Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 4 May, 2012
Buy ORION: Prelude
Buy ORION: Prelude 4-Pack
Recent updates
Hello Guardians!
As some may recall, we had an active prototype in development catering to our FPS roots called ORION: Interlude.
This was more of a direct sequel to ORION: Prelude and focused on what made the original great.
We are here today to confirm that it is no longer in active development and instead all of it's associated technology and content is being migrated into Guardians of Orion.
The First-Person Module is expected to arrive in Version 1.5.
We are on schedule to release Version 1.5 shortly after the game leaves the Founder Access period on May 1, 2016.
In FPS-related news we still have support coming to our first game, ORION: Prelude witihn 2016.
This will include a variety of new maps for both Co-Op and PvP-related game modes.
More details on these as we get closer towards Summer.
Guardians of Orion
We are expanding production on Guardians of Orion and we will be adding many new modules that will evolve this experience exponentially.
This includes:
· Open Galaxy (Exploration Module)
· Star Guardian (Orbital PvP Module)
· Drone Defense (Orbital PvE Module)
· Orbital Command (Social Hub Module)
· Hangers + Squadron (New Lobby Systems)
We've put together a WIP system for how we will transition between modules once implemented in the video above, using placeholder assets.
We have many more things that we'd love to add to the game and look forward to talking more about them in the near future.
You can watch Part 1 of this video here:
Right now we are focused on getting Version 1.3 (March 2016) into your hands, which adds the following notable content:
· New Guardian: Marksman
· New Weapon: Sniper Rifle
· New Ability: Thermal Vision
· New Module: Orbital Command (Social Hub, 40 Players)
· Level Cap Increase: From 30 to 50
· Offline Gameplay
· 4-Player Local Co-OP
Guardians of Orion on Steam
“An instant classic.”
“Best transformation of a game I've ever seen.”
“I am completely addicted.”
About This Game
'ORION: Prelude' is an indie Sci-Fi shooter (FPS/TPS) that seamlessly blends together incredible visuals and addictive combat. It puts you and your friends together into intense, cinematic battles using some of the most incredible weaponry and amazing vehicles in which you must work or compete against one another to accomplish mission objectives, explore giant worlds and survive the devastating Dinosaur Horde.
In addition to the return of the adventurous, survival-based cooperative gameplay and retro-inspired Arena Combat, 'ORION: Prelude' features massive, Open World Cooperative and PvPvE.
*Previous version names include ORION: Dino Beatdown (2012) and ORION: Dino Horde (2013).
Supporting up to a variety of game modes, including:
Survival (Objective)
Slaughter (Duration)
Rampage (Playable Dinosaurs)
Prehistoric (Custom Variable)
Supporting up to 10 players and offering 2 game modes:
Conquest (Cooperative - 5 Players)
Vital (PvPvE - 10 Players)
Supporting up to 10 players and offering 3 cooperative game modes:
Free-For-All (Deathmatch)
Elimination (Stealth)
King of the Hill (Territory)
Gun Game (Ladder Climb)
Instagib (Twitch Reflex)
Vital (Open World)
Supporting up to 10 players and offering 3 unique game modes:
1v1 Duel (4 Playlers - Tournament)
FFA Duel (4 Players - FFA)
Team Duel (5v5)
Open World Gameplay
Cooperative & Competitive Gameplay
Dueling & Melee Combat Gameplay
1st Person / 3rd Person Hybrid Gameplay
15 Game Modes
50+ Weapons & Gear
30 Augmentations (Mutators)
20+ Multiplayer Maps
7 Vehicles
Full Weather System
Persistence & Player Progression (150 Levels)
Class-Based Gameplay & Player Loadouts
Statistics & Leaderboards
Lobbies, Matchmaking & Server Browser
Player Store (Cosmetics)
Rewards & Unlockables
Real-time Dynamic Day/Night Cycles
10 Dinosaurs (All Playable)
250+ Steam Achievements
12 Steam Trading Cards
Steam Big Picture Mode Support
Bots & Offline Play
Tutorial System
SDK & Steam Workshop (Custom Maps)
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor:AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHZ / Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ
Memory:3 GB RAM
Graphics:256 MB Graphics Memory (SM3)
DirectX(R):9.0c
Hard Drive:8 GB HD space
Sound:DirectX 9 Compatible
Recommended:
Processor:AMD 4-Core / Intel 4-Core
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:512 MB Graphics Memory (SM 3)
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
140 people found this review funny
6.6 hrs on record
The game is $1. You pay $1 dollar to play Halo, Killing Floor, and Quake at the same time. You also get a lightsaber. What's not to love?
Was this review helpful?
29 people found this review funny
14.7 hrs on record
&Games cannot fail - only Developers can. &If you hate this game fine, just downrate this review and move on, I like this game and I'm not ashamed of it. ORION: Prelude may not be the best game of all time, but it's certainly not the worst either. I've never seen such an amazing transformation in a video-game. This game was rather bad when it was first released. The developers rock, they show that they've put a lot of love in their work. Come on, one of the devs SOLD his friggin' CAR just for this game's sake.A lot of people say this game is crap, but everyone has different opinions, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. This game has more postive features than cons. I'd say that the only real problems with this game are that it's not well-optimized, it's somewhat repetitive, the animations kinda suck, the graphics aren't impressive, not all the game-modes are good as horde, the dinosaur AI is extremely basic, some of the sounds are basic, and the dinosaurs aren't like their real-life counterparts. I also don't like the new name and logo, they should have just kept &Orion: Dino Horde.& Looking past that, this is the best dollar I've ever spent. Dinosaurs, Jet-packs, guns, robots, vehicles, explosions? Quite fun. And the soundtrack is freakin' amazing! Overall, I give this a 7/10.If you like this, then you will like Guardians of Orion, which looks even better - I may add.
Was this review helpful?
72 people found this review funny
431.8 hrs on record
It has its problems, but is lots of fun.
Was this review helpful?
167 people found this review funny
53.5 hrs on record
Some advice:1) Kill the flying jerks first. The larger ones can pick you up and drop you out of the sky. Very disconcerting.2) If you get picked up by a large flying jerk, melee it. It will drop you.3) T-Rex's can 360 no-scope you with rocks. Keep your rear end in motion.4) Save up your dough and buy the greedy perk first. Then buy stopping power. Life gets easier after that.5) When you buy this game - and you should buy this game - remember that stealing your teammate's speeder bike is a big no-no.6) Keep the generators up and running. Because reasons. Also because the game will end if it stays offline too long.7) The vampire perk is gross but cool.8) T-Rex's that 360 no-scope you with rock throws... Did I mention that? Pretty sure I mentioned that...
Was this review helpful?
304 people found this review funny
0.5 hrs on record
update: im a meme thieving scrub:
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
ORION: Prelude
ORION: Prelude 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 251 Steam Achievements
Title: ORION: Prelude
Developer:
Publisher:
Recent updates
Hello Guardians!
As some may recall, we had an active prototype in development catering to our FPS roots called ORION: Interlude.
This was more of a direct sequel to ORION: Prelude and focused on what made the original great.
We are here today to confirm that it is no longer in active development and instead all of it's associated technology and content is being migrated into Guardians of Orion.
We are on schedule to release Version 1.5 shortly after the game leaves the Founder Access period on May 1, 2016.
In FPS-related news we still have support coming to our first game, ORION: Prelude witihn 2016.
This will include a variety of new maps for both Co-Op and PvP-related game modes.
Guardians of Orion
We are expanding production on Guardians of Orion and we will be adding many new modules that will evolve this experience exponentially.
This includes:
We've put together a WIP system for how we will transition between modules once implemented in the video above, using placeholder assets.
We have many more things that we'd love to add to the game and look forward to talking more about them in the near future.
Right now we are focused on getting Version 1.3 (March 2016) into your hands, which adds the following notable content:
· Offline Gameplay
· 4-Player Local Co-OP
“An instant classic.”
About This Game
'ORION: Prelude' is an indie Sci-Fi shooter (FPS/TPS) that seamlessly blends together incredible visuals and addictive combat. It puts you and your friends together into intense, cinematic battles using some of the most incredible weaponry and amazing vehicles in which you must work or compete against one another to accomplish mission objectives, explore giant worlds and survive the devastating Dinosaur Horde.
In addition to the return of the adventurous, survival-based cooperative gameplay and retro-inspired Arena Combat, 'ORION: Prelude' features massive, Open World Cooperative and PvPvE.
*Previous version names include ORION: Dino Beatdown (2012) and ORION: Dino Horde (2013).
Survival (Objective)
Slaughter (Duration)
Elimination (Stealth)
Gun Game (Ladder Climb)
Instagib (Twitch Reflex)
Vital (Open World)
Team Duel (5v5)
Open World Gameplay
15 Game Modes
50+ Weapons & Gear
20+ Multiplayer Maps
7 Vehicles
Full Weather System
Player Store (Cosmetics)
Rewards & Unlockables
250+ Steam Achievements
12 Steam Trading Cards
Bots & Offline Play
Tutorial System
System Requirements
Minimum:
Recommended:
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
6.6 hrs on record
The game is $1. You pay $1 dollar to play Halo, Killing Floor, and Quake at the same time. You also get a lightsaber. What's not to love?
Was this review helpful?
14.7 hrs on record
&Games cannot fail - only Developers can. &If you hate this game fine, just downrate this review and move on, I like this game and I'm not ashamed of it. ORION: Prelude may not be the best game of all time, but it's certainly not the worst either. I've never seen such an amazing transformation in a video-game. This game was rather bad when it was first released. The developers rock, they show that they've put a lot of love in their work. Come on, one of the devs SOLD his friggin' CAR just for this game's sake.A lot of people say this game is crap, but everyone has different opinions, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. This game has more postive features than cons. I'd say that the only real problems with this game are that it's not well-optimized, it's somewhat repetitive, the animations kinda suck, the graphics aren't impressive, not all the game-modes are good as horde, the dinosaur AI is extremely basic, some of the sounds are basic, and the dinosaurs aren't like their real-life counterparts. I also don't like the new name and logo, they should have just kept &Orion: Dino Horde.& Looking past that, this is the best dollar I've ever spent. Dinosaurs, Jet-packs, guns, robots, vehicles, explosions? Quite fun. And the soundtrack is freakin' amazing! Overall, I give this a 7/10.If you like this, then you will like Guardians of Orion, which looks even better - I may add.
Was this review helpful?
431.8 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
53.5 hrs on record
Some advice:1) Kill the flying jerks first. The larger ones can pick you up and drop you out of the sky. Very disconcerting.2) If you get picked up by a large flying jerk, melee it. It will drop you.3) T-Rex's can 360 no-scope you with rocks. Keep your rear end in motion.4) Save up your dough and buy the greedy perk first. Then buy stopping power. Life gets easier after that.5) When you buy this game - and you should buy this game - remember that stealing your teammate's speeder bike is a big no-no.6) Keep the generators up and running. Because reasons. Also because the game will end if it stays offline too long.7) The vampire perk is gross but cool.8) T-Rex's that 360 no-scope you with rock throws... Did I mention that? Pretty sure I mentioned that...
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 251 Steam Achievements
Title: ORION: Prelude
Developer:
Publisher:
Recent updates
Hello Guardians!
Guardians of Orion
This includes:
· Offline Gameplay
· 4-Player Local Co-OP
“An instant classic.”
About This Game
Survival (Objective)
Slaughter (Duration)
Elimination (Stealth)
Gun Game (Ladder Climb)
Instagib (Twitch Reflex)
Vital (Open World)
Team Duel (5v5)
Open World Gameplay
15 Game Modes
50+ Weapons & Gear
20+ Multiplayer Maps
7 Vehicles
Full Weather System
Player Store (Cosmetics)
Rewards & Unlockables
250+ Steam Achievements
12 Steam Trading Cards
Bots & Offline Play
Tutorial System
System Requirements
Minimum:
Recommended:
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
6.6 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
14.7 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
431.8 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
53.5 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 orionprelude 的文章

随机推荐