他昨天下午五点半放学不回家先来一炮回家的。 He ()()()()at 5:30every day. 她

He (goes)(to)home(at)5:30 every day.其中哪一个括号里是错的,改成什么?_百度作业帮
He (goes)(to)home(at)5:30 every day.其中哪一个括号里是错的,改成什么?
神天卫7慯叔
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
to 不用的,回家 go home
那个TO是错的吧,home是副词,前面不需介词,to不要
第2个括号里是错的,HOME是副词,前面省略TO
扫描下载二维码初一英语下册Unit 2 What time do you go to school试题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初一英语下册Unit&2&What&time&do&you&go&to&school试题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
初一英语下册Unit&2&What&time&do&you&go&to&school试题(有答案)
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m Unit 2Ⅰ. 单项选择(10分)(&& )& 1. ―What’s the time? ―It’s _______ three-thirty.&&& A. of&&&&&&&&& B. around&&&&&& C. at(&& )& 2. I usually go to bed _______ ten o’clock.&&&&&& A. in&&&&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&&&& C. on(&& )& 3. Please write and tell me _______ your school lday.&&&& A. about&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&& C. with(&& )& 4. We often do _______ homework at home.&&&&&&& A. we&&&&&&&& B. us&&&&&&&&&&&& C. our(&& )& 5. _______ interesting movie it is!&&&&&&&&&& A. What&&& B. How&&& C. What an& (&& )& 6. Please come _______ here. Don’t go _______ now. A. home&&&& &B. /; to home& C. /; home (&& )& 7. I usually watch TV _______ Saturday evenings.& A. on&&B. in&&C. at (&& )& 8. Sorry, I can’t go with you. I have _______ homework to do.&&& A. little& B. many& C. lots of(&& )& 9. ―_______ do you eat breakfast? ―At seven-thirty.&& A. What&&& B. What time& C. Where(&& )10. ―Do you know ________? ―Sorry, I don’t know. &&&&&&&&&&& A. what is his name&&& B. what his name is&& C. what name is hisⅡ. 完形(10分)My brother works in a store. It’s near(在……附近) a&& 11& . The students come to&& 12&& pens or food every day. My brother&& 13&& at 6:00 in the morning. He&& 14&& a bus to the store. He gets&& 15&& the store at 6:50. His work&& 16&& at 7:00.&& 17&& things are on sale,&& 18&& lots of students come to the store. My brother is very happy to meet&& 19&& and the students&& 20&& to see my brother very much.&(&& )11. A. hotel&B. park&&C. school (&& )12. A. sell&&& &B. see&&& &C. buy(&& )13. A. eats lunch&&& B. gets up&&& C. goes to bed (&& )14. A. takes&B. brings& &C. has(&& )15. A. in&&&& &B. to&&&&&& &C. at(&& )16. A. starts&B. goes&&& &C. comes(&& )17. A. A lot &B. A little &C. Many(&& )18. A. also&&& &B. but&&&& &C. and(&& )19. A. it&&&&& &B. them& &C. him (&& )20. A. listen&&& B. love&&&& &C. write&Ⅲ. 理解(20分)A My name is Dennis. I’m a worker(工人) of a big store. I don’t work in the morning. I work at night. Every morning I come home at around 6:30. I have break-fast at 7:00. After breakfast I go to bed. I get up at around 2:30. I have lunch at 2:45 and dinner at 7:40. Then I go to work at 8:30. My work starts at 9:00. I look after(照看) the store every night. I like my work very much.短文后,选择最佳答案。(10分)(&& )21. When does Dennis get up?&&&& A. At 6:15 in the morning.&& B. At 6:30 in the morning.& C. At 2:30 in the afternoon. (&& )22. Where does Dennis work?&&&&& A. In a school.&&&&&& B. In a store.& C. In a factory(工厂). (&& )23. When does Dennis work?&&&&& A. In the morning.&& B. At night.&& C. In the afternoon. (&& )24. What time does Dennis start his work?&&&&&&&&&&& A. At 8:30 in the morning.&&&& B. At 2:30 in the afternoon. C. At 9:00 at night. (&& )25. When does he go to bed?&&&&&&&&&& A. After breakfast.& B. After lunch.& C. After dinner. BMr and Mrs Jones live(居住) in Paris. Mr Jones takes a bus to the bank(银行) every day. He is a clerk. He often goes out in the morning and comes back in the evening. Mrs Jones works in a school. She usually goes to work at eight in the morning and gets home at about five-thirty in the afternoon. So they have no time to look after their little son, Jerry. Who looks after Jerry? His aunt, Mary. She is Mr Jones’ sister.阅读短文后,根据文中信息回答下列问题。(10分)26. Where do the Jones live?&&&&&&& _________________________________27. What’s Mr Jones’s job? _________________________________28. What time does Mrs Jones come home?&&&&&&&&&& _________________________________29. How many kids do they have?& _________________________________30. Who looks after Jerry?_________________________________Ⅳ. 词汇训练(15分)A) 根据汉语提示填入所缺的单词。(5分) 31. Are there _________(旅馆) in that little town(镇)?32. She ________(刷) her teeth every morning and evening.33. His father often works all _______(夜).34. The boy does his _________(家庭作业) after dinner.35. I _________(通常) go to the guitar club with Jim and Tom. B) 根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。(5分)36. Mary is a clerk. Her work s_________ at 8:00 every morning.&&&&&&&& 37. I’m the last one to t________ a shower.38. Can you t_______ me about your family?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 39. At a_________ eight o’clock, I go to work.40. ―What’s her uncle’s j________? ―He is an actor. C) 用适当的词组,补全下面的短文。(5分) I usually 41___________(起床) at 6:00. I have milk and bread for breakfast. After breakfast, I 42____________(上学) by bus. I get to school at 7:30. I have four classes in the morning. Then I have lunch at school. In the afternoon I have two classes. I 43___________(回家) at 4:00 and get home at 5:00. I eat dinner at about 6:30. After dinner, I 44____________(做作业). I 45__________(上床睡觉) at 9:00. That’s my day. Ⅴ. 根据语境从方框中选择恰当的句子补全下面的对话。(5分)A: Excuse me, Wei Fang. 46&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: Sorry, I don’t know. 47_______ Tony is coming. You can ask him.A: 48___&&&&&&&& ____ What’s the time, please?&&&&&& C: It’s around 3:30.A: Thank you, Tony.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C: You’re welcome. Oh, 49__ _&& __&& _& _&& ___ Look!B: Is it black?&&&&&&&&&&&&& C: 50_______B: Let me have a look. Oh, it’s my watch.&&&&&&&&&&&& C: Here you are.B: Thanks a lot. Ⅵ. 根据要求改写句子,每空一词。(5分)&51. Kate takes a shower at 5:00. (对画线部分提问)________ ________ does Kate take a shower?52. I often play the guitar. (改为否定句)I _______ often _______ the guitar.53. It’s seven-fifty. (对画线部分提问)_______ the _______ now?54. He does homework at 7:00 every evening. (对画线部分提问)______ does he ______ at 7:00 every evening?55. A bus takes them there. (改为同义句)They ______ a bus ______ get there. &Ⅶ. 根据汉语将句子翻译完整,每空一词。(5分) &56. 请写信告诉我你的学习情况。Please _______ _______ tell me about your study. 57. 通常他大约十点半睡觉。He usually goes to bed _______ _______ ten-thirty. 58. 你想知道他的学习与工作吗?Do you want to _______ _______ his study and work?59. 我总是早上最后一个到达学校的人。I’m always the last one _______ _______ to school in the morning.60. 汤姆家有两个淋浴器。Tom’s _______ _______ two showers.&Ⅷ. 书面表达(10分)以My School day为题写一篇短文,描述一下自己一天的生活和学习情况。要求:中心明确、语句通顺。60词左右。___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
参考答案笔试部分Ⅰ. 1-5 BBACC& &&6-10 CACBBⅡ. 11-15 CCBAB& &&16-20 ACCBBⅢ. A) 21-25 CBBCA& B) 26. They live in Paris.&& 27. He is a bank clerk. 28. She comes home at about five-thirty in the afternoon. 29. They have only one kid.30. Jerry’s aunt, Mary.& Ⅳ. A) 31. hotels& &&32. brushes& &33. night& 34. homework& &35. usuallyB) 36. starts& &&37. take& &&38. tell& 39. around / about&&&&& 40. jobC) 41. get up& &&42. go to school& 43. go home 44. do homework& 45. go to bed Ⅴ. 46-50 CDBAE Ⅵ. 51. What time&& 52. don’t; play& 53. What’s; time54. W do&&& 55. toⅦ. 56. write and& &57. at around / about& 58. know about &59. to get&&&& 60. family hasⅧ. One possible version:My School day&&& I get up at six in the morning. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I have breakfast at six-thirty, and then I go to school. I get to school at about seven-forty. Classes begin at eight. I have eight classes every day. At 12:15 I have lunch at school.&&& School is over at about five-thirty in the afternoon.& &&& I have dinner at around seven. After dinner I do my homework. At nine, I take a shower and go to bed.& 文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?用所给单词的正确形式填空1.(have)a seat,plsase,Sally.2.There (be)many trees on the hill.3.Let's (clean)the room.4.Mr Green (go)to work at six every day.5.He (not go)to bed at 8:30.6.She (do) her homework at 7:00 in the evening.7.I take_百度作业帮
用所给单词的正确形式填空1.(have)a seat,plsase,Sally.2.There (be)many trees on the hill.3.Let's (clean)the room.4.Mr Green (go)to work at six every day.5.He (not go)to bed at 8:30.6.She (do) her homework at 7:00 in the evening.7.I take the NO.10 bus (work).8.I'm the last one (take)a shower.
零温度丶pa
Havearecleangoesdoesn't godoesto workto take
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 have 2 are3 clean4 goes5 don"t go6 does7to work8 taking
扫描下载二维码适当形式填空:1.Mike with his sister( )(go)to school at 7:00 every day.2.We need to ( )(exercise)every day.3.Either my parents or my brother( )(watch)TV every night.1.why does he like blue?Because the color _____him happy.A.makes B.make C.lets_百度作业帮
适当形式填空:1.Mike with his sister( )(go)to school at 7:00 every day.2.We need to ( )(exercise)every day.3.Either my parents or my brother( )(watch)TV every night.1.why does he like blue?Because the color _____him happy.A.makes B.make C.lets D.let 2.Either you or your sister _________ the room every day.A.cleans B.clean C.to clean D.cleaning 3.Mary has time ( )sports on weekends.A.play B.plays C.to play D.playing
goes 2 exercise 3 watches A 2 A 3 C加油!哪个不会可以问.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码用适当的疑问词完成下列句子:1.a:___do you go to school every day?b:By bike.2.a:____is your English teacher?
b:Mr Green.3.a:___does your father work?
b:He works at a company.4.a:__does Linda surf the Internet?
b:In the evening.5.a:_百度作业帮
用适当的疑问词完成下列句子:1.a:___do you go to school every day?b:By bike.2.a:____is your English teacher?&& b:Mr Green.3.a:___does your father work?&& b:He works at a company.4.a:__does Linda surf the Internet?&& b:In the evening.5.a:__do you do after school?& b:I go to the Englishe Corner.6.a:___grade are you in?& b:I am in Grade 2.二.根据所给句子及其括号部分完成下列问题My father is (an artis).& ___& ___your father___?& 2.He works for (the IBM Company in China).___& ___he work___?& 3.My sister is (sim with brown hair).___ ____you sister look___?&4.She looks like (my father).& ___& ___she__like?5.Ther are (three) people in my family.& ___ ___people___ ___in your family?6.I am in Class3.& ___class are you in?
2. Who3. Where4. When5. What6. What二、1.What does your father do?2.What does he work for?3.What is your sister hair color?4.Who does she look like?5.How many people in your family?6.What class are you in?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 放学回家的路上作文 的文章

随机推荐