Just a little bit
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你是我的姐妹第32集里的酒吧放的一首英文歌_百度知道
你是我的姐妹第32集里的酒吧放的一首英文歌
Wiggle - Jason DerüloSay somethin' to herHolla at herI got one questionHow do you fit allthat in them jeans?You know what todo with that big fat buttWiggle, wiggle, wiggleWiggle, wiggle, wiggleWiggle, wiggle, wiggleJust a little bitHad that cake, had that cakeWith no handsGot me in this club making wedding plansIf I take picture while you do your danceI can make you famous on InstagramHot damn itYour booty lights two planetsGo head, and go ham sandwichWoahI can't stand itCause You know what todo with that big fat buttWiggle, wiggle, wiggleWiggle, wiggle, wiggleWiggle, wiggle, wiggleJust a little bitCadillac, Cadillac, pop that trunksLet's take a shotAlley oops that dunkTired of forking that 9 to 5Oh baby let me comeand change your lifeHot damn itYour booty lights two planetsGo head, and go ham sandwichWoahI can't stand itCause You know what todo with that big fat buttWiggle, wiggle, wiggleWiggle, wiggle, wiggleWiggle, wiggle, wiggleJust a little bitShake what your mama gave youMisbehave youI just wanna strip you, dip you,flip you, bubble bath youWhat they doTaste my rain drop, ok booNow what you're willing,what you wanting, what you may doCompletely sample rated,til my deeply penetratedThen I take I out, and wipe it offEat it, ate it, love it, hate itOverstated, underrated,everywhere I been kingYou wiggle, wiggle for theD, O, double G, a kingCome on babyTurn aroundYou're a star girlTake a bowIt's just one thing that's killing meHow you get that in them jeans?You know what to dowith that big fat buttWiggle, wiggle, wiggleWiggle, wiggle, wiggleWiggle, wiggle, wiggleJust a little bitNow make it clapWiggle, wiggle, wiggleNow make it clapWiggle, wiggle, wiggleMake it clapNow make it clapDamn baby you got a brightfuture behind you
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌开头是go摸你fai_百度知道
有首英文歌开头是go摸你fai
提问者采纳
Wiggle - Jason DerüloSay somethin' to herHolla at herI got one questionHow do you fit allthat in them jeans?You know what todo with that big fat buttWiggle, wiggle, wiggleWiggle, wiggle, wiggleWiggle, wiggle, wiggleJust a little bitHad that cake, had that cakeWith no handsGot me in this club making wedding plansIf I take picture while you do your danceI can make you famous on InstagramHot damn itYour booty lights two planetsGo head, and go ham sandwichWoahI can't stand itCause You know what todo with that big fat buttWiggle, wiggle, wiggleWiggle, wiggle, wiggleWiggle, wiggle, wiggleJust a little bitCadillac, Cadillac, pop that trunksLet's take a shotAlley oops that dunkTired of forking that 9 to 5Oh baby let me comeand change your lifeHot damn itYour booty lights two planetsGo head, and go ham sandwichWoahI can't stand itCause You know what todo with that big fat buttWiggle, wiggle, wiggleWiggle, wiggle, wiggleWiggle, wiggle, wiggleJust a little bitShake what your mama gave youMisbehave youI just wanna strip you, dip you,flip you, bubble bath youWhat they doTaste my rain drop, ok booNow what you're willing,what you wanting, what you may doCompletely sample rated,til my deeply penetratedThen I take I out, and wipe it offEat it, ate it, love it, hate itOverstated, underrated,everywhere I been kingYou wiggle, wiggle for theD, O, double G, a kingCome on babyTurn aroundYou're a star girlTake a bowIt's just one thing that's killing meHow you get that in them jeans?You know what to dowith that big fat buttWiggle, wiggle, wiggleWiggle, wiggle, wiggleWiggle, wiggle, wiggleJust a little bitNow make it clapWiggle, wiggle, wiggleNow make it clapWiggle, wiggle, wiggleMake it clapNow make it clapDamn baby you got a brightfuture behind you
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 歌词有微古 微古_百度知道
一首英文歌 歌词有微古 微古
wiggle——Jason Derulo&Snoop Lion Hey, yoHey, yo, Jason 嘿 哟 詹森 Say somethin' to her 跟说些 Holla at her 声叫 I got one question 我问题 How do you fit all that in them jeans? 穿牛仔裤 You know what to do with that big fat butt 知道肥臀部穿些紧身牛仔裤吧 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Just a little bit 点点 Had that cake, had that cake 拥块蛋糕 With no hands 用双手够着块蛋糕 Got me in this club making wedding plans 让我做婚礼策划员吧 If I take picture while you do your dance 跳舞我拍照留念 I can make you famous on Instagram 我让美图全名声噪 Hot damn it 太性 Your booty lights two planets 屁股能点燃两星球 Go head, and go ham sandwich 吧继续吧 Woah 喔 I can't stand it 我些受 Cause You know what to do with that big fat butt 知道我跟些屁股起跳舞 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Just a little bit 点 Cadillac, Cadillac, pop that trunks 凯迪拉克、凯迪拉克、让些树摇滚起 Let's take a shot 让我拍照 Alley oops that dunk 照空接力灌篮 Tired of forking that 9 to 5 讨厌9点5点 Oh baby let me come and change your life 哦宝贝让我改变 Hot damn it 太性 Your booty lights two planets 屁股能点燃两星球 Go head, and go ham sandwich 吧继续吧 Woah 喔 I can't stand it 我些受 Cause You know what to do with that big fat butt 知道我跟些屁股起跳舞 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Just a little bit 点 Shake what your mama gave you 摇摆妈妈给身体 Misbehave you 表现身体 I just wanna strip you, dip you, flip you, bubble bath you 我想带泡澡,带洗泡泡浴 What they do 干 Taste my rain drop, ok boo 看我汗流浃背 Now what you're willing, what you wanting, what you may do 现愿意,想要,能做 Completely sample rated, til my deeply penetrated 我全部评估 直我深深渗透 Then I take I out, and wipe it off 我带 Eat it, ate it, love it, hate it 吃掉吃掉喜欢厌恶 Overstated, underrated, everywhere I been king 夸或低估 论哪我都王者 You wiggle, wiggle for the D, O, double G, a king 摆 我摆 Come on baby 吧宝贝 Turn around 转圈 You're a star girl 星星般闪耀 Take a bow 鞠躬答谢 It's just one thing that's killing me 迷死我 How you get that in them jeans? 穿牛仔裤? You know what to do with that big fat butt 知道肥臀部穿些紧身牛仔裤吧 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Cadillac, Cadillac, pop that trunks 凯迪拉克、凯迪拉克、让些树摇滚起 Just a little bit 点 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Now make it clap 现用身体拍响节奏 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Now make it clap 现用身体拍响节奏 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Make it clap 拍响节奏 Now make it clap 现用身体拍响节奏 Damn baby you got a bright future behind you 闪耀夺目像未路都脚, Jason 嘿 哟 詹森 Say somethin' to her 跟说些 Holla at her 声叫 I got one question 我问题 How do you fit all that in them jeans? 穿牛仔裤 You know what to do with that big fat butt 知道肥臀部穿些紧身牛仔裤吧 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Just a little bit 点点 Had that cake, had that cake 拥块蛋糕 With no hands 用双手够着块蛋糕 Got me in this club making wedding plans 让我做婚礼策划员吧 If I take picture while you do your dance 跳舞我拍照留念 I can make you famous on Instagram 我让美图全名声噪 Hot damn it 太性 Your booty lights two planets 屁股能点燃两星球 Go head, and go ham sandwich 吧继续吧 Woah 喔 I can't stand it 我些受 Cause You know what to do with that big fat butt 知道我跟些屁股起跳舞 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Just a little bit 点 Cadillac, Cadillac, pop that trunks 凯迪拉克、凯迪拉克、让些树摇滚起 Let's take a shot 让我拍照 Alley oops that dunk 照空接力灌篮 Tired of forking that 9 to 5 讨厌9点5点 Oh baby let me come and change your life 哦宝贝让我改变 Hot damn it 太性 Your booty lights two planets 屁股能点燃两星球 Go head, and go ham sandwich 吧继续吧 Woah 喔 I can't stand it 我些受 Cause You know what to do with that big fat butt 知道我跟些屁股起跳舞 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Just a little bit 点 Shake what your mama gave you 摇摆妈妈给身体 Misbehave you 表现身体 I just wanna strip you, dip you, flip you, bubble bath you 我想带泡澡,带洗泡泡浴 What they do 干 Taste my rain drop, ok boo 看我汗流浃背 Now what you're willing, what you wanting, what you may do 现愿意,想要,能做 Completely sample rated, til my deeply penetrated 我全部评估 直我深深渗透 Then I take I out, and wipe it off 我带 Eat it, ate it, love it, hate it 吃掉吃掉喜欢厌恶 Overstated, underrated, everywhere I been king 夸或低估 论哪我都王者 You wiggle, wiggle for the D, O, double G, a king 摆 我摆 Come on baby 吧宝贝 Turn around 转圈 You're a star girl 星星般闪耀 Take a bow 鞠躬答谢 It's just one thing that's killing me 迷死我 How you get that in them jeans? 穿牛仔裤? You know what to do with that big fat butt 知道肥臀部穿些紧身牛仔裤吧 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Cadillac, Cadillac, pop that trunks 凯迪拉克、凯迪拉克、让些树摇滚起 Just a little bit 点 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Now make it clap 现用身体拍响节奏 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Now make it clap 现用身体拍响节奏 Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 摆身体,摆屁股 Make it clap 拍响节奏 Now make it clap 现用身体拍响节奏 Damn baby you got a bright future behind you 闪耀夺目像未路都脚
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 酒吧慢摇舞曲视频 的文章

随机推荐