iwasintheparkyesterdayinthepark划线, 对划线部分提问练习题

I like taking photos in the park.(对划线部分提问)
关联4个知识点
特殊疑问句:疑问句+does+主语+v
who pron. 谁
句子首字母大写
疑问词What do(does) y...
简答(客观)题
I like taking photos in the park.(对划线部分提问)
Who likes taking photos in the park?
专项突破13 (一般现在时和现在进行时)
浏览次数:1039次
编辑次数:2次
最近更新:
辛勤贡献者对划线部分进行提问。
1. He played football
in the park
yesterday.
__________..._百度知道
对划线部分进行提问。
1. He played football
in the park
yesterday.
__________...
& _______________________ TV yesterday. She did her homework
for two hours& _______________________ her _______________________&nbsp?3;&&nbsp.&nbsp.&nbsp
对划线部分进行提问. They watched TV
at home _______________________ in the park last year. She was born
.&nbsp. There were
trees in the park last year ?5; yesterday. He played football
in the park _______________________ born?2.&nbsp。
1?4;&&&nbsp
提问者采纳
When was she 5. Where did he play football 2. How many trees 3. How long did she do 4
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁They spent the whole morning in the park.(对划线部分提问) ____ ____ did they ____ in the park?_百度作业帮
They spent the whole morning in the park.(对划线部分提问) ____ ____ did they ____ in the park?
They spent the whole morning in the park.(对划线部分提问) ____ ____ did they ____ in the park?
同学,很高兴回答你的问题正确答案:填How long,spend即:How long did they spend in the park?翻译:他们在公园里待了多长时间?解析:对一段时间the whole morning 提问用how long,多长时间的意思;另外原句的时态是一般过去时,变成特殊疑问句时,用特殊疑问词+ 助动词did + 主语+ 谓语.注意:前面的助动词did已经是过去式了,后面的实义动词用原形.有不明白的请继续追问,
How long did they spend in the park?
how longspend
How long did they spend in the park?按要求答题1.My brother was in the park just now.否定句:一般疑问句:肯定、否定回答:对划线部分提问:2.It___(be)hot yesterday and most children___(be)outside.3.___(be)it cold in your city yesterday?4.___(be)your mother a_百度作业帮
按要求答题1.My brother was in the park just now.否定句:一般疑问句:肯定、否定回答:对划线部分提问:2.It___(be)hot yesterday and most children___(be)outside.3.___(be)it cold in your city yesterday?4.___(be)your mother a
按要求答题1.My brother was in the park just now.否定句:一般疑问句:肯定、否定回答:对划线部分提问:2.It___(be)hot yesterday and most children___(be)outside.3.___(be)it cold in your city yesterday?4.___(be)your mother a sales assistant last year?——No,she___.5.How___(be)Jim's weeked?——It___(be not)bad.
1.My brother wasn't in the park just nowWas your brother in the park just now?Yes,he was.No,he wasn't如果划线部分:in the park Where was your brother just now?2.was were3.Was4.Was wasn't5.was was not
1、My brother was not in the park.Was my brother in the park?Yes,he was.
No, he wasn't.2、was
were3、 was4、was
wasn't5、wasWe were in the park yesterday.划线部分提问.划线部分:in the park_百度作业帮
We were in the park yesterday.划线部分提问.划线部分:in the park
We were in the park yesterday.划线部分提问.划线部分:in the park
in the park是地点,所以用where提问 Where were you yesterday?
Where were you yesterday?
应该是Where were you yesterday?

我要回帖

更多关于 对划线部分提问练习题 的文章

随机推荐