求求ps大神帮忙p图翻译句子成英文!1.当我跟我妈吵架使我很不开心 2.当我吃到美食的时候我会很开心 3.求

英语翻译翻译2句话成英语,1.如果有机会的话你可以来当地旅游,欣赏美丽的风景,品尝当地的美食,这将会是一次难忘的经历2.她的身体状况不是很好,因此不得不放弃了她的工作_百度作业帮
英语翻译翻译2句话成英语,1.如果有机会的话你可以来当地旅游,欣赏美丽的风景,品尝当地的美食,这将会是一次难忘的经历2.她的身体状况不是很好,因此不得不放弃了她的工作
英语翻译翻译2句话成英语,1.如果有机会的话你可以来当地旅游,欣赏美丽的风景,品尝当地的美食,这将会是一次难忘的经历2.她的身体状况不是很好,因此不得不放弃了她的工作
It will be an unforgettable experience If you have a chance to travel here,enjoying the beautiful scenery and tasting the local Food,She had to give up her job because of her poor health.
&if there is a chance&you can&to&the local tourism,&enjoying the beautiful scenery,&taste the local cuisine,&this will be&an unforgettable experience...
2 .she wouldn't feel better so she have to quit her job
1.If you have chance that you can visit our city,enjoy the beautiful scenery and try some local food .that will be a memorable experience
第三方广告粉红色的分公司分公宽容她空间是否
1:You can travel at the local place ,enjoy the view and food there if you have an opportunity.it is going to be an unforgettable experience2:She was in bad heath condition ,so she have to quit her job
If have a chance,you can come to the local tourism, enjoy the beautiful scenery, taste the local cuisine, this will be an unforgettable experience。Her health is not very good, so had to give up her job。
It would be an unforgettable experience for you if you are free to have a tour here,appreciate the attractive scenery and taste local foods.She give up the job as her physical condition is not good.英语翻译根据意思翻译句子;1,他喜欢捉弄他的朋友2、莉莉常用纸来制作贺卡3、在那天我们玩得开心4,我们经常一超分享美食和饮料_百度作业帮
英语翻译根据意思翻译句子;1,他喜欢捉弄他的朋友2、莉莉常用纸来制作贺卡3、在那天我们玩得开心4,我们经常一超分享美食和饮料
英语翻译根据意思翻译句子;1,他喜欢捉弄他的朋友2、莉莉常用纸来制作贺卡3、在那天我们玩得开心4,我们经常一超分享美食和饮料
1 He likes playing tricks on his friends.2Lili used to make paper greeting cards3On that day we have fun4We often a share Food and drink
1.he likes to play tricks on his friends2.lili often uses paper to make cards3.we had a fun day that day.4.we often enjoy drink and delicious food together
1, he likes playing tricks on his friends2, lily commonly used paper to make a card3, we have a good time on that day4, we often shearing section.at share food and drinks
1. he enjoys playing tricks on his friends.2. lily usually makes gift cards with paper.3. we had a wonderful time on that day4. we always share food and drinks这里不仅有美食,而已。 这里不仅有美女,而已。 这里不仅有美景,而已。 帮我翻译成英语!在线等~谢谢_百度知道
这里不仅有美食,而已。 这里不仅有美女,而已。 这里不仅有美景,而已。 帮我翻译成英语!在线等~谢谢
做招贴用的,翻译的好看点
提问者采纳
Not only delicacies ;Not only
beauty ;Not only
wonderland
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
美食的相关知识
其他3条回答
it. It is not only beautifulIt is not only good food. It is not only beautiful, nothing
It is not only good food,It is not only beautiful, it. It is not only beautiful environment
这是什么招聘呀
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译我最近一次出去玩是在上礼拜六和母亲一起去的我们去逛百货公司和看电影,非常有趣还吃了很多的美食,玩得很开心之後和母亲到附近的公园边散步边赏花,感觉很轻松这是我最快乐_百度作业帮
英语翻译我最近一次出去玩是在上礼拜六和母亲一起去的我们去逛百货公司和看电影,非常有趣还吃了很多的美食,玩得很开心之後和母亲到附近的公园边散步边赏花,感觉很轻松这是我最快乐
英语翻译我最近一次出去玩是在上礼拜六和母亲一起去的我们去逛百货公司和看电影,非常有趣还吃了很多的美食,玩得很开心之後和母亲到附近的公园边散步边赏花,感觉很轻松这是我最快乐的一天.禁止翻译机答案
The most recent time I went out was on Saturday with my mother.We went shopping in the department stores and watched a movie.These were very interesting.We also ate a lot of delicious food,and we enjoyed the events very much.Afterwards,my mother and I went to a near-by park for a walk and we enjoyed watching the flowers as we went by.the feeling was relaxing!This is my happiest day in life.
My last outing was with my mom last Saturday. We went to the department and watched a movie, which was really exciting. Also we enjoyed various kinds of food there, and that made me even satisfied. La...
The last time I went out to play in last Saturday to go with his motherWe visit this store and a movie, very interestingAlso eat a lot of food, funAfter the mother and to the side walk near the edge of the park enjoying the flowers, feeling very relaxedThis is my happiest day.
It was on last Saturday
when I went out for fun with my mother recently.it was very interesting that we went shopping in the Super Market and went to film.Also we had various delicious food...
The last time I go out to play is in the last week and go to the mother We went to a trip to the department store and see a movie, very interesting Also ate a lot of food, having a good timeAnd after the park near mother to a stroll a side enjoy flower, the feeling is very easy This is my most happy day英语翻译来到这里,不但可以学习英语,而且还能认识到很多新朋友让我觉得很开心.老师的讲课生动有趣,同学们也很积极的发言,氛围非常的融洽.品尝美食也会使我很开心.读一本好书或者看一_百度作业帮
英语翻译来到这里,不但可以学习英语,而且还能认识到很多新朋友让我觉得很开心.老师的讲课生动有趣,同学们也很积极的发言,氛围非常的融洽.品尝美食也会使我很开心.读一本好书或者看一
英语翻译来到这里,不但可以学习英语,而且还能认识到很多新朋友让我觉得很开心.老师的讲课生动有趣,同学们也很积极的发言,氛围非常的融洽.品尝美食也会使我很开心.读一本好书或者看一部好电影也会使我很开心.每当认真工作,累了一天之后,看到自己的工作成果之后也会觉得很开心.
I have been here ,.I can study English and make a lot of new friends. That really makes
me happy. The teacher`s lecture is lively and interesting. All students answer the question positively,the class atmosphere is harmonious.Tasting delicious foods could make me happy. Reading a good book or watching a nice movie(film) could also make me happy.After finishing a serious work of a day, I feel very happy when I see the result of my work.【人工手打,个人原创,机翻抄袭不得好死】

我要回帖

更多关于 御龙在天十八大神吵架 的文章

随机推荐