six o’clock.(对划线部分提问)______ ______ ______Tom _____ breakfast108 Jerry goes home at five.(一般疑问句并给出肯定回答)________ Jerry ________ home at five ? ________ , he ______.109 It’s seven forty.(对划线部分提问)________ ________ ______ ________110 We want to join the chess club.(对划线部分提问)_______ ______ do _______ want to join?代词(一) 翻译成英语:1.我是
_______________ 2.我父母
________________ 3.你可以______________ 4.你的电话号码______________5. 谢谢你_____________ 6. 他有________________ 7.他的姓氏_____________ 8. 听他说_____________9. 她喜欢它。____________ 10.她全家照______________ 11.帮助她____________ 12. 它吃________________13.它名字______________ 14.看见它____________ 15.我们想要____________16.我们最喜爱的水果_____________________ 17.加入我们_________1 8. 他们唱歌___________19.他们旧电脑_______________ 20.画出它们__________(二) 选词填空:1. What’s ________ name? (you / your ) _________ name is Bob. ( My / I / me)2. _________ erasers are in ________drawer. (her / she / Her / She)3. Can ________(you / your ) do _______ (you / your ) homework?4. ___________ is a cat. ________ name is Mimi. ( it / its / It / Its )5. _________ brother can speak Japanese. (He’s / His / He )6. Please take _________ keys to school. __________ are on the table. ( they / their / them / They / Their / Them )7. __________ is thirteen years old. __________ birthday is March 1st. (He / His / Him)8. __________ favorite vegetable is tomato. (her / she / Her / She)9. Can you help ______ ?( we / us / our) Please take ______ to school. ( they / their / them)10. _________ can’t see _________baseball. It’s behind _________.( My / I / me / my )(三)完成句子:1. A: What’s this / that ? B: _________ is a dresser. A: How do you spell _________ , please ? B: D-R-E-S-S-E-R.2. A: What are these / those ? B: _________ are tomatoes.3. A: Does Cindy like salad? B: No, _________doesn’t. 4. A: How much are his shoes? B: _________ are 100 dollars.5. A: Is Alan your friend? B: Yes, _________ is. 6. A: Do you have a er ball? B: Yes, _________ do.7. A: Who is that girl? B: _________ is Jack’s sister.’8. This is David and this is Tim. _________ are our friends. We often help _________ .9. Those are strawberries. Sally likes _________. 10. The pants are nice. I’ll take _________.翻译:1. 汤姆的背包________________ 2. 我朋友的生日聚会__________________ 3. 他们父母亲的房间____________4. 露西和莉莉家的书橱_________________________ 5. 一张吉姆家的全家照__________________6. 一幅中国地图_______________ 7.一本英语字典_________________________冠词一.填空:(在有必要的地方填上冠词,不填的划“/ ”)1.What’s this? It’s _____ clock. 2. What’s that? It’s _____ alarm clock.3. What is it? It’s _____ w. 4. What color is the jacket? It’s _____ orange. It’s _____ orange jacket.85. Jim’s mother is _____ Mrs Green. She is _____ teacher. 6. Those pens are in _____ pencil case.7. Here’s _____ interesting family photo. 8. When does Lily go to _____ bed in _____ evening?9._____ “h”, _____ “o” and _____ “w” are in the word “how”. 10.Where is _____ bag? It’s under _____ table.11.I often go to _____ school at _____ 7:00. 12.Take _____ things to _____ your brother.13.you want to see _____ action movie? No, I want to play _____ chess.14.When’s his sister’s birthday? It’s _____ April _____ eleventh. 15.Does Bill like _____hamburgers? No, he doesn’t.16.A: Let’s play _____ er. B: I don’t have _____ er ball. A: Well, let’s play _____ drums. B: That sounds good.17.Do you have _____ Art Festival at your school? Yes, we do.18.When do people usually eat _____ breakfast? They usually eat _____ it in _____ evening.19.Rick often goes to see _____ Beijing Opera _____ weekends.20.Can Tom play _____ piano? Yes, he can.Can he play _____ it well? No, he can’t.时态复习二、完成句子。1.I _________ (know) the boy. 2.They __________(go) to work on Saturdays.3.He usually e) to school early . 4.I often _____________(have) rice, meat and vegetables.5.My grandfather _____________(play) sports in the park. 6.Miss Li ____________(teach) English in our school.7.The students of Class Four ___________(sing) a song on Monday.8.Alicia and Jerry ______________ (do) homework after school.9.We _____________(take) a shower in the evening. 10.Her sister ____________(have) Chinese every day.11. __________ you __________( have) a er ball﹖12.Mary _______________ (e) from America.She e) from Britain.13.I ____________ ( not ,like) puter games.14.______________Tom and his brother _____________(study) in Beijing?15. __________ Your brother ___________(have) a son?三动词填空。1、Who helps you ____________(look) after your daughter at home? 2、The child is good at ____________(play) chess.3、What about ______________(go) to the shop? 5 Bob likes ______________(watch) TV.6 Can you help kids with _____________(swim)? 7 Let’s _____________( sing) an English song.8 I want ____________(join) the er club. 10.John often helps his mother___________(do) the housework.11 . Who ______________ ( teach ) English in your school ? 12 . May I _____________(know) your address?13 . ___________(be) you twelve? 15 . Her mother is good at _____________ ( make ) cakes .17 .Who _________(be) your English teacher?. 18 . My father ___________ ( go ) to bed at 10:00 everyevening .21. __________your mother _________(have) a baseball bat? 22._________Jim and Tom _________(like) hamburgers?23.What kind of movies ________your grandfather ___________(want) to see? 24. Where _______(be) the two volleyballs?25. That _____ (be ) is his family photo. 27. He can ____________(do) Chinese Kung fu.28. What time _________Mr. Brown ___________(take) a shower?29. Mrs Jones ___________(watch) TV on weekends. 30. __________(be) your sisters in the bedroom?句型复习III、将下列句子改为一般疑问句,并作肯定和否定回答:1 、 My name ’ s Bob. ________________________________________________2、I’m his uncle. _______________________ _________________________3、Our shirts are too long. _______________________ _________________________4、My friend gets up at five o’clock. _______________________ _________________________5、Lucy and Lily like sports. _______________________ _________________________6、Jerry’s teacher can play chess. _______________________ _________________________7、Alicia is my aunt. _______________________ _________________________8、She wants to see Beijing Opera. _______________________ _________________________V、句型转换:划线提问(熟悉下课文中的主要句型)1、Peter is 12 years old._______________________92、The backpacks are black___________________. 3、Scott likes history.______________4、They have vegetables for lunch._________________ 5、She can play chess and sing._______________6、It’s nine o’clock. ______________________ 7、We go to bed at ten o’clock. _________________10、Her basketball is 5 dollars. _______________________ 11、Dave’s favorite food is ice cream. ________________12、He likes documentaries. ____________________ 14、They are fine.______________15、Nick wants to join the swimming club. ______________ 16、Rick Smith is my favorite actor.__________________17、Her favorite subject is science. _____________________ 18、Mike and Jack like math because it’s interesting.__________19、My mother’s favorite color is blue. ____________________ 20、We go to school in the morning._____________________21、I think they’re interesting. (改否定句) ______________________ 22、It’s December.30th.today._____________________21 School starts at 7:30. ___________________________ 22 We have milk , eggs and meet fordinner._________________VI、连词成句1、sister, is, she, your(?)_______________________ 2、are, Lucy’s, those, rulers(.)________________________3、thrillers, like, Maria doesn’t(.)__________________ 4、want, join, to, do, They not, music club,the(.)_____________5、uncle, is, also, thinks, it, boring, June’s father(.) __________________________6、play, my, the, piano, well, can, grandfather(.) _____________________7、tennis, like, but, doesn’t, Jim, he, volleyball, likes(.) _______________________8、two, has, she, and, sis-ters, brother, a(.)___________________ 9、is, the, what, time(?)__________________10、 shower, when, take, o’clock, five, she, a(?) _____________________________名词复习1、写出下列词的复数形式baby _____ potato _____ knife _____ photo _____ Chinese _____ hamburger _____ case _____ key_____watch _____ name _____strawberry _____ tomato _____ dollar _____ orange _____ people _____documentary _____ boy _____ piano _____ child _____ man _____ this _____ that _____ I_____ she _____you _____ bus _____ wish _____ Japanese _____2、翻译短语五门学科_______________ 三部电影_______________ 一些动作片______________ 许多手表_______________一点食品_______________ _ 一点蔬菜_______________ 许多冰淇淋______________ 三块鸡肉_______________一些工作________________ 许多作业_______________ 四辆公共汽车____________3、划出下面单词中的不可数名词star、dessert、sock、dollar、help、month、art、oli、cream、dictionary、card、club、fruit、food、sister、chicken、CD、homework、English、runner、Science、people、collection、racket、sport、baseball4、将下列句子变成复数形式1) This is a bus .___________________ 2) She has a nice dress._____________________3) A musician has a watch on her hand.__________________ 4) You are a Chinese._______________________5) The girl likes salad.______________________ 6) The running star wants to eat healthy food.____________________7) A photo is on the wall.______________________ 8) That is a banana._______________________________9) It is an action movie.__________________ 10) I am a student.________________________________5、改错1) He has many ice cream for breakfast.____________________ 2) The girl has two oli for lunch. _______________3 ) I need some salad. ___________________ 4) The student does a few homework every day. ________________________5) I want to go to movie. _________________ 6) We can see much clothes in the store. ______________________7) Does she have three cousin? ____________________ 8) They are Japaneses. ________________________9) I have some apple. _________________________ 10) I want to see a Beijing opera. __________________________动词专练空间1. My parents _______ (come) from Shandong. 2. Sam _______(not like) puter games.3. The beautiful girl _______(wear) glasses. 4. The Zhang family _______(live) in a flat in Nanjing.5. My father loves _______(read) newspapers after work. 6. What _______her classmates _______(call)her10teacher ?7. _______ you _______(love) each other in your family? 8. _______(be) your cousin very clever at maths?9. She is good at dancing. She ________ (sing) very well, too. 11. Amy ________(take) her dog for a walk every afternoon.12. Mr. Li ________(not teach) us maths this term. (学期)13. Mr. Chen ________(not like) tea. He ________(enjoy) drinking coffee.14. ________ your father often ________(play) tennis ? No, he loves ________(read) newspapers.15. Everyone in our class ________(like) P.E. a lot. 16. Who else ________(want) e to Millie’s party? I ________.17. Many of them ________(work) hard at their lessons. They ________ (be) clever at them.18. What _______ Mary _______(have) for breakfast ? She _______(have) an egg and a glass of milk.19. Our school ________(be) a big nice school. And our teacher ________(be) a good teacher.20. Simon and Daniel ________(be) American.21. ________ (be) you a member of the Reading Club? Yes, I ________(be). I like _________(read).22. Millie ________(have) a pair of big black eyes. 23.I want ________(be) friends with you.24. At the weekend Mrs. Green ________(go) ________(run) for half an hour. 25. Amy ________(not wear) a white sweater.26. Let’s ________(talk) about the sports news, OK? 27. Can you ______(finish) ____(do) homework before 9:00pm?28. He ________(not do) his homework every evening. Sometimes he_______(watch) TV.29. I ________ (hope) to be a teacher when I grow up. 30. Would you like _______(have) dinner with us?一.用下面单词的正确形式填1. It is time _____ (get ) up , please ______ (get) up . 2. It is time for _____ (eat ) dinner, let’s ________ (eat)3. My parents are ____ (teacher), they _____ (teach ) _____ (we) math.4. I like ______ (play ) basketball , but I don’t like_____ (play) er. 5 .Does she want ________ (do) her homework?6.My English teacher often ____ (help) us with______ (learn) English .7.Thanks for _____ (ask) me . I have four ____ (class ) in the morning . 8.Eat ________ , you will keep ________ (health)10. She can _________ (sing )very ________ (good ) 11. It is very interesting ________ (have) math .12 What a funny time _______ ( have ) breakfast.13.My teachers____ (be) very _____ (good ), I ____ (real) like _____ (they)14.We have a lot of __________ (book), for example, Chinese book , math book. And so on.(等等)15. He is busy ______ (play) ping - pong 16. people ______ (like ) Yao Ming very much.17. Today , many people__________ (have) ________ ( they ) own cars18.She usually ________ (go) to work at 7:00 in the morning . 19.May I _____ ( know) your address?20. What kind of _____ (movie) do you like ? 21. Are you _______ ( have ) a fun birthday?22. When is your_________ ( mother) birthday?23. How much _________ ( be ) the shoes? The yellow pants _____ (be) $123 24. My birthday is January ________ (twelve)25. Come and see for ________ ( you) at Hualian store. 26. We have a lot of __________ (ice cream) in the fridge(冰箱)27.I like ________ (orange), but I don’t like _________ ( salad ) 28. Let’s go to a movie. That ______ (sound) interesting.29. Our school ____ ( have ) many ____ ( club) , music ,sport and more 30 Are these your ________ (book)? Yes, they are.31. 8. The old__________(photo) are on the bed. 32. I know the boy is a good__________(run).33. Your clothes ______ (be) on the bed. 34. His movie Rush Hour is very ______(ess)选择题( ) 1.He likes to play_______ football, and he can also play________ violin very well.A. a, the B. /, a C. the , a D. /, the( ) 2.-What ’ s your father ’ s favorite _______? – It ’ s blue. A.food B. color C. sport D. fruit( )3.It’s ______ , the time for us to go back home. A. thirty and four B. four-thirty C. four thirty D fourand thirty( )4.-_______ are these apples and vegetables? -twenty-three yuan and fifty fen.A. How much B. How many C. Where D. What( )5.If you need help, you can call me_______507-8972. A. at B. on C. for . D.in一、用适当介词填空:1. I like watching news ____ TV _____ the evening. 2. Thanks a lot _____ helping me _____ my math.播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表作业2010-12.doc
文档介绍:
作业新目标英语七年级上册练习题-用词的正确形式填空1.The keys _____(be) Tom’s. 2.Please _______(not play) too puter games.3.Can you _______(spell) that word? 4.The erase _______(not be) Lucy’s5.______(be) the students’ classroom new? 6.Whose ______(key) are these?7.Is that ______(you) book...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.

我要回帖

更多关于 否定句改为肯定句 的文章

随机推荐