小游戏puzzle 里the last standd怎么过额

迷你召唤:背水一战 Call of Mini: Last Stand怎么刷高分
迷你召唤:背水一战 Call of Mini: Last Stand
更新时间:
下载:839次
平台:IPhone
iPad mini2 迷你召唤:背水一战 Call of Mini: Last Stand 怎么刷高分
很多玩家都会关心怎么刷高分?其实想刷高分很简单,多花一点时间在游戏上,掌握游戏技巧,分数自然就刷上去了。当然了除了自己要熟悉掌握游戏的操作之外,也要注意升级以及其他道具的配合使用,熟能生巧,小伙伴们清楚了游戏的各个特色以及操作搭配之后,很轻松就能获取高分啦!下载最新版本的安装包,还有更多礼包更多精彩活动等你参加!
请选择品牌
请选择机型mini2
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新iPadiPad mini2下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的迷你召唤:背水一战 Call of Mini: Last Stand攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
无限的游戏时间,最畅快的射击体验。僵尸游走于街头巷尾,嗜血如命,为了你最爱的家人和朋友,拿起武器守卫这最后的避难所!? ? ? ? ?通过游戏中射杀僵尸获得的金钱可以换取更高级的武器和道具,合理利用武器的组合,搭配场景中隐藏的爆破道具,杀死更多的僵尸,争取更多的时间,拯救更多的人类。? ? ? ? ?o 最残酷的生存历练o 最真实的射击体验o 最华丽的爆破效果? ? ? ? ?o 6种形态各异的僵尸o 9把狙击枪o 9把连发步枪o 3把重型武器o 可携带弹药的助手o 各种毁灭性的爆炸道具o 各类紧张刺激的突发事件
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了迷你召唤:背水一战 Call of Mini: Last Stand怎么刷高分的用户还看了:
关于iPad mini2
iPad,是一款苹果公司于2010年发布的平板电脑,定位介于苹果的智能手机iPhone和笔记本电脑产品之间,通体只有四个按键,与iPhone布局一样,提供浏览互联网、收发电子邮件、观看电子书、播放音频或视频等功能。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
iPad mini 2是ipad mini的升级版,其屏幕分辨率将提升至,而屏幕尺寸维持不变。第二代iPad mini的分辨率将和iPad 4达到了同一水平。根据称苹果正在为新第一代的iPad mini测试Retina视网膜屏幕。同时国内媒体也传出消息称苹果正在测试第二代iPad mini面板,iPad mini 2极有可能搭载OGS(One Glass Solution)技术的Retina萤幕。iPad mini2手机用户可通过九游下载。 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
psp 游戏列表()
下载积分:2000
内容提示:psp 游戏列表()
文档格式:XLS|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 01:07:12|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
psp 游戏列表()
官方公共微信loading...
Congratulations! You&ve completed your Kongregate account!
Keep exploring Kongregate with more
The Last Stand 2
Disconnected
To play games on Kongregate, you must have Javascript enabled and be using a current version of Adobe's Flash Player.
The Last Stand 2
138,625 ratings
Your Rating:
t Published
Jul. 14, 2008
Hey, do you like games? So do we & that&s what makes Kongregate the best source of free games online. We have thousands upon thousands of free online games, from both one-man indies and large studios, rated and filtered so you can play the best of the best.
Are you a game developer? Visit our
where you can find documentation on our APIs and more information about marketing opportunities to further promote your game.
Get more out of your Kongregate experience.
Take advantage of ad-free gaming, cool profile skins, automatic beta access, and private chat with Kong Plus.
Did you know you can now score GameStop PowerUp Rewards& Points on Kongregate?已有4人下载
游戏类型:
价&&&格:免费
游戏大小:27.80 MB
开发商:Morning Egg Inc.
游戏版本:1.1
语&&&言:中文
“Hallo my good fellows. This is Dr. Egg. Repeat: ‘this is Dr. Egg’.”
“Ahhhhhh….!! Repeat: ‘This is Dr. Egg!’”
“I MEANT REPEAT AFTER ME, YOU DUMP ICE!!!”
“Whatever, I know you didn’t. You think you’re so smart don’t you, not repeating after me. Well let’s see how smart you really are then, huh? How ‘bout a little challenge then? Do you dare? You can try out my newly invented brain-testing machine. Then we’ll see if you’re really smarter than me. You don’t have to be worried about the shame you’ll feel when you get a lower score than me. I actually integrated another function into the machine this morning. It’s going to help you to get your brain trained and boost your IQ.”
“Oh and by the way: “QWS$W$SE$&(**^^SFR#^%%#DSFYTJKBNG&*%^$#?LVTRRTD>>?((&%%#$WRSTFT.”
“Looks like you weren’t smart enough to read the last thing I said. I even dumbed my speech down for you in hopes you could understand. I hope the Brain Training is going to help your ability to read it in near future. Good luck! Best regards, and all that rot.”
Now what have we learned boys and girls? Play IQPuzzle!
Follow us on:
/morningegg
/morningegg
We gives out free promotion codes time to time on our fans page!!
======================================
- 30 IQ test questions for a quick review of your intelligent.
- Brain Training with 9 different levels to improve your brain function in different fields.
Update 1.1:
-Add new function for level selection.
-Made some adjustments on few questions.
-Improve some artworks.
游戏类型:
剩余数量:
游戏类型:
剩余数量:
游戏类型:
剩余数量:

我要回帖

更多关于 the last stand 的文章

随机推荐