。?!!?翻译一下,谢谢。??考研英语翻译真题题。????

你的位置:
高一英语,2个选择题,求详细解释,把选项为什么不对为什么对要回答出来,最后一题翻译一下,谢谢!
高一物理选择题。这道题D选项为什么不对?答得好加分。求详解。——
夹角大,测量的加速度大,但是并不影响其测量速度。欲使测量速度的精确度提高,只能使得挡光片宽度变校 比...高一英语选择题,求解释,要详细一点、、——
D项 A quantities of +名词 翻译为许多大量是正确的,注意(谓语的单复数是看quan...高一一道英语选择题,求详解——
答案是B 正确的 第二个空 and 的确是表并列的,但是并列的是 hurried 和drove. 明...高一英语简单题!详解!真不明白我错在哪里!求第1、2、10、11、14题详解!解释我错的选项谢谢!——
7:动词frighten的过去式和现在分词形式都可以当做adj来用表达害怕的,但是习惯用法是过去分词...高中英语选择~ 14求答案,以及详解(先解释一下这道题为什么选这个选项,然后就是说明一下one,t——
one指代上文中提到的同一类事物,是泛指相当a+n that指代上文中提到的同一类事物但是是特指想当...英语题 他们的句型分别是什么。为什么不选其他的。求详细讲解——
你确定你写的答案都是正确的吗?高一英语简单选择题,求我错的题详解,好的悬赏59分,不光要答案,我要解释,解析句式结构!急急急!尤——
第6、8题实在看不清 9. the moment 固定搭配“一。。。就” 根据句意:”她说她一到北京...高一物理金蛋题!急急急!悬赏50分!求详解不明白我错在哪里!第七题详解!图一是题,图二是对c选项的——
你的分析第一步是错的。。。 物体受向上的拉力向上运动的加速度并不一定等于重力加速度!!! 也就是说物...请问这道高一化学题怎么做?里面的B选项为什么不对?请把这方面的知识给我讲解一下好吗?求详细解答,不——
弱电解质,不完全电离,况且H2O也有OH-和H+生成,所以没有定值
你可能感兴趣的相关资料已解决提问者: - 大副 十二级
英语高手进,帮忙翻译一下,谢谢&&第1题
悬赏分:200
解决时间: 16:14
英语高手进,帮忙翻译一下,谢谢一共2题,这是第1题,有点长,不过还是希望大家帮忙,机器翻译的就先谢过了,我已经试过了,绝对的不满意~~恳求高手帮忙~~
- 二副 十一级
拿到分再写下一篇&半个小时交货&最上面那两个一样&而且一看就翻译机做的&看第一句这什么啊&we&recognize&the&5&months,。。。。。。。。。。。楼上的&简简单单不代表语法就简简单单犯错&正文&My&girl&You&must&have&been&sleep&now.&But&the&thing&that&you&don’t&know&is&that&I&miss&you&so&much&even&I&can&not&go&to&sleep&right&now.&It’s&the&fifth&month&that&we&have&met&each&other.&Now&I&realize&that&I&fall&in&love&with&you,&and&I&can’t&pull&myself&out&of&swamp.&I&know&that&I&sometimes&act&silly&in&front&of&you.&You&told&me&that&being&too&nice&to&you&is&a&pressure,&which&I&get&it&now.&I&will&give&you&plenty&of&time&for&you&to&consider.&I&know&that&I&promise&you&that&I&won’t&go&and&company&you&every&night,&I&tried,&but&you&are&a&little&kid&in&my&eyes.&I&want&to&take&care&of&you.&Going&home&alone&after&work&or&staying&without&others&will&make&you&unhappy,&which&I&will&try&my&best&to&make&you&being&happy&all&the&time.&I&know&that&you&sometimes&are&bothered&by&my&phone&call.&But&the&thing&that&you&don’t&know&is&that&to&hug&you&everyday&to&take&you&hand&close&to&my&heart&is&beyond&my&wildest&dream.&Do&you&know&how&sad&I&was&on&that&night,&when&you&told&me&that&you&did&not&love&me&and&yield&at&me.&You&will&never&know&how&painful&it&is&to&say&never?&You&will&never&know&the&hopeless&on&raining&night&when&I&was&waiting&for&you?&You&will&never&know&my&hand&was&trembling&when&I&sent&you&that&text&message.
回答采纳率达:21%(492个被采纳)
评价已经被关闭 目前有 0 个人评论
0% (0)0% (0)
其它回答 (共6条)
- 二副 十一级
这个时候你该睡了吧,可是我睡不着啊,一直在想着你This&time&you&sleep&all&right,&but&I&can&not&sleep&ah,&has&been&thinking&about&you&丫头,我们认识5个月了吧,我真的真的是爱上你了--无药可救Girl,&we&recognize&the&5&months,&and&I&really&really&fell&in&love&with&you&-&incurable&丫头,我真的很笨,我不知道我到底有没有做错,你一直说我对你太好是给你压力,我知道了,我会给你时间考虑的...&Girl,&I&really&stupid,&I&do&not&know&what&I&have&done&nothing&wrong&in&the&end,&you&always&say&to&you&I&give&you&the&pressure&is&very&good,&I&know,&I&will&give&you&time&to&consider&the&...&丫头,我答应过你的,不会天天去陪你,我知道你有时候会嫌我烦,可是我知道你是个不会照顾自己的小傻瓜啊,我担心你不按时吃饭,我担心你一个人的时候会孤单会无聊,我担心你晚上一个人下班不安全,我担心所有会让你不快乐的事。我不想看到你难过的样子,我希望你永远都是快乐的。Girl,&I&promise&you,&you&will&not&Qupei&every&day,&I&know&you&sometimes&annoying,&I&think,&but&I&know&you&will&not&be&a&fool&to&take&care&of&their&own&small&ah,&I&am&worried&that&you&do&not&eat&on&time,&I&am&afraid&you&have&a&When&people&would&be&bored&alone,&I&am&worried&that&one&night&you&work&insecurity,&I&will&let&you&worry&about&all&unhappy.&I&do&not&want&to&see&you&sad&look,&I&hope&you&will&always&be&happy.&丫头,我知道你烦我的电话,可是你知道吗?我每天电话只是想听听你的声音,你知道我多想一直拉你的手,经常抱抱你,那样的我是多么幸福啊&Girl,&I&know&you&tired&of&my&phone,&but&you&know&what?&I&call&every&day&you&just&want&to&listen&to&the&voice,&you&know&more&than&I&would&like&to&have&been&pulling&your&hand,&you&often&Bao&Bao,&such&as&how&happy&I&am&ah&丫头,你知道吗?那天晚上,你说你不喜欢我,对我发火的时候我多难过吗?你知道我在你家楼下站到凌晨4点才走吗?你知道我后来和你说我以后不再见你烦你的时候的心痛吗?你知道下雨的时候我站在你们门前路口的那两个小时心里有多悲伤吗?你知道我发那条消息的时候手抖得多厉害吗?&Girl,&you&know?&That&night,&you&said&you&do&not&like&me,&I&get&angry&when&I&am&more&sorry&for&it?&You&know&that&I&have&to&stand&your&ground&floor&4:00&before&you&go?&I&know&you&and&then&you&say&goodbye&to&you,&I&will&not&bother&you&when&sadden&of&it?&Do&you&know&when&it&rains&I&was&standing&in&front&of&you&at&the&junction&of&two&hours&and&that&wa
01-04 16:14
回答采纳率达:23%(523个被采纳)
- 大副 十二级
Girl:&This&moment&you&should&have&slept&,&in&any&case,&I&am&sleepless&Oh&,&have&been&missing&you&Girl&,&we&have&known&5&months&,&I&have&been&to&have&fallen&in&love&with-&you-&there&being&no&medicine&but&have&saved&really&Girl&,&I&are&true&very&stupid,&if&I&have&I&don&know&after&all&making&a&mistake&,&you&always&say&the&...&that&I&consider&to&your&time&very&easy&to&be&that&I&have&known&I&am&able&to&give&you&to&your&pressure&,&Girl&,&I&had&promised&you,&can&not&go&to&accompany&you&and&I&every&day,&know&you&are&able&to&mind&I&am&tired&of&sometimes&,&I&know&you&are&a&young&fool&who&can&not&look&after&self&Oh&in&any&case&,&I&worry&about&that&you&do&not&eat&on&time&,&the&lonly&meeting&of&meeting&is&dull&when&I&worry&about&your&one&people&,&I&worry&about&that&your&one&people&in&the&evening&comes&off&duty&,&I&worry&about&that&possessions&is&paid&by&your&no&happy&thing&insecure.&I&do&not&want&to&see&your&grieved&appearance&,&I&hope&that&you&are&happy&forever&all.&Girl&,&I&know&you&are&tired&of&my&telephone&,&you&know&but&what?&My&telephone&in&every&day&however&the&sound&wanting&to&listen&to&you,&you&know&I&want&always,&to&pull&your&hand&,&often&to&carry&you&in&breast&much,&like&that&I&am&what&happy&Do&girl&,&you&know?&You&criticize&you&in&the&evening&that&day,&not&being&fond&of&me&,&how&grieved&I&am&when&getting&angry&to&me?&Do&you&know&I&stand&downstairs&in&your&home&walking&just&now&to&4&o‘clock&before&dawn?&Do&you&know&the&cardiodynia&that&I&draw&afterwards&when&you&see&that&you&are&tired&of&you&no&longer&after&criticizing&me?&You&know&I&stand&when&raining&being&in&your&door&front&crossing‘s&that&two&having&hour&in&the&heart&how&sorrowful?&Do&you&know&how&cruel&hand&trembles&when&I&send&out&that&information?
回答采纳率达:25%(590个被采纳)
- 大副 十二级
第一段:Are&u&fall&asleep&right&now?&but&i&can‘t.&i‘m&still&missing&u.第二段:Girl,we&seem&like&knew&each&other&for&5&month.&I‘m&really&fall&in&love&with&you.&Like&a&cancer&without&cure.第三段:Girl,&I‘m&really&stupid.&I&don‘t&know&whether&I&did&wrong&or&not.&You&always&said&it&is&to&push&the&pressure&on&your&shoulder&that&I‘m&to&be&too&nice&to&you.&I&got&it,&I&will&give&you&the&time&to&consideration&carefully.第四段:&Girl,&I&promise&you&that,&I&can‘t&be&hung&around&with&you&every&day.&I&know&sometimes&you&will&tired&about&me,&but&I&konw&you&are&a&little&silly&girl.&I&worried&about&you&can‘t&eating&on&time.&I&worried&about&you&will&feel&bored&when&you&alone。&I&worried&about&it&won‘t&safty&when&you&after&the&work&during&the&night&and&go&back&home&lonly.&I&worried&about&all&the&stuffs&which&make&you&unhappy.&I&don‘t&wanna&see&you&sad,i&wish&you&can&be&happy&forever.第五段:Girl,&I&already&konw&that&you&tired&about&my&phong&call.&But&did&you&konw&that?&I&just&want&to&hear&your&sweet&voice.&Do&you&konw&how&I&did&wish&to&hoiding&your&hand&and&always&hugged&with&you?&Then&how&happe&I&will&be&if&that&is&true.第六段:Girl,&did&you&konw&how&sad&I&was&in&that&day&night&when&you&said&you&don‘t&love&me&and&be&angry&at&me?&Did&you&konw&I&was&keep&standing&under&your&apartment&and&left&there&untill&4&in&the&morning?&Do&you&konw&how&I&was&hurt&my&heart&deadly&when&I&said&I&will&never&meet&you&and&bother&you&any&more?&Did&you&konw&what&a&sadness&it&is&for&me&to&standing&by&the&street&which&close&to&your&home&and&under&the&raining?&Did&you&konw&what&a&shiver&it&is&of&my&hand&when&I&sent&the&text&message&to&you?没用很多高级词汇,因为觉得这种短文以抒情为主,简简单单最能表达自己的心情,辞藻太华丽显得浮躁。所以我用了很多长句和排比。&希望对你用帮助
回答采纳率达:22%(518个被采纳)
- 大副 十二级
This&time&you&have&the&right&to&sleep,&but&I&can&not&sleep&ah,&has&been&thinking&about&you&Girl,&we&recognize&the&5&months,&and&I&really&really&fell&in&love&with&you&-&incurable&Girl,&I&really&stupid,&I&do&not&know&what&I&have&done&nothing&wrong&in&the&end,&you&always&say&to&you&I&give&you&the&pressure&is&very&good,&I&know,&I&will&give&you&time&to&consider&the&...&Girl,&I&promise&you,&you&will&not&Qupei&every&day,&I&know&you&sometimes&annoying,&I&think,&but&I&know&you&will&not&be&a&fool&to&take&care&of&their&own&small&ah,&I&am&worried&that&you&do&not&eat&on&time,&I&am&afraid&you&have&a&When&people&would&be&bored&alone,&I&am&worried&that&one&night&you&work&unsafe,&I&will&let&you&worry&about&all&unhappy.&I&do&not&want&to&see&you&sad&look,&I&hope&you&will&always&be&happy.&Girl,&I&know&you&tired&of&my&phone,&but&you&know&what?&I&call&every&day&you&just&want&to&listen&to&the&voice,&you&know&more&than&I&would&like&to&have&been&pulling&your&hand,&you&often&Bao&Bao,&such&as&how&happy&I&am&ah&Girl,&you&know?&That&night,&you&said&you&do&not&like&me,&I&get&angry&when&I&am&more&sorry&for&it?&You&know&that&I&have&to&stand&your&ground&floor&4:00&before&you&go?&I&know&you&and&then&you&say&goodbye&to&you,&I&will&not&bother&you&when&sadden&of&it?&Do&you&know&when&it&rains&I&was&standing&in&front&of&you&at&the&junction&of&two&hours&and&that&was&how&sad&it?&Do&you&know&that&I&made&the&news&when&the&tremor&much&worse&it?
回答采纳率达:24%(568个被采纳)
- 二副 十一级
sweetie:you&might&be&asleep&right&about&now,but&i&couldn‘t,for&i‘ve&been&thinking&about&you.you&know&it‘s&been&five&months&since&the&day&we&met,and&i‘m&hopelessly&in&love&with&you,sweetie.well,i&feel&stupid,i&don‘t&know&if&i&did&the&right&thing.you&kept&telling&me&how&you‘d&been&under&a&lot&of&pressure&beause&of&my&affection&in&you.i&understand,take&your&time&and&think&it&through.sweetie,i&promised&you&i&wouldn‘t&be&by&your&side&every&single&day,and&i&get&it&that&you&find&me&a&little&annoying&sometimes,but&only&because&i&know&you‘re&still&a&little&pumpkin&who&needs&to&be&taken&care&of.i&do&care&about&how&if&you&eat&at&reasonable&hours,how&if&you&feel&lonesome&and&bored,how&if&you&get&home&safe&after&work,how&if&you&get&upset&about&the&things&that&make&you&uneasy.your&wistful&face&is&the&last&thing&i&wanna&see,i&wish&you&were&always&happy.sweetie,i&sensed&that&you&didn‘t&like&me&to&call&you&too&often,but&you&know&what?your&voice&is&all&i&wanna&hear.you&know&how&much&i&wanna&just&take&your&hand&and&hold&you&in&my&arms,i&couldn‘t&possibly&be&more&happy.sweetie&did&you&know&how&sad&i&was&when&you&yelled&at&me&and&told&me&you&didn‘t&love&me?did&you&know&i&didn‘t&leave&where&i&stood&until&4&am&in&the&morning?did&you&know&how&devastated&i&was&when&i&said&that&i&didn‘t&ever&wanna&see&you&again?did&you&know&how&down&i&felt&when&i&was&waiting&in&the&rain&on&the&corner&in&front&of&your&house?did&you&know&i&was&shivering&like&a&soft&flower&when&i&texted&you&that&message?
回答采纳率达:23%(521个被采纳)
- 大副 十二级
简简单单My&girl&You&must&have&been&sleep&now.&But&the&thing&that&you&don’t&know&is&that&I&miss&you&so&much&even&I&can&not&go&to&sleep&right&now.&It’s&the&fifth&month&that&we&have&met&each&other.&Now&I&realize&that&I&fall&in&love&with&you,&and&I&can’t&pull&myself&out&of&swamp.&I&know&that&I&sometimes&act&silly&in&front&of&you.&You&told&me&that&being&too&nice&to&you&is&a&pressure,&which&I&get&it&now.&I&will&give&you&plenty&of&time&for&you&to&consider.&I&know&that&I&promise&you&that&I&won’t&go&and&company&you&every&night,&I&tried,&but&you&are&a&little&kid&in&my&eyes.&I&want&to&take&care&of&you.&Going&home&alone&after&work&or&staying&without&others&will&make&you&unhappy,&which&I&will&try&my&best&to&make&you&being&happy&all&the&time.&I&know&that&you&sometimes&are&bothered&by&my&phone&call.&But&the&thing&that&you&don’t&know&is&that&to&hug&you&everyday&to&take&you&hand&close&to&my&heart&is&beyond&my&wildest&dream.&Do&you&know&how&sad&I&was&on&that&night,&when&you&told&me&that&you&did&not&love&me&and&yield&at&me.&You&will&never&know&how&painful&it&is&to&say&never?&You&will&never&know&the&hopeless&on&raining&night&when&I&was&waiting&for&you?&You&will&never&know&my&hand&was&trembling&when&I&sent&you&that&text&message.
回答采纳率达:22%(519个被采纳)共享单车进入检修现场,是进步还是落后?
你会有深深的不安感!
共享共享,多么
大家来盖楼,讲一讲自己的离职理由或者借口
过去一年,没有为企业作出应
查看: 441|回复: 3
帮忙翻译一下.谢谢!
阅读权限55
积分帖子主题
ELECTROMAGNETIC DOSING PUMP.帮翻译一下这是什么泵? ,谢了
阅读权限60
积分帖子主题
ELECTROMAGNETIC PUMP 是电磁泵
DOSING PUMP 定量泵;加药泵
ELECTROMAGNETIC DOSING PUMP 电磁加药泵
对,该泵一般流量很小。进口的多
积极参与交流
积极参与交流
阅读权限75
积分帖子主题
我觉可能是电磁计量泵。
深入讨论内容
阅读权限85
积分帖子主题
wxn9930066
&&需要上下文才能确定是什么泵,字面上的意思既有计量泵,也有加药泵等意思的
网站事务QQ客服&&
联系电话&6&0& 推广投放& & & 海川技术研究院(山东)&
&合作伙伴:天化云&
&(工作日09:00--17:00,其它时间可在线QQ客服咨询)
三百六十万海川人欢迎您的参与 化工技术交流第一社区,共同学习 共同提高!
版权所有 海川网-海川化工论坛
Discuz!---
本站法律顾问 : 辽宁好谋律师事务所 谢晨曦 主任律师
&&&&&&&&&&问个英语选择题,帮忙答一下,谢谢,最好翻译一下 lp-questio
问个英语选择题,帮忙答一下,谢谢,最好翻译一下 lp-questio
A subtle 微妙的。。。。这部话剧传递的信息或许对于观众中的孩子们来说过于而难以理微妙解
这一张英语题由哪位会做的可以帮忙解答一下的,谢谢了。:
英语学霸写一下下面的选择题,真的是十万火急中的,急求好心人能帮忙解答一下,谢谢!:
ADDAAACB,看看对不对
5道英语题,帮忙打一下,谢谢了:
The colors of that coat and hat don’t _______. A.s...
英语一级考试选择题,帮帮忙答一下,谢谢了:
DCDBB ABCAA CDBAB CDBDD B A D C(固定用法) D(落空 失败)BB A...已解决问题
请帮我翻译并解答一下下面这个英语问题,谢谢?请帮忙
Given the set S = {p,q, r}, T = {1,3,6}, and S = {a,b,c}, with f a function from S to T, defined by {(p, 3), (q,6), (r, 6)} and g a function from T to S defined by {((1,a), (3, b), (6,b)}. Find the composition of g with f, that is g o f.
One of these two functions has an inverse.
浏览次数:277
用手机阿里扫一扫
最满意答案
Given&the&set&S&=&{p,q,&r},&T&=&{1,3,6},&and&S&=&{a,b,c},&with&f&a&function&from&S&to&T,&defined&by&{(p,&3),&(q,6),&(r,&6)}&and&g&a&function&from&T&to&S&defined&by&{((1,a),&(3,&b),&(6,b)}.&Find&the&composition&of&g&with&f,&that&is&g&o&f(请核查一下有没有输入错误&&g&o&f&。).&One&of&these&two&functions&has&an&inverse.&&Find&it.&(2pts)已经给出设定值:S&=&{p,q,&r},T&=&{1,3,6},以及&S&=&{a,b,c},其中&f&为&S&到&T&的函数,由&{(p,&3),(q,6)&与&(r,&6)}&来确定;以及&g&为&T&到&S&的函数,由&{((1,a),(3,&b),(6,b)}&来确。由此,得到&g&与&f&的合成,即&f&与&g&的合成。&这两个函数之一具有互为相反。得到两个点。
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
正在进行的活动
生意经不允许发广告,违者直接删除
复制问题或回答,一经发现,拉黑7天
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题
扫一扫用手机阿里看生意经
问题排行榜
当前问题的答案已经被保护,只有知县(三级)以上的用户可以编辑!写下您的建议,管理员会及时与您联络!
server is ok

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语翻译练习题 的文章

随机推荐