为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
是世纪天成自己的曲子,查跑跑背景音乐吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌,开头是:我等你一年多,连一封信也没有。。。。有谁知道这首歌的歌名叫什么吗?_百度知道
有一首歌,开头是:我等你一年多,连一封信也没有。。。。有谁知道这首歌的歌名叫什么吗?
是李玲玉的《不该欺骗我》
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
歌曲:不该欺骗我歌手:李玲玉
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个电影开头的背景音乐 好像是DJ的一首,感觉不错,谁知道这DJ的名字是什么啊?_百度知道
提问者采纳
Ann Lee - 2 Times So never mind what you gonna do Easy come, come the way you go I'll never find what I'm looking for Easy come darling gimme more Two times, three times Two times, three times So don't you mind what you gonna do Easy come, come the way you go I'll never find what I'm looking for Easy gone darling gimme more Two times, oh yeah Three times, uhh Two times, mm Three times So never mind what you're looking for Easy gone let it all right over you now Easy gone darling gimme more Two times (du, du, du x15) Don't you ever mind what you're looking for won't you just look behind you i will give you more hold Until the end and i'll see you through Baby you have got a friend to take you right into the blue Two times three times Two times, ah Three times, uh Two times (Two times give me more) Three times (Three times more and more) Two times (Two times give me more) easy darling, come and give me more Two times (Two times give me more) Three times (Three times more and more) Two times (Two times give me more) oh yeah, ooooh Two Times (Du, du, du x15)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道这个妞叫什么名字。有木有她是全身照啊?还有这一系列的图片_百度知道
提问者采纳
这个是原图 这个是粉丝给杨幂做的卡通图啊 你看!/l/p2这个作者画了好多 往后翻还有好多类似的原型
提问者评价