有一首英文歌,我就记住两句歌词前两句是出发出发,大概就是这个样子。谁知道名字

英语歌曲不知道的,我来帮忙_英语歌曲吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,720贴子:
英语歌曲不知道的,我来帮忙收藏
自己很喜欢有英语歌曲,那个韵律声道好美!不知道的回帖告诉我,我一定帮忙到底。
正好我想找一首英文歌有两句歌词Why does it have to be this way? Why are you so far away?上百度找了很久都没找到,万能吧友帮个忙啊
Tina Arena - So Far Away 歌词,不知道是不是你要的?你要要说具体点细致点想找得到歌?
登录百度帐号推荐应用求一首英文歌(只知道一点歌词) 一首英文歌,只知歌词不知道歌名…_微博生活网
你目前正在浏览:& > &
求一首英文歌(只知道一点歌词)
求一首英文歌(只知道一点歌词)
应该能找到吧,真的很喜欢这首歌.en.,那么多信息...()..if you wanna get down..().ya...后面不太记得了。()里的是没听清楚的..I don't want be quiet...let's get start now...get will low..you like the ()... I do..maybe touch the ()..然后又是几句歌词(不太记得).....a.a.a.a.a...a.;t play around..I got no one to do,然后是是偶然听到的..I do. can you make me hug..ya....don&#39...if you wanna get down..I do..I do..can you read my mind..you get no one to do..a.,只记得一点歌词是一个女生唱的,刚开始是一段音乐响,类似于警车的警笛...I do...want lose my ()...want close my (eyes).I do..can you give that ()...I do.I do...like()..I do.make line and noise..,谢谢大家了.gonna make me (screen).....().cause know you want
s get it started now we can get it started don't be scared to party get on move ya body it's time to party you gotta know what to do (know what to do)if you wanna get down (get down)so don't role of your smooch now your running out of time turn it up, turn it up, turn it up, turn it up t play around let&#39, turn it up turn it up, turn it up, turn it up, turn it up can you make me hot make me touch the ceiling can you read my mind can you give me that feeling when i loose my clothes you like that don't ya let&#39, turn it up don's real loud i get even louder gotta turn me on gotta make me holla you gotta know what to do if you wanna get down so don's get exposed 'cause you know you want to you gotta know what to do if you wanna get down so don't role of your smooch now your running out of time turn it up, turn it up, turn it up, turn it up turn it up,t wanna be quiet when it get's real loud i get even louder gotta turn me on gotta make me holla you gotta know what to do if you wanna get down so don't role of your smooch now your running out of time turn it up, turn it up, turn it up aw don&#39, turn it up,t be afraid to turn it up turn it up, turn it up, turn it up aw don't role of your smooch now your running out of time turn it up歌曲, turn it up:turn it up歌手:paris hilton 专辑:pariswanna cause a riot make a lot of noise i don't wanna be quiet when it get&......
turn around
求一首英文歌(只知道一点歌词) ……
歌曲:turn it up 歌手:paris hilton 专辑:paris wanna cause...求一首英文歌的歌名 只知道一点歌词 ……
Tiffany Alvord - Baby I Love You Splendidyang Ther...求一首悠长的英文歌.有一点歌词 ……
《上帝是个女孩》英文经典情歌,《我是谁我是谁我是谁》Magic Power,《怎么办 我爱你》本兮,...求一首歌,只知道一点歌词,貌似是英文歌 ……
歌名;you are my sunshine 这段悦耳的音乐来自美国乡村音乐家 Jimmie Dav...找一首很轻快的女英文歌,只记得一点点点点歌词 ……
TAYLOR SWIFT 歌名:&22& It feels like a perfect night...问一首英文歌,只听清了一点歌词,WE ARE THE什么,WE ARE THE 什么。。。 ……
We are the warriors that built this town求一首英文歌,歌词大意是叫这个名字的有很多人,但我只有一个 ……
Capital G Nine Inch Nails year zero I pushed a but...求一首英文歌的歌名,只记得一点点的歌词... ……
应该是这首吧~~Back at One Brian McKnight Back at One 梦想成...寻一首英文歌,只记住一点歌词 ……
“容易受伤的女人”的英文版 英文歌名不知道是 leep in loving you 还是 leep ...
你可能感兴趣的内容?06-1906-3007-0908-06
02-2003-2302-1002-21
也许你感兴趣
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)

我要回帖

更多关于 酷狗歌词只显示两句 的文章

随机推荐