根据上下文初一英语补全对话话。

补全对话:根据上下文的意思在空格中填上适当的句子,是对话完整.
补全对话:根据上下文的意思在空格中填上适当的句子,是对话完整.A:_____________________________________B:Yes.I want to buy pair of shoes.A:Here you are._____________________________________B:Yes.Like them very much._____________________________________A:30 yuan,please.B:Here is the money.Excuse me.I also want to the bookstore._____________________________________A:Yes,there is.B:_____________________________________A:You can go straight for 3 minutes.you can see it on your right.
1.Can I help you 有什么需要帮助吗?2.Do you like them 你喜欢它们吗?3.How much are they?它们多少钱?4.Is there a bookshop near here?这附近有书店吗?5.How can I get to the bookshop?我怎么才能到达书店?
与《补全对话:根据上下文的意思在空格中填上适当的句子,是对话完整.》相关的作业问题
A:( When do you usually go to school )B:I usually go to school at 7:00.A:Do you have lunch at school?B:Yes,( I do ).A:( What do you have for lunch on Mondays )B
until直到教师喊你我才注意到你的作为空着nobody 没有人回答nearly 或者almost 几乎到山顶的时候turned 天突然变了raindrop雨点落下来stop 或者back 返回或者说停止balance保持平衡Although尽管不能走 但不严重nothing_caused__ 因此的发烧
Let me tell you how (to )plant a flower.First,( buy)a pot from a ( flower)shop.then,put the ( seed)into the soil.next,( water)it.Then,( put)it in the ( greenhou
A:Hello,Paul!B:Hi,Peter! What are you 1. __reading___?A:A report on fashion.Look!Yesterday I showed 2.__three___ things to some students.Then I asked them about
1.ploblems 2.suggestions 3.decide 4.how 5.between 6.agree 7.many 8.whom 9.Second 10.help
yourThankWhat'sItThey
1.Very good 2.Where did you go 3.Did you go there with your parents 4.How did you go there 5.How long did you stay there (答案不唯一)
1.well 2.hand 3.hardly/ not 4.pain 5.though/although/ but 6.happen 7.make 8.outside 9.fell 10.hospital
1.A:Did you get the report card back?(你领了成绩单了吗?)B:Of course.(当然啦)A:How was it?( 怎样,还行不?)2.B:Well.I did OK this time.My math teacher said (that I barely passed t
What's this?They are smallDo you like to eat?They are sourI see.
1.when is your birthday2.december3.what do you usually do at weekend4.mountain5.what is your favourite food6.why 7.delicious都是自己手打的,希望你采纳 (*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
Can I help you?Do you like them?How much they are?Is there a bookstore near here?附近有书店吗?How can I get there?
AA:hello!1.(What can I do for you ? )B:hello! 2.(I am going to buy a pen. )3.(How much is this blue one? )A:the blue pen is fifty-two yuan.B:oh,4(what about the
How long have you been skating?When did you begin to skate?When did you get your first pair of skates?Did you skate in the marathon the year before?Do you skate
Hello!this is kate.This is Harry speaking. Is that kate?yes!I want to go to the library this afternoon.Could you company with me plz?yes,i can go with you. but
ishow longworseHas seenWhat didhad has to on better very
doingis watchingTVwhat is
①Excuse me.___Where are you from____________? I'm from London.②Excuse me._____Is there a bank near here___________? Yes.The bank is next to the city libray on F
M:hi,linda .i'm having a party this saturday .i've just moves into a new flat._Would you like to join us_?W:I'd love to .Thank you very much .__When will it sta中考补全对话专项突破_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中考补全对话专项突破
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 根据上下文完成对话 的文章