rice, food,rice cake soup不同的一类是

51 Ultimate Thanksgiving Sides
Food Network Sites
All Rights Reserved.
Browse By:
Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake
This dark, rich, chocolate cake is perfect with coffee on a lazy afternoon or as a special treat for a birthday cake. It has no eggs or milk so is ok for Vegans. Top it with your favourite frosting, or just sprinkle powdered sugar on it to 'finish' it for the table.I love the recipe as I alway seem to be out of milk and eggs, so this recipe suits my house!
I do not have an oven so need something that works in rice cooker. Rice Cookers vary but this recipe seems to work just fine in most. Set the cooker for slow cook if you have that function.
Ingredients
1 1&2 cups
(or just white sugar)
tablespoons
dark cocoa (powdered chocolate)
1&2 teaspoon
1&2 teaspoon
1&4 teaspoon
(leave out for heavier cake)
sunflower oil (any oil may be used)
1&2 teaspoon
tablespoon
Directions
Add together the dry ingredients: 1.5 cups white flour, 1/2 cup raw sugar, 4 tablespoons dark cocoa (powdered chocolate), 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon double acting baking powder (leave out for heavier cake).
Mix dry ingredients well.
Add wet ingredients to the mixture: 90 ml of sunflower oil (any oil may be used),1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 cup of water.
Mix well till smooth, about 1 minute, do not over work batter.
Pour batter into the greased rice cooker bowl.
Set rice cooker to 'slow' if possible for 60 minutes and start cooker (if your cooker does not have a slow setting don't worry).
Some rice cookers will go to warm cycle after 5 minutes, allow cooker to be in that mode for a few minutes (like preheating) then restart timer for remainder time to equal 60 minutes total cook time.
Check cake at 45 minutes.
Cake is finished when a toothpick comes out clean from edges and center of cake.
Take rice cooker bowl out of machine when cake is finished cooking, and allow the cake to cool in the bowl for 15 minutes before removing.
To remove the cake put flat plate on the top the rice cooker bowl and invert bowl in a smooth motion.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar or top with your favourite frosting.
Try not to eat the whole cake in 1 seating!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Most Helpful
This was the perfect size and tastes great. Doesn't even need frosting :)
It did take a total of 2 hours to cook through though.
Nope. Didn't work for my Rice Cooker. Great idea bummed it didn't work for me. Zojirushi brand.
I knew that my rice cooker had a dessert feature, but I'd never used it until now! This cake is so simple, but tastes great! I used normal baking powder as I like quite dense chocolate cakes and it turned out great. Topped with a simple glaze and some fresh fruit, this went down a treat!
The image has been attached to your submission.
Your reply has been submitted for moderation.
Yes, report it.
Oops! Cancel!
Advertisement
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Calories 154.7
Calories from Fat 61
Saturated Fat
Cholesterol
Total Carbohydrate
Dietary Fiber
Like what you see here?
Get Our Daily Dinner Newsletter
Please enter a valid email address.在线求指导:Food,______ rice,B
Food,______ rice,Baozi and vegetables,_______ wasted a lot by the students.
A.for example,are B.such as,are C.like,are D.such as,is
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您当前所在位置:
四年级下册英语知识能力训练卷:Module5-6
也许很多小学生在幼儿园就接触过双语教学模式,英语的重要性可想而知。精品学习网小学频道为广大小学生朋友们准备了四年级下册英语知识能力训练卷,希望能帮助大家学好英语和提高成绩!
四年级下册英语知识能力训练卷:Module5-6
一、选不同类单词
1.A.runB.jumpC.far  2.A.breadB.footballC.table tennis  3.A.riceB.foodC.cake  4.A.sweetsB.pearC.banana  5.A.birdB.monkeyC.soup  6.A.tallB.giveC.strong  
1. Can you ___________fast?
B.riding  2. He can&t _________football.
C.play  3. Can Sam __________? No, he can&t.
A.swimming
C.swims  4. Here ________your sweets.
B.are  5. She __________our star.
C.are  6. Look ______the bird in the sky.
C.of  7. He is ____________noodles.
C.makes  8. They are ________ TV.
B.watching  9. What are you ________? I&m cooking vegetables.
C.does  10. ______you want some sweets? No, thank you.
B.Are  11. Can you _______high?
B.jumping  12.Ican&t _____ fast.
B.riding  13. Give _________a sweet.
B.me  14. Can _______have some milk? Yes, you can.
B.me  15. I ________ hungry.
精品学习网小学频道微信 公众平台 :二维码扫一扫 热点资讯全知道微信账号:小学生:jpxxs633
QQ群:关注精品学习网小学生频道新浪微博
@精品小学频道
频道相关推荐
精品学习网()在建设过程中引用了互联网上的一些信息资源并对有明确来源的信息注明了出处,版权归原作者及原网站所有,如果您对本站信息资源版权的归属问题存有异议,请您致信(将#换成@),我们会立即做出答复并及时解决。如果您认为本站有侵犯您权益的行为,请通知我们,我们一定根据实际情况及时处理。
小学试题库
四年级英语试卷最新更新
学习在线查询工具rice.face.cake 这三个单词的e发音是否相同
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 rice cake soup 的文章

随机推荐