应该是HD4600
我也想知道比得上gt630吗
我也想知道比得上gt630吗
大神解答下呗!
qq_zs11 发表于
我也想知道比得上gt630吗
您需要登录后才可以回帖&&&|&&&&&
用户名/注册邮箱/注册手机号
其他第三方号登录求大神解答逻辑学的好多题分析题1.分析“只有p,才q”和“非p并且q”这两个判断同时为真和同时为假时,各违反哪条逻辑基本规律?2.甲为乙作无罪辨护时,当法官说:“如果乙有罪,那么乙一定_百度作业帮
求大神解答逻辑学的好多题分析题1.分析“只有p,才q”和“非p并且q”这两个判断同时为真和同时为假时,各违反哪条逻辑基本规律?2.甲为乙作无罪辨护时,当法官说:“如果乙有罪,那么乙一定
求大神解答逻辑学的好多题分析题1.分析“只有p,才q”和“非p并且q”这两个判断同时为真和同时为假时,各违反哪条逻辑基本规律?2.甲为乙作无罪辨护时,当法官说:“如果乙有罪,那么乙一定有搭裆”,甲马上反驳:“这不是实话”.事后,人们认为甲事实上作了一个愚蠢的辩护,为什么?七、证明题1.ABC三人从政法大学毕业后,一个当上了律师,一个当上了法官,一个当上了检察官,但谁担任什么工作,人们开始不清楚,于是做了如下猜测:甲说:A当上了律师,B当上了法官;乙说:A当上了法官,C当上了律师丙说:A当上了检察官,B当上了律师.后来证实:甲乙丙三人的猜测都只对了一半.请问:ABC各担任什么工作?请写出推理过程.2.在某盗窃案的侦破过程中,甲乙丙丁都有作案嫌疑,后来进一步查明:如果甲乙都是作案人,则丙不是作案人;只有乙是作案人,丁才是作案人;甲丙都是作案人.问:乙和丁是否是作案人?试证明之.
同时为真的时候违反矛盾律,同时为假的时候违反排中律因为甲要做无罪辩护,如果指出不是实话,只有一种情况,就是乙有罪且没有搭档,证明了乙有罪.做无罪辩护,就要证明乙无罪,任何以乙有罪为前提的命题都为真.A律师,B法官;A法官,C律师;A检察官,B律师.
(都对半句)假设第一句前半句对,即A律师,B不是法官,推出第二句后半句C是律师和第三局后半句B是律师都为假,A为法官,A又为检察官,A又是律师,自相矛盾,所以第一句前半句必须假,后半句真.所以B是法官,第二句A不是法官,C是律师,第三句B不是律师,A是检察官.甲且乙——非丙丁作案——乙作案甲和丙都是.第三句证明丙是作案人,推翻第一句后半句,所以推翻前半句,即甲和乙之间至少有一个人没作案,可是甲作案了,说明乙没有作案,推翻了第二句后半句,说明丁也没作案.乙和丁均没有作案请大神帮我解答一下这个经济题~!就是根据这幅图~ 回答下面四道题~ 每道题有四个选项1,Total surplus without the government subsidy to producers is:ABH
ABCDGH2, consumer surplus with the government_百度作业帮
请大神帮我解答一下这个经济题~!就是根据这幅图~ 回答下面四道题~ 每道题有四个选项1,Total surplus without the government subsidy to producers is:ABH
ABCDGH2, consumer surplus with the government
请大神帮我解答一下这个经济题~!就是根据这幅图~ 回答下面四道题~ 每道题有四个选项1,Total surplus without the government subsidy to producers is:ABH & & & &CDG & & & & & & &ABCDGH2, consumer surplus with the government subsidy to producers is:ABH & & & & &BCDHGP & & ABCHGKM & & &CGKM3, The cost to government of the subsidy to private producers is:ABCDH & & & & &BCHGPQKM & & & & ABCDGH-Q & & & & BCDHGP4, the deadweight loss of the government subsidy is:CGKM & & & & &BHP & & & & & &ABCDGH & & &Q
答案如下:1,ABCDG2,ABCHGKM3,BCHGPQKM4,Q绝对正确,请采纳.
感谢!我还有别的问题,方便的话,请问可以再请教一下吗
可以啊,还有什么问题?
也是类似的经济问题。采纳信息后私信问你好吗
可以啊,要不加我QQ吧,,这样交流起来更方便!还有,第一个答案少写了个H啊,你应该能懂的。很多的英语题求大神解答 A lot of English people have three names: a first name, a middle name and a family name. Their family name comes last. For example, my full name is James Allan Green. Green is my family name. I have two given names. _百度作业帮
很多的英语题求大神解答 A lot of English people have three names: a first name, a middle name and a family name. Their family name comes last. For example, my full name is James Allan Green. Green is my family name. I have two given names.
很多的英语题求大神解答&A lot of English people have three names: a first name, a middle name and a family name. Their family name comes last. For example, my full name is James Allan Green. Green is my family name. I have two given names. My first name is James, and my middle name is Allan. To many people, the meaning of a name is important. My name is James. James means daily, and Allan means hexane. &People don't user their middle names very much. So &John Henry Brown& is usually &John Brown&. People also don't use Mr., Mrs., Ms or Miss before their first names. They typically use them with their former names. We can say John Brown or Mr. Brown, but we can never say Mr. John. &I think this is different from Chinese names. In China, the primary name is the family name, and the final name is the given name. For instance, &Zhou Jian& puts his family name &Zhou& before his given name &Jian&. &Why do people call me Jim? My name is James, but Jim is short for James. So just call me Jim!判断对错all english people have three namespeople use their middle name all the timein england their family name comes lastin china the first name is the given namebill is a family name选择&& our chinese put our ___firstA family name B,first name C,middle name D.last namesi have a ____so i can write all the telephone numbers in it.A .picture B,copybook C,notebook D.story book翻译鲍勃的车牌号是多少?___&&& ___ is bob's car?
判断对错:All English people have three names.(错.不是所有的.)People use their middle name all the time.(错.中间的名字用得少.)In England their family name comes last.(对.英国人的姓在最后.)In China the first name is the given name.(错.中国人最前的是姓.)Bill is a family name.(错.比尔是名字.)选择:Our Chinese put our (A family name)first.中国人把姓放在前面.I have a (C,notebook) so I can write all the telephone numbers in it.我有个笔记本,可以把电话号码写在上面.翻译:鲍勃的车牌号是多少?(What number) is Bob's car?&& 查看话题
投稿要求提交MATLAB图片?不明白
寻求大神解答
最近投篇文章,编辑给了个意见,如下:
For this purpose, we would like to invite you to upload figures in the MATLAB .FIG file format as supplementary material to our online submission system. Elsevier will generate interactive figures from these files and include them with the online article on SciVerseScienceDirect. If you wish, you can submit .FIG files along with your revised submission.
求大神给出中文翻译,并提点一下应该怎么做,MATLAB图片怎么获得的?有木有什么要求?平时投文章都是Fig格式的
你上传的是什么格式的图?
编辑部的意思是不是要矢量图?For this purpose之前是怎么说的 另存为里面可以进行选择,你试试. MATLAB生成的图片,默认格式为.fig,编辑的意思是叫你用MATLAB生成该格式的图片。 最好用EPS格式的图片。 如果你没有使用matlab软件,那么就不必理会这条。这条不是必须的。 MATLAB软件编程得到的图片,选择图片保存,你在图片保存格式的下拉菜单中选择“.fig”格式,就可以把图片保存为这种格式的啊。

我要回帖

更多关于 律师在线解答 的文章

随机推荐