英语翻译器在线翻译:有没有发现这里还少一个人啊!少了我的照片

英语翻译我每天上午写作业,下午做自己想干的事,周一我去了奶奶家,见到了姑姑 姑夫 妹妹,我们一起打麻将,虽然没赢多少钱,但还是很开心了!第二天,我又和父母一起去了姥姥家,还见到了我家的狗欢欢,我好久没见它了,很想它,它见到我也非常高兴.我们一起出去玩,欢欢高兴的跑来跑去.不要用过去时 用现在时!
我汗.我尽力翻了,搂住就做参考吧Ich mache jeden Tag Vormittag Hausaufgaben, nachmittags tue ich was ich will. Am Montag fahre ich zu meiner Oma, dort sehe ich meine Tante, meinen Onkel und meine Cousine.(你应该是指表妹吧?如果是亲妹妹就不是cousine是schwester)Wir spielen zusammen Mahjongg. Ich habe nicht sehr viel Geld gewpnnem, aber trotzdem bin ich glücklich. Am nächsten Tag, fahre ich wieder mit meinen Eltern zur meiner Oma und ich sehe noch unseren Hund Huan Huan. Ich habe ihn sehr lange nicht gesehen und ich habe ihn sehr vermisst. Er freut sich auch mich zu sehen. Wir gehen zusammen aus um Spaß zu haben. Wegen der Erfreulichkeit springt Huan Huan herum.有些地方必须用现在完成时 不然时间顺序不对 表达不清
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
合成照片的英文
英文翻译百科解释photomontage:&&&& synthetis ...:&&&& ...详细百科解释
例句与用法The aftermath of the death of a massive star is shown in beautiful detail in this new composite image of g292 . 0 + 1 . 8这张新的g292 . 0 + 1 . 8合成照片以漂亮的细节揭示出了大质量恒星来世的复杂性。 With this digital album kit , you can organize your digital photo , retouch the image , add voice or text tag to them . you can even create html album with it你不光可以用它来收藏数码图片,更可以用它来处理照片,合成照片,制作网上相册等等。 Get personalized items such as t - shirts or telephone cards with your name or picture on them . photo express film accepted here for developing and printing结合迪士尼插图与电脑技术,这个独特的摄影棚为您承制迪士尼卡通人物的合成照片,并可制作成t衫或电话卡等商品。 Nowadays , we have photography , and we still don t know who is real and who is fake . they can use the computer to mess about with our appearance - put another person s head on your body or put your body on other person s head to create a different photo and different actions . how could we even prove that jesus looked like what or which现在即使有照片,我们还仍然分不清谁是真的、谁是假的,因为能用电脑合成照片,把别人的头放在你的身上,或是把你的头放在另一个人身上,造成不同的相片,摆出不同的姿势,我们如何能证明耶稣长的是什么样子呢? Nowadays , we have photography , and we still don t know who is real and who is fake . they can use the computer to mess about with our appearance - put another person s head on your body or put your body on other person s head to create a different photo and different actions . how could we even prove that jesus looked like what or which现在即使有照片,我们还仍然分不清谁是真的、谁是假的,因为能用电脑合成照片,把别人的头放在你的身上,或是把你的头放在另一个人身上,造成不同的相片,摆出不同的姿势,我们如何能证明耶稣长的是什么样子呢? &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
合成照片的英文翻译,合成照片英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译合成照片,合成照片的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved产权证用英语怎么说?要求比较多谢谢哈问一个外籍卖房人士:“产权证拿到手(下来)没有?什么时候下来?现在价格是多少?还有没有可能少一点?去看房子怎么看?”怎么用英语说啊?
韩晓柒2275
Have you got the house proprietary certificate,if not,when will you get it?What is the present price of the house,and I wonder if it can be cut off?Also,could you tell me if I can go and see the house for myself?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Is the House Property ready yet, how long until I could get it? What is the current price of the house, and I wonder if it could be cut off a little? Also, could I visit the house at the moment? 相信我吧
扫描下载二维码英语翻译翻译 1.对孩子们来说,穿过繁忙的街道很危险.2.对于我们来说,剪一头发比短发更简单.3.你让他一个人冷静是很明智的.4.对人们来说,保护野生动物非常重要.5.留短发对于做运动是很便利的.6.当我还很小的时候,父母每个周末都会带我去野餐.7.如今越来越多的人喜欢在春节时到海南岛度假.8.对女孩来说,篮球打得这么好很不容易.9.昨天我们玩得很开心,我们去放风筝和游泳.10.读小学的时候我们经常跷课去堆雪人.翻译下
暗袭5君恼W
Walking on a busy street is very dangerous for children.To us,cutting our hair is easier than keeping it short.Your decision to make him calm down is the right choice.To people,protecting the wildlife is very important.Having a short hairstyle is convenient when doing sports.When we were young,our parents will bring us to have a picnic every weekend.These days,there are more and more people who like to go to Hainan Island during the lunar festive period.To a girl,playing basketball is not easy.We had a great time yesterday,we went to fly the kite and to swim.When we were in elementary school,we often skip lessons to build snowman.望采纳
对(⊙o⊙)…的吗?
对的,纯手工翻译的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译“如果我们少使用汽车,我们的环境将会更好”英语怎么说~
静子°1487
不能用less,用fewer.If we use fewer cars,our environment will be better.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
If we use less cars, our environment will be better
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译器在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐