what like 京太竟训loveswim swim哪个不属于同一类

您的浏览器版本过旧
您的浏览器版本过旧 马上更新浏览器就能享受完整的Badoo体验。上百万俊男靓女正等着您呢!
下载新版本浏览器:您的浏览器版本过旧
您的浏览器版本过旧 马上更新浏览器就能享受完整的Badoo体验。上百万俊男靓女正等着您呢!
下载新版本浏览器:英语翻译6.邀请A.Would you like to go for a walk?You must come to dinner with us.May I invite you to dinner?What/How about having a swim?B.OK(1)Thank you.I'd like that,thanks.Yes,I'd love to.That would be very nice.(2)No,thank you.It's very nice_百度作业帮
英语翻译6.邀请A.Would you like to go for a walk?You must come to dinner with us.May I invite you to dinner?What/How about having a swim?B.OK(1)Thank you.I'd like that,thanks.Yes,I'd love to.That would be very nice.(2)No,thank you.It's very nice
英语翻译6.邀请A.Would you like to go for a walk?You must come to dinner with us.May I invite you to dinner?What/How about having a swim?B.OK(1)Thank you.I'd like that,thanks.Yes,I'd love to.That would be very nice.(2)No,thank you.It's very nice of you,but my mother is ill.I'd love to.but I'm afraid I have no time.I'm sorry I can't.What about another time?7.请求允许A.May I come in?Can/Could I use your telephone?Would/Do you mind if I open the window?B.(1)Yes,please.Sure.Certainly.That's all right.Of course,you can.(2)I'm sorry,it's not allowed.I'm afraid not.You'd better not.
A.Would you like to go for a walk?你想去散步吗?You must come to dinner with us.晚餐你必须和我们一起 May I invite you to dinner?我可以请你吃晚餐吗 What/How about having a swim?游泳怎么样?B.OK 好的(1)Thank you.I'd like that,thanks.我喜欢那个,Yes,I'd love to.是的,我很乐意That would be very nice.那将会很美好 (2)No,thank you.It's very nice of you,but my mother is ill.但是我母亲病了I'd love to.but I'm afraid I have no time.我很乐意.但是恐怕我没有时间I'm sorry I can't.What about another time?很抱歉我不能,其他时间怎么样?7.请求允许 A.May I come in?我可以进来吗?Can/Could I use your telephone?我可以用你的手机吗?Would/Do you mind if I open the window?你介意我开窗吗?B.(1)Yes,please.是的 Sure.当然Certainly.当然 That's all right.好的/没关系 Of course,you can.当然可以(2)I'm sorry,it's not allowed.很抱歉,不行 I'm afraid not.恐怕不行You'd better not.你最好不要

我要回帖

更多关于 竞赛love swim 的文章

随机推荐