啤酒用英语怎么读急用,急用啊

翻译成英文,求各位大神帮忙急用啊 1我想我应该和她谈一谈. 2杰克说他有重要的事情要做. 3他问这本书是不是很贵.4我只想知道她当时在西方一个国家读书.5我认为玛丽赢不了比赛.6有时候这_百度作业帮 翻译成英文,求各位大神帮忙急用啊 1我想我应该和她谈一谈. 2杰克说他有重要的事情要做. 3他问这本书是不是很贵.4我只想知道她当时在西方一个国家读书.5我认为玛丽赢不了比赛.6有时候这 翻译成英文,求各位大神帮忙急用啊 1我想我应该和她谈一谈. 2杰克说他有重要的事情要做. 3他问这本书是不是很贵.4我只想知道她当时在西方一个国家读书.5我认为玛丽赢不了比赛.6有时候这位母亲不知道他的儿子最需要什么.7抱歉我迟到啦.8她告诉我说她可以自己完成这项工作.9我不知道你对不对.10你能告诉我你怎样解决这个问题. 3.Is this book very expensive?4.I only want to know which country she studied in.5.I don't think Mary can win the game.6.Sometimes this mother doesn't know what her son need.7.I'm sorry I'm late.8.She told me that she can complete this task by herself.9.I don't know whether you are right.10.Can you tell me how to solve this problem? 1 I think I should talk to her. 2 Jack said he has something important to do.3 He asked if this book is expensive. 4 是不是打错了?5 I think Mary cannot win the competition. 6 someti... Is this book expensive?I only want to know that she was teaching in a Western country.I don't think Mary will win the game.Sometimes the mother does not know what her son needs most.

我要回帖

更多关于 急用钱 的文章

随机推荐