i want to talk to jack 对jack小学英语划线部分提问提问

句型转换。
1. Jack sends five emails to his friends every day. (对划线部分提问)
______ ______ emails ______ Jack ______ to his friends every day? 2. I sometimes play football with my friends after school. (对划线部分提问)
______ ______ ______ you ______ football with your friends after school? 3. They go to the park on Sunday. (改为否定句)
They ______ ______ to the park on Sunday. 4. We often use a computer in our class. (改为一般疑问句)
______ you often ______ a computer in your class? 5. My friends usually play computer games at the weekend. (对划线部分提问)
______ ______ your friends usually ______ at the weekend?
3. don"t go
4. Do; use
翻译题,重点句型.
1. -Is this your pencil?
-No,it isn"t.2. -Is that his book?
-Yes,it is.
Jack found ______ hard to get along with the other boys in his class.
―What time do you usually get up?―I usuially get up at five o"clock.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司当前位置:
>>>句型转换。1. Jack sends five emails to his friends every da..
句型转换。
1. Jack sends five emails to his friends every day. (对划线部分提问)&&& ______ ______ emails ______ Jack ______ to his friends every day? 2. I sometimes play football with my friends after school. (对划线部分提问)&&& ______ ______ ______ you ______ football with your friends after school? 3. They go to the park on Sunday. (改为否定句)&&& They ______ ______ to the park on Sunday. 4. We often use a computer in our class. (改为一般疑问句)&&& ______ you often ______ a computer in your class? 5. My friends usually play computer games at the weekend. (对划线部分提问)&&& ______ ______ your friends usually ______ at the weekend?
题型:句型转换难度:中档来源:同步题
1. H send&&&& 2. H play& 3. don't go&&&& 4. Do; use&&&& 5. W do
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“句型转换。1. Jack sends five emails to his friends every da..”主要考查你对&&疑问词组,助动词,一般疑问句,特殊疑问句&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
疑问词组助动词一般疑问句特殊疑问句
疑问词组:即使由疑问词和一些词一起构成的表示疑问的词组。由how/what与另外一个词组成的词组。例如:how many (后接可数名词,多少), how much (后接不可数名词,多少),&how often (表示频率), what if (如果…将会怎么样),&what about (…怎么样), what time (几点) 与how搭配的疑问词组:How在英语中通常用作副词,是特殊疑问句中本领最大的疑问词。他与其它形容词或副词搭配组成疑问词组1.How old问年龄、年代。How old is your friend? 你朋友多大了?How old is the bridge? 这座桥有多少年代了?2.How many问可数名词数量。常将可数名词复数紧随其后。如:How many pictures are there on the wall? 墙上有多少幅画?How many glasses of milk would you like? 你们想要几杯牛奶?3.How much询问不可数名词的数量、物品的价格。How much money is there in the purse? 钱包里有多少钱?How much are the apples at the moment? 目前苹果什么价钱?4.How long提问物体的长度、时间的长短。How long is the Changjia River? 长江有多长?How long does it take you to do your homework every day?你每天花多长时间做作业?5.How soon 对 “in+一段时间 ”提问, 表示“多久之后”。How soon will you be back? 你多久后回来?6.How often对表示频率的副词或短语提问。How often does Mrs. Green go shopping? 格林夫人多久去购一次物?7.How about用来征求对方意见。Your father is a worker, how about your mother? 你父亲是工人,你母亲呢?How about playing games after school this afternoon? 下午放学后做游戏怎么样?8.How far 问两地间的距离How tall问人(树)的高度;how heavy问重量;how wide问宽;how high可以询问建筑物、山峰高度。How far is it from the earth to the moon? 从地球到月球有多远?How tall is Yao Ming? 姚明身高多少?How heavy is that big box? 那只大箱子有多重?How wide is the new street? 这条新街有多宽?How high is the tower in Paris? 巴黎的那座塔有多高?与what搭配的疑问词组:
助动词:协助主要动词构成谓语动词词组的词叫助动词。助动词是语法功能词,自身没有词义,不可单独使用,只能和别的动词一起构成谓语,表示时态、语态、语气等,或表示疑问或否定。常用的助动词有:be,do,does,did,have,has,shall,will,would等。常见助动词用法:have的用法:have作助动词形式:主要变化形式:have,has,had动名词/现在分词:having1)have +过去分词,构成完成时态,例:He has left for London. 他已去了伦敦。By the end of last month, they had finished half of their work.上月末为止,他们已经完成工作的一半。2)have + been +现在分词,构成完成进行时(现在完成时),例:I have been studying English for ten years.我一直在学英语,已达十年之久。3)have+been +过去分词,构成完成时态的被动语态,例:English has been taught in China for many years.中国教英语已经多年。do的用法:形式主要变化形式:do,did,done动名词/现在分词:doing1) 构成一般疑问句,例如:Do you want to pass the CET?你想通过大学英语测试吗?Did you study German? 你们学过德语吗?2)do + not 构成否定句,例如:I do not want to be criticized.我不想挨批评。He doesn't like to study.他不想学习。In the past, many students did not know the importance of English.过去,好多学生不知道英语的重要性。3) 构成否定祈使句,例如:Don't go there. 不要去那里。Don't be so absent-minded. 不要这么心不在焉。说明: 构成否定祈使句只用do,。4)放在动词原形前,加强该动词的语气,例如:Do come to my birthday party please.请一定来参加我的生日宴会。I did go there. 我确实去那儿了。I do miss you. 我确实想你。我真想你了!5)用于倒装句,例如:Never did I hear of such a thing.我从未听说过这样的事情。Only when we begin our college life do we realize the importance of English.只有在开始大学生活时我们才认识到英语的重要性。说明: 引导此类倒装句的副词有never, seldom, rarely, little, only, so, well等。6)用作代替动词,例如:Do you like Beijing? 你喜欢北京吗?Yes,I do.是的,喜欢。(do用作代动词,代替like Beijing.)He knows how to drive a car, doesn't he?他知道如何开车,对吧?may和can:1) may用来表示许可2)may用于所有人称的现在时及将来时句子中。3)might用于所有人称的过去时及条件句中。否定形式:may not/mayn't,might not/mightn't疑问式:may I?might I?等否定疑问式:may I not?/mayn't I?等表示许可的may的其他形式可用allow,be allowed的相应形式代替。4)may后面接不带to的不定式(即动词原形)。5)can用来表示许可6)can用于所有人称的现在时及将来时的句子中。7)could用于所有人称的过去时及条件句中。否定式:can not/can't,could not/could't疑问式:can I?could I?等。否定疑问式:can I not?/can't I?could I not?/couldn't I?等。表示许可的can的其他形式可用于allow,be allowde的相应形式代替。can与不带to的不定式连用。shall和will的用法:1)shall和will作为助动词可以与动词原形一起构成一般将来时,例如:I shall study harder at English.我将更加努力地学习英语。He will go to Shanghai. 他要去上海。说明:在过去的语法中,语法学家说shall用于第一人称,will 只用于第二、第三人称。现在,尤其是在口语中,will常用于第一人称,但shall只用于第一人称,如用于第二、第三人称,就失去助动词的意义,已变为情态动词,试比较:He shall come.他必须来。(shall有命令的意味。)He will come.他要来。(will只与动词原形构成一般将来时。)2)shall在疑问句中,用于第一,第三人称,征求对方意愿shall I turn on the light?要开灯吗?( 我把灯打开好吗?)shall he come to see you?他要不要来看你(比较: will he come to see you? 他会不会来看你)3)shall 用在陈述句,与第二第三人称连用,变为情态动词,表示允诺,命令,警告,和说话人的决心等。should,would的用法:1)should无词义,只是shall的过去形式,与动词原形构成过去将来时,只用于第一人称,例如:I telephoned him yesterday to ask what I should do next week.我昨天给他打电话,问他我下周干什么。比较:"What shall I do next week?" I asked."我下周干什么?"我问道。(可以说,shall变成直接引语时,变成了should。)2)would也无词义,是will的过去形式,与动词原形构成过去将来时,用于第二、第三人称,例如:He said he would come.他说他要来。比较:"I will go," he said. 他说:"我要去那儿。"变成间接引语,就成了:He said he would come.原来的will变成would,go变成了come.。过去式从原来的go变为came。基本助动词只有三个:be, do,have,他们没有词汇意义,只有语法作用,如协助构成进行体,完成体,被动态,否定句,疑问句等。 例如:He is giving a lecture. 他在作报告He has made a plan. 他已经订了计划The small animals are kept in the cages. 小动物都关在笼子里。助动词协助主要动词完成以下功用:a. 表示时态,例如:He is singing. 他在唱歌。He has got married. 他已结婚。b. 表示语态,例如:He was sent to England. 他被派往英国。c. 构成疑问句,例如:Do you like college life? 你喜欢大学生活吗?Did you study English before you came here? 你来这儿之前学过英语吗?d. 与否定副词not合用,构成否定句,例如:I don't like him. 我不喜欢他。e. 加强语气,例如:Do come to the party tomorrow evening. 明天晚上一定来参加晚会。He did know that. 他的确知道那件事。一般疑问句:是疑问句的一种。通常用yes,no来回答的疑问句叫做一般疑问句。口语中若无特殊含义,句末用升调。 其结构是:系动词be/助动词/情态动词+主语+其他成分?  通常回答为:    肯定:Yes+主语+提问的助动词    否定:No+主语+提问的助动词+not&例如: Are you from Japan?&& Yes, I am./No, I'm not. Do you live near your school? Yes, I do./No, I don't.&Can you speak French?  Yes, I can./No, I can't. 一般疑问句的特性:1.将陈述句变为一般疑问句时,如句中有be 动词(am/ is/ are)时,可直接将它们提至主语前。如主语为第一人称,应将其改为第二人称。如:I'm in Class 2Grade 1. →Are you in Class 2Grade 1﹖We're watching TV. →Are you watching TV﹖2.陈述句中有情态动词(can、may、must …)时,也可直接将它们提至主语前,即可成为一般疑问句。如:He can swim now. →Can he swim now﹖The children may come with us. → May the children come with us﹖3.陈述句中只有一个实义动词作谓语且其时态为一般现在时,变为一般疑问句时要在句首加do或does主语后的实义动词用原形。如:I like these animals. →Do you like these animals﹖She wants to go to the movies. → Does she want to go to the movies﹖4.一般疑问句一般读升调(↑)5.一般疑问句有时不用yes或 no 回答。如:Are they in town now﹖I think so.May I sit here﹖Certainly.Does he like soccer﹖Sorry I don't know.6. 一般疑问句的第一单词总是虚词,读的时候要读轻声。陈述句变为一般疑问句技巧:根据一般疑问句不同的家族,可以用不同的方法将陈述句变为相应的一般疑问句。1、第一家族:含be动词或情态动词的句子秘诀:一调二改三问号一调:即把句中的be或情态动词调到主语前;二改:改换主语称谓,即将句中的主语I\my \mines\we\our\ours等。第一人称分别改为相应的第二人称you\your\ yours等;三问号:句末的句号改为问号。如:Eg. I am an English teacher.&&& →&&& Are you an English teacher?Eg. We can speak English fluently.&& →&&& Can you speak English fluently?2、第二家族:含行为动词(或称为实义动词)的句子秘诀:一加二改三问号一加:即在句首加助动词Do或Does;二改:1、把谓语动词改为原形;2、改换主语称谓(同第一家组);三问号:句末的句号改为问号。Eg. We read English every morning. → Do you read English every morning?Eg. Tom’s father listens to English on the radio every evening. →Does Tom’s father listen to English on the radio every evening?特别注意:对于第二家族一定要注意动词的还原,因为时态与数的变化已经体现在助动词上了。3、加强记忆口诀:肯变一,并不难,can 或be提在前;谓语若为行为动,do 或does句首用。特殊疑问句:以特殊疑问词开头,对句中某一成分提问的句子叫特殊疑问句。常用的疑问词有:what、who、whose、which、when、where、how、why等。 特殊疑问句的基本结构是“疑问词+一般疑问句”。其回答应当是具体的。特殊疑问句句末一般用降调。&例如:How do I get there?&&&&&&&&&&&&&Why not?&&&&&&&&&&&&&What about the sports news? 常用疑问词可先分为3种:疑问代词:what(什么)who(谁,作主语)which(哪个,在一定范围内选择)whose(谁的,指附属关系)whom(谁,作宾语)疑问副词:when(何时,询问时间)where(何地,询问地点)why(为什么,询问原因)how(如何,询问手段,方式,工具以及程度)疑问形容词:what(which,whose)+名词例词:what time(什么时候) what colour(什么颜色)... ...how much(多少) how long(多长)... 特殊疑问句的特点:一、 特殊的疑问词: 特殊疑问句要由疑问代词或疑问副词开头,询问的内容不同, 使用的疑问词也不同。我们学过的疑问词有what(询问事物), how much(询问价格), what time (询问时间,尤其是点钟), what kind of(询问种类), why(询问原因),who(询问人), where(询问地点) 等等。如: —What is this? 这是什么? —It's a key. 这是一把钥匙。 —How much is it? 这个多少钱? —It's twenty dollars. 二十美元。 —What kind of movies do you like? 你喜欢哪一类型的电影? —I like action movies. 我喜欢动作片。 二、特殊的语序:特殊疑问句由疑问词开头,其构成是“疑问词 + 一般疑问句”。如: What time is it? 现在几点钟? Who is your teacher? 谁是你的老师?特殊疑问句有两种语序:1.如疑问词作主语或主语的定语,即对主语或主语的定语提问,其语序是陈述句的语序:Who is singing in the room﹖whose bike is broken﹖2.如疑问词作其他成分,即对其他成分提问,其语序是:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句(特殊疑问词+be/助动词/情态动词+主语+谓语)What does she like?What class are you in﹖Where are you from﹖What time does he get up every morning﹖How do you know﹖&三、特殊的答语:特殊疑问句不能用yes, no来回答,而应根据它所询问的内容直接做出回答才行。如: — What time is it, please? 请问几点了? — It's 7:30. 七点半了。 — Where are they? 他们在哪儿? —They're in the playground. 他们在操场上。 —What's your favorite subject? 你最喜爱的科目是什么? —English. 英语。 四、 特殊的语调: 一般情况下,特殊疑问句要用降调(↘)来读。如: Who's ↘that? How old is↘Jack?
发现相似题
与“句型转换。1. Jack sends five emails to his friends every da..”考查相似的试题有:
7595224018611448325009311221097033重庆南开中学2015届九年级上英语期中试题(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
重庆南开中学2015届九年级上英语期中试题(含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
重庆南开中学2015届九年级上英语期中试题(含答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
重庆南开中学2015届九年级上英语期中试题(含答案)(全卷共九个大题满分:150分考试时间:& 120分钟)第1卷(共100分)I.&测试。(共30分)
第一节:情景反应。(每小题1.5分,共9分)听一遍。根据你所听到的句子,从A、B、C三个选项中选出最恰当的答语,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
1.& A. Have fun!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I'm sorry to hear that.&&&&&&&&& C. What a pity!2.& A. On the third Sunday of June.&&&&&& B. On Oct. 31St.&&&&&&&&&& C. On Dec. 25th.3.& A. Yes, please.&&& B. You're welcome.&&& C. Sorry, I'm new here.4. A. In Chongqing.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Used clothes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. An old woman.5. A. She is really shy.&& B. She has long and curly hair,&& C. She'd like a bottle of orange juice.6. A. By listening to tapes.&& B. By writing to my pen pals.C. By memorizing sentence patterns.
第二节:对话理解。(每小题1.5分,共9分)&&& 听一遍。根据你所听到的对话和问题,从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。7. A. Because his phone was taken away.&& B. Because his computer games were taken away.&& C. Because his bike was taken away.8. A. To change her job.&& B. To lose weight.&& C. To learn a language well.9. A. A teacher.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A farmer.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. An engineer.10. A. Sorry, I don't know.&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, she did.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. No, she didn't.11. A. It's behind the post office,&& B. It's in front of the post office.&& C. It's beside a bank.12. A. 9:50.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 9:55.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 10:30.第三节& (每小题1.5分,共6分)听两遍。根据你所听到的长对话,从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
&& 听第一段材料,回答13至14小题。13. What is the machine used for?&&& A. Cutting vegetables.&&&&& B. Holding food.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Cutting apples.14. How long has the woman had the machine?A. For 2 days,&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. For 2 weeks.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. For 20 days.
& 听第二段材料,回答 15至 16小题。15. What does the girl think?&&& A. It's too late for her father to learn a second language.&&& B. English is very important.&&& C. It's hard to learn a second language.16. What does the girl's father want to tell her?&&& A. To study hard at school.&&& B. It's never too late to learn.C. She should learn two foreign languages at least.
第四节:短文理解。(每小题1.5分,共6分)听两遍。根据你所听到的短文内容,从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
17. The story happened in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .& A. America&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Australia&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. England18. Jack stopped his car&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A. because he wanted to see who the driver wasB. because the road was not wide enough for two cars to pass at the same timeC. because he didn't want to pass by first19. Jack&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& after he read the newspaper again.A. made a telephone callB. drove to the policeC. drove to the City Bank20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& caught the man with a large mouth and small ears.A. The American driver&&&& B. The police&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Jack
Ⅱ.单项选择。(每小题1分,共20分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
21.&&&&&&&&&& Spring Festival is always in&&&&&&&&&&& spring.&&& A. T the&&&&&&&&&& B. /; the&&&&&&&&& C. T /&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /; /22. His parents don't want him to be the&&&&&&&&&& of the family, but just a healthy and happy person&&& A. corner&&&&&&&&&&&& B. pride&&&&&&&&&& C. secret&&&&&&&&&&&& D. business23. ---&&&&&&&&&&& do you study English?&&& --- I study English by reading aloud every morning.&&& A. When&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Why&&&&&&&&&&&& C. What&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. How24. It's&&&&&&&&&&& of you to speak with your mouth full of food.&&& A. kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. polite&&&&&&&&& C. impolite&&&&&&&&&& D. active25. ---&&&&&&&&&& weather it is! We can't go boating on the lake.&&& --- Don't worry. Let's go to the Science Museum instead.&&& A. What good&&&&&&&&& B. How good&&&&&&& C. How bad&&&&&&&&&&& D. What bad26. I&&&&&&&&&&& exercise by my doctor every day to keep fit.A. am made&&&&&&&&&&& B. made to&&&&&&&& C. am made to&&&&&&&& D. make27. The police&&&&&&&&&&& us not to swim in the river last summer.&&& A. punished&&&&&&&&&& B. warned&&&&&&&&& C. hoped&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. suggested28. --- I have worked harder than before, but I still didn't get good grades in math.&&& --- Don't worry.&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. No problem&&&&&&&& B. It takes time&& C. Pardon me&&&&&&&&& D. Never mind29. We&&&&&&&&&&& pay to get into the concert. It's free.& A. can't&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. mustn't&&&&&&&& C. might not&&&&&&&&& D. don't have to30.&&&&&&&&&&& is almost impossible for me now because of too much homework.&&& A. Sleep for eight hours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Going to bed for eight hours&&& C. Sleeping for eight hours&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Go to bed for eight hours31. --- Your coat looks very nice. What's it made&&&&&&&&&& ?&&& --- Cotton, and it is made&&&&&&&&&&& Wuhan.&&& A. in&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&&& D. for32. A number of visitors&&&&&&&&&&& to Chongqing every year. The number of the visitors&&&&&&&&&&&&&& about 17 million during National Day Holiday this year.A. was&&&&&&&&& B. were&&&& C. is&&&&&&&&& D. are
33. Nankai Middle School&&&&&&&&&&& the outstanding students like Peng Shuhan.&&& A. is famous as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is popular in&&& C. is known for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. is good at34. None of us knows when the rain&&&&&&&&&& , but we will wait until it&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. stops&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. will stop&&& C. will stop&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. stops35.&&&&&&&&&&& I&&&&&&&&&&& my sister likes the show. We watch the show together every time.&&& A. B and&&&&&&&&& B. E or&&&&&&&& C. N nor&&&&&& D. N but also36. Kate is&&&&&&&&&&& girl. She's very happy at school.&&& A. a eighteen-year-old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an eighteen-year-old&&& C. an eighteen-years-old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a eighteen-years-old37. As an excellent student, the boy&&&&&&&&&&& makes mistakes in his exams.&&& A. always&&&&&&&&&&& B. usually&&&&&&&&&&& C. seldom&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sometimes38. We&&&&&&&&&&& many English words in the last few years.&&& A.& learn&&&&&&&&&&& B. have learnt&&&&&&& C. will learn&&&&&&&& D. learned39. --- Jack, you are much more active than you&&&&&&&&&& , right'?&&& --- Yes. And now I&&&&&&&&&&& many after-school activities every day.&&& A.& am used to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. used to&&&&& .&&& B.& used to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. am used to&40. I have some tickets for the basketball match. I wonder&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. where is the gym&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that if you like basketballC. if you'd like to come along&&&&&&&&&&&& D. when you watch the match
Ⅲ.完型。(每小题2分,共20分)根据短文内容,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个能填入相应空格内的最佳答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
You feel tired and you have no energy. You can't breathe out of your nose and yourthroat hurts. Don't be afraid-you have probably just got a&& 41&&& . Every year, manykids experience this sick feeling. Some kids have up to eight colds every year. So,what&& 42&&& is a cold?Well, a cold is an infection(传染病). it affects(影响)your nose, ears and throat and makes you feel sick and weak. It's very _& 43&&& to catch a cold, When someone sneezesor coughs near you, bacteria(细菌) travel through the air and&&&&& 44&&&& your body and thenmake you sick. Also, if you touch your nose or eyes after touching something that hasbacteria on it,&&&& 45&&&& a door or your desk at school, you can get a sick.Some of the symptoms(症状)of a cold&&&& 46&&&& a fever, a sore throat and a cough.
If you sneeze, or if your nose is runny and your&&& 47&& are watery, you've probably got acold. Most people who have got a cold feel very tired and don't have much energy to doanything..A cold is not a nice thing to&&& 48&& . However, there are some things you can do tofeel better. You should have hot drinks&&&& 49&&& you've got a sore throat and cough. Youshould eat healthy foods and get a lot of rest so your body can be strong enough to fight your cold. If you've got a fever, or if you aren't feeling better within a few days, you should visit your doctor and take some medicine.A cold can be frustrating(令人沮丧的),&&&& 50&&&& just remember that there are manythings you can do to feel better and get stronger. Take care of your body and stay healthy.
41.A. cough&&&&&&&&& B. headache&&&&&& C. fever&&&&&&& D. cold42.A. exactly&&&&&&& B. nearly&&&&&&&& C. clearly&&&&& D. firstly43.A. difficult&&&&& B. necessary&&&&& C. easy&&&&&&&& D. helpful44.A. build&&&&&&&&& B. find&&&&&&&&&& C. feel&&&&&&&& D. enter45.A. like&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&& C. behind&&&&&& D. with46.A. take&&&&&&&&&& B. catch&&&&&&&&& C. turn&&&&&&&& D. include47.A. legs&&&&&&&&&& B. arms&&&&&&&&&& C. eyes&&&&&&&& D. ears48.A. fail&&&&&&&&&& B. make&&&&&&&&&& C. pass&&&&&&&& D. experience49.A. until&&&&&&&&& B. so&&&&&&&&&&&& C. if&&&&&&&&&& D. unless50.A. but&&&&&&&&&&& B. then&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&&&&&&&& D. or
Ⅳ.理解。(每小题2分,共30分)下列材料,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳的答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
51. The restaurant opens&&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. till 6 p.m. every day&&& B. at 8 a.m. from Monday to Saturday&&& C. except(除了)on weekends&&& D. till l p.m. on weekdays52. If you and your friend want a platter and two cans of Coke, you should pay&&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. $31&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. $29&&&&&&&&&&& C. $34&&&&&&&&&&&& D. $3253. There are&&&&&&&&&&&& ways to get in contact(联系)with the restaurant.&& A. four&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. three&&&&&&&&& C. two&&&&&&&&&&&& D. one
BAmy was looking for a gift for her little daughter. Suddenly she stopped before a storeOf dolls.“Girls like dolls,” she thought as she stepped into it. Looking around, she saw agrandma doll - one with gray hair and a pair of glasses. In her mind appeared Joyce, hermother.When Amy was a little girl, she got her first doll from Joyce for her birthday. Then thesecond, the third...A doll a year from Joyce never arrived late. “Why always a doll?” Thisquestion had been in Amy's mind until one day her father gave the answer,Little Joyce dreamed to have a doll. Her parents promised one for her fifth birthday.Sadly, they both died in a traffic accident before it arrived. The never-received gift was the most precious in her eyes. Her mother's story being recalled(回忆), Amy got an idea.It was Joyce's 60th birthday. A package was delivered(递送)to her, with a card thatread:Dear Joyce,I forget to send you the package(包裹)that you should have received on May 20, 1956,your fifth birthday. The gift inside has aged, but I felt that you might still wish to have it.Angel of JoyJoyce opened the package and saw a lovely grandma doll. She clasped the doll that shehad waited so many years for, with tears running down her face. The doll, given by “Angelof Joy”, made her the happiest “child” in the world.
54. We can tell from the story that Joyce is&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. Amy's daughter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Amy's mother&&& C. the grandma doll&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Angel of Joy55. Joyce thought dolls were the best birthday gifts for Amy because&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. Amy dreamed to have all kinds of lovely dolls&&& B. Amy looked like a doll when she was a little girl&&& C. Joyce received a lot of lovely dolls from her parents&&& D. Joyce had never got the dream doll from her parents&56. The underlined word “clasped” means “&&&&&&&&&&& ” in the passage.&&& A. threw&&&&& B. held&&&&&&& C. made&&&&&&&& D. bought&57. We can learn from the story that&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. dolls are every little girl's dream toys&&& B. grandma dolls are the best gifts for parents&&& C. parents' birthdays are very importantD. parents sometimes need their “Angel of Joy”
CA short Chinese man seems to be the tallest in the world right now. Jack Ma(Ma Yun),50, is executive chairman(董事局主席)of Alibaba Group, a business-to-business onlineplatform. On Sept. 19, Alibaba went public (上市) on the New York Stock Exchange (纽约证卷交易所),raising $25 billion through an IPO(首次公开发行股票), the biggest in UShistory. Ma, a former English teacher, has become the richest man on the Chinese mainland.Born in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, Ma grew up as a happy kid. At the age of 12, he wanted tolearn English. Every morning, he woke up at 5 a.m , cycled 40 minutes to a hotel near theWest Lake where he could chat to foreign tourists. He did it for nine years, rain or shine.The experience made him a fluent English speaker and also opened his eyes to thewider world.&&&&&&& .In a 1995 trip to the US, Ma was showed the Internet for the first time. He searchedYahoo using the word “Beer”, and found that there was nothing in there about China. Seeingthe chance, Ma returned to China and set up a website called China Pages without evenknowing much about computers.Four years later, 18 people including Ma, his wife and his friends founded Alibaba inHangzhou. He believed in the Internet business potential(潜力) when few other Chinese did.People called him “Crazy Jack Ma”. But 15 years later, Alibaba has developed into theworld's largest e-commerce(电子商务)company, owning popular shopping websites like
Taobao and Tmall. It makes more profit online than Amazon and e-Bay combined.No one thinks he's mad now. Ma's favorite line has been printed on Alibaba's souvenirT-shirts. It reads:“Everybody should have a dream. What if that dream comes true?”58. We can tell from the first paragraph that&&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. Alibaba Group is the biggest company in China&&& B. Alibaba's IPO has raised $25 billion&&& C. Jack Ma used to be a math teacher&&& D. Jack Ma is the richest man in the world59. Ma cycled to a hotel near the West Lake&&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. to do morning exercises&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to work as a guide&&& C. to chat with foreigners&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to work part time60. Ma and his team found Alibaba&&&&&&&&&&& .& A. in 1995&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in 1998&&&&&&&&&& C. in 1999&&&&&&&&&& D. in 201461.&&&&&&&&&&&& is the world's largest e-commerce company.&&& A. Alibaba&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Taobao&&&&&&&&&&& C. Amazon&&&&&&&&&&& D. e-Bay
DAt East China University of Science and Technology, students will get a coupon(优惠券) if they eat up their food. Students can collect coupons and exchange them for small gifts,such as books, magazines, mobile phone covers and hand warmers.“It's been such a surprise,” said Liang Zhaoyun, 19, a student at the university inShanghai. “It has given us one more motivation(动力) to finish our food.”The measure is part of a national“eat-up” campaign (行动) which is organized bystudents to deal with food waste on campuses(校园).Why only on campuses, you might ask? Because according to a report by Xinhua NewsAgency, students waste twice as much food as the national average(平均).The campaign on campus food waste is receiving attention across the country. “The aimof the campaign is not only to encourage students to finish their food. We hope it can alsoencourage students to choose a more environmental and healthy lifestyle,”said Tao Siliang,secretary of the Youth League Committee at Shanghai University.But some school food is poorly prepared, so students do not like to finish it all. Someschools have taken notice of this and they are taking measures to improve it.
“I'm glad that we've reduced food waste since the ‘eat-up' campaign began. But if wecall on students to waste less food, we should also improve the service and food standard on campuses,” said Tao.62. From Paragraph One, we know that the students will get a coupon&&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. when they eat school food&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. after they exchange gifts&&& C. if they finish all their food&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. if they collect the waste63. The “eat-up” campaign is carried out on campuses because&&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. students get a good education&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. schools offer small gifis&&& C. students waste too much food&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. school food is more delicious64. The purpose(意图) of the campaign is mainly to&&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. improve the school food standard&&& B. encourage a greener and healthier lifestyle&&& C. receive attention from the society&&& D. further improve the service in universities65. The best title for this passage may be&&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. Enjoy Your Food&&& B. Waste on Campus&&& C. Meals in UniversitiesD. “Eat-up” Campaign on Campus
第II卷(共50分)V.任务型阅读。& (每空 2分,共 6分)阅读下文并回答问题 。An American doctor, Craig Spencer, who returned to New York City from West Africahas tested positive(阳性)for Ebola (埃博拉), the New York Times reported. He was workingfor the humanitarian(人道主义) organization in Guinea (几内亚),one of three West Africancountries hardest hit by Ebola.Doctor Spencer went to Guinea around Sept. 18 and then flew to Brussels on Oct. 16.And he was taken to hospital from his apartment by a specially trained team wearingprotective gear.Doctor Spencer, who has studied international emergency medicine at ColumbiaUniversity since 2011, had not been to work nor seen any patients since his return, but hehad gone on a 3-mile jog, gone to the High Line park, ridden the subway and got a taxi to a bowling alley. He felt tired starting on Oct. 21, and felt worse on Oct. 22 when he made a call to authorities to talk about his illness and his travels carefully.Four American aid workers, including three doctors, were infected(感染)with Ebolawhile working in Africa and were transferred to the US for treatment in recent months. Allrecovered. Health care workers are easily hurt because of close contact(接触) with patients.In West Africa this year, more than 440 health workers have contracted Ebola and about halfhave died. (updated: Oct. 24, 2014)66. Has Doctor Spencer tested positive for Ebola?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 67. What has Spencer studied at Columbia University since 2011?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 68. Why are the health care workers in West Africa easily hurt?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Ⅵ.完成句子。(每空1分,共8分)根据所给提示,完成句子。每空一词,含缩略词。
69. They used to see a movie every week.(变否定句)&&& They _______& _& _______& _ to see a movie every week.70. The clothes should be washed by_hand.(对划线部分提问)_______& _& _______& _ the clothes be washed?
71. I don't dare to speak in front of crowds.(变同义句)I am _______& _& _______& _ speaking in front of crowds.72. 他昨天没来上课,因为他生病了。(根据汉语提示完成英语句子)&&& He was _______& _& _______& _ classes yesterday because he was ill.Ⅶ.口语应用。(每小题1分,共5分)&&& 阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话。
A.& What about these scarves?B.& Are you shopping for yourself?C.& I'll take this one.D.& Good idea.E.& Would you like to come another time?F.& Let's find her something together.G.& How much are they?
M: Hi, Ann. How are you?W: Oh, hi, Bruce, What are you doing here?&&&& 73&&&& M: No, I'm not. I'm looking for a present for Sally. Tomorrow is her birthday. But&& I'm not having much success.W:&&&& 74&&&& M: OK. Any ideas?W: How about a bag?M:&&&&&& 75&&&&&& She likes bags, What do you think of this blue one?W: It's nice, but I think it's a bit expensive.M: I guess you are right.&&&&&& 76&&&&&& W: She doesn't like scarves. Wait! Here! These skirts are very beautiful. Oh, and they&& are half-price. Do you like this one?M: That's great. Green is her favorite color. And they're in style.&&&& 77&&&&
Ⅶ.短文。(每空2分,共16分)&&& 根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整、通顺。Microsoft founder(创建者) Bill Gates has talked about&&&&& 78&&&& to be agood parent, saying that 13 is a right age for a child's first mobile phone.The 57-year-old father of three said on the Today show that his children Jennifer and Rory were not&&&& 79&&& to have their phones until their&&& 80&&& birthday
and his youngest daughter Phoebe is still waiting for one.“We've made a rule in our family that it's 13 when you get a phone.” He also said as a result his child often&&&& 81&&&& home from school complaining, “All the other kidshave one, I'm the only student&&&& 82&&&& it, it's so embarrassing(令人尴尬的).”Bill Gates also said that they want to raise(抚养)their three children as usually as&&&& 83&&&& . It is said that their kids have to do&&&&& 84&&&&& at home and aren'tgiven much pocket money.And in 2010 Mr. Gates said that he wanted to give most of his money away&&& 85&&&& of handing it down, “That wouldn't be good either for my kids or society,” he said.IX.书面表达。(15分)请你以李雷的名义给当地的一个自愿者组织(organization)的负责人Mr. Brown写一封信。要点提示:1.过去的你……;在该组织志愿者的帮助下,现在的你…。& 2.询问该组织是否有能够凭借你的特长参与的项目,以便去帮助其他人。要求:1.词数:80词左右,开头已给出,不计入总数。2.书写规范,要点齐全。Dear Mr. Brown,I'm writing to thank you for your great help.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Lei文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 对划线部分提问练习题 的文章

随机推荐