jqck胃疼,请以书信的形式写作文给啊写一些建议

英语作文:你们家是否也有一些家规,你对它们是否满意?请你以书信的形式给父母写封信,谈谈你的看法.(60词_百度作业帮
英语作文:你们家是否也有一些家规,你对它们是否满意?请你以书信的形式给父母写封信,谈谈你的看法.(60词
あ四十一147
Dear my parents,I think there are too many rules in our home and some of them are not fair(公平).First,I can't go out on school nights.But I want to hang out with my classmates,because we are too tired after school.Second,I can't watch my favorite TV program at night.Some TV programs can help me study and learn more things.In the end,can you give me some free time?Let me do something I like.I don't like to study all the time.Thank you!Your son/daughter初一水平,纯手打,仅供参考,同学还是得学会自己写哦.
其他类似问题
I think you is a pig ,but you is a sb
扫描下载二维码八年级上册英语作文 假如康康病了请以书信形式给他安慰和建议_百度知道
八年级上册英语作文 假如康康病了请以书信形式给他安慰和建议
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇英语作文:根据自己的家规,给家长写一封建议信,让他们知道你对家规的想法._百度作业帮
写一篇英语作文:根据自己的家规,给家长写一封建议信,让他们知道你对家规的想法.
Dear father and mother,I love you,the house is a warm harbor to bend.But the rules of in home have a little strict.I worry one day me to will become ego closing.I hope you can make allowance for my mood.I really want to have a house which is filled with care and love.Wish your healthy body.Love yours.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码假如你是李明,你们班来了一位美国同学Jim,他很想学习中文,请你以书信形式给他一些学习建议,不超80字_百度作业帮
假如你是李明,你们班来了一位美国同学Jim,他很想学习中文,请你以书信形式给他一些学习建议,不超80字
Dear Jim,I am glad that you have been a member of our class. I am sure that you will enjoy your study life when you are in China. I heard that you are willing to learn Chinese. That is a wonderful way to understand the culture and traditions in China which is different from that in America.To learn Chinese is similar to learn English because we have similar grammar in speaking and writing. Thus, you need to practice adequately not only in writing but also in speaking.On the other hand, to learn the order to write an Chinese character is very important. You need to know the writing order of each and practice enough.I am glad to help you if you meet any difficulties.Yours faithfully,XXX
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 手拉手作文书信的形式 的文章

随机推荐