好像在湖南的什么节目上有人唱过,是个海归唱?,,
和忐忑错不多,
但记不起来叫什么名字。只能给这多线索了,,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌 是男的唱的 开头轻旋律.高潮是 黑呀黑呀_百度知道
有一首英文歌 是男的唱的 开头轻旋律.高潮是 黑呀黑呀
Wait For You 播放歌手:Elliott YaminI never felt nothing in the world like this beforeNow I m missing you and I m wishing you would come back through my door(uh~) Why did you have to goYou could have let me know so now I m all aloneuh~ you could have stayed but you wouldn t give me a chanceWith you not around it s a little bit more than I can stand(uh~) And all my tears they keep runnin down my faceWhy did you turn awaySo why does your pride make you run and hideAre you that afraid of meBut I know it s a lie what you keep insideThis is not how you want it to beSo baby I will wait for youCause I don t know what else I can doDon t tell me I ran out of timeIf it takes the rest of my lifeBaby I will wait for youIf you think I find it just ain t trueI really need you in my lifeNo matter what I have to doI ll wait for youBeen a long time since you called me(How could you forget about me)You gotta be feeling crazy(uh~) How can you walk awayI just can t do it baby (oh~)What will it take to make you come backuh~ I told you what it is and it just ain t like that (no wo woo~)Why can t you look at meYou re still in love with meDon t leave me cryingBaby why can t we just start all over againGet it back to the way it wasIf you give me a chance I can love you rightBut you re telling me it won t be enoughSo baby I will wait for youCause I don t know what else I can doDon t tell me I ran out of timeIf it takes the rest of my lifeBaby I will wait for youIf you think I find it just ain t trueI really need you in my lifeNo matter what I have to doI ll wait for youSo why does your pride make you run and hideAre you that afraid of meBut I know it s a lie what you re keeping insideThat is not how you want it to beBaby I will wait for you (uh~)Baby I will wait for youIf it s the last thing I doBaby I will wait for youCause I don t know what else I can doDon t tell me I ran out of timeIf it takes the rest of my lifeBaby I will wait for youIf you think I find it just ain t trueI really need you in my lifeNo matter what I have to doI ll wait for youI ll be waiting …
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌男声高潮很纾缓 的文章

随机推荐