Mid-Autumn Festival Happy toonice to meet you too!有语法错误吗

★中秋节英语祝福语分享[1]-祝福语-无忧考网
中秋节英语祝福语分享[1]
【网络综合-中秋节英语祝福语分享】以下是无忧考网为大家整理的关于中秋节英语祝福语分享的文章,供大家学习参考!1、Happy Mid-autumn Festival!I wish you a happy Mid-autumn Festival.祝你中秋节快乐!2、The traditional festival, we will always be a very traditional kind of desire: a regular flower, Yuan, Chang, who often ... happy Mid-Autumn Festival.传统的节日里,我们总会有那种很传统的愿望:花常开、月常圆、人常在……中秋节快乐。3、The Mid-Autumn Festival is a long epic will ne The family is an immortal flame burning fo Love is an altar winetoo warm, never indulging fans forever!中秋是一首长篇史诗,永远漫长永远动情;亲情是一团不灭火焰,永远燃烧永远温暖;爱情是一坛温过美酒,永远劳神永远醉心!4、Wish you and yours a happy holiday on this gathering day.在这团聚的日子里祝你全家节日快乐。5、Would you like to go and admire the beauty of the moon with me tonight?今晚能邀你一同赏月吗?6、I wish a happy Mid-Autumn Festival, one more round full moon!祝中秋节快乐,月圆人更圆!7、I wish your career and life as it phases of the Mid-Autumn Festival, bright bright, festive!祝你的事业和生活像那中秋的圆月一样,亮亮堂堂,圆圆满满!8、The most beautiful holiday, you want to send a special blessing.这个最美丽的节日,想送你最特别的祝福。9、Season's greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy Mid-autumn day!献上节日的祝福与问候,愿你拥有一个充满生机和快乐的中秋节!10、Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy Mid-autumn day!请接受我们对你以及你全家的祝福,祝你们中秋快乐11、I take this opportunity goes to you my heartfelt blessing: I wish you all the best and every success.借此机会我呈上对你衷心的祝福:祝你一切顺利,万事如意。12、We wish each other a long life so as to share the beauty of this graceful moonlight, even though miles apart.但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。13、On this mid-autumn festive day, I hope spring breeze caresses you,family care for you, love bathes you, God of wealth favors you, friends follow you, Ibless you and the star of fortune shines upon you all the way! 愿中秋佳节:春风洋溢您、家人关心您、爱情滋润您、财神宠幸您、朋友忠于您、我会祝福您、幸运之星永远照着您!14、A full moon night again! In the moonlight, let me express mythree wishes for y用英文和孩子聊聊中秋节I Mid-Autumn Festival
用英文和孩子聊聊中秋节I Mid-Autumn Festival
大牛爸英语驿站
点击蓝字关注我们哦~下周就是中国传统佳节中秋节了,大牛爸和大牛提前祝您和您的家人中秋佳节快乐!!!庆祝佳节的同时其实也是我们和孩子介绍中国传统文化的好机会!如果能同时再把一些英文也融入其中,那更是极好的!您可以孩子进行丰富多彩的双语互动,互动方式不拘一格,比如提问式:Do you want to learn something about the Mid-Autumn Festival?Do you know the story about Chang`e/Jade Rabbit?Do you like eating mooncakes?Which flavor is your favorite?......以下是大牛爸特地为您整理的有关中秋节的传统,节日祝福,风俗,食物,传说,诗歌等内容,供您在节日期间和孩子进行丰富多彩的双语传统节日介绍与互动!Know something about Mid-Autumn Festival?简单了解中秋节The Mid-Autumn Festival(中秋节) is a traditional Chinese festival(传统中国节日). It is a harvest festival(庆祝收获的节日) and is held on the 15th day of the 8th month(8月15号) of the lunar calendar(阴历) with full moon(满月) at night.How many names does Mid-Autumn Festival have?
中秋节名字知多少?Moon Festival(月亮节)Mooncake Festival(月饼节)Reunion Festival (团圆节)The simplest greeting for Mid-Autumn Festival
最简单的节日问候语:Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! (中秋快乐!)Wish you and your family a happy Mid-Autumn Festival!(祝你和你的家人中秋快乐!How do people celebrate the holiday?
中秋节的庆祝方式:Eating dinner with family(吃团圆饭)Playing with lanterns(挂灯笼)Guessing lantern riddles(猜灯谜)Appreciating/Gazing the Moon(赏月/观月)Eating mooncakes
(吃月饼)Why do people eat Mooncakes in the holiday?
中秋节为什么要吃月饼?Mooncakes normally measure around 5 to 10 cm across and up to 5 cm deep. Most mooncakes have a pastry skin enveloping a sweet, dense filling.月饼一般是直径为5厘米至10厘米的圆形点心。大多数月饼由月饼皮与馅料组成。In Chinese culture, roundness symbolizes completeness and togetherness. So round mooncakes are also seen as a symbol of reunion and happiness. At Mid-Autumn Festival people eat mooncakes together with family, or present mooncakes to relatives or friends, to express their love and best wishes.在中国传统文化中,圆形象征完整和团聚;而圆形的月饼同样被视为团聚与幸福的象征。中秋节人们会与家人一起吃月饼,也会用月饼馈赠亲朋好友以表达爱意和美好的祝福。五大主流月饼口味:1. Five Kernel mooncake(五仁月饼)2. Red bean paste mooncake(红豆沙月饼)3. Lotus seed paste mooncake(莲蓉月饼)4. Chocolate mooncake(巧克力月饼)5. Green Tea mooncake(绿茶月饼)有关中秋节的传说1. Chang'e Flying to the Moon
(嫦娥奔月)Long long ago, there were ten suns in the sky. They burnt all the plants and people were dying on Earth, until one day an archer named Hou Yi shoot down nine of the suns.很久以前天上有十个太阳,燃烧着所有庄家导致人们纷纷饿死,直到一天英雄射手后羿射下9个太阳。The Western Queen Mother gave Hou Yi a bottle of medicine that could make him immortal. But Hou Yi didn`t want to become immortal and he wanted to stay with his wife Chang’e. So he didn`t take the medicine and just kept it at home.西王母给后羿一瓶长生不老药。但是后羿想在人间陪伴自己的爱人嫦娥。所以只把长生不老药存在家中。Pang Meng, one of his students, tried to steal the medicine when Hou Yi wasn’t at home one day. Faced with greedy Pang Meng, Chang’e decided to drink the medicine and later she flew to the moon where she would stay forever.后羿的一个学生逄蒙想趁后羿不在家时偷得长生不老药。为了阻止贪婪的逄蒙,嫦娥决定服下长生不老药。很快她就飞上了月亮并永久居住在上面。To remember his lovely wife, Hou Yi started to worship the moon with many offerings.为了怀念自己的爱人,后羿开始定期祭拜月亮。2. The Jade Rabbit
(玉兔)Once upon a time, there were three animals living in a forest: a fox, a rabbit, and a monkey.很久以前,森林里住着三个小动物:一只狐狸,一只兔子和一只猴子。Three immortals, pretending to be beggars, went through the forest asking for food. The fox and the monkey quickly offered them food. The rabbit, who had no food to give but very pious, felt very guilty and she said, “I’m so sorry I don`t have any food, but I can give myself,” and jumped into the fire.三位神仙假扮乞丐经过这片森林并乞讨食物。狐狸和猴子很快施舍了食物给他们。兔子尽管没有食物但是十分善良,因此感到愧疚的说:‘真对不起,我没有食物可以给你们,但是我可以贡献自己。’说完就跳入火中。The three immortals were moved by the rabbit’s sacrifice, and decided to make the rabbit an immortal and let her live in the Moon Palace.三位神仙被兔子的行为所感动并决定让兔子升仙,并让它生活在广寒宫中。经典诗歌分享 I
王菲的《明月几时有》中的歌词也是这首诗的诗词水调歌头
明月几时有 '(
)苏轼明月几时有把酒问青天不知天上宫阙今夕是何年我欲乘风归去又恐琼楼玉宇高处不胜寒起舞弄清影何似在人间转朱阁低绮户照无眠不应有恨何事长向别时圆人有悲欢离合月有阴晴圆缺此事古难全但愿人长久千里共婵娟The Moon Festival(English)Su ShiWhen is there moonlight?Winecup in hand, I ask the deep blue skyNot knowing in those celestial palaces on highWhat year it is tonightI long to fly on the windYet dread those crystal towers, those courts of jadeFreezing to death among those icy heightsInstead I rise to dance with my pale shadowBetter off, after all, in the world of menRounding the red pavilionStooping to look through gauze windowsThe moon shines on the sleeplessThe moon should know no sadnessWhy, then, is she always full when dear ones are parted?As men's grief and joy, parting and unionSo the moon is bright or dim, waxes and wanesAlways some flaw, and so it has been since of oldMy one wish for you is long lifeAnd to share in this loveliness far, far awayEnd您如果对下面文章感兴趣,点击可以直接跳转家长如何在家进行英语启蒙?BBC优秀动画推荐—雨果带你看世界(What's the Big Idea)美国小学老师推荐的10个儿童英语学习网站大牛爸英语驿站您培养双语宝宝的好伙伴!englishcabin长按二维码关注
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。
大牛爸英语驿站
百家号 最近更新:
简介: 大牛爸英语驿站,您培养双语宝宝的好伙伴!
作者最新文章

我要回帖

更多关于 i love you too 的文章

随机推荐