Nice to meet you, too.
听对话,写电话号码。
What’s your telephone number, Alan?
It’s 8-5-6-8-6-2-6-9.
8-5-6-8-6-2-6-9. Thanks.
Lily, What’s your phone number?
It’s 2-6-7-1-0-2-3-5. What about you?
8-8-6-6-0-0-1-2
Hi, John, is the phone number 1-3-7-5-6-7-7-6-6-6-6 yours?
No, my number is 1-3-7-5-6-7-8-8-2-8-8.
听录音,将名字和电话配对。
Mary’s telephone number is 1-3-7-5-6-7-8-8-8-8-8; Tom’s phone number is 8-5-8-0-8-8-4-4; The number 6-5-4-3-2-1-0-9 is Miller’s; Jack’s is 1-5-8-5-5-6-7-8-9-0-8; Gina’s is 8-8-5-6-7-7-3-2; Whose phone number is this? Oh, it’s Green’s. there are three "3" and two"8 "in his number.
圈出所听到的单词。
Here’s a family photo. Those are my parents. Who’s he? Oh, he’s my brother. And who’re they? Can you guess? Yes, they’re my grandparents.
Cindy, is this your family photo?
Yes, it is, Lily.
Are these your grandparents?
Yes, they are. This is my mother, Jenny, and this is my father, Tim.
Oh, who’s she?
She’s my sister, Susan. She’s a student.
And this? Is this your brother?
No. he’s my uncle. He’s a university student.
将听到的物品打勾。
Excuse me, Alan. Is this your bag?
Yes, thank you. And those are my pencils.
And Judy, is this your pencil box?
No, it isn’t. it’s hers.
Ok, and these are my dictionaries. This is your pencil box, Judy.
完成下列空格。
Hi, Anna. Are these your erasers?
No, they’re Tim’s.
And is this his blue pen?
No, it isn’t. The yellow one is his. This is Tom’s.
What about this dictionary?
It’s Judy’s. And the green bag is hers, too.
And the sharpener? Is that yours?
Yes, it is.
Thank your for helping me, Anna.
You’re welcome.
给所听到的物品打勾。
I lost my watch yesterday.
OK. Is this your watch?
No, it isn’t. That black watch is mine.
Here you are.
And that’s my notebook.
OK. Here is a name in it.
What’s your name?
That’s my basketball.
Yes…-.and that’s my schoolbag.
All right. What’s in your schoolbag?
Four yellow keys and a ring.
What’s your name?
OK. Here’s your schoolbag.
Thank you.
听一听,连一连。
Is this watch yours, Linda?
No, it’s green, it’s Lucy’s. My watch is blue.
Whose computer game is that?
It’s Susan’s.
Are these keys Mike’s?
No, they aren’t. they’re Miller’s.
Look at the baseball, is it yours, Mike?
Yes, it is.
Is that your school bag, Bob?
No, mine is bigger. This small one is Ben’s.七年级上英语学案导航Unit3_文档下载
亿万文档 免费下载
当前位置: &
& 七年级上英语学案导航Unit3
七年级上英语学案导航Unit3
英语学科学案导航(Section A 1 1a-2d)
课题:Unit 3 Is this your pencil? Class:__________ Name:__________ Date:__________
【预习自测】 1. 请把打乱的字母按正确顺序组成单词 urlre clienp resere xeucse pleh inem 2. 翻译练兵 一块橡皮 ____________ 你的铅笔_____________ 她的直尺 ____________ 我的书包_____________ 我的蓝钢笔 ___________ 你的英语字典___________ 【听课提纲】 1.Key words and expressions: pencil, book, eraser, pencil box, schoolbag, dictionary, his, hers, mine, excuse me, teacher, about, yours, thank, for, thank you for, help, welcome. 3. Key sentences: ① Is this /that your schoolbag? Yes, it is. It’s mine. ② Are these your books? No, they aren’t. They are hers. ③ What about this dictionary? It’s Helen’s. And the green pen is hers, too. 【课堂小结】 In this period, Ss will learn how to identify ownership. And Ss will be able to master the use of possessive pronouns.
Word文档免费下载: (下载1-5页,共5页)
七年级英语(下)导学案 Unit 3 Why do you like koalas?第一课时 Section A (1a-2c)设计: 审稿: 【巩固训练】 一、按顺序排列组成对话,把正确的序号写在...七年级英语unit3学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。周次 4 年级 七年级 主备人 使用人 3.This ___ my key. A.is A.Yes,it is. B.Yes,it isn't. B....七年级上英语《Unit 1 This is me》(第3课时)学案 隐藏&& 初中英语导学案(7A Unit1 This is me!) Reading II 班级:【学习目标】 1. 知识目标: 掌握...初中英语导学学案Unit3-1七年级下_英语_初中教育_教育专区。英才学校七年级导学学案 ―Unit3 Why do you like koalas?
学年 英才学校七年级导学...新目标英语七年级下学案unit3_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 1 Where’ s your pen pal from? Unit 2 Where's the post office ? Unit 3 Why ...人教版英语七年级下unit3学案_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 3 Why do you like koala? 导学 1 Section A 1a--2b 大新县全茗中学 李雪姣 【学习...新目标英语七年级上 unit3 SeciongB 学案_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。比较符合高效课堂要求!新目标英语七年级上 unit3 SeciongB 学案 ( 13:...人教版七年级英语下Unit3学案_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。人教版七年级英语下Unit 3学案 分课时 有预习作业 随堂练习 课后作业 练习到位...英语新人教版英语七年级下册U...分秒必争★ Unit 3―How do you get to school ? 校区:___ 教师:Sunnie Chen...7下载券 七年级英语学案Unit7第一... 暂无评价 2页 7下载券七年级英语unit7学案导航 暂无评价0人...小学语文数学英语题号:1035853题型:补全对话难度:一般引用次数:969更新时间:17/01/15来源:按照下面各小题的汉语意思,用英语完成句子,把答案写在横线上,词数不限。【小题1】谁是你们市里最受欢迎的流行歌手?Who is &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&singer in your city?【小题2】----我该选哪种工作呢?----这取决于你喜欢什么。----Which job should I take?----It &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you like.【小题3】你喜欢交与你不同的朋友吗?Do you like to have friends &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?【小题4】你露营玩得愉快吗?Did you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?【小题5】他们考虑过去北京,但最终决定去上海。They&&&&&&&&&&&going to Beijing,but finally&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&shanghai. 提示: 下载试题将会占用您每日试题的下载次数,建议加入到试题篮统一下载(普通个人用户: 3次/天) 【知识点】 相关试题推荐 根据中文意思完成句子。【小题1】你今晚愿意和我一块去参加晚会吗?______ go to the party with me tonight?【小题2】姐姐语文和英语学得一样好。My sister studies Chinese ______ English.【小题3】我们正盼望着寒假呢。We ______ the winter holiday.【小题4】当球迷们听到这个好消息时,都兴奋得无法入睡。The football fans were ______ fall asleep when they heard the good news.【小题5】他仅用了3天时间就写完了这篇小说。It ______ the novel.根据汉语,补全英语句子【小题1】我想今年夏天去中国东部的某个地方去旅游。I want ______ ______ a trip this summer _______ _______ the east _______ China. 【小题2】 他每周用约两个小时的时间帮妈妈做家务。______ ______ ______ about two hours ______ ______ his mother ______ the housework every week. 【小题3】 星期天为什么不到这个小山上转转?Why ______ ______ ______ the hill on Sunday? 【小题4】 你可以考虑下周去度假。You may consider ______ ______ ______ next week. 【小题5】 别打算放学后踢球了。我们有许多作业要做。 Don’t ______ ______ ______ soccer after school. We have ______ homework ______ ______. 【小题6】 我希望有一天能到巴黎去。I ______ ______ ______ to Paris ______ ______. 完成对话。在对话空格中填上适当的单词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩写词)。(共10小题,每小题1分;计10分)A: Let’s _&【小题1】&&&computer games.B: That &&&【小题2】&&&fun. Where’s your computer?A: I don’t have a &&&【小题3】&&. Do you have a computer?B: &&&【小题4】&&&, I don’t. But I have a &&&【小题5】&&. Let’s watch TV.A: No, that sounds &&&【小题6】&&&. Let's play tennis. I have a tennis racket.B: Good. &&&【小题7】&&&is it?A: On the sofa. Do you have a &&&【小题8】&&&?B: No, I don’t. &&【小题9】&&&your brother have a racket?A: Yes, he does. &&&【小题10】&&&&he has tennis balls. 评分: 0 评论: 暂时无评论暂时无评论 同卷好题 ----&&&&&&&&does your sister surf the internet?---- About once a week.A.How longB.How oftenC.How manyD.How soon 热门知识点Auth with social network:
We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
(1a — 2d) Unit3 Is this your pencil? Section A. Studying aims 1.Grasp the words on P13--14. 2.Master the following sentences: (1) -Is this/that...pencil?
Published by
Download presentation
Copy to clipboard
Presentation on theme: "(1a — 2d) Unit3 Is this your pencil? Section A. Studying aims 1.Grasp the words on P13--14. 2.Master the following sentences: (1) -Is this/that...pencil?"— Presentation transcript:
(1a — 2d) Unit3 Is this your pencil? Section A
Studying aims 1.Grasp the words on P13--14. 2.Master the following sentences: (1) -Is this/that...pencil? -Yes, it is. No, it isn’t. It’s… (2) -Are these/those... books? -Yes, they are. -No, they aren’t. They are…
Guide One Look at 1a on P13 and finish it.
1. pencil __ 2. pen __ 3. books __ 4. eraser __ 5. ruler __ 6. pencil box __ 7. schoolbag __ 8. dictionary __ e g b h c f a d 1a Match the words with the things in the picture.
A: Is this your pencil? B:Yes, it is. It’s mine. A: Is that your schoolbag? B: No, it isn’t. It’s his. A: Are these your books? B: No, they aren’t. They’re hers. Listen and number the conversations [1-3]. 3 2 1 1b
Listen and check (√) the things you hear. 2a √√√ √
Listen again. Complete the conversation with the words in the box. 2b erasers pencil ruler pencil box books Tom: Excuse me, Grace. Is this your pencil ? Grace: Yes, thank you. And those are my _______. Tom: And Jane, is this your ______? Jane: No, it isn’t. It’s hers. Tom: OK, and these are my ______. This is your ____________, Jane. erasers ruler books pencil box
Practice the conversation in 2b. 2c Tom: Excuse me, Grace. Is this your pencil? Grace: Yes, thank you. And those are my erasers. Tom: And Jane, is this your ruler? Jane: No, it isn’t. It’s hers. Tom: OK, and these are my books. This is your pencil box, Jane.
Listen and match the things with the person. pencils green pen blue pen dictionary eraser Bob’s Anna’s Helen’s Guide Two
Guide Three ? Read 2d aloud and find out the key points
Teacher: Hi, Anna. Are these your pencils? Anna: No, they’re Bob’s. Teacher: And is this his green pen? Anna: No, it isn’t. The blue pen is his. Teacher: What about this dictionary? 2d Role-play the conversation. Anna: It’s Helen’s. And the green pen is hers, too. Teacher: And the eraser? Is that yours? Anna: Yes, it is. Teacher: Thank you for your help, Anna. Anna: You’re welcome.
Exercise Have a match, who is the best?
? 用所给词的适当形式填空。 1.This is ____ ( I ) jacket. 2.These are _____ (we) cousins. 3.That ruler is ______ (you). 4.Those are ____ (he) grandparents. 5.They are ______ (she) uncles. my our yours his her
一用所给词的正确形式填空。 1.This is not my pencil. It’s _______ (her). 2.Those books are _______ (Jane). 3.--Is that ______ ( 你的 )? --Yes, it is. 4.--Are these your rulers? --No, they are _______ ( 他的 ). 5.--What are those? --They’re _____________ ( 字典 ). hers Jane’s yours his dictionaries
二按要求完成句子。 1.This is my eraser.( 改为同义句 ) This eraser _____ ______. 2.These are my books.( 改为一般疑问句 ) ____ these _____ books ? 3.Are those his pencil boxes?( 否定回答 ) _____, _____ ______. 4.Is this your ruler?( 肯定回答 ) _____, ______ _____. 5.This is her eraser.( 改为复数句 ) ______ _____ her ________. ismine Are your Notheyaren’t Yesitis Theseareerasers
Homework 完成 《课时练》 Unit3 第一课时
Ads by Google

我要回帖

更多关于 ispen 的文章

随机推荐