so we beatjbl on beatoats歌曲

当前位置: &
求翻译:So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past是什么意思?
So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past
问题补充:
所以我们打,船逆流而上,不停地被浪头冲回来的过去
因此,我们巡逻船只上,不承担备份不断的过去
如此我们摔打了,小船反对当前,不间断地负担入过去
所以我们打败了,针对当前的星载回到坚持不懈地过去船
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!西风漂流_私人虾米电台 - 虾米音乐
选择你喜欢的背景风格,并保存
个人排行榜
贡献的专辑
发表的乐评
音乐播放器
发起的话题
选中表示显示,选项可以上下拖动改变位置
登录后即可查看你和西风漂流的音乐品味相似度。
"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
只闻花香,不谈悲喜,喝茶读书,不争朝夕。
西风漂流最近在听/
播放选中歌曲
添加选中歌曲到精选集
西风漂流的音乐库
西风漂流的个人排行榜
西风漂流贡献的专辑
西风漂流 的留言板
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
踩踩更健康。
1323次访问
收藏了歌曲
收藏了歌曲
1张专辑到TA的唱片架。
收藏了歌曲
收藏了歌曲
收藏了歌曲
收藏了歌曲
收藏了歌曲
收藏了歌曲
1张专辑到TA的唱片架。
西风漂流的播放器
关注虾米:您的位置: &>&&>&&>&
诗词中英对照
来源:/translate&&日期:&&阅读
次&&作者:24EN_trans&&&&&&&&
.垓下歌(项羽)力拔山兮气盖世,时不利兮骓不逝.骓不逝兮可奈何,虞兮虞兮奈若何!The Last SongI could pull down a mountain with my might,My fortune wanes and e'en my steed won't fight,Whether my steed will fight, I do not care.What can I do with you, my lady fair?大风歌(刘邦)大风起兮云飞扬,威加海内兮归故乡,安得猛士兮守四!Song Of The Big WindA big wind rises, clouds are driven away. Home am I now the world is under my sway. Where are brave men to guard the four frontiers today!&古诗十九首(Nineteen Old Poems) 之一行行重行行,与君生别离。相去万余里,各在天一涯。道路阻且长,会面安可知。胡马依北风,越鸟巢南枝。相去日已远,衣带日已缓。浮云蔽白日,游子不顾返。思君令人老,岁月忽已晚。弃捐勿复道,努力加餐饭。(I)You travel on and onAnd leave me all alone.Away ten thousand li,At the end of the seaServered by hard, long way,Oh, can we meet someday?Northern steeds love cold breeze,and southern birds warm trees.The farther you are away,The thinner I am each day.The clouYou won't come back, dear one.MissSoon comes the winter cold.Alas! Of me you're quit.I hope you will keep fit.&之二青青河畔草,郁郁园中柳。盈盈楼上女,皎皎当窗牖。娥娥红粉妆,纤纤出素手。昔为娼家女,今为荡子夫。荡子行不归,空床难独守。&(II)Green, green, the riverside grass,Fair, fair, the embowered lass.White, white, from the windows she seesLush, lush, the garden's willow trees.In rosy, rosy,She puts forth slender, slender hands.A singing girl in early life,Now she is a ed wift.Her husband's gone far, far away.How can she bear her lone, lone day!&之六涉江采芙蓉,兰泽多芳草。采之欲遗谁,所思在远道。还顾望旧乡,长路漫浩浩。同心而离居,忧伤以终老。(VI)I gather lotus blooms across the stream,In orchid swamps the fragrant flowers teem.To whom am I to send this sweet bouquet?The one I love is living far away.Towards our old abode I turned my eyesTo find a long, long way between us lies.We have same heart but This grief can't be consoled e'en when I'm old.之十三驱车上东门,遥望郭北墓。白杨何萧萧,松柏夹广路。下有陈死人,杳杳即长暮。潜寐黄泉下,千载永不寤。浩浩阴阳移,年命如朝露。人生忽如寄,寿无金石固。万岁更相送,贤圣莫能度。服食求神仙,多为药所误。不如饮美酒,被服纨与素。(XIII)I drive my chariot up to astern GateAnd see the northern graveyard from afar.It's shaded by rustlFlanked with pines and yews the pathways are.Beneath lie those who died long, long ago,Buried in eternal darkness they remain.They sleep beside the Yellow Spring below,From year to year they never wake again.How many days and nights have come and gone!Like morning dew our ting life will pass.Man is an ephemeral phenomenon,While fore'er last metals, stone and brass.Do you want to enjoy longevity?But in the end e'en saints and sages die.If you by food seek immortality,There's no elixir on which you can rely.It's better to drink good wine while you mayAnd dress in silk and satin every day.之十五生年不满百,常怀千岁忧。昼短苦夜长,何不秉烛游!为乐当及时,何能待来兹?愚者爱惜费,但为後世嗤。仙人王子乔,难可与等期。(XV)Few live to a hundred years,Their sorrow longer still appears.Whey day grows short and long grows night,Why not go out in candlelight?njoy the
time with laughter!Why worry about the hereafter?If you won't spend the wealth you've got,Posterity will call you sot.We cannot hope to rise as highAs an immortal in the sky.十五从军征十五从军征,八十始得归.道逢乡里人,家中有阿谁.遥看是君家,松柏冢垒垒.兔从狗窦入,雉从梁上飞.中庭生旅谷,井上生旅葵.舂谷持作饭,采葵持作羹.羹饭一时熟,不知贻阿谁.出门东向看,泪落沾我衣.Homecoming After WarAt fifteen I left home to fight the foeAnd could not go back till I was four-score.On the way I meet a countryman II ask him who remains within my door."Seen from afar, your house is over there,'Mid graves where pine and cypress stand aloof."Arrived, I see in dog hole run a hareAnd a pheasant fly from beam of roof.In middle courtyard grows only wild grainAnd by the well grows mallow I can eat.I pluck the grain and boil it as food plainAnd put the mallow in the soup I heat.When I have cooked the simple, homely fare,Who will eat it with me? No one appears.I go outdoors and eastwards
my stare,My furrowed face and clothes wet with tears.上山采蘼芜上山采蘼芜,下山逢故夫.长跪问故夫,新人复如何.新人虽言好,未若故人姝.颜色类相似,手爪不相如.新人从门入,故人从阖去.新人工织缣,故人工织素.织缣日以匹,织素五丈余.将缣来比素,新人不如故.The Old Wife And The NewShe goes uphilDownhill, she meets her former husband dear.She kneels and asks him, "How do you...How do you find your young wife new?""Though my new wife is no less fair,My old wife is beyond compare.In looks by your side she may stand,But she's less clever with her hand.Since she came in through the front door,At home I can find you no more.She's good at embroidering skein,While you are good at sewing plain.She weaves onYou weave five feet without delay.Her work compared with yours, all told,The new is not up to the old."陌上桑日出动南隅,照我秦氏楼.秦氏有好女,自名为罗敷.罗敷喜蚕桑,采桑城南隅.青丝为笼系,桂枝为笼钩.头上倭堕髻,耳中明月珠.湘绮为下裙,紫绮为上襦.行者见罗敷,下担捋髭须.少年见罗敷,脱帽著鞘头.耕者忘绮犁,锄者忘绮锄.来归相怒怒,但坐观罗敷.使君从南来,五马立踟蹰.使君遣吏往,问是谁家姝.秦氏有好女,自名为罗敷.罗敷年几何.二十尚不足,十五颇有余.使君谢罗敷,宁可共载不.罗敷前置词,使君一何愚.使君自有妇,罗敷自有夫.东千余骑,夫婿居上头.何用识夫婿,白马从骊驹.青丝系马尾,黄金络马头.腰中鹿卢剑,可值千万余.十五府小史,二十朝大夫.二十侍中郎,四十专城居.为人洁白皙,HH颇有须.盈盈公府步,冉冉府中趋.坐中数千人,皆言夫婿殊.The Roadside MulberryThe rising sun from southeast nooksShines on the house of Qin, whoHas a daugShe calls herself Luo-fu.She picks mulberry leaves still newTo feed silkworms in southern nook,Her basket's bound with silk thread blue,Of laurel bough is made a .Her hair is dressed in pretty braid,Like moonbeams her pearl earrings shine,Of yellow silk her apron's made,Her cloak of purple damask fine.When she is seen by passers-by,The stroke their beardsWhen she appears in young men's eye,They doff their caps and make salute.The ploughman thinks not of his plough,The hoer leaves in field his hoe.Back, they find fault with their wives now,For they have seen Luo-fu aglow.From the south comes the governor,Whose carriage and five stop and stay.He sends men to inquire of her."Who are you, pretty maid?" ask they."I call my humble self Luo-fu.""Pretty Luo-fu, how old are you?""My age is still less than a score,But much more than fifteen, much more.""Our lord bids us to ask Luo-fu,Will you ride with our lord, will you?"Luo-fu steps forth and makes reply:"What nonsense you are talking! Why,Your xcI have my husband dear for life.There are more than a thousand steedsIn the east that my husband leads.""But how can I your husband know?""Ah, by his horse as white as snow,Whose tail is tied with a blue thread,With golden haBy the sword with its hilt of jade,For which its weight in gold he paid."At fifteen hAt twenty he did a courtier'At thirty he wore chamberlain'At forty he was lord of a town."His face and skin are white and fair,A rather long beard he does wear.In the court he walks to and fro,And goes to the palace with steps slow.Among the thousands in the hall,He's deemed the most distinguished of all."落叶哀蝉曲(刘彻)罗袂兮无声,玉墀兮尘生虚房冷而寂寞,落叶依于重扃望彼美之女兮安得,感余心之未宁The Fair Lady LiTune:"Fallen Leaves And Plaintive Cicada"No Rustle of her silken sleeves,On marble steps dust lies,Her empty room is cold with sighs.Against her locked door are heaped up fallen leaves.In vain I'm longing for my lady fair,My heart is aching, for she's gone for'er.秋风辞秋风起兮白云飞,草木黄落兮雁南归.兰有秀兮菊有芳,怀佳人兮不能忘.泛楼船兮济汾河,横中流兮扬素波.箫鼓鸣兮发棹歌,欢乐极兮哀情多.少壮几时兮奈老何Song Of The Autumn WindThe Autumn wind rises and white clouds fly,when leaves turn yellow, wild geese head for southern sky.The orchids and chrysanthemums still sweeten the air.Oh, how can I forget my lady sweet and fair!I go aboard a bark to It reaches midstream when I see the waves rise white.The flutes ad drums keep time to the rowers' song,But sorrow comes when pleasure reaches its height.How long will youth endure when old age is in sight!秋扇怨(班婕妤)新裂齐纨素,鲜洁如霜雪.裁为合欢扇,团团似明月.出入君怀袖,动摇微风发.常恐秋节至,凉飙夺炎热.弃捐箧笥中,恩情中道绝.Lament Of The Autumn FanFresh from the weaver's loom, O silk so white,As clear as frost, as winter snow as bright.Fashioned into a fan, token of love,You are as round as brilliant moon above.In my lord's sleeve when in or out he goes,You wave and shake and a light wind blows.I fear when comes the autumn day,And chilling wind drives summer heat away,You'll be discarded to a lonely place,And with my lord fall into disgrace.别妻(苏武)结发为夫妻,恩爱两不疑.欢娱在今夕,燕婉及良时.征夫怀往路,起视夜何其.参辰皆已没,去去从此辞.行役在战场,相见未有期.握手一长叹,泪为生别滋.努力爱春华,莫忘欢乐时.生当复来归,死当长相思.To My WifeIn wedlock we are man and wife,Our love is never borken by doubt.Let us enjoy once more such life,Because tomorrow I'll set out.Thinking of the long way I'll go,I rise and see how old is night.Dim in the skI'll part from you before daylight.Away to field I'll hie,I know not when we'll meet again.Holding your hand, ILetting it go, my teardrops rain.Try to love spring'Do not forget our happy days!Safe and sound, I''en dead, my soul with you e'er stays.观沧海(曹操)东临碣石,以观沧海。水何澹澹,山岛竦峙。树木丛生,百草丰茂。秋风萧瑟,洪波涌起。日月之行,若出其中;星汉灿烂,若出其里。幸甚至哉!歌以咏志。The SeaI come to view the boundless oceanFrom Stony Hill on eastern shore.Its water rolls in rhythmic motion,And islands stand amid its roar.Tree on tree groGrass on grass looks lush far and nigh.The autumn wind bThe monstrous billows surge up high.The sun by day, the moon by nightAppear to rise up from the deep.The Milky Way with stars so brightSinks down into the sea in sleep.How happy I feel at this sight!I croon this poem in delight.龟虽寿神龟虽寿,猷有竟时。腾蛇乘雾,终为土灰。老骥伏枥,志在千里;烈士暮年,壮心不已。盈缩之期,不但在天;养怡之福,可得永年。幸甚至哉!歌以咏志。The Indomitable SoulAlthough long lives the tortoise wise,In the end he cannot but die.The dragon in the mist may rise,But in the dust he too shall lie.Although the stabled steed is old,He dreams to run a thousand li.In life's December heroes boldIndomitable still will be.It is not up to Heaven aloneTo lengthen or shorten our days.Let's cultivate our minds and live onThrough long years, if we know the ways.How happy I feel at this thought!I croon this poem as I ought.短歌行(曹丕)仰瞻帷幕,俯察几筵.其物为故,其人不存.神灵倏忽,弃我遐迁.靡瞻靡恃,泣涕涟涟.呦呦游鹿,衔草鸣麂.翩翩飞鸟,挟子巢栖.我独孤焚,怀此百离.犹心孔疚,莫我能知.人变有言,忧令人老.嗟我白发,生一何早.长吟永叹,怀我对考.曰仁考寿,胡不是保.On The Death Of My FatherRaising my eyes, IBending my head, his table clean.These things are there just as before,The man who owned them is no more.Suddenly his spirit has flownAnd left me fatherless, alone.Who'd look to me? On whom rely?Tear upon tear streams from my eyes.The deer are bleating here and there,They feed the young ones in their care.The birds are flying east and west,Feeding the nestlings in the nest.Alone I'm desolate the drear,Servered from the father I revere.Deep in my heart grief overflows,But no one knows, no one knows.'Tis said that sorrow makes us oldAnd early grow white hair. Behold!For the deceased IIf the good live long, why should he die!七步诗(曹植)煮豆燃豆箕,豆在釜中泣.本是同根生,相煎何太急. Written While Taking Seven PacesPods burned to cook peas,Peas weep in the pot:"Grown from the same trees,Why boil us so hot?"七哀明月照高楼,流光徘徊.上有愁思妇,悲叹有余哀.借问叹者谁,云是宕子妻.君行逾十年,孤妾常独栖.君若清路尘,妾若浊水泥.浮沉各异势,会合何时谐.愿为西南风,长逝入君怀.君怀良不开,贱妾当何依.LamentSoftly on the tower sIt seems the moon is loath to move away.For here is beauty wilting, tender sighs,Telling of a tender heart in pain, which cries.May we ask who is there so full of ruth?A wife in name, a widow, ah, in truth!"You are far, far away for o'I am alone, alone and oft in tears."You're like the dust draLike mud in dirty water still I stay.One sinking, the other swimming we remain.If ever, when are we to meet again?"Would that I were the wind from the southwest,That I could rush across the land to your breast!From your embrace, if you should shut me out,Where should I go? Where should I roam about?"孔雀东南飞孔雀东南飞五里一徘徊十三能织素十四学裁衣十五弹箜篌十六诵诗书十七为君妇心中常苦悲君既为府吏, 守节情不移贱妾留空房, 相见常日稀鸡鸣入机织夜夜不得息三日断五疋大人故嫌迟非为织作迟君家妇难为妾不堪驱使徒留无所施便可白公姥及时相遣归府吏得闻之堂上启阿母儿已薄禄相幸复得此妇结发同枕席黄泉共为友共事二三年始而未为久女行无偏斜何意致不厚阿母谓府吏何乃太区区此妇无礼节举动自专由吾意久怀忿汝岂得自由东家有贤女自名秦罗敷可怜体无比阿母为汝求便可速遣之遣去慎莫留府吏长跪告伏惟启阿母今若遣此妇终老不复娶阿母得闻之槌床便大怒小子无所畏何敢助妇语吾已失恩意会不相从许府吏默无声再拜还入户举言谓新妇哽咽不能语我自不驱卿逼迫有阿母卿但暂还家吾今且报府不久当归还还必相迎取以此下心意慎勿违我语新妇谓府吏勿复重纷纭往昔初阳岁谢家来贵门奉事循公姥进止敢自专昼夜勤作息伶俜萦苦辛谓言无罪过供养卒大恩仍更被驱遣何言复来还妾有绣腰襦葳蕤自生光红罗复斗帐四角垂香囊箱帘六七十绿碧青丝绳物物各具异种种在其中人贱物亦鄙不足迎后人留待作遣施于今无会因时时为安慰久久莫相忘鸡鸣外欲曙新妇起严妆著我绣夹裙事事四五通足下蹑丝履头上玳瑁光腰若流纨素耳著明月当指如削葱根口如含珠丹纤纤作细步精妙世无双上堂谢阿母母听怒不止昔作女儿时生小出野里本自无教训兼愧贵家子受母钱币多不堪母驱使今日还家去念母劳家里 却与小姑别泪落连珠子新妇初来时小姑始扶床今日被驱遣小姑如我长勤心养公姥好自相扶将初七及下九嬉戏莫相忘出门登车去涕落百余行府吏马在前新妇车在后隐隐何甸甸俱会大通口下马入车中低头共耳语誓不相隔卿且暂还家去吾今且赴府不久当还归誓天不相负新妇谓府吏感君区区怀君既若见录不久望君来君当作磐石妾当作蒲苇蒲苇韧如丝磐石无转移我有亲父兄性行暴如雷恐不任我意逆以煎我怀举手长劳劳二情同依依 入门上家堂进退无颜仪阿母大拊掌不图子自归十三教汝织十四能裁衣十五弹箜篌十六知礼仪十七遣汝嫁谓言无誓违汝今何罪过不迎而自归兰芝怼阿母 儿实无罪过阿母大悲摧还家十余日县令遣媒来云有第三郎窈窕世无双年始十八九便言多令才阿母谓阿女汝可去应之阿女含泪答兰芝初还时府吏见叮咛结誓不别离今日违情义恐此事非奇自可断来信徐徐更谓之阿母白媒人贫贱有此女始适还家门不堪吏人妇岂合令郎君幸可广问讯不得便相许媒人去数日寻遣丞请还说有兰家女丞籍有宦官云有第五郎娇逸未有婚遣丞为媒人主簿通语言直说太守家有此令郎君既欲结大义故遣来贵门阿母谢媒人女子先有誓老姆岂敢言阿兄得闻之怅然心中烦举言谓阿妹作计何不量先嫁得府吏后嫁得郎君否泰如天地 足以荣汝身不嫁义郎体其往欲何云兰芝仰头答理实如兄言谢家事夫君中道还兄门处分适兄意那得自任专虽与府吏约后会永无缘登即相许和便可作婚姻媒人下床去 诺诺复尔尔还部白府君下官奉使命 言谈大有缘府君得闻之 心中大欢喜视历复开书便利此月内六合相应良吉三十日今已二十七卿可去成婚交语速装束络绎如浮云青雀白鹄舫四角龙子幡 婀娜随风转金车玉作轮 踯躅青骢马流苏金缕鞍斋钱三百万 皆用青丝穿杂采三百疋交广市鲑珍从人四五百 郁郁登郡门阿母谓阿女适得府君书明日来迎汝何不作衣裳莫令事不举阿女默无声手巾掩口啼泪落便如泻移我琉璃榻出置前厅下左手持刀尺右手执绫罗朝成绣夹裙晚成单罗衫暗暗日欲暝愁思出门啼府吏闻此变因求假暂归未至二三里摧藏马悲哀新妇识马声蹑履相逢迎怅然遥相望知是故人来举手拍马鞍嗟叹使心伤自君别我后人事不可量果不如先愿又非君所详我有亲父母逼迫兼弟兄以我应他人君还何所望府吏谓新妇贺君得高迁磐石且厚可以卒千年蒲苇一时韧便作旦夕间卿当日胜贵吾独向黄泉新妇谓府吏何意出此言同是被逼迫君尔妾亦然黄泉下相见勿违今日言执手分道去各各还家门生人作死别恨恨那可论念与世间辞千万不复全府吏还家去上堂拜阿母今日大风寒 寒风摧树木严霜结庭兰儿今日冥冥令母在后单故作不良计勿复怨鬼神命如南山石四体康且直阿母得闻之零泪应声落汝是大家子仕宦于台阁慎勿为妇死贵贱情何薄东家有贤女窈窕艳城郭阿母为汝求便复在旦夕府吏再拜还 长叹空房中作计乃尔立转头向户里渐见愁煎迫其日牛马嘶新妇入青庐奄奄黄昏后寂寂人定初我命绝今日魂去尸长留揽裙脱丝履举身赴清池府吏闻此事心知长别离徘徊庭树下自挂东南枝两家求合葬合葬华山傍东西植松柏左右种梧桐枝枝相覆盖叶叶相交通中有双飞鸟自名为鸳鸯仰头相向鸣夜夜达五更行人驻足听寡妇起彷徨多谢后世人戒之慎勿忘 A Pair of Peacocks Southeast FlyA pair of peAt each mile they look back and cry."I could weave," said Lan-zhi, "at thirteenAnd learned to cutAt fifteenAt sixteen to read and to write.At seventeen to you I was wed.What an austere life I have led!You're I toil as housewife night and day.At daybreak IAt night the loom I dare not leave.I've finished five rolls in three days,Yet I am blamed for my delays.Not that my work is done too slow,But hard your housewife's role does grow.If Mother thinks I am no good,What use to stay, although I would?Will you come and to Mother say,Send me back home without delay?"Jiao Zhong-qing came home at her callAnd said to his mother in the hall,"I'm destinBy fortune I have this good wife.We've shared the pillow, mat and bed,And we'll be man and wife till dead.We've lived together but three years,Which not too long to me appears.She has done nothing wrong, I find.Why should you be to her unkind?"His mother said then in reply,"You are indeed shortsighted. Why,This wife of yoShe always does whate'er she will.I've been offended by her for long.How dare you say she's done no wrong?In the east there's a match for you,A maiden whose name's Qin Luo-fu,A peerless beauty of this land.I'll go for you to ask her hand.Now send your slut out of our door!She should not stay here anymore."Zhong-qing knelt down with trunk erectAnd said to her with due respect,"If you should send away my wife,I won't re all my life."The mother wHer strumming on the stool was heard."Has filial reverence come to nil?Defend your wife against my will!You are such an ungrateful son!Of your request I will grant none."Zhong-qing dared not speak anymore,But bowed and entered his own door.He tells his wife when she appears,His voice d so with bitter tears,"Not that I would send you away,But Mother won't allow you to stay.Return to your brother's house, soThat to my office I may go.When I have finished my work, thenI'll come and fetch you home again.Do not be grieved to say adieu,But keep in mind what I''ve told you!""Nay, make no care to come for me!"To her husband addresses she."One early spring day, I recall,I left home for your entrance hall.I've done what Mother ordered me.Dare I be careless and carefree?I do hard Alone I toil with all my might.I think I have done nothing wrong,Still with Mother I can't get along.To what avail to talk aboutReturning now I'm driven out!"I'll leave my jacket of brocade,Whose lacings bright of gold are made,And my canopy of gauze red,Whose four corners with perfume spread,And sixty trunks and coffers tiedWith silken threads all in green dyed,Where different Not two of them are of a kind.They are as cheap as I, it's true,Not good enough for your spouse new.So as gifts you may share them out,As we can't meet again, no doubt.Keep them in memory of me!Forgetful we can never be."At dawn she roses at the cockcrowAnd made up with care, ready to go.She put on an embroidered gownAnd checked it over, up and down.She put on shoes made of brocade,Of tortoise shell her hairpin's made.Her waist was girt with girdle white,Her earrings shone like moonlight bright.She had tapering finger tips,Like rubies were her rouged lips.She moved at slow and easy pace,Unrivalled in the human race.She came to his mother in the hall,Who said no tender words at all."While young, before I was a spouse,I lived but in a country house.Not well instructed or wide read,For noble heir I was ill-bred.Though kindly you have treated me,Yet I'm not dutiful," said she,"So I must go back in despair,Leaving to you all household care."She said to his sister good-Bitter tears trickled from her eye."When your brother and I were wed,You came around our nuptial bed.You are as tall as I today,When I am to be driven away.Take good care of your mother old,And take good care of your household!When maidens hold their festive day,Do not forget me while you play."She went outTears streamed down, heavy was her heart.Jiao Zhong-qing rides before, his mindTurning to his wife's cart behind.The cart's rumble's heard to repeat,The husband stops where four roads meet.He gets down from his horse, comes nearHis wife and s in her ear,"I swear not to leave you long, my spouse.Return now to your brother's house.When I have finished my work, thenI'll come and fetch you home again.I swear to heaven high above."Lan-zhi says to her husband dear,"I'm touched by your love sincere.If I'm engraved deep in your mind,Come then in time and not behind!If as the rock your love is strong,Then mine as creeping vine is long.The vine's resiNo one could lift a rock o'erhead.But my brother's temper is hot,Look on me kindly he will not.I am afraid he'll never careWhat I like, and it's hard to bear."They wave their hands with broken heart,From each other they will not part.Lan-zhi came to her mother's place,Feeling embarrassed in disgrace.Her mother clapped loud in :"How can you come back in this guise!You were taught To cut theAt fifteenAt sixteen to perform the rite.At seventBy your husband you should abide.Had you done nothing wrong at all,Why come back alone to my hall?"Lan-zhi told her mother the truth,Who was moved to tears, full of ruth.She had been back many a day,A go-between then came to say,"Our magistrate has a third son,Whose good looks are second to none.Though at eighteen or nineteen years,For eloquence he has no peers."Her mother said to her, "consentTo this proposal benevolent!"But she only answered in tears,"Can I forget my married years?My husband vowed when we parted then,Never should we sever again.If I should break my word today,I would regret for e'er and aye.Will you please tell the go-betweenGently and clearly what I mean?"Her mother told the messenger,"This humble daughter of mine, sir,Sent back by an official of late,Can't match son of magistrate.Why not inquire another houseWhere may be found a better spouse?"No sooner had gone this messengerThan came one from the governor."You have a daughter fair," said he,"Of an official's family.Our governor has a fifth son,Unmarried, he's a handsome one.My lord's secretary asked meHis lordship's go-between to be.I was told to say openlyI come for my lord's family.His son will have your daughter for spouse.That's why I'm sent to your noble house."Mother LIu thanked the messenger,But said she could not order herWho'd made a vow, to break her word.By Lan-zhi's brAs it troubled his worldly mind,He spoke to Lan-zhi words unkind."Why don't you, sister, think it o'er?You left then an official'Now Good luck comes when bad luck is done.If you refuse this honour great,I know not what will be your fate."Lan-zhi replied, raising her head,"Brother, it's right what you have said.I left you once to be a spouseSent back, again I'm in your house.So I'm at your disposal now.Can I do what you don't allow?Though I vowed to my husband dear,We cannot meet again, I fear.So you may
me at will,My obligation I'll fulfill."The go-between learned what they said,To his lord's house he went ahead.He said his The lord rejoiced for his fifth son.He found in the almanac soonThe auspicious date of that moon.He said to his subordinate,"The thirtieth day is the best date.That is only three days ahead.Arrange the marriage in my stead."The lord's People bustled like floating cloud.They painted with bird designs the boatAnd with dragons the flag afloat.A golden cab with wheels trimmed with jadeAnd golden saddles for steeds were made.Three thousand strings of coins were sentAnd silks to the bride with compliment.Delicacies from land and seaWere bought by two corteges or three.Mother Liu told her daughter, "WordComes from the govrnor have you heard?Tomorrow is your wedding day.Put yourself in bridal array.Make your own dress ere it's too late!"Lan-zhi sat in a pensive state.She sobbed 'neath her handkerchief,And streaming tears revealed her grief.She dragged a marble-seated chairTowards the windows in despair,In her left hand the scissors brightAnd silk and satin in her right.At noon a jacket new was madeAnd at dusk a robe in brocade.Behind dark clouds the sun down crept,Grief-stricken, she went out and wept.Zhong-qing, at this news of his spouse,Asks leave and starts out for her house.After a short ride on his way,His horse makes an anguished neigh.This neigh is She comes out before he appears.She gazes afar, at a lossWhat to say when he comes across.She pats the horse when it comes nigh,And then says with a woeful sigh,"Alas! Since you parted with me,What's happened we could not foresee,Our hope cannot be realized.On hearing this, you'll be d.I was compelled by my own motherTogether with my tyrant brotherTo wed another man at last.What can we do? The die is cast."Jiao Zhong-qing tells his former wife,"I wish you a happier life!The lofty roIt will stand for thousands of years.Howe'er resistant the vine may be,'Twill lose its toughness easily.May you live happier day by day!Alone to death I'll go my way.""Why say such cruel things to me?"To her former husband says she,"We are compelled, both you and IHow could I live if you should die?'en dead, let us together stay!Forget not what we've said today!"They stand long hand in hand beforeThey go each to his or her door.No lovers know a sharper painThan to part till death joins them again.They're willing to breatA severed life is worse than death.Jiao Zhong-qing wenHe went straight to his mother's room."Today the cold wBitten by frost, the orchids freeze.I fear my life will end like the tree,Leaving you alone after me.That's what such forebodings proclaim.Don't lay on gods or ghosts the blame!May you like hillside rock live longWith your four limbs both straight and strong!"On hearing this, his mother shedCopious tears before she said,"As sone of noble family,A high official you should be.How could you die for such a wife?Don't play down on your noble life!There's a maiden in east hood,Beside her no one else is good.I have wooed hSoon the reply will come to our house."Zhong-qing retired to his empty room,Deined not to be a bridegroom.He sighed and glanced towards the hall,Seeing his tragic
fall.In the blue tent on her wedding dayLan-zhi heard cows low and steeds neigh.At dusk the ghThe guests gone, lonely she remained."My life," she thought, "will end today.My soul will go, but my body stay."She doffed her silken shoes to drownHerself in uprolled wedding gown.This news came to her Zhong-qing'He would not be severed from his dear.To and fro in the yard paced he,Then hanged himself beneath a tree.Their families, after they died,Buried them by the mountainside.Pine trees were planted left and right,And planes and cypresses on the site.Their foliaTheir branches intertwined are found.A pair oThey are well known as birds of love.Heads up, they sing song after song,From night to night, and all night long.A passer-by woA lonely widow would wake dumfound.Men of poserity, I pray,Do not forget that bygone day!.
无相关信息
游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
游客请勾选
Accelerating the Establishment of Social…
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表
02-17[] 01-29[] 01-18[] 01-11[] 01-04[] 12-29[] 12-21[] 12-10[]
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。

我要回帖

更多关于 so we beat on 的文章