自营订单满49元(含)免运费
不足金额订单收取运费5元起
邀请好友参加吧
版 次:1页 数:字 数:印刷时间:日开 本:16开纸 张:铜版纸包 装:平装是否套装:否国际标准书号ISBN:8所属分类:&&
下载免费当当读书APP
下载当当读书APP,免费阅读万本电子书。
本商品暂无详情。
当当价:为商品的销售价,具体的成交价可能因会员使用优惠券、积分等发生变化,最终以订单结算页价格为准。
划线价:划线价格可能是图书封底定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品曾经展示过的销售价等,由于地区、时间的差异化和市场行情波动,商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:折扣指在划线价(图书定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价、厂商指导价等)某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额。如有疑问,您可在购买前联系客服咨询。
异常问题:如您发现活动商品销售价或促销信息有异常,请立即联系我们补正,以便您能顺利购物。
当当购物客户端手机端1元秒
当当读书客户端万本电子书免费读如何阅读英文原版书籍
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
读原版书的三个误区
觉得自己词汇量不够。
事实上, 这个是最大的误区。 我可以随手写下几个单词, 你是否知道它们的意思? antihistamine? placebo? 好吧, 基本上大多数人不会知道第一个词。现在我告诉你, 这个词是&抗组胺剂&的意思。 你是否知道这是什么?? 第二个词可能有人背过, 这个词是&安慰剂&的意思, 你是否也知道它具体是什么呢?
所以我认为, 一个词, 就算告诉你汉语你也不知道是什么, 那么和直接看英文有什么区别呢?
你可能费了半天劲, 最后得出的只是这一个词的一个中文镜像而已.另外,真正的技术类书籍, 一般只是由低级词汇 + 专业词汇组成。其中, 专业词汇总是有限的, 并且, 在每章的重要概念里, 一般这些专业词汇都会出现。所以, 不要将词汇当成负担。
觉得自己阅读能力差。
这也是误区之一。我想说的是, 和整天看英文说英文的美国人来说, 你对英文的熟悉程度要差很多。但事实上, 你的阅读能力并没有想像的那么差。 你或许不具备一目十行还能抓住重点的能力, 但是慢点看也是可行的啊。
希望完全借助于翻译版的教材。
很多人觉得自己看不懂外文, 于是去图书馆借原文的翻译版。我也尝试过这样的事, 但是, 我这样做的结果, 就是我再也没翻过那本翻译教材。 我看到的那本书, 翻译的实在太烂了。差不多就是用电脑翻译完再稍作编辑的结果。这让我极其失望。
当然这跟具体的书有关, 有些人可能觉得自己正在阅读的那本还不错。 但是这样你将陷入另一个极端:你就不会去认真的读英文版的书。 那样, 固然你将轻松很多, 但是这样有什么实质上的帮助呢?
读原版书的几个好办法
先读, 再翻字典, 借助文章本身对关键词做理解。
我绝对反对一边读一边查字典。事实上, 这一点就跟你平常做那些四六级阅读没什么区别。 所有英语老师教你的都可以用上。
尝试用自己的话解释这些重要概念。
充分利用书边的空白。
在原版书的旁边一般都会有很宽的空白。这些空白绝对不是在浪费你的钱财。事实上, 它们是在帮助你更好的理解并掌握书中的观点。
一个重要的事情是, 我们对英文的感知能力往往不如中文那么强, 我们粗略的看英文时往往更像是在看图片。这样, 我们再次浏览书的时候往往不能通过迅速的翻页来想起我们究竟学到什么。我们可以在书的空白处写下对书的小结, 注释等等帮助我们回忆。
和上一步提到的不同, 这一步是要求你能将一章的内容安排在一页纸或更多页纸上。你可以一边看一边做, 也可以看完做。
注意图片。
原版书吸引我们的一个重要之处就是它非常形象。 它往往借助许多图片来说明现象, 如果我们不利用这些图片, 那么一方面浪费了作者的苦心, 另一方面也错过了对知识进一步理解的机会。
合理的安排阅读时间.
这点不用我多说, 一直看英文, 会很枯燥, 你可能会崩溃。要分段工作。
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:18,355被浏览1,383,087分享邀请回答58222 条评论分享收藏感谢收起5.5K400 条评论分享收藏感谢收起英语翻译_阅读那是极好的:应该多读书的12个理由_沪江英语
网页版学习工具
The more books you read, the better your life will be. If you don&t believe me, please consider these twelve compelling reasons to read more books. 你读的书越多,你的生活就会越好。如果你不相信我的话,请考虑这十二个令人信服的理由多读书。
1. You will optimize your brain power多读书会优化你的脑力
This shouldn&t come as a shock, but studies suggest reading makes you smart. Unlike watching television, which requires no thought process, reading is an active learning experience that will keep your mind sharp (even in old age). 这条理由应该在大家意料之中:研究表明阅读使人变聪明。读书不像看电视,看电视不需要有思维活动过程,阅读是一个积极的学习体验,会让你的思维保持敏捷(即使到了老年思维也能保持敏捷)。
2. You will increase your odds of success多读书会增加你的成功几率
The more books you read, the more knowledge you will have, the more strategies and resources your brain will store, the more likely you will succeed.你读的书越多,你的知识就会越多,你的大脑中会存储的策略和资源就越多,你就越有可能成功。
3. You will immerse yourself in a new world你会沉浸在一个崭新的世界
Sometimes our daily life can start to feel dull, dry or depressing & I know it, you know it, we all know it. At times like this, I like to dive into a good fiction book for a much-needed escape into another world, where I can forget about whatever problems are stressing me out. Whether you want to travel to the land of the Hobbits, a galaxy far away or a tropical destination in a steamy romance novel is up to you. You&ll come back refreshed after your mini-vacation to a fresh and exciting place in the world of words.有时候我们在日常生活中感到枯燥、乏味或忧郁,我懂的、你懂的、我们都懂的。遇到这样的时候,我喜欢一头扎进好看的小说书中,我急需逃到另一个世界中,在那里我可以忘记任何让我感到有压力的问题。不论你是想前往霍比特人的土地上体验一下,还是想畅游在一个很遥远的星系,或是去往爱情小说中的热带胜地,都取决于你自己。在书中世界的某个让你感到兴奋的新鲜地方度过一个迷你假期,等你回来后,你会让自己的身心焕然一新。
4. You will improve your vocabulary多读书会增加词汇量
The more words you&re capable of using, the better you will become at expressing your thoughts and feelings. I couldn&t imagine how I would write articles like this if I didn&t actively aim to expand my vocabulary, because using the same few words to express myself would get awfully boring in a hurry (don&t you agree?). 你运用的单词越多,你就越能更好地表达你的想法和感受。如果我没有积极地想去扩充我的词汇量,真想不到我会写出这么好的文章,因为总用那几句话来表达自己,势必会了无新意非常枯燥乏味。(你也这么认为吧?)
5. You will have things to talk about at parties在聚会时你有的聊
Reading more books will enable you to say the sentence, &Did you know ________?& more often, making it easier to start conversations with strangers (or, as I like to say, &People who aren&t my friends yet&).多阅读书籍会让你说这句话,&你知道____ 吗?& 以这样的方式开始与陌生人对话比较容易(或者我会说,&那些还不是我朋友的人&)。
6. You will entertain yourself for a low price很低廉的方式取悦自己
If you&re looking for entertainment on a budget, you can&t beat books. Thanks to the popularity of electronic reading devices like the Kindle and re-selling websites like eBay, it&s never been easier to entertain yourself for hours at a time, for the low cost of a few dollars.如果你还想花钱找乐子但又预算有限,那么看书就是无敌的自娱自乐方式。由于电子阅读设备的普及,像Kindle和像eBay等转售阅读网站非常方便,借助它们每次你都能轻松自娱自乐数小时之久,成本不过几美元而已。
7. You will discover surprising new ideas that are interesting and engaging多读书你会发掘出自己惊人的、有趣的、很棒的新想法
Reading introduced me to concepts like mindful eating, relaxation exercises, and the importance of loving yourself. If I didn&t read, I wouldn&t even be aware of these ideas, which have defined my entire coaching philosophy. If you don&t read, you could be missing out on intriguing ideas that would likewise re-define your personal purpose or business philosophy.阅读使我形成这些概念:用心饮食、放松锻炼和爱自己的重要性。如果我不读书,我甚至不会意识到这些想法,它重新定义了我的整个人生指导哲学。如果你不读书,你也许就不会发掘出自己的一些有趣想法,这些想法则能重新定义你的个人目标和职业哲学。
8. You will eliminate boredom during down-time读书可以在闲暇时间打发无聊
Have you ever found yourself stuck in a waiting room, bored out of your mind, with nothing to read but gossip magazines? If so, you should know that it is wise to keep a book in your purse or car at all times, as you never know when you&ll find yourself with some time to kill. Even if you just take a few minutes to read a chapter during your commute and lunch break every day, those minutes will quickly turn into hours if repeated consistently.你一定有过等在候诊室无事可做的时候,感觉很无聊死了,除了翻看八卦杂志就没什么可阅读的好书?如果你遇到过这样的情况,你就会知道在你的包里或车里始终放一本书是多么明智的选择,你永远都无法预知自己什么时候会遇到需要消磨时间的情况。即使你每天只是在上下班的车上或者午休时间都可以用几分钟的时间读一章内容,坚持几分钟几分钟地累计,很快阅读时间就累计成数小时。
9. You will strengthen your patience muscles多读书会增强你的耐力肌肉
We live in a society that expects instant gratification, which is anything but a blessing for most people&s success in life, as there is nothing &quick& or &easy& about losing weight or starting a successful business. While it might be &easier& to watch a two-hour movie, it is far more beneficial to spend forty-eight hours reading a book. Opting for the book over the TV will strengthen your patience muscles over time, resulting in more success in business and life.我们生活在一个期望即时满足的社会,对大多数人成功生活而言,我们只能祝福了:因为对于减肥或成功开始一份事业,并没有什么&快速& 或&容易& 的路途可走。虽然看两小时的电影可能会比较&容易&,但花48个小时阅读一本书却有益得多。选择阅读而不是看电视,随着时间的推移这会增强你的&耐力肌肉&,结果工作和生活都会取得比较大的成功。
10. You will become an expert in your field多读书你在你的领域会变成专家
Don&t you think reading academic journals, articles, and books by experts in your field might make you better at what you do? If you can&t be bothered to learn more about your profession, then your lack of passion could be a sign that you&re in the wrong field. 你不觉得阅读你的领域的专家们所著的学术期刊、文章和书籍,可能会使你在自己的领域上做的更好吗?如果对于你自己的职业你不愿意多学习,那么可能代表你对自己这个职业缺少激情,你自己选错了职业领域。
11. You will reduce stress and unwind into a good night&s sleep多读书会减轻压力并放松地睡个好觉
Exposing yourself to artificial light on your cellphone, TV or tablet reduces your body&s production of , which can make it difficult to get a good night&s sleep, if you do so late at night. You would be wise to cut off all electronics at least an hour before bed, and replace that with a good book, which is a much better sleep-friendly alternative. 你总是处在手机、电视或平板电脑这类人造光的环境下,会造成身体褪黑激素量降低,这样就很难睡个好觉,尤其是如果你晚上睡得那么晚。明智的选择是:至少在睡觉前一个小时,切断所有电器,换成一本好书,这是一种更加睡眠友好的选择。
12. You will change your life多读书会改变你的生活
I firmly believe that if it wasn&t for books, I wouldn&t have achieved an
nor would I have the knowledge, imagination or creativity that I depend on as a writer, business owner, and coach. I hope these reasons to read more books encourage you to unlock your
with the power of reading. 我坚信在我的生活中,如果不多读书的话,我不会有今天的收获和成就,我也没有知识、想象力或创造力从事作家、企业主和教练这些职业。我希望这些理由能鼓励你多读书,开发你在阅读力量上的潜能。
Three Questions for the Comments: 欢迎评论回复下面三个问题:
What are you reading right now (or, if you don&t have a book in process, what was the last thing you read)? 你现在在读什么书?(或者,如果你目前没有在读任何一本书,你最近一次读的是哪一本书)?
What was your favorite book as a child? 你小时候最喜欢哪一本书?
What book made the largest impact on who you are today? 哪一本书对今天的你影响最大?&
Ho do I improe my reading comprehension in English?我怎样提高英语阅读能力?
获得1.8k好评的回答@Pranit Nagare:
Reading short one page articles on the internet are not of any use for deeloping最值得阅读的100本英文小说书,你读过几本……
&&&&&&&&&& 《时代》评选最值得阅读的100本英文小说书评选人是《时代》评论家 Lev Grossman 和 Richard Lacayo,评选时限为1923年(《时代杂志》创刊的年份)至今,范围是全世界,语种是英语。100部小说名单如下(依篇名字母排序):&&&&&&&The Adventures of Augie March --by Saul Bellow  All the King&s Men --by Robert Penn Warren  American Pastoral-- by Philip Roth  An American Tragedy-- by Theodore Dreiser  Animal Farm --by George Orwell  Appointment in Samarra --by John O&Hara  Are You There God? It&s Me, Margaret-- by Judy Blume  The Assistant --by Bernard Malamud  At Swim-Two-Birds --by Flann O&Brien  Atonement --by Ian McEwan  Beloved-- by Toni Morrison  The Berlin Stories --by Christopher Isherwood  The Big Sleep-- by Raymond Chandler  The Blind Assassin-- by Margaret Atwood  Blood Meridian --by Cormac McCarthy  Brideshead Revisited-- by Evelyn Waugh  The Bridge of San Luis Rey --by Thornton Wilder  Call It Sleep-- by Henry Roth  Catch-22 --by Joseph Heller  The Catcher in the Rye-- by J.D. Salinger  A Clockwork Orange-- by Anthony Burgess  The Confessions of Nat Turner --by William Styron  The Corrections --by Jonathan Franzen  The Crying of Lot 49 --by Thomas Pynchon  A Dance to the Music of Time --by Anthony Powell  The Day of the Locust --by Nathanael West  Death Comes for the Archbishop --by Willa Cather  A Death in the Family --by James Agee  The Death of the Heart --by Elizabeth Bowen  Deliverance --by James Dickey  Dog Soldiers-- by Robert Stone  Falconer --by John Cheever  The French Lieutenant&s Woman --by John Fowles  The Golden Notebook-- by Doris Lessig  Go Tell it on the Mountain --by James Baldwin  Gone With the Wind --by Margaret Mitchell  The Grapes of Wrath --by John Steinbeck  Gravity&s Rainbow-- by Thomas Pynchon  The Great Gatsby-- by F. Scott Fitzgerald  A Handf
分享这篇日志的人也喜欢
你们是不是想我了
再开一会会儿吧
是巫婆本巫了?
我在等风也在等你!
差点是美女捏
热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@vip.sina.com··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&