we told you soremember the rules 是哪部电影台词

we ride together,we die together,badboys forever是哪部电影里的台词?_百度知道
we ride together,we die together,badboys forever是哪部电影里的台词?
提问者采纳
绝地战警2(Bad Boys II)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
forever的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求部电影,对白如下,女的叫AMY,男的的爸爸是Prince或者是King,他们再滑雪!W:We’re almost there.I told you’re gonna love this place.M:Yeah.I’d love it even more if it were indoors.W:OK,you ready?Look.You can see the whole town_百度作业帮
求部电影,对白如下,女的叫AMY,男的的爸爸是Prince或者是King,他们再滑雪!W:We’re almost there.I told you’re gonna love this place.M:Yeah.I’d love it even more if it were indoors.W:OK,you ready?Look.You can see the whole town
求部电影,对白如下,女的叫AMY,男的的爸爸是Prince或者是King,他们再滑雪!W:We’re almost there.I told you’re gonna love this place.M:Yeah.I’d love it even more if it were indoors.W:OK,you ready?Look.You can see the whole town from here.There’s Main Street and the grade school.The factories are all the way.And that’s the church row.Are you jewish?M:Half.My mom …was.W:Sorry.M:About what?W:I didn’t mean for the topic to come up.M:No biggie.Talking about her is pretty unavoidable.What with her giving birth to me and all.W:So did your dad really work on a king?M:He was just a prince at the time,but sure.W:What’s it like?Having a dad who’s famous.M:It’s like this.You’re 8 years old.He misses your birthday party.You want to cry about it.But he’s not there to see you in the school play.He is in the New York Times for restoring the vision of a 5-year-old kid.You know that prince that you mentioned?I think of him as my dad’s excuse for missing my elementary school graduation.You want to be mad at him and you want to hate him but you can’t.He’s saving lives.Amy ,why are you talking to me?W:What?M:Where I come from,girls like you don’t breathe around guys like me without having some secret agenda.W:Mine’s world domination.M:Seriously.I mean…you seem like you have enough friends.Why go out of your way to make me feel welcome?W:You’ve got kind of a tragic lonely thing going on.I dig it.
这是2002年的美剧《雪山镇》Everwood剧情简介 :  世界知名的外科医师Dr.Brown带着一双儿女,从繁华热闹的纽约,搬到这个山头终年白雪皑皑的小镇Everwood,他们从来没来过这里,之所以会来,只因为太太生前曾告诉他:Everwood在我心里就像天堂一样美丽.」过去,当他是世界知名的外科医师,他整天埋首工作,逃避自己不善处理的婚姻以及家庭,现在,他得要一个人从头开始学习如何当一个称职的父亲……  于是,在这镇上一个又一个的故事发生了,失去母亲的孩子;失去男友的女孩;失去儿子的父母;失去哥哥的妹妹几乎也失去了父母;发现自己的丈夫是同性恋的妻子;被钢琴老师抛下而决定堕胎的女孩……  很难说小镇上的人冷酷,虽然他们隔阵子就要作些蠢事,伤害些人;而这镇,仍旧还是一个镇,故事里的每个人,还是在镇上过着时好时坏的日子,大人老了,孩子大了,生命弯弯折折,留在心里的刻痕一条又一条增生.
知道具体哪季那集么?
第一季第一集电影《盗梦空间》的经典句子_百度知道
电影《盗梦空间》的经典句子
我有更好的答案
 攫 Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on柯。
  我们做梦的时迹候樱,梦境执是禁真倘实的,对不育对?只将有到主醒来的寐时候鸯才会意识到事情凶不对劲徐儿搂。我骇问你,揉你患从乱来露都烘不记钮得争梦鸳从何媒而泽起蜒是不至是争?气你总笋是直接插射入恶到架梦茹中轩所涌发形生胰的渗一悄切怖。 令 Never recreate places from your memory. Always imagine new places!
郊 叫 皱不要皆根据挺记艾忆宾重塑梦且境。统统想像及出全新的...
经典台词  Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.   我们做梦的时候,梦境是真实的,对不对?只有到醒来的时候才会意识到事情不对劲儿。我问你,你从来都不记得梦从何而起是不是?你记得的只有梦中间的部分。   关于造梦的原型   Never recreate places from your memory. Always imagine new places!   不要根据记忆重塑梦境。统统想像出全新的场景。   关于盗梦   What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea. A single idea from...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
盗梦空间的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您好,欢迎来到新东方
您当前的位置: &
& 文章正文
电影《驯龙高手1》 《驯龙高手2》 经典中英文台词
10:43&&作者:上海新东方&&来源:互联网资源&&字号:|
每个男孩子心中都有一个梦想,拥有一条龙做宠物,是多么酷炫的事情。就像《驯龙高手》里面讲的那样,“这里是博克岛,一年下九个月的雪另三个月下冰雹,任何生长在这的食物都坚硬无味生长在这的人们更是坚韧不拔,唯一的好处就是宠物,当别的地方饲养小马或者鹦鹉时,我们却拥有龙。”
This is Berk,It snows nine months of the year and hails the other three。Any food that grows here is tough and tasteless.The people that grow here are even more so,The only upsides are the pets。While other places have ponies or parrots,We have Dragons.
上海新东方频道整理电影《驯龙高手1》 《驯龙高手2》 经典中英文台词,龙粉们快快一键分享给小伙伴们呗!
驯龙高手2经典台词
1.This is Berk.这里是博克岛
2.It's 12 days North of hopeless and a few degrees South of freezing to death.有像北极那样12天绝望的严寒也有南极酷冷的垂死之感
3.It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery.岛就坐落在"悲剧子午线"上
4.My village.In a word:sturdy.这就是我的家乡简而言之:一成不变
5.It's been here for seven generations but every single building is new.现在这里是第七代人了但是房子都还很新
6.We have fishing,hunting,and a charming view of the sunsets.我们打渔打猎还可以欣赏迷人的夕阳
7.The only problems are the pests.唯一的问题是害虫
8.You see,most places have mice or mosquitoes.一般来说害虫都是老鼠或是蚊子
9.Most people would leave,but not us.大多数人选择离开但是不是我们
10.We're Vikings.我们是维京人
11.We stubbornness issues.我们拥有顽强
12.My name is Hiccup.我叫Hiccup
13.Great name,I know.But it's not the worst.我知道不是什么伟大的名字但是也不是最糟的
14.Parents believe a hideous name will frighten off Gnomes and Trolls.父母们相信一个难听的名字可以驱赶地精和恶魔
15.Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that.好像我们维京勇士的壮举还不如一个名字
16.That's Stoick the Vast,Chief of the tribe.这是大块头Stoick部落的首领
17.They say that when he was a baby he popped a Dragon's head clean off its shoulders.他们说他还是婴儿的时候他就能把龙头从它的脖子上扭下来
18.Do I believe it?Yes,I do.我相信吗?当然信
19.What have we got?有哪些龙?
20.Who?Me?Nah,come on...I'm way too muscular for their taste.谁?我?得了吧...我肌肉太多它们不喜欢
21.They wouldn't know what to do with all...this.它们不知道怎么吃所有的...这些
22.Well,they need toothpicks,don't they?好吧它们需要牙签是吧?
23.The meathead with the attitude and interchangeable hands,is Gobber.那个脾气暴躁还装着义肢的傻瓜叫Gobber
24.I have been his apprentice ever since I was little.我从小做他的学徒
25.We move to the moor defenses.We'll counterattack with the catapults.我们去空旷的地方防守用投射器反攻
26.See?Old village.Lots and lots of new houses.看见了吗?老村落却有很多很多新房子
27.Taking down one of those would definitely get me a girlfriend.打倒一条肯定可以找到一个女朋友
28.This thing never steals food,never shows itself,and never misses.它从不偷东西从不现身然而从未失手
30.No one has ever killed a Night Fury.没人杀死过夜煞
31.That's why I'm going to be the first.这就是我想成为第一个的原因
32.It's not so much what you look like.It's what's inside that he can't stand.他在乎的不是你的外表他看重的是你的灵魂
33.We're Vikings.It's an occupational hazard.我们是维京人冒险是维京人的天职
34.When I was a boy...-Oh,here we go.我小的时候...-哦又来了
35.My father told me to bang my head against a rock,and I did it.我父亲让我用头去撞石头我照做了
36.I thought it was crazy,but I didn't question him.我觉得这很疯狂但是我没问他为什么
37.And you know what happened?你猜怎么着了?
38.You got a headache.-That rock split in two.你犯头疼病了-石头裂成了两半
39.It taught me what a Viking could do,Gobber.这让我体会到一个维京人的潜力Gobber
40.He could crush mountains,level forests,tame seas!他能撞碎山脉,夷平森林,征服大海
42.Even as a boy I knew what I was,what I had to become...在我还是个孩子的时候我就知道我会变成什么...
驯龙高手1经典台词:
拥有一条龙做宠物,这是多么酷炫的事,我们有不少男孩子都曾这么幻想过。
1、Okay, but I hit a Night Fury. It's not like the last few times, Dad!
但是我击中了夜煞。和上几次不一样,爸爸!
2、Stoick: I need to speak with you too, son. I think it's time you to learned to fight dragons.
儿子,我也正想和你说些事。我认为你该学习屠龙了。
3、I know it seems hopeless, but the truth is you won't always be around to protect him.
我知道这希望渺茫,但是你不能总是保护他。
4、I'm a Viking. I'm a Viking! I did this.
我是维京人!我是维京人!是我做的。
5、Hiccup: Oh, the Gods hate me. Some people lose their knife or their mug. No, not me! I managed to lose an entire dragon.
哦,上帝不喜欢我。有些人会弄丢刀子,杯子。不,不应该是我啊!我弄丢了一条龙!
6、Stoick: Stop! Just, stop! Every time you step outside disaster falls. Can you not see that I have bigger problems?
闭嘴!给我闭嘴!你一出门,灾难就降临。你没发现我还有更大的麻烦吗?
7、Snotlout: I've never seen any one mess up that badly. That helped!
好厉害的败家子啊,太帅了!
8、Stoick: My father told me to bang my head against a rock, and I did it. I thought it was crazy, but I didn't question him.
我父亲让我用头去撞石头,我照做了。我觉得这很疯狂,但是我没问他为什么。
9、Hiccup: Between you and me, the village could do with a little less feeding, don't you think?
看这身材差距,如果都不像你们这么硕大,村子也可以少负担些口粮?
10、I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms. Extra guts and glory on the side. This here. This is a talking fish bone!
我要的是壮如牛的男孩,另外还得有勇气和荣誉感。这个,你给我的分明是火柴棒!
11、Gobber: Now, you're thinking about this all wrong. It's not so much what you look like. It's what's inside that he can't stand.
不,你想错了,他在乎的不是你的外表,他看重的是你的灵魂。
12、Stoick: We're Vikings. It's an occupational hazard. Now who's with me? Alright...Those who stay will look after Hiccup.
我们是维京人,冒险是维京人的天职。那么,谁和我一起去?好吧……留下来的人照看Hiccup。
13、Stoick: He'd be killed before you let the first dragon out of its cage.
在你放出第一条龙之前,他就会被吓死。
14、He doesn't listen. He has the attention span of a sparrow. I take him fishing and he goes hunting for...for Trolls!
他从来不听我的话,他宁可盯着看麻雀。我带他去捕鱼,他却跑去找……巨魔!
15、Gobber:哦,很高兴你也来参加这样的晚会。我还以为你被抓走了。
16、Hiccup:那个脾气暴躁还装着义肢的傻瓜叫Gobber。我从小做他的学徒。嗯,比现在小一点。
17、Hiccup:它从不偷东西,从不现身,然而……从未失手。没人杀死过夜煞,这就是我想成为第一个的原因。
18、Please, minutes. I'll kill a dragon. My life will get infinitely better.就两分钟 我会杀了一条龙的 我的人生就将从此改变
19、Taking down one of those would definitely get me a girlfriend.&打倒一条肯定可以找到一个女朋友
Every time you step outside disaster falls.你一出门 灾难就降临
I, I can't stop myself. I see a dragon and I have to just kill it. You know, it's who I am, Dad.
我控制不住自己 每当我看到龙 就想杀了它 爸爸 这就是我
(责任编辑:毛淑杰)
2014最新托福考试技巧解析:
2014上海新东方托福考试课程:
更多文章推荐
相关文章导读木乃伊2经典台词20_百度知道
木乃伊2经典台词20
木乃伊2经典台词20
I told you so you wouldn&#39. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jonathan: My point is: Jonathan? Tarzan't mean to point fingers。现在你相信了吧: Honey: Yt use doors。  偷懒, you idiot: Yt we do that in Tripoli, there is a fine line between coincidence and fate.: [after the Scorpion King grabs him] My lord. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Alex. [Lock-Nah stabs his knife right between Alex&#39.! Rick。小姐, I thought I said no more wild parties. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Is a difference,我们的灵魂相偎相依: Alex. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Rick opens up his trunk] Rick, I just can&#39,巧合和命运只有一线之隔. Ss not worth your life: Silence? Rick, pygmies. Rick. 我们没时间精打细算,像金字塔的三面: Now I&#39? Spivey. There&#39. Lock-Ns my husband and my son down there.For our love is a true love:It is time to remind you of who you are and of who we are together: Today&#39. Red, he has no future.. The Book of the Dead, your wife will surely be? Rick. Jonathan, I get shot: Yeah: We&#39, I't care! Oh. Evelyn。  上快点. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rick: [about the fire torch Evie is holding] You know if you move that fast enough. Ardeth Bay: What were you thinking. Pull me up: If a man does not embrace his past? Bananas,你会偷看, watch your language. Bre grounded. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rick。  我想上厕所;d you do this time, this would have seemed really strange to me: What&#39, I know him. Where am I gonna get gas from around here. 朋友: This was my first bus ride: Izzy: No harm ever came from opening a chest Rick。
好厉害哦? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jonathan: Uh, if you't happen。  不然你怎么解释伊芙的幻觉;s too big? Lock-Nah: Are we there yet. Evelyn,冥冥中注定, the usual!因为你爸妈不会在你睡觉的时候: [O&#39. That is cursed: Well., not my car: Hey. FConnell?  只有写过程: Pull me up, he spends more time there then he does at home,我不相信你: Okay - you&#39:该记起你是谁了。 Imhotep: ;m going to do it for you: That're starting to scare me? Eve had bad before? Rick: If anybody can fill this tt behave for my parents, and use me for a surfboard. [mockingly] Spivey,快点. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------[after their narrow escape? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ardeth Bay, who the hell you been messing with this time. He&#39. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Evelyn: When did we make that arrangement: Yes. Jonathan: Alex,t happy without a good curse, now you&#39. Your mother must be missing you terribly. Meela. Alex, you't it your job to make sure that doesn&#39. Alex, O&#39. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rick?闭嘴, Evy. is cursed. I need gas to get this thing off the ground, they once again removed the creature from his grave,你凭什么以为我会听你的. Jonathan?朋友, Izzy cheers wildly,s that day: No? I mean: What are you talking about, he probably deserves whatever you&#39? Alex: Because your parents wouldn&#39? Ardeth Bay.: No: No。  你在说什么, you Connell. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Baltus Hafez,永远的相爱;m starting to scare myself? Jre popular: He ain&#39. Let me guess. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rick: Are we there yet. Ardeth Bay,因为我们真的很相爱, a couple of years ago? Ardeth Bay? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Izzy. Imhotep。
If a man does not embrace his past。  而你儿子是到阿姆谢的向导? Well maybe I can finagle it to take hot air. it&#39. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Alex. Not hot air -re about to do to him. I have certain rules about snakes and dismemberment, when you&#39., big bugs? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ardeth Bay. Meela. Let me down. Rick: You want the shotgun,这都是前世注定的: Okay。  故事的结局呢. Rick, if you give me that gold stick there. Meela. [Alex rips the picture out of Ardeth&#39: O&#39, I don&#39: This thing was filled with gas.伊莫顿.? Jonathan. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------[witnessing Imhotep&#39. I told you: Whoa. I&#39: Are we., you can almost write your name, it is, he has no future,我瞄歪了, that was amazing, who the hell you been messing with this time,放毒蛇到你床上, it is: Sucker Connell: I told you, pygmies. Last time Is ass,该想起我们的过去了, you know. Alex, I haven&#39: You better believe him,我爸妈都拿我没辙! Alex! Rick? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------[after crashing through London and fighting off the Mummy soldiers] Rick? These guys don&#39? Rick, when Evie grabs him and smothers his face with kisses] EvelynWe don’t have time for subtle. Evelyn.: [to Rick] Whatever it is: Wait. [bullets fly through the door] Jonathan. You remember how that one went, Evy&#39, huh. Jonathan: Knowing my brother-in-t kill me, and no harm ever came from reading a book, Is fingers] Alex. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ell tell you a story some time: Alex: Oh., the usual: This is worse: Lady? Mangos? Lock-Nah,我是上神的战士,our souls mated together as one forever。
My friend,巧合和命运只有一线之隔?巨神阿努比斯…收走了我的法力。  朋友. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rick: I haven&#39: No, no. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Em in mourning for my ass: And your point is,他就没有未来, I hate mummies? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jacques,你是来保护她的: [considerably more mellow] O&#39: I don&#39! Izzy. Every time I hook up with you, I prefer the Thompson: Are we there yet. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rick.: Rather weighty。  对啊: Hey!她是转世的公主. 如果一个人无法接受过去: I&#39, right,直到永远. Alex: Are you sure. But do you know how many cubic meters I&#39. [he sees the huge diamond on top of the pyramid] Jonathan: What is it with you and curses,看来他希望我以凡人的身份…来决斗: This is cursed. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rick. Alex: This is bad: Didn&#39? Lock-Nah,t done anything to anybody, you can shave my head.: TConnell? I missed, the bad guys are here, but isn&#39: Why, this: Oh, hello, whatcha doing. Jonathan. He works at the British Museum! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------As hands] Alex!瞄的真准: Is been kidnapped, huh。  快点. Imhotep, then rounds on O&#39, a mummy had come back to life。
Ardeth Bay, the Ct get shot, it&#39, you know! Thank you,为什么是你儿子戴上手镯;Connell] Izzy: There is a fine line between coincidence and fate: My dad is going to kick your ass.lately,你怎么解释你手腕的记号;t lost it: YConnell sees mummified soldiers destroying his car] No,没有写结局. [Izzy is about to say more. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rt slip poisonous snakes in your bed while you were sleeping.: Well, I don&#39. Jonathan: [shrugs weakly] At least you didn&#39: O&#39. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Izzy! Meela. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rick. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Rick comes in and sees Jonathan being interrogated by thugs] Rick.. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Alex! Perfect aim: Wherever this man is: [furious] O's the curator?  巧合, Es resurrection] Rick!  有人看着我尿不出来, big bugs, whatever you need. Yes. Let me down. Mummies, save me. If you wConnell: It&#39, wait!  还有厕所文学? Huh.. Mve lost that key, what makes you think I's you: What a bright little child: You all right? Lock-Nah, you better behave。欺负男人不觉得丢脸吗. Mummies. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Izzy
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
木乃伊2的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 she told me 的文章

随机推荐