当前文档不提供在线查看,请下载使用!
同分类其他资源
课件类型:授课课件
资料版本:鲁教版
适用地区:全国
文件大小:87.24M
下载与使用帮助
21世纪教育
中小学教师帮请问广东省有3A学校有哪些比较好的?专业怎样呢?高职是大专吗?还是3A类学校?谢谢提问者回答 1浏览 12822 11:34:40我来帮这位同学回答咨询师回答专家咨询师同学,你好。第一档次学校:番禺职业技术学院、广东工业大学3A、广东轻工职业技术学、南方医科大学3A、广东警官学院3A、广州民航职业技术学院、广东财经职业学院、广州医学院3A、广州中医药大学3A、华南师范大学3A第二档次学校:广东海洋大学3A、广东农工商职业技术学院、广州航海高等专科学校、广东科学技术职业学院、广东交通职业技术学院、广东外语艺术职业技术学院第三档次广东行政职业学院、韶关学院3A、广东纺织职业技术学院、广东司法警官职业学院、广东邮电职业技术学院、广东水利电力职业技术学院、广东工贸职业技术学院第四档次嘉应学院3A、茂名学院3A、广东化工制药职业技术学院、广东机电职业技术学院、广东建设职业技术学院、广东工程职业技术学院、广州工程技术职业学院、深圳信息职业技术学院、佛山科学技术学院、广东女子职业技术学院、广州城市职业学院、广东松山职业技术学院、广东理工学院、韩山师范学院、湛江师范学院第五批佛山职业技术学院、汕尾职业技术学院、罗定职业技术学院、阳江职业技术学院、河源职业技术学院、揭阳职业技术学院、江门职业技术学院、肇庆医学高等专科学校、广东科贸职业学院(原广东省农业管理干部学院)、电子科技大学中山学院、清远职业技术学院、东莞理工学院3A、珠海城市职业技术学院 08:51:58追问: 提交相关问题 11:05:15 11:46:16 04:08:21 05:21:27微信扫一扫,玩转上大学专家微信一对一咨询当前位置: >>
大学英语3A
机密★启用前大连理工大学网络教育学院201 月份《 2011 年 2 月份《大学英语 3》课程考试模 拟 试 卷考试形式: 考试形式:闭卷 试卷类型: ( 试卷类型: A)☆ 注意事项: 1、本考卷满分共:100 分;考试时间:90 分钟。 2、所有试题必须答到试卷答题纸上,答到试卷上无效。 试卷答题纸 试卷答题纸 3、考试结束后,考生须将试卷和试卷答题纸一并交回。学习中心______________姓名____________学号____________Part I Dialogue Completion(本大题共 5 小题,每小题 2 分,共 10 分) 小题, (Directions: In this part, you will read five short incomplete dialogues, each followed by four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the answer that best suits the situation and write your answer on the ANSWER SHEET. 1. ― How was your trip to London, Jane? ― ________A___. A. Oh, wonderful indeed C. The guide showed me the way 2. ― Do you mind my smoking here? ― ______B_____. A. No, thanks C. Yes. I’d rather not 3. ― David injured his leg playing football yesterday. ― Really? ______C_____? A. Who did that C. How did that happen 4. ― May I use your bike for a moment? ― ________C_______.大工《大学英语 3》课程考试 模拟试卷(A) 第 1 页 共9页B. I went there alone D. By plane and by busB. Yes, I do D. Good ideaB. What’s wrong with him D. Why was he so careless A. It’s well C. By all means 5. ― Hi, is Mary there, please? ― _______A____, and how are you? A. Hold on. I’ll get her C. Yes, she lives hereB. It doesn’t matter D. I have no ideaB. No, she isn’t here D. Yes, what do you want?Part II Reading Comprehension(本大题共 15 小题,每小题 2 分,共 30 分) 小题, (Directions: There are three passages in this part. Each passage is followed by five questions or unfinished statements. For each of them there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. You should decide on the best choice and write your answer on the ANSWER SHEET. Passage 1 It has been reported that in colleges across the United States, the daytime serial drama known as the soap opera has suddenly become “in”. Between the hours of 11 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., college television lounges are filled with soap opera fans who can’t wait to see the next episode in the lives of their favorite characters. Actually, soaps are more tha they’re a youth favorite. When school is out, high-school students are in front of their TV sets. One young working woman admitted that she turned down a higher paying job rather than give up watching her favorite serials. During the 1960’s, it was uncommon for young people to watch soap operas. The mood of the sixties was very different from now. It was a time of seriousness, and talk was about social issues of great importance. Now, seriousness has been replaced by fun. Young people want to be happy. It may seem strange that they should turn to soap opera, which is known for showing trouble in people’s lives. But soap opera is enjoyment. Young people can identify with the soap opera character, who, like the college-age viewer, is looking for happy love, and probably not finding it. And soap opera gives young people a chance to feel close to people without having to bear any responsibility for their problems. 1. What is soap opera? C B. Plays based on non-fiction stories. D. Popular documentary films on TV. C B. Favorite TV serials. D. College-age viewers.大工《大学英语 3》课程考试试卷(A) 第 2 页 共9页A. Plays based on science fiction stories. C. The daytime serial dramas on TV. 2. What can be the best title of the passage? A. College student viewers. C. Soap opera fans. 3. Which is NOT the reason why the soap opera suddenly becomes “in” according to the passage? A. Because the viewers want to be happy and to enjoy themselves. B. Because the soap opera makes young people feel close to their people. C. Because the viewers can find themselves in the soap opera characters. D. Because the young people have to bear the responsibilities for their troubles. 4. What can we learn from the passage? CDA. College students like soap operas more than any other social groups. B. Young people of sixties liked soap operas more than people today. C. Young viewers have turned themselves from the seriousness of sixties to enjoyment now. D. The young as a whole are trying to look for happy love but in vain. 5. What message does the author want to convey to us? BA. The people’s favorites to drama works have been changed for a long time. B. The people’s favorites to drama works change along with the times. C. The people’s favorites to drama works is changed by the soap opera. D. The people’s favorites have changed the drama works. Passage 2 People have been talking about health for a long time because people know the importance of it. People’s understanding of health also becomes deeper with the progress in scientific research. Recently the term “health” has come to have a wider meaning than it used to. It no longer means just the absence of illness. Today, health means the well-being of your body, your mind and your relationship with other people. This new concept of health is closely related to another term-quality of life. Quality of life is the degree of overall satisfaction that a person gets from life. Why has the emphasis of health shifted from the absence of disease to a broader focus on the quality of a person’s life? One reason for this has to do with the length and conditions of life that people can now expect. Medical advances have made it possible for people today to live longer, healthier lives. Imagine for a moment that you were born in the year 1900. You could have expected on average to live until about the age of 47. In contrast, if you were born in the year 1999, you could expect to live to the age of 75. 6. ____B______ leads to people’s deeper understanding of health. A. Common knowledge C. Better conditions of living B. Progress in scientific research D. Quality of life7. According to the passage, to people of today, health means ____D_______.大工《大学英语 3》课程考试 模拟试卷(A) 第 3 页 共9页 A. absence of illness C. good conditions of livingB. a long life D. overall satisfaction with life8. The emphasis of health has shifted nowadays because _______A____. A. people enjoy better conditions of living and they can live longer B. people pay more attention to their physical health, not their mental health C. people have realized the importance of mental well-being D. people are inspired by medical advances 9. We can infer from the passage ___B_______. A. nowadays the emphasis of health has a broader focus because of improvements in the quality of food B. the overall quality of people’s lives improved greatly in the 20th century C. those who never fall ill are the truly healthy people D. those who were born before 1900 could not have lived until now 10. This passage is mainly about _____A_____. A. different understandings of the term “health” C. the importance of quality living Passage 3 How men first learnt to inv in other words, the origin of language is a mystery. All we really know is that men, unlike animals, somehow invented certain sounds to express thought and feelings, actions and things, so that they could communi and that later they agreed upon certain signs, called letters, which could be combined to present those sounds, and which could be written down. Those sounds, whether spoken or written in letters, we call words. The power of words, then, lies in their associations C the things they bring up before our minds. Words become filled with meaning
and the longer we live, the more certain words recall to us the glad and sa and the more we read and learn, the more the number of words that mean something increases. Great writers are those who not only have great thoughts but also express these thoughts in words which appeal powerfully to our minds and emotions. This charming and telling use of words is what we call literary style. Above all, the real poet is a master of words. He can convey his meaning in words which sing like music and which by their position and association can move men to tears. We should therefore learn to choose our words carefully and use them accurately or they will make our speech silly and vulgar. 11. The origin of language is ___D________.大工《大学英语 3》课程考试 模拟试卷(A) 第 4 页 共9页B. improving the quality of life D. people’s expectations of a long and healthy life A. a legend handed down from the past C. a question difficult to answer 12. What is true about words? CB. a matter that is hidden or secret D. a problem not yet solvedA. They are used to express feelings only. C. They are simply sounds. 13. The real power of words lies in their ____D_________. A. properties C. peculiarity 14. By “association” the author means _____B_____. A. a special quality C. an appearance which is puzzlingB. They can not be written down. D. They are mysterious.B. characteristics D. representative functionB. a joining of ideas in the mind D. a strange feature A15. Which of the following statements about the real poet is NOT true? A. He is no more than a master of words. B. He can convey his ideas in words which sing like music. C. He can move men to tears. D. His style is always charming.Part III Vocabulary & Structure(本大题共 20 小题,每小题 1 分,共 20 分) 小题, (Directions: There are twenty incomplete sentences in this part. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the ONE answer that best completes the sentence. Then write your answer on the ANSWER SHEET. 1. Two thousand dollars ______D___ enough for the car. A. being B. were C. are D. is2. You shouldn’t ____C____ your time like that, B you have to finish your school work tonight. A. cut B. do C. kill D. kick3. Do you know the man _____C____ under the apple tree? A. lay B. lain C. lying D. laying4. Tom, what did you do with my documents? I have never seen such a _____B___ and disorder! A. mass B. mess C. guess D. bus5. Eggs, though rich in nourishments, have _____C____ of fat. A. a large number B. the large number C. a large amount共9页D. the large amount大工《大学英语 3》课程考试 模拟试卷(A) 第 5 页 6. To maintain the city’s status as the most popular tourist destination in Asia, public health inspectors visit restaurants and hotel kitchens ___D________. A. definitely B. especially C. fortunately D. regularly7. Before falling asleep, Helen ______B___ the day’s happenings. However, she couldn’t recall who put forward that plan in the first place. A. repeated B. reviewed C. reported D. retained8. It’s important for you to make a list of your tasks in order of _____C___ when you work on a project. A. suggestion B. goal C. priority D. tip9. New businesses ____A_____ in this area due to the new policy adopted recently. A. thrive B. succeed C. complete D. achieve10. I was surprised by the ____D_____ of so many people at the meeting. A. example B. record C. goal D. presence11. He didn’t act like a gentleman as he made several ____C_____ comments about his opponent with whom he would compete for the same post. A. discouraging B. lucky C. unfavorable D. favorable12. As nobody here knows what is wrong with the machine, we must send for an engineer to __A____ the problem. A. handle B. raise C. face D. pose13. In Africa, many families live in severe poverty and many children ______B____ famine every year. A. die away B. die from C. die out D. die for14. The thief had been sentenced to a fine of $1,000. Was the judge too _____B_____ on him? A. serious B. severe C. strict D. strong15. I can never know what my boss is going to do next. There always seems to be a ______C___ between her word and action. A. question B. problem C. contradiction D. dilemma16. The citizens held a special ___B______ in honor of the father and the government promised to pay for the rest of the son’s schooling. A. destruction B. celebration C. construction D. instruction17. However, we have also realized that globalization can have very ____A_____ effects on both individuals and the society as a whole, which we can’t afford to ignore. A. negative B. positive C. pessimistic共9页D. optimistic大工《大学英语 3》课程考试 模拟试卷(A) 第 6 页 18. It is generally _____A____ that stress is caused by too much work. A. assumed B. resumed C. consumed D. perfumed19. Bankruptcy is a common _____C____ in an economic recession, domestically and internationally. A. appearance B. reaction C. phenomenon D. situation20. Seeing that a ____A_____ rock blocked the road, both the doctors and the patient were overcome with despair. A. massive B. solid C. puzzle-like D. tinyPart IV Cloze(本大题共 10 小题,每小题 1 分,共 10 分) ( 小题,Directions: There are ten blanks in the following passage. For each blank there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. You should choose the ONE that best fits into the passage. Then write your answer on the ANSWER SHEET. Nowadays most people decide quite early what kind of work they would do. When I was at school, we had to choose 1 C when we were fifteen. I chose scientific subjects. “ 2 B , scientists will earn a lot of money,” my 3 C I decided that I would neverparents said. For three years I tried to learn physics and chemistry, but in the be a scientist. It was a long time4 A I told my parents that I wasn’t happy at school. So my father said, “Well,the best thing to do now is to look for a job.” I 5 C about it with my friends Frank and Lesley. 6B 7C of them could suggest anything, but they I was still in bed, someone phoned, “Is thatpromised that they would ask their friends. A few days laterMiss Jenkins?” a man’s voice asked. “I know your hobby is photography and I’ve got a job that might interest you in my clothes factory. My name is Mr. Thomson.” I decided to see him. I was so excited that I almost forgot B goodbye to my mother. I arrived a bit early and when Mr. Thomson came he asked me if I 9 A waiting a long time. I replied, 10 D a 8“No, not long.” After talking to me for about 20 minutes he offered me a job C not as a photographer model! 1. A. what should study 2. A. For the future 3. A. close 4. A. before 5. A. told 6. A. Both B. what he studied B. In the future B. last B. as B. asked B. Neither C. what to study C. For future C. end C. when C. talked C. Nor共9页D. what studied D. To future D. final D. while D. said D. Not all大工《大学英语 3》课程考试 模拟试卷(A) 第 7 页 7. A. since 8. A. saying 9. A. had been 10. A. beingB. whereas B. to say B. would be B. asC. while C. speaking C. was C. to beD. before D. to speak D. might be D. butPart V Translation(本大题共 3 小题,每小题 5 分,共 15 分) 小题, (Directions: Translate the following sentences into Chinese and write your answer on the ANSWER SHEET. 1. In the room where the computer is kept, there must be no dust at all. 2. We believe that the younger generation will prove worthy of our trust. 3. The government called for the establishment of more vocational schools. 1. 存放计算机的房间里,不能有一点灰尘。 2. 我们相信,年轻一代将不会辜负我们的信任。 3. 政府号召建立更多的技术学校。Part VI Writing(本大题 1 小题,共 15 分) 小题, (Directions: Write a short essay on the following topic. You should write at least 80 words following the outline given below. My Opinion on Cell Phones1. 使用手机的好处……Itis very convenient, because it makes you contact withothers is simple and quick, you won't have to keep all expecting an important call at home. Now young people like to use mobile phone text messaging, on the Internet, listen to music, even picture. Mobile phone has a very attractive various kinds of functions, is very advanced technological product.2. 使用手机的弊端…………Aftera few days after the hard work, you finally canwith family go on vacation. When you are comfortably to lie on the beach,大工《大学英语 3》课程考试 模拟试卷(A) 第 8 页 共9页 the phone rang. You have to get the office, but found that only an unimportant customer waiting for you. Then you may want to turn phones, because you want to just threw away from work, complete loosen.3. 我的看法…………….No matter you like or don't like mobile phones, it haschanged our life, and played an important role.大工《大学英语 3》课程考试 模拟试卷(A) 第 9 页共9页
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。404 Not Found"阳光街拍"倡导者,正确欣赏女性的美,每一条街都有3A的风景!
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
只需一步, 快速开始
签约|、、&
Nicolebaby是3A的认证自拍会员,所有作品均为原创自拍作品!
视频|、、优酷&
宣传论坛,免费换取最高论坛权限!
VIP|其他、视频&
VIP专属视频,在线播放
全网招募民间街拍大师,推荐成功者奖励100元街拍币。
常用的链接、功能等。
今日推荐作品