也许我就是这只阿笨猫全集(中文译英文,求解)

谁能帮我把这段话翻译成英文阿 谢谢了 拜托!求解!谢谢了内容是:到现在我才发现之前的自己是有多么多么的依赖你
我就是这样的 一旦喜欢就会很依赖 朋友都说这样是不好的
所以在你不在我身边的这些日子里 我会好好学习一个人的生活
好好吃饭 学着好好照顾自己 不让自己太依赖
不会整天再胡思乱想 但是会一直很想你 你也要好吗
我也会始终带着你爱的微笑 等你回来在我身边就像永远不曾离开
渴死的鱼_87
Content is: now I found that to be before a how depends on youI am such once like will rely heavily on friends all say this is not goodSo when you were not with me these days I'll study the life of a personEat well learn to take good care of yourself not to depend too much onNot to entertain foolish ideas all day but will you been thinking about you is betterI will always take you love smile waiting for you to come back in my side like always never left
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码中文译英文.请将下列中文翻译成英文.谢谢!_百度知道
中文译英文.请将下列中文翻译成英文.谢谢!
来料检验时我们会依据检验规范来检验产品的重量与检查厂商提供的材质证明书来确保使用的原材质是否正确.
提问者采纳
ncoming inspection, we will according to the test standard to test and check the weight of the products manufacturers to provide certificate of material to ensure that the use of the original material is correct.希望采纳、、
提问者评价
都不是很好,就选你的算了,.
其他类似问题
50人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
来料检验时我们会依据检验规范来检验产品的重量与检查厂商提供的材质证明书来确保使用的原材质是否正确.Incoming inspection according to inspection specification of our material certificate to test weight and check the manufacturer of the product provides to ensure that the use of raw materials is correct
Incoming inspection according to inspection specification of our material certificate to test weight and check the manufacturer of the product provides to ensure that the use of raw materials is correct
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文译英文1.中国食品遍及全世界2.那首歌是我最喜欢的歌之一3.果汁,水和牛奶都是健康的饮品,但你不能总是喝它们没了(这个不用翻译~)
BINGO0014c
1.Chinese foods spread all over the world.2.That song is one of my favourates.3.Fruit juice,water and milk are all healthy drinks,but you cannot always drink them.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Chinese food is all over the world.The song is one of my favorite songs.Juice,water and milk are all healthy food,you can't drink them though.
Chinese food is all over the world. The song is one of my favorite songs. Juice, water and milk are healthy drink. But you cannot always drink them
chinese foods exist all over the world.that song is one of my favorate songs.you can't always drink juice, water and milk even though they are all healthy beverage.
1. Chinese food throughout the world
2. That song is my favorite song of the
3. Juice, water and milk drinks are healthy, but you can not always drink them不知道对不对```
1.Chinese food goes all over the world.2.That is one of my favorite songs.3.Juice, water and milk are healthy drink. But you cannot always drink them.
1.中国食品遍及全世界 2.那首歌是我最喜欢的歌之一 3.果汁,水和牛奶都是健康的饮品,但你不能总是喝它们 chinese foods are all over the world.that song is one of my bestjuice, warter,milk are all healthy drink, but you can't drink all the time
1.Chinese food can be find all over the world. 2.This song is one of my favorite songs. 3.Even juice, water and milk is good for your heath,
you cannot always drink them.
扫描下载二维码中文译英文1.中国食品遍及全世界2.那首歌是我最喜欢的歌之一3.果汁,水和牛奶都是健康的饮品,但你不能总是喝它们没了(这个不用翻译~)
BINGO0014c
1.Chinese foods spread all over the world.2.That song is one of my favourates.3.Fruit juice,water and milk are all healthy drinks,but you cannot always drink them.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Chinese food is all over the world.The song is one of my favorite songs.Juice,water and milk are all healthy food,you can't drink them though.
Chinese food is all over the world. The song is one of my favorite songs. Juice, water and milk are healthy drink. But you cannot always drink them
chinese foods exist all over the world.that song is one of my favorate songs.you can't always drink juice, water and milk even though they are all healthy beverage.
1. Chinese food throughout the world
2. That song is my favorite song of the
3. Juice, water and milk drinks are healthy, but you can not always drink them不知道对不对```
1.Chinese food goes all over the world.2.That is one of my favorite songs.3.Juice, water and milk are healthy drink. But you cannot always drink them.
1.中国食品遍及全世界 2.那首歌是我最喜欢的歌之一 3.果汁,水和牛奶都是健康的饮品,但你不能总是喝它们 chinese foods are all over the world.that song is one of my bestjuice, warter,milk are all healthy drink, but you can't drink all the time
1.Chinese food can be find all over the world. 2.This song is one of my favorite songs. 3.Even juice, water and milk is good for your heath,
you cannot always drink them.
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:Chatte stupide是什么意思?
Chatte stupide
问题补充:
chatte愚蠢
正在翻译,请等待...
Chatte stupide
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |