am l amazing at taking pictures.what 的意思 or what

<iframe src="/e/cm?t=hanszimmercom-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&asins=B00J146XO8&fc1=000000&IS2=1
<iframe src="/e/cm?t=hanszimmercom-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&asins=B00J611API&fc1=000000&IS2=1
<iframe src="/e/cm?t=hanszimmercom-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&asins=B00J146YY2&fc1=000000&IS2=1
<iframe src="/e/cm?t=hanszimmercom-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&asins=B00J5WM656&fc1=000000&IS2=1
Please install Flash& and turn on Javascript.
Hans ZimmerAndrew KawczynskiTom Holkenborg (Junkie XL)Steve MazzaroComposerCo-ComposerCo-ComposerCo-Composer
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Label: Sony / Madison Gate Records
Length: 115'03
&&&&&&&Not yet rated
Fans rating:&&&&
&&&&&<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1"&&3/5 (1751 votes)
I'm Electro (0:46)
Hans Zimmer, Johnny Marr, Andrew Kawczynski, Junkie XL, Dave Stewart
There He Is (2:54)
Hans Zimmer, Steve Mazzaro, Mike Einziger, Ann Marie Simpson, Andy Page
I'm Spider-Man (1:04)
Hans Zimmer
My Enemy (8:17)
Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Steve Mazzaro, Andrew Kawczynski, Junkie XL, Johnny Marr
Ground Rules (1:11)
Hans Zimmer, Steve Mazzaro
Look At Me (3:10)
Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Steve Mazzaro, Andrew Kawczynski, Junkie XL, Johnny Marr, Andy Page
Special Project (3:14)
Hans Zimmer, Steve Mazzaro, Johnny Marr, Mike Einziger, Ann Marie Simpson, Andy Page
You Need Me (3:17)
Hans Zimmer, Johnny Marr, Adam Peters
So Much Anger (2:12)
Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Steve Mazzaro, Johnny Marr
I'm Moving To England (1:03)
Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Steve Mazzaro, Johnny Marr, Mike Einziger
I'm Goblin (3:42)
Let Her Go (0:33)
You're My Boy (2:57)
Hans Zimmer, Steve Mazzaro, Mike Einziger, Ann Marie Simpson
I Need To Know (5:00)
Hans Zimmer, Andrew Kawczynski, Johnny Marr, Dave Stewart
Sum Total (2:51)
I Chose You (1:34)
We're Best Friends (2:17)
Still Crazy (2:42)
Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Steve Mazzaro, Andrew Kawczynski, Junkie XL, Johnny Marr
The Rest Of My Life (2:28)
Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Andrew Kawczynski, Johnny Marr, Mike Einziger
You're That Spider Guy (5:29)
The Electro Suite (12:36)
Harry's Suite (10:07)
Cold War (3:28)
Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Steve Mazzaro, Johnny Marr, Czarina Russell
No Place Like Home (1:53)
It's On Again - Alicia Keys feat. Kendrick Lamar (3:50)
Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Alicia Keys, Kendrick Lamar
Song For Zula - Phosphorescent (6:09)
That's My Man - Liz (3:47)
Here - Pharrell Williams (4:38)
Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Johnny Marr, Steve Mazzaro, Stephen Lipson
Honest - The Neighbourhood (3:57)
Within The Web (First Day Jam) - Czarina Russell (4:30)
Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Czarina Russell, Johnny Marr, Junkie XL, Mike Einziger, Ann Marie Simpson
Electro Remix - Alvin Risk & Hans Zimmer (3:27)
Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Junkie XL, Alvin Risk
Pages &lt&lt 1
ggctukSo do the hackers. Good luck finding them though.AnonymousWhat ever happened to them? Nothing happened when The Interview released..ggctukEh, basically they said &Release the Interview, but ever do anything like that again and you&#039;ll be sorry.&RusselI never heard or saw any proof of that..ggctukA bit more expanded, they said that Sony had suffered enough and that they could release The Interview, so long as they didn&#039;t make Kim Jong Un&#039;s death &#039;too happy&#039; and so long as they weren&#039;t tested again, because they would be ready for the fight.A conflicting message was sent to Sony privately, telling them to remove all mentions of the movie.It&#039;s pretty well-documented.AnonymousWord in the street is someone is selling TASM2 sessions for 500 pounds. So maybe someone is willing to sell it and someone who has the money can buy it.....we&#039;ll wait and see.....I&#039;m aching to hear the sessions though. Hybrid SoldierFake stuff are being sold, I&#039;m told... lolggctukOf course there&#039;s fakes floating around. There&#039;s quite a few prolific fakers out there who like to pass off DVD rip-laden scores as the real thing.My advice for anybody who&#039;s even contemplating buying something like this - aside from &don&#039;t do it& - is to ask for a sample from a cue you know couldn&#039;t possibly be cleanly ripped from the DVD.ZaralythI exchanged emails with a month with the guy who is selling TASM2 and SH2 for 500 euroes each, but when it came down to asking for sampels, he never got back to me..reac63I have two question,please answer themMusic that play when electro died isnt in album? And where I can find that music?,its veryyy niceeeanswer pleaseeeeeggctukNope. It&#039;s not there.You&#039;ll find it in the film, buried in the SFX and dialogue of the scene. It&#039;s not cleanly available. Maybe if the recording sessions ever leak out, you&#039;ll get it, but until then, no, it&#039;s not available.Edmund MeinertsAnd you&#039;re an asshole. Seriously - could you be any more blunt and unfeeling about it?Horner was killed in a plane crash - he was piloting the aircraft himself and was the only person on board. At least he was doing something he loved.This is a horrifying, crippling loss for film music. If it had been Williams, Morricone...it would still have been tragic, of course, but it wouldn&#039;t have been a shock. Both of them have such long and fruitful careers behind them. Horner still had so much to give the film music world. His career was nowhere near done. He was just 61...he could have composed for at least another two decades.It seems heartless to mourn the loss of his music, in lieu of mourning the loss of the man. But the music WAS the man. No other composer was able to wear his heart on his sleeves via his music with quite the same directness as Horner. His was a unique gift, and it will be sorely, sorely missed.In many ways, the fiercely traditional Horner was the antithesis to what Hans Zimmer and Remote Control stand for in film music...nevertheless, I&#039;m sure we can find common ground here in acknowledging what a loss this is.RIP.ZimsonI&#039;m completely shocked! He was one of most important Hollywood composers of all time. I think I&#039;ve listened to braveheart like a 100 times.thanks Edmund. That was really uplifting.We should put a picture of him on top of the website in memoriam.Horner-FanThis is so sad! We lost one of the best composers!And the only thing some people can think of is to call someone &asshole&...shame on you!Edmund MeinertsOnly thing some people can think of? Did you not read the rest of my post?mrreaI know horner wasn&#039;t part of rcp but it would be nice to honor him on the home page maybe? Would be nice. RIP James Horner. Your music will forever remain printed on mine and many many other people&#039;s minds as long as we live!RealFfingMusicEdmund&#039;s first comment made me sing Avatar, stupidly hoping James Horner would come back in a 10-feet tall blue body.MarkEdmund, I agree with you totally. Horner&#039;s music was truly consistently beautiful and uniquely recognizable and most certainly as you said it was &the antithesis of what HZ and RCP stands for...&
We&#039;ll just leave it at that so all the drones can read whatever they want into that comment.
This is a huge loss for the film music world as Horner (IMHO) was one of the top 3 composers.
My sincere condolences to his family.garavelPlease complete score.FrenchansJames Horner...A huge loss for the cinema (especially for James Cameron)!Titanic, Braveheart, Troy, Avatar, Legends of the Fall,...Anyway, a legend.Boldizar What does this have to do with Spider-Man, other than the being &shocked& references?Thejok3rrulesHe scored the first TASM, good reason enough for you? A great loss indeed, may he rest in peace. RealFfingMusic@Hybrid, Horner&#039;s pic on top looks like he&#039;s part of the documentary.TurdMaster3000To add on to Horner&#039;s relevance to the films discussed, it was really a shame that he wound up skipping out on ASM2 due to feeling that the sequel was turning out poorly. I found Zimmer&#039;s work to be surprisingly decent and far less broody and simple than what some people expected, but it was still a great wish of mine to have seen what Horner would have produced for the movie.In the first film, he had established a sort of love/family theme that had a bit of a tragic overtone to it, and it would have undoubtedly been built off of and made all the more beautiful and heart numbing for a certain pivotal moment in this installment.Additionally, the amount of room for heroic fanfares and grandiose pieces would have been much wider after moving past the first movie&#039;s more restrained and grounded atmosphere, so hearing more fun and action packed Spidey material would have been very welcomed as well.Hybrid SoldierGuys, I&#039;m not in charge of the banners... :PAnonymousHuh??? It&#039;s your website isn&#039;t it??Hybrid SoldierContent, not technic !!! :)AnonymousOr leak the whole) alhwould be cool!ggctukActually, this time it IS Marvel rebooting it. It was Sony who rebooted it before. The reason a third film is not being made is because it seems the current style would not fit in with Marvel&#039;s films very well: Marvel wants creative control over the character and story and you can&#039;t get that with two previous films. Sony, of course, will still have final say, but I can&#039;t see them objecting to what Marvel might do.This is not a bad thing. Sony haven&#039;t exactly grasped the opportunities of the license. Marvel can and most likely will if their version is a success (which it will be) - they could have Miles Morales, Venom, Spider-Girl, Scarlet Spider... all manner of things in a &#039;miniverse&#039; that extends into the Avengers films. Sony have been struggling to do that since Spider-Man 3.GgctukI think it&#039;s likely to be Brian Tyler or Danny Elfman, personally, as Tyler&#039;s their go-to guy and Elfman ATM is providing additional music but has a history with Spidey.Hybrid SoldierI doubt Disney would hire Tyler again after the Avengers 2 case......Yea... I think he&#039;ll return for thor 3 as he did the second one, but that&#039;ll be the last one he&#039;ll score for marvel...broWhat did he do wrong on Avengers 2? I wasn&#039;t around for the dramaMikeI&#039;m not sure specifically, but we know Marvel eventually got Danny Elfman to write (rewrite?) additional music for Avengers 2, and in one interview Tyler said something to the effect of, &The studio executives sometimes want my music to be just barely present in the background, but I always like things front and center.& So it sounds like there&#039;s some creative differences, for sure.mpolonest123Danny elfman mentioned in an interview that his job was to incorporate Silvestri&#039;s theme in some scenes. Maybe Tyler didn&#039;t want to use it all?MikeOh, really? So they are using Silvestri&#039;s theme, then? That&#039;s exciting! Continuity FTW!mpolonest123I really hope so! The last thing these Marvel films is less continuity. I&#039;m just worried Brian Tyler was trying to force a new theme instead of following Silvestri.And here&#039;s the quote from E&I was doing the same thing actually just last week because I’ve contributed music to the new Avengers movie. I took part of Alan Silvestri’s theme on the original [movie], which I really liked, and I pulled it into it new theme, which became kind of a hybrid. I really enjoyed that.&MikeWith all the complaints even after No Time For Caution came out, I don&#039;t think Hybrid wants to ask Zimmer for anything...lol. But I do recall Hybrid saying that Zimmer himself had mentioned putting out some &leftovers& from this score as downloadable tracks. ggctukI wouldn&#039;t mind having the stems from the Electro Suite, personally.JohnIf I could have at least two unreleased cues....It would be &The Flying Montage& and &I Can&#039;t Lose You Too&. MikeOh, and to resurrect the typical film version vs original cue issue, I&#039;d also love the film version of The Rest of My Life...so much more moving than the album version IMO. Though I do understand that the album was already put together by the time they altered it.mpolonest123Haha I agree, although I still don&#039;t think the film as a whole was that bad actually billyMe too. And I&#039;m sad that we may not see Andrew Garfield again in this roleggctukThere&#039;s no &may not&. Marvel&#039;s already looking for a new character. And on top of that, it does seem unlikely they&#039;ll hire Hans Zimmer. They&#039;re more likely to hire Brian Tyler as he&#039;s their go-to composer right now.I wonder if LaLaLand would be interested in releasing a more complete version of this score.ggctukDid I say character? I meant actor. lol.mpolonest123If there were any issues with the film, it most likely had to do with studio tampering. I am happy to see Spidey being integrated into the MCU, however.And don&#039;t forget, Sinister Six hasn&#039;t been cancelled yet. If it does happen we might get a kickass stand alone. (And maybe even a score from Zimmer or co.) theeaglesfan005 what the hell does the LC mean?Hybrid SoldierIt&#039;s the film codename...lonerangerDude share,share,share.... i want complete score Hybrid SoldierHe&#039;s got nothing... lollonerangero.OggctukGiven the extent, I would say it is a fairly safe bet these hackers DID obtain sessions files (they have listed .zip files that would correspond in size to the music in compressed format). However, they have NOT publicly shared them. I doubt they are even aware of their worth. And with Sony having caved in to their demands, I doubt we&#039;ll see anything posted from them, unless Sony crosses the line they have set up.Hybrid SoldierThey do have the files, no need to be a genius to understand that...And the &worth&, well, for 99% of the human population these things are worthless, especially for hackers like that who only care about email passwords or social security numbers. If this Sony case blows completely they might end up throwing the files to the trashbin...AnonymousIt is rather interesting to note that none of these files have a HZ acronym next to them. Oh, and LC stands for London Calling, which, as Hybrid Soldier put it, was the code name of the film.Hybrid SoldierWell it means nothing the files have SJL, who is Steven Lipson, the music mixer...broyou should realize that the 32 gb file of everything obtained in the hack is available to the public and is shared on several torrent sitesim sure you can find the session files yourselvesHybrid SoldierTrust me, it&#039;s not...They &put out& only a little of what they got...AnonymousI thought LC stood for &Little Cock&, in reference to Andrew GarfieldHybrid SoldierRight...You just earned a role in the next Adam Sandler film. Congratzzz !brolast time you told us to trust you, it was when you said &Imperfect Lock& would have the docking cue lol..AnonymousSir Leigh Teabing said it best from Da Vinci Code: &The French cannot be trusted&!RusselI can stand up for Hybrid and say no sessions are in any of the SPE leaks, at all. There are 9 total so far.smittyIt&#039;s interesting how Hybrid is reacting here very nervous ^^ again a session which he have and is getting maybe leaked? Oh nooo... ;)Hybrid SoldierNo no I&#039;m not nervous I want this thing out actually. ;) I&#039;m just pissed at people posting tracklists for no purpose, without explaining why or what. Throw this to people&#039;s face without context...smittyok, buddy, it just looked like that and i started actually having then a good feeling that this things comes out soon x)Hybrid SoldierWell who knows...I actually tried to make this cue list match with the cuesheet, though without the music itself it&#039;s difficult to be entirely sure lol...LC 1m01 c6v3_ THE LOGOSLC 1m01a c3v3_ THE OPENINGLC 1m01a c5v5_ THE OPENING ALTLC 1m01b c5v4_ PARENTS ON PLANELC 1m02 c5v5_ SPIDEY LOGO / FLYINGLC 1m03 c5v4_ TRUCK CHASELC 1m04a c5v5_ PETER HALLUCINATES PT 1LC 1m05 c6v4_ GRADUATIONLC 1m08 c5v5_ PETER HALLUCINATES PT 2LC 2m09 c5v3_ I CAN’T LOSE YOU TOOLC 2m10 c6v2pt_ FLYING MONTAGELC 2m10 c7v2_ FLYING MONTAGE ALTLC 2m10 c7v2_ FLYING MONTAGE ALT 2LC 2m20 c5v3_ HARRY COMES HOMELC 2m20 c7v4_ AK INS HARRY COMES HOME ALTLC 2m22 c5v3_ MAX ELECTROCUTEDLC 3m23 c3v3_1125 v22 PETER VISITS HARRYLC 3m24 c5v5_ OSCORP SURVEILLANCELC 3m26 c5v4_ ELECTRO IS BORNLC 3m28 c5v4_ ELECTRO WANDERSLC 3m30 c5v3_ OXFORDLC 4m31a c5v3_ TIMES SQUARE PT 1LC 4m31b c5v3_ TIMES SQUARE PT 2LC 4m31b c6v3_ TIMES SQUARE PT 2 ALTLC 4m37 c5v3_ HARRY FINDS SECRET FILESLC 4m39 c5v3_ HARRY WANTS SPIDEY’S BLOODLC 4m40 c5v3_ PETER DISTRACTS OSCORP SECURITYLC 4m41 c5v3_ HARRY MEETS GWENLC 5m41c c5v4_ DR KAFKA EXPERIMENTSLC 5m42a c7v3_ I CAN’T GIVE YOU MY BLOOD
LC 5m45a c6v2_ PETER FINDS CLUELC 6m46 c5v4_ SPECIAL PROJECTSLC 6m46 c7v3_ SPECIAL PROJECTS ALTLC 6m46 c7v3_ Alt SPECIAL PROJECTS ALT 2LC 6m47 c5v4_ ROOSEVELT STATIONLC 6m47a c6v3_ ELECTRO RELEASEDLC 6m48 c5v4_ GWEN’S VOICEMAILLC 6m50 c6_ HARRY & ELECTRO RETURNLC 6m51 c6v3_ HARRY TRANSFORMATIONLC 6m51 c7v3_ HARRY TRANSFORMATION ALTLC 6m52 c7_ I LOVE YOULC 6m53_54 c5v4_0106 POWER STATIONLC 7m55 c7v2_ ELECTRO SHOWDOWN PT 1LC 7m55 c6_ ELECTRO SHOWDOWN PT 1 ALTLC 7m56 c6_ ITSY BISTY SPIDER THEME (ELEC)LC 7m57 c7v2_ ELECTRO SHOWDOWN PT 2LC 7m58a c7v2_ PLANES / POWER RESTOREDLC 7m60 c6_ GOBLIN SHOWDOWNLC 7m60 c6_ ALT GOBLIN SHOWDOWN ALTLC 8m63 c7v4_ RHINO RETURNSbroHybrid isn&#039;t the only person with this stuff if he even has itIt will be posted eventywAdamWhere&#039;s &The Rest of My Life&?!Hybrid SoldierIf you&#039;re paying attention I didn&#039;t put the whole thing, just those I&#039;m &pretty sure& of ! :)AdamOhh, ok. I panicked. That&#039;s my favorite cue!ggctukDidn&#039;t Hybrid say he got those titles by doing BMI and ASCAP searches? BMI and ASCAP are just lists with many, many cue titles from many many films on them, and more of course. Absolutely no relation to any leaking whatsoever.AnonymousI really hope it leaks soon though !! I love this score !! It&#039;d be a great C)DsI read the same as Scorefan. I didn&#039;t know Marc Webb even asked Horner to do the 2nd movie. I think it is rather weird. Since when is Hans Zimmer a &second choice& after another composer rejected your movie??And NM I personally think TASM2 is by far superior to most of the crap Marvel Studios (I mean Disney-Marvel) has produced, like the first Captain America or both awful Thor movies. At least it had some cool visual style and an awesome soundtrack (something Disney-Marvel movies never had).Mike&#039;Since when is Hans Zimmer a &second choice& after another composer rejected your movie??&#039; According to Hybrid, Hans was the FIRST choice on TASM1 but said no due to The Dark Knight Rises... ;) So this is just getting what Webb wanted to begin with.MikeOh, whoops...That just happened. Didn&#039;t see the &I didn&#039;t know Marc Webb even asked Horner to do the 2nd movie&. So Zimmer was indeed a &second choice&, even if he was the first choice originally.NM@DSThe only Superhero film I&#039;ve seen recently that was worse than &Spiderman 2& was ironically &Man of Steel&! Both suffer the same problems - empty characters, dumb story, shit unwatachable videogame fight sequences. They&#039;re just LCD crud, and they&#039;re not even fun with it. DsWell NM then I just guess we have opposite tastes regarding superheros. Man of Steel was one of my fav movies of last year, and probably my fav superhero movie along with The Dark Knight. A bit dark, powerful and majestic, just what I like.RealFfingMusic@Ds, my thoughts exactly. The biggest faults with MOS, IMO, is that it seemed like entire scenes and sequences had gone missing from the entire film, resulting in the hole-y story...@NM, not to be nitpicky, but &Spiderman 2& was made in 2004, and it was magnificent. (Got to be careful with reboots and remakes.)MacejkoTASM2 is a horrendous, dreadful piece of sh*t and easily the worst movie of this year and probably even the last one. I haven&#039;t seen anything this bad since Battleship and I&#039;m pretty sure Hans did it just for the money. I sincerely can&#039;t imagine him finding any redeeming qualities in that abomination of a movie, especially since he scored Interstellar the same year. After all, it shows. Interstellar score is a magical and piece of music, whereas TASM2... yeah. I think part of the reason of using the chanting in the Electro&#039;s theme was to somewhat clarify his motivation, because the character was written so horribly (as every single one in that movie). Seriously, Hans is a intelligent, thinking person, we all know that. There is simply no way he would NOT despise that movie for what it is. No freakin&#039; way.(And MoS was awesome, which is exactly why Hans did it with just a little help. Wheareas TASM2... wait, I already made my point.)Macejko*Interstellar is a magical and UNIQUE piece of music, I meant to say :)Edmund MeinertsI liked Spidey 2 more than Man of Steel. At least it had a sense of fun. It&#039;s not a good movie but I&#039;m not sure why people talk about it like it&#039;s Batman and Robin or something.ggctukI personally see the movie as being potentially good but ruined by corporate interference, much like the first one. I&#039;d be very surprised if Webb doesn&#039;t walk out completely (he&#039;s already not directing TASM3 if it happens).The best thing that can happen is for the rights to revert to Marvel.DsEdmund, &at least it had a sense of fun&... I&#039;ve heard people complaining a lot about Man Of Steel being too serious and not fun, but frankly since when is this a criterion? Is 12 Years A Slave also a bad movie, since it&#039;s not fun at all?MikeMy objection to MoS wasn&#039;t about &fun&, personally. It was a serious movie, for better or for worse. We can only expect the composer to score the movie he has in front of him. I do wish the score had had a somewhat greater sense of heroism, though...Ever notice how during the fight scenes, it was pretty much all Zod/evil Kryptonian music? Why couldn&#039;t they have imbued the fight scenes with some full statements of Superman&#039;s theme (and not just the pleasant-but-repetitive motif from the beginning of &Flight&)? Sure, maybe that was the music&#039;s way of saying the Kryptonians are really the ones in charge against an unexperienced Superman, but a lot of it was too &one-sided& in my opinion. Or, as awesome as the &Escape From Ship& cue was, why couldn&#039;t they have a big and grandiose statement of Superman&#039;s theme (like &What Are You Going...&) for when Superman shoots down into the atmosphere to save Lois?NMThe main problem with Man Of Steel isn&#039;t the lack of fun, though it is a joyless film. It&#039;s the fact it&#039;s incoherent. thejok3rrulesggctuk, are you serious? The best thing for this franchise is to stay with Sony. Marvel has produced so many films lately, some of them are good, some are so-so, but they are so generic it&#039;s ridculous. You don&#039;t feel anything about them, it&#039;s cool action and that&#039;s where it ends. The TASM series may have its problems, and there&#039;s a good bunch of them, but the human interactions in these movies are exceptionnally real, thanks to Marc Webb, whom you feel directed the movie. The acting is top-notch too. If either Webb or Sony ever drops the project for Marvel to take over, I feel the third one will be your usual cheezy Marvel film. Edmund MeinertsI wasn&#039;t talking about the score, Mike - I know Zimmer had to score what was put in front of him, and I know the relentless gloomy dreariness of the score is down to the relentless gloomy dreariness of the film. But it was the latter I was criticizing. It works for Batman because that character is already very dark - and those films still manage to be fun in a way despite all that. The same approach fell flat for Superman, IMO.12 Years a Slave is a WILDLY different film with WILDLY different ambitions, Ds. You really can&#039;t compare the two. But given the choice between the two, I&#039;d rewatch Django Unchained a hundred times before I watched 12YAS again...because it&#039;s fun. ;)ggctukThey&#039;re already hawking a new trilogy anyway. Those leaked memos reveal that Sony is bitterly disappointed with the way the films have turned out and is ready to field Marvel a deal that will see Marvel produce the films and Sony distribute them.Marvel isn&#039;t likely to drop what is working fine.Hybrid SoldierMan Of Steel is dark ?Is it ?I don&#039;t find anything &dark& in it...NMI don&#039;t think Man of Steel is particularly &dark& it&#039;s just a joyless, boring film to watch. It comes across like it&#039;s taking itself seriously, and that&#039;s not a problem at all - but, if you do that, you have to deliver the goods. It didn&#039;t deliver. The dialogue, editing, direction (though surprisingly good acting to be fair)... it was nearly all remarkably terrible, from start to finish. It&#039;s got all the worst bits of Nolan films (stupid militaristic characters, clunky dialogue, confusing editing et al.) with all the worst bits of Synder (incoherent action, emphasis on &#039;cool&#039; moments rather than story). It&#039;s still one of the worst films I&#039;ve seen in the last few years, and I actually regret parting with my hard-earned money for it when I could&#039;ve gone to see &Before Midnight& and supported good cinema. I don&#039;t know if I&#039;d apply the same criticism to the music though. I listened to the score before I saw the film, and while there is gloom, and there is action bashing, I could actually imagine the ideas in there - of looking in, a sort of alien kind of sound, the hope etc. The soundtrack album is actually far more interesting and balanced than the film! To give the film some bit of credit, I think they probably did have some ideas to start with. So perhaps the film is a failure of execution, rather than of imagination. But, boy the final product is a mess, half an unwatchable videogame cutscene, half a bunch of confusing messy exposition. Dreadful. DsPersonally I liked the direction, editing, &emphasis on cool moments&, music, story, in fact this movie gave me everything I&#039;m looking for when I&#039;m watching a superhero movie. I think you just didn&#039;t like the movie at all, but your points are opinion, not facts.And saying it&#039;s the worst movie you&#039;ve ever seen... I hate when people call such big movies &the worst movie all-time&. Come on, hundreds of people (some of them are among the best in the industry) are working very hard on these movies, don&#039;t tell me everyone of them delivered shit. You should watch more Belgian or French movies where there&#039;s absolutely NOTHING good, and then speak about &the worst movie of all-time&.Scorefani liked both, Man Of Steel And TASM2. Man of Steel is a complete change from Christopher Reeve?s Movies and from Bryan Singer version. Snyder version continue the line that Nolan made with the batman trilogy, more realistic and a serious tone.For TASM2, i had not seen TASM1. It?s a light version from Raimi?s version. Raimi?s version had a serious tone while Webb?s version is more...light.NM&but your points are opinion, not facts.&So are yours, and everyone else&#039;s. This retort always bugs me a little. I don&#039;t really see why I should have to preface everything with &in my opinion&... it&#039;s *clearly* my opinion. &And saying it&#039;s the worst movie you&#039;ve ever seen...&If you can point to where I said that, that&#039;d be good. & Come on, hundreds of people (some of them are among the best in the industry) are working very hard on these movies, don&#039;t tell me everyone of them delivered shit. &I think the movie&#039;s shit. I don&#039;t think people intentionally set out to make bad movies, sometimes movies just end up being bad. It&#039;s not a sleight on them personally. I never set out to write bad music, but I&#039;m aware I&#039;ve written plenty of shit.T-Mann036To each his own, NM.Hybrid SoldierNo it&#039;s random, don&#039;t search logic where there&#039;s not... lolT-Mann036Not here to ask for a simple request, but from the look at the random list... I&#039;m deeply impressed.LambegueThanks Hybrid.(How long does it take you to make such a precise list ?)Hybrid SoldierNot so long, patience & curiosity... :)But I master ASCAP & BMI digging for what... 6/7 years ? I&#039;m pretty fast at finding what I want ! :DGonna try to put that cue sheet in correct order with the film... :)ggctukDoes anybody have a definitive list of what each piece on the OST should be titled, from this list?ParkerWow! This is impressive. Did these titles not come with slates?Presumably the first cue is &The Logos& and then &The Opening& followed by &Parents On Plane& and then &Spidey Logo/Flying&. But in the film there is only one cue for the logos and the opening... not two separate cues. Thanks for posting, anyway! Great to have for reference!MikeIt&#039;s not really possible to say whether the opening is one or two cues in the film because they&#039;re probably able to layer them over each other so they sound like one cue (see &Rise& from TDKR being three cues, &Sacrifice&, &He Was the Batman&, &Fernet Branca&—three cues, but judging from the album and film, they sound like one). ;)Hybrid SoldierActually I did put the thing in correct order... Though I&#039;m not sure for certain cues, like Gwen / Oxford / Farewell...Hybrid SoldierTHE LOGOS
HZ JM SM APAGETHE OPENING
HZ AMS ME SM APAGEPARENTS ON PLANE
HZ JM ME AMS SMSPIDEY LOGO / FLYING
HZTRUCK CHASE
HZ PW JM CR SMPETER HALLUCINATES PT 1
HZ SMGRADUATION
HZ SMPETER HALLUCINATES PT 2
HZ PW JM ME SMI CAN’T LOSE YOU TOO
HZ PW JM ME SMFLYING MONTAGE
HZ JMPETER’S ROOM
HZ SMPETER REMEMBERS
HZ PW AMS AKMAX GOES TO WORK
HZ PW ME AMS SM AK APAGEHARRY COMES HOME
HZ AMS SMMAX ELECTROCUTED
HZ PW JM JXL AK APAGEPETER VISITS HARRY
HZ JM APETERSOSCORP SURVEILLANCE/CONSPIRACY HZ ME AMS SMELECTRO IS BORN
HZ PW JXL AKELECTRO WANDERS
HZ JXL AKOXFORD
HZ PW JM ME SM SPIDEY SENSE
HZ PW JXL AKTIMES SQUARE PT 1
HZ PW JM JXL SM AKTIMES SQUARE PT 2
HZ PW JM JXL SMGWEN
HZ PW JM ME SMHARRY FINDS SECRET FILES
HZ JM ME AMS SM APAGEHARRY WANTS SPIDEY’S BLOOD
HZ ME AMS SMPETER DISTRACT OSCORP SECURITY HZ SMHARRY MEETS GWEN
HZ ME AMS SMDR KAFKA EXPERIMENTS
HZ PW JXL SM AKYOU’RE MY BOY
HZ SM ME AMSI CAN’T GIVE YOU MY BLOOD
HZ SMLOBBY INSERT
HZ SMFAREWELL
HZ ME AMS SMPETER FINDS CLUE
HZ ME AMS SMSPECIAL PROJECTS
HZ JM ME AMS SM APAGEROOSEVELT STATION
HZ JM DS AKELECTRO RELEASED
HZ PW JM JXL AK SMGWEN’S VOICEMAIL
HZ PW JM ME SMHARRY & ELEC RETURN TO OSCORP
HZ JM JXL SM AKHARRY TRANSFORMATION
HZ SMI LOVE YOU
HZ PW JM ME SMPOWER STATION
HZ PW JM SMELECTRO SHOWDOWN PT 1 INTRO
HZ PW JXL AKELECTRO SHOWDOWN PT 1
HZ PW JM JXL AK SMELECTROCUTING SPIDEY PT 1
HZ JXL AKELECTROCUTING SPIDEY PT 2
HZ JXL AKITSY BITSY SPIDER THEME
HZ JXL AKELEC SHOWDOWN PT2/ELEC DEATH
HZ PW JM JXL AKPLANES / POWER GRID RESTORED
HZ JM ME AMS SMGOBLIN SHOWDOWN
HZ SMFUNERAL
HZ PW JM ME AKEXTERIOR OSBORN
HZ SM APAGERHINO RETURNS
HZ SMTHE END CREDIT SUITE
HZ PW JXL ME AMS SMIf anyone has any suggestion, I&#039;m all ears ! lolAnonymousDo we have cue lengths?MikeI wish all the final Electro confrontation stuff was on OST. It had several full statements of the Spidey theme and was just really good.As for cue times, not by the looks of it.AnonymousFor as brief as it was, &PETER DISTRACTS OSCORP SECURITY& was a really nice cue also.T-Mann036I have one suggestion, Hybrid Soldier... can I salute you?DuduActually, I have a question:there is a video where we can see the electro theme being written and composed, and it&#039;s credited to Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Johnny Marr and Mike Einzinger. But the cue sheet says something different, why is that??And I thought &You&#039;re that spider-guy& would be credited to more guys lol (johnny marr and mike einzinger for the guitars, junkie xl for the percs...anyway)MikeActually, come to think of it, I was wondering the same thing: can the Electro Suite not be credited to those guys, as the video with Marc Webb says?AnonymousWhat&#039;s the cue when the news is going and people are commending/complaining about spider-man? Really upbeat with lots of guitar, really catchy (not on OST). It ends with Peter looking at Gwen from the roof of a building. Hybrid SoldierIt&#039;s Flying Montage... :)AdamWoo hoo!! Thanks a lot, Hybrid!! :DMikeCool stuff! Wasn&#039;t expecting this! So it looks like Zimmer wrote all the basic themes (Spider-Man, Electro, Harry, romance theme).AdamI gotta say, I&#039;m kind of disappointed and surprised to see that short cues like &I&#039;m Moving to England&, &I Chose You& and &Let Her Go& are credited to basically The Magnificent Six. Zimmer couldn&#039;t handle them on his own? Or were they part of something bigger, like suites?Anonymousalso looks like Steve Mazzaro had a big-ish role here.MikeAdam, it looks like Pharrell, Steve Mazzaro, and Johnny Marr all had a hand in the love theme, since their names are on all the cues containing it. So that accounts for four names already.Hybrid SoldierYeah you&#039;d wonder why 15 guys are credited on 15 sec cues, right ??? lolWell yeah the theme & stuff are done together so... It gets tricky...AdamI mean &Let Her Go& is 33 seconds and is credited to 5 guys, geez....MikeDoes anyone have lyrics for the &Within the Web& track?Zimson @Adam It&#039;s not that he &couldn&#039;t handle it alone&, it&#039;s that he wanted to write stuff like a band. Just as he did in Black Hawk Down. I&#039;m hoping to hear future projects like this. :)Hybrid SoldierMike you requested the lyrics for Within the Web... Here they are :WITHIN THE WEB VERSE 1: Skies inside of meLie outside of youTime I’ll never seeMake me part of youWorlds bridges apartCalm evading meTruths we’ll never sayHarm may set me free PRE-CHORUS 1: A revelation and again I can seeA gravitation to my one true dutyAppreciation for this world around meA pure vocation that is my destiny CHORUS: Oh you shouldRaise your eyesHow real it seemsWithin this webOf time and dreamsWe’ll be wiseTo what it meansWithin this webOf time and dreams VERSE 2: Died inside of meRise outside of youWants I’ll never seeI am part of youBridge the worlds apartCalm invading meTruths were never saidStorm to set me free PRE-CHORUS 2: A little revelation and again I can seeA little gravitation to my one true dutyAn appreciation for this world around meA beautiful vocation that is my destiny CHORUS: Oh you shouldRaise your eyesHow real it seemsWithin this webOf time and dreamsWe’ll be wiseTo what it meansWithin this webOf time and dreams
VERSE 3: So, What do you say?Now, What can you be?Life it’s up to youHow? You set it freeSo, What do you say?Now, What can you be?Life, it’s up to youHow? Go set it free PRE-CHORUS 3: A little revelation and again I can seeA little gravitation to my one true dutyAn appreciation for this world around meA beautiful vocation that is my destinyCHORUS 3 (Twice): Oh you shouldRaise your eyesHow real it seemsWithin this webOf time and dreamsWe’ll be wiseTo what it meansWithin this webOf time and dreamsMikeThanks, I appreciate itParkerThanks for the Within The Web lyrics!badbuhaha :D *lol*MikeI&#039;m inclined to agree with Hybrid here...loltheeaglesfan005 As much as I would love the FYC/Expanded/Complete/Sessions/Whatever you want to call it of this I think Zimmer&#039;s Interstellar score should get the Oscar and he or whoever will probably push for that onethejok3rrulesYet I am one of those who believe TASM2 is a lot better than Interstellar...badbuwhaaaaaaat? :D thejok3rrulesAs a soundtrack, indeed. I admit there was a place for misunderstanding...thejok3rrulesAs a soundtrack, indeed. I admit there was a place for misunderstanding...MikeThe thing I find interesting is that even though Webb wanted Zimmer from the beginning and said, for the second movie, that he wanted a &contemporary& score, he still said he enjoyed hearing a &traditional& score from James Horner.Also, I bet we have Webb to thank for the themes from both movIes, because he said he specifically wanted the trumpet fanfare from TASM1, and then we got a similar theme for #2...ggctukI think there was some really good stuff in the final battle. I would also like the full music to the scene where Harry asks Electro for help.AFAIK My Enemy is actually complete, but they either recorded an insert or snuck in the Spidey theme from another cue.ggctukThe Electro suite contains very similar parts to two cues: &Max Dillon& and &Max And Harry Meet&CaveActually, it&#039;s No Place Like Home, towards the end of the songPages &lt&lt 1
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 soundtrack
- Hans Zimmer 2014

我要回帖

更多关于 what a amazing 的文章

随机推荐