you're over我应该吉他谱怎么回?

求英语高手编大学英语三两人口语对话,老师要求很严格的,我愿意把我所有的金币都给您,急A: You’re head over heels in love with someone. People get married young in your hometown, so you decide to marry him/her after _百度作业帮
求英语高手编大学英语三两人口语对话,老师要求很严格的,我愿意把我所有的金币都给您,急A: You’re head over heels in love with someone. People get married young in your hometown, so you decide to marry him/her after
求英语高手编大学英语三两人口语对话,老师要求很严格的,我愿意把我所有的金币都给您,急A: You’re head over heels in love with someone. People get married young in your hometown, so you decide to marry him/her after your graduation. Discuss it with your friend.B: Your friend will get married after the graduation. You think it’s too early so please debate with her.老师要求讨论激烈点,呜呜,拜托拜托.两个人要针锋相对的观点,各有理由.super man,help me
Ayou: You know, it's a lot rarer for people to get married straight out of college, but people in my hometown happen to belong to the minoriy. They get married really young. I want to be part ot them.friend: But you're not through with your studies, right? Are you in a relationship?y: Yes, I'm in a very, very committed and serious relationship with someone I think I'd want to spend the rest of my life with. I wouldn't regret for a second if I marry her/him.f: But can you be sure at so young an age? What if it's just passion, not love?y: I don't know, but when s/he and I have a special chemistry that none of my previous partners had.f: Have you talked to your parents about it?y: My parents aren't against it considering how hard it is for people in their 30s to get married nowadays.They want me to settle down earlier in life. And a girl/boyfriend's needs tend to escalate as she gets older.f: Hmm...Good point.
B.y: What? You're not kidding? Getting married right after graduation?f: Not at all, why do you say that?y: Because every romance breaks off after college. Your "love" wouldn't stand the test of time.f: I don't think so, I'm head over heels in love with him/her.y: But have you considered the costs of maintaining a family, of attending to your partner "in sickness and in health", and all the chores of domestic life? These are totally different things from pure love.f: Maybe you're right. I should probably wait.不要翻译的哈!求angela ammons - always getting over you 中文发音音译!!不要翻译的哈!我要中文发音的_百度知道
不要翻译的哈!求angela ammons - always getting over you 中文发音音译!!不要翻译的哈!我要中文发音的
要翻译哈要翻译文意思想要文发音音译想照着唱求angela ammons - always getting over you 文发音音译我要文发音照着唱
提问者采纳
啊歌吐字点快我给词词译吧LZ自跟着原唱音轻重稍微变通^^ &Always Getting Over You&奥斯 该听 欧味 游Do, do, do, do, do [6x](=.,=Was it not enough stimulation卧斯 伊特 闹特 符 死体缪雷神Hit by a brick the other day, just when I thought that I'm okay喝特 败 啊 布瑞克 则 阿泽 (dei)扎斯特 弯
扫特 特 慕 OKYou didn't like my conversation游 恩特 客 买 康位塞I can't come up with something new 康特 康姆 阿普 V则 桑母星 扭 It doesn't really matter what I do伊特 森特 锐利 麦特 瓦特
度So here's my observation搜 黑尔斯 买 奥布瑟尔甚You could never see it through my eyes游 苦 奶味 C 伊特 则 买 死And I'm too tired to try暗 慕 兔 胎尔 兔 踹So don't call and say you're coming back for me搜 东特 扣 暗 塞 幼 康明 百科 佛 米It don't mean nothing I'm always getting over you伊特 东特 米恩 喏行 慕 奥斯 该听 欧味 游And don't lie and say you're over me 暗 东特 赖 暗 塞 幼尔 欧味 米It don't mean nothing I'm always getting over you伊特 东特 米恩 喏行 慕 奥斯 该听 欧味 游Do, do, do, do, do [2x]Was it too much aggravation卧斯 伊特 兔 马驰 阿哥挼微甚You're telling me the way but I won't see幼尔 太灵 米 则
翁特 CThen I change my mind you disagree赞
称职 买 卖恩
底色阿哥瑞I used to be your inspiration 死 兔 必 幼尔 隐私派瑞甚You chase I run you disappear游 柴思
软 游 第四阿皮尔I know it's never over NO
奶味 欧味So don't call and say you're coming back for me搜 东特 扣 暗 塞 幼 康明 百科 佛 米It don't mean nothing I'm always getting over you伊特 东特 米恩 喏行 慕 奥斯 该听 欧味 游And don't lie and say you're over me 暗 东特 赖 暗 塞 幼尔 欧味 米It don't mean nothing I'm always getting over you伊特 东特 米恩 喏行 慕 奥斯 该听 欧味 游Do, do, do, do, do [5x]Was it not enough stimulationHit by a brick the other day, just when I thought that I'm okayYou didn't like my conversationI can't come up with something newIt doesn't really matter what I doSo don't call and say you're coming back for meIt don't mean nothing I'm always getting over youAnd don't lie and say you're over meIt don't mean nothing I'm always gettingDo, do, do, do, do [till the end]So don't call and say you're coming back for meIt don't mean nothing I'm always getting over youAnd don't lie and say you're over meIt don't mean nothing I'm always getting over you唔重复吧
提问者评价
亲,你太强悍了撒!!
其他类似问题
Windows面始菜单控制面板打‘语音’ 打进英语 点预听语音注意:语音选择栏面 M....忘.Sam 给我佳答案吧
谢谢 我简单
参考资料:
给我分吧 谢谢
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
安吉拉 啊蒙斯-奥外斯 盖听欧ve油
我要歌词的中文音译哈,亲这是说的什么啊?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Always Getting Over You-Angela Ammons, Always Getting Over YouMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Always Getting Over You
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Do do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do do
Do do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do do
Was I not enough stimulation 是我没有吸引力么?
Hit by a brick the other day 仿佛给了我当头一棒
Just when I thought that I'm okay 在我自信满满的时候
You didn't like my conversation 你不喜欢我的调调
I can't come up with something new 我已想不出什么新花样
It doesn't really matter what I do 无论做什么都没用
So here's my observation 好吧这就是现实
You could never see it through my eyes 你无法从我眼神察觉到这一切
And I'm too tired to try 我也已经身心疲倦
So don't call and say your coming back for me 所以不要打电话说你会再回到我身边
Don't mean nothing 这不意味着什么
I'm always getting over you 我总会原谅你
And don't lie and say you're over me 所以也不要再骗我你会回来也不再要说你已经忘了我
Do do do do
Do do do do do
Was it too much aggrevation 难道真是到了我们感情该算帐的时候了吗?
Your telling me the way that I won't see 你说我们的将来是没有将来
And then I change my mind you disagree 而后你回绝了我的妥协
I used to be our inspiration 而我已经习惯了我们以前我们的日子
You chase your mind you disappear 可是你却说要分手
And I know it's never over 我知道已经没有回旋的余地
So don't call and say you're coming back for me 所以不要打电话说你会再回到我身边
And don't lie and say you're over me 所以也不要再骗我你会回来也不再要说你已经忘了我
I'm always getting over you  我总会原谅你
Do do do do
Do do do do do
Do do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do do
Was I not enough stimulation 是我没有吸引力么?
Hit by a brick the other day 仿佛给了我当头一棒
Just when I thought that I'm okay 在我自信满满的时候
You didn't like my conversation 你不喜欢我的调调
And I can't come up with something new 我已想不出什么新花样
It doesn't really matter what I do 无论做什么都没用
So don't call and say your coming back for me  所以不要打电话说你会再回到我身边
Don't mean nothing
I'm always getting over you  我总会原谅你
And don't lie and say your over me 所以也不要再骗我你会回来也不再要说你已经忘了我
Don't mean nothing
Do do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do do
And don't lie and say your over me 所以也不要再骗我你会回来也不再要说你已经忘了我
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 15:36
LRC歌词最后由
编辑于 20:26
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢Always Getting Over You的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
不想骗自己
听着会有太多回忆从脑子里掠过
东芝动物乐园!
越来越有秋天的味道了
虾米总是给我惊喜
听太多遍了
广告高频率插曲
深得我心的虾米
像吃糖果的感觉
感觉又回到了期中考的时候
瞬间准备报告的疲惫释放了 心情超好 单曲循环ing不
(第1页, 共809条)
收藏Always Getting Ove的人们
听Always Getting Ove的人也听
关注虾米:English(补全对话)A:Could you do me a ___ ,please.B:Sure.___ is it?A:___ you run over ___ the store ahd ___ 2 bags of salt and a kilo of mushroom?B:Is that ___?A:I ___ so.B:___ ___.A:___ very much.B:You`re ___.好多没学过的,这让我怎么_百度作业帮
English(补全对话)A:Could you do me a ___ ,please.B:Sure.___ is it?A:___ you run over ___ the store ahd ___ 2 bags of salt and a kilo of mushroom?B:Is that ___?A:I ___ so.B:___ ___.A:___ very much.B:You`re ___.好多没学过的,这让我怎么
English(补全对话)A:Could you do me a ___ ,please.B:Sure.___ is it?A:___ you run over ___ the store ahd ___ 2 bags of salt and a kilo of mushroom?B:Is that ___?A:I ___ so.B:___ ___.A:___ very much.B:You`re ___.好多没学过的,这让我怎么写呀!
favor,What,Could,to,buy,all,think,No problem,Thanks,welcom.
1 favor2 what3 can 不用加 these4 ok5 think6 that's alright7 thanks8 welcom
1 favor/favour2 What3 Would
get/buy/purchase4 all5 think6 No problem7 Thank8 welcome
小朋友 寒假作业自己做哦 那么聪明想到这一招,那么肯定能自己解决谁帮你作答,谁就是害你
A:Could you do me a _favor__ ,please. B:Sure._What__ is it? A:_Would__ you run over _to__ the store ahd __buy_ 2 bags of salt and a kilo of mushroom? B:Is that _much__? A:I _think__ so. B:_Please__
wait___. A:_Thank you__ very much. B:You`re _welcome__.
A:Could you do me a _favor__ ,please. B:Sure._What__ is it? A:_Could__ you run over _to__ the store ahd _buy__ 2 bags of salt and a kilo of mushroom? B:Is that _all__? A:I _think__ so. B:_Here__ _you're__. A:_Thank_you_ very much. B:You`re _welcome__.
favorWhatCould
buyallthinkAll rightThankswelcomeEnglish(补全对话)A:Could you do me a ___ ,please.B:Sure.___ is it?A:___ you run over ___ the store ahd ___ 2 bags of salt and a kilo of mushroom?B:Is that ___?A:I ___ so.B:___ ___.A:___ very much.B:You`re ___.好多没学过的,这让我怎么_百度作业帮
English(补全对话)A:Could you do me a ___ ,please.B:Sure.___ is it?A:___ you run over ___ the store ahd ___ 2 bags of salt and a kilo of mushroom?B:Is that ___?A:I ___ so.B:___ ___.A:___ very much.B:You`re ___.好多没学过的,这让我怎么
English(补全对话)A:Could you do me a ___ ,please.B:Sure.___ is it?A:___ you run over ___ the store ahd ___ 2 bags of salt and a kilo of mushroom?B:Is that ___?A:I ___ so.B:___ ___.A:___ very much.B:You`re ___.好多没学过的,这让我怎么写呀!
favor,What,Could,to,buy,all,think,No problem,Thanks,welcom.
1 favor2 what3 can 不用加 these4 ok5 think6 that's alright7 thanks8 welcom
1 favor/favour2 What3 Would
get/buy/purchase4 all5 think6 No problem7 Thank8 welcome
小朋友 寒假作业自己做哦 那么聪明想到这一招,那么肯定能自己解决谁帮你作答,谁就是害你
A:Could you do me a _favor__ ,please. B:Sure._What__ is it? A:_Would__ you run over _to__ the store ahd __buy_ 2 bags of salt and a kilo of mushroom? B:Is that _much__? A:I _think__ so. B:_Please__
wait___. A:_Thank you__ very much. B:You`re _welcome__.
A:Could you do me a _favor__ ,please. B:Sure._What__ is it? A:_Could__ you run over _to__ the store ahd _buy__ 2 bags of salt and a kilo of mushroom? B:Is that _all__? A:I _think__ so. B:_Here__ _you're__. A:_Thank_you_ very much. B:You`re _welcome__.
favorWhatCould
buyallthinkAll rightThankswelcome

我要回帖

更多关于 本来我应该 电视剧 的文章

随机推荐