98% woman feel appearance可数吗

My mother My mother is an ordinary woman,who is 1.58 meters tall.With kind appearance and good mannMy motherMy mother is an ordinary woman,who is 1.58 meters tall.With kind appearance and good manners,you will feel that she is very amiable and noble _百度作业帮
My mother My mother is an ordinary woman,who is 1.58 meters tall.With kind appearance and good mannMy motherMy mother is an ordinary woman,who is 1.58 meters tall.With kind appearance and good manners,you will feel that she is very amiable and noble
My mother My mother is an ordinary woman,who is 1.58 meters tall.With kind appearance and good mannMy motherMy mother is an ordinary woman,who is 1.58 meters tall.With kind appearance and good manners,you will feel that she is very amiable and noble if you meet her.As far as I concerned,my mother is always helping our neighbours or strangers,which makes her gain good honors in our villages.Whenever somebody needs aids,she will give her hands as much as she can.One day I went back home to see my mother,but she wasn't in.After some inquiring ,I knew that my mother was looking after a child whose mother had to work.In my mother's oppions,only when the sorrounding enviornment is harmonious and people in the society help each other,we can live a happy life and work happily and effectively什么意思?
我的母亲我的母亲是一个普通的女人,身高一米五八,温文尔雅,你会觉得她非常的和蔼可亲高贵典雅.据我所知,我的母亲总是帮助邻居和陌生人,那使她在我们村赢得了好的口碑.只要有需要,她就会伸出援助之手,尽力去帮忙.一天,我回家去看望我的母亲,但她不在.后来一打听才知道她正在帮忙照顾一个小孩,而小孩的妈妈去上班了.在我母亲看来,只有周围的环境和谐了,人们互相帮助了,我们才能生活的快乐,工作开心而且高效.

我要回帖

更多关于 css appearance 的文章

随机推荐