以上搜索结果不满意?试试网页搜索
&2018 Baidu
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APP唯美英语歌词(知道出自哪首歌)_百度知道
唯美英语歌词(知道出自哪首歌)
我有更好的答案
Youth means a temperamental predominanc
Just One Last Dance最后一曲Translated by Recco
Just one last dance....oh baby...just one last dance   最后一曲 哦 亲爱的 最后一曲    We meet in the night in the Spanish café   那个夜晚 我们在西班牙咖啡馆相遇  I look in your eyes just don't know what to say  望着你的双眸 心有千言竟无语  It feels like I'm drowning in salty water  泪水已令我尽陷沉溺    A few hours left 'til the sun's gonna rise  几个时辰过后 阳光便要升起  tomorrow will come an it's time to realize  明日终将到来   our love has finished forever   爱情永远分离    how I wish to come with you (wish to come with you)   多想和你一起(和你一起)  how I wish we make it through   多想共同继续    Just one last dance  最后一曲  before we say goodbye  再说别离  when we sway and turn round and round and round  一次次挥手转身   it's like the first time  初次相遇般难舍难离  Just one more chance   再多一次机会  hold me tight and keep me warm   紧紧拥抱 充满爱意  cause the night is getting cold  因夜已渐冷  and I don't know where I belong  我意乱情迷  Just one last dance   最后一曲    The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar   夜光美酒 琴声(吉它)响起  I'll never forget how romantic they are   浪漫之夜 永难忘记  but I know, tomorrow I'll lose the one I love   我知道明日将痛失吾爱  There's no way to come with you   永远不能再相偎相依  it's the only thing to do   舍此无它    Just one last dance  最后一曲  before we say goodbye  再说别离  when we sway and turn round and round and round  一次次挥手转身   it's like the first time  初次相遇般难舍难离  Just one more chance   再多一次机会  hold me tight and keep me warm   紧紧拥抱 充满爱意  cause the night is getting cold  因夜已渐冷  and I don't know where I belong  我意乱情迷  Just one last dance, just one more chance, just one last dance  最后一曲 最后一次 最后一曲
Dying In The Sun 融逝于太阳下 Do you remember 你是否忆起 The things we used to say? 那些我们曾经的喃喃细语? I feel so nervous 我感到如此忐忑不安 When I think of yesterday 每每想起以往 How could I let things get to me so bad? 我怎么能让那些事情使我如此悲伤 How did I let things get to me? 我怎么能让那些事情还存于我脑海 Like dying in the sun 仿如融逝于太阳下 Like dying in the sun 仿如融逝于太阳下 Like dying in the sun 仿如融逝于太阳下 Like dying 仿如融逝一样 Will you hold on to me 你的臂弯是否会搀扶起我 I am feeling frail 我感到我是如此的脆弱易碎 Will you hold on to me 你的臂弯是否会搀扶起我 We will never fail 我们是绝不屈服的 I wanted to be so perfect you see 我想要当你眼中的美丽之最 I wanted to be so perfect 我想要当美丽之最 Like dying in the sun 仿如融逝于太阳下 Like dying in the sun 仿如融逝于太阳下 Like dying in the sun 仿如融逝于太阳下 Like dying 仿如融逝一样
My All(中英对照版)
i am thinking of u.我想起了你。in my sleepless solitude tonight.在这孤枕难眠的夜晚。if it wrong 2 love u.如果爱你是个错误。then my heart just won't let me be right.然而我的内心无法解脱。'cause i drowned in u.因为我迷恋你。and i won pull through.而且我无法度过难关。without u by my side.没有你在我身旁。i give my all 2 have.我愿付出我的所有。just one more night with u.换得与你共聚一晚。i risk my life 2 feel.我原用我的生命做赌注去感受。ur body next 2 mine.你拥我入怀的那一刻。'cause i can go on.因为我无法继续-living in the memory of our song.生活在我们如歌的回忆里。i give my all 4 ur love tonight.我愿付出我的所有换得你今晚的爱。baby can u feel me ? 宝贝,你能否感受到我的心意?imagining i looking in ur eyes.当我看着对你的憧憬。i can see u clearly.我无法明确的了解你。vividly emblazoned in my mind.你是我心中鲜明的纹章。and yet u so far.你离我如此遥远。like a distant star.就象那远方的星星。i wishing on tonight.我渴望今晚。i give my all 2 have.我愿付出我的所有。just one more night with u.换得与你共聚一晚。i risk my life 2 feel.我原用我的生命做赌注去感受。ur body next 2 mine.你拥我入怀的那一刻。'cause i can go on.因为我无法继续-living in the memory of our song.生活在我们如歌的回忆里。i give my all 4 ur love tonight.我愿付出我的所有换得你今晚的爱。i give my all 2 have.我愿付出我的所有。just one more night with u.换得与你共聚一晚。i risk my life 2 feel.我原用我的生命做赌注去感受。ur body next 2 mine.你拥我入怀的那一刻。'cause i can go on.因为我无法继续-living in the memory of our song.生活在我们如歌的回忆里。i give my all 4 ur love tonight.我愿付出我的所有换得你今晚的爱。give my all 4 ur love.tonight !
Rihanna - “Take a Bow” How about a round of applause (给你的)掌声如何 A standing ovation (我)起来(为你)鼓掌 You look so dumb right now 你现在看起来有点麻木 Standing outside my house 呆站在我家门外 Trying to apologize 试著想道歉 You’re so ugly when you cry 你哭起来 还真丑 Please, just cut it out 行行好 就别再装了 [Chorus] Don’t tell me you’re sorry cuz you’re not 别说啥对不起 因为你根本没觉得对不起我 Baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught 亲爱的,当我知道你抱歉只是因为你被发现(说谎) But you put on quite a show 但你的确演了一出很棒的戏 You really had me going 你真的已让我相信 But now it’s time to go 但现在是离开的时候了 Curtain’s finally closing 一切终于落幕 That was quite a show 那真是一场精彩绝伦的表演 Very entertaining 娱乐性十足 But it’s over now 但现在 什麼都结束了 Go on and take a bow 所以,鞠躬答谢吧 Grab your clothes and get gone 收拾你的衣服 消失在我眼前 You better hurry up before the sprinklers come on 你最好在细雨来临前赶快离开 Talkin’ about, girl, I love you, you’re the one 别再虚情假意的说什麼 女孩, 我爱你,你是我的唯一 This just looks like the re-run 这只是像你的表演重新开演 Please, what else is on 拜托,还有什么新花样 And the award for the best liar goes to you 最佳说谎奖将归你 For makin' me believe 因为你让我相信 That you could be faithful to me 你对我是忠实的 Let's hear your speech 让我们来听听你的演说 oh...
LOVIN' YOU 爱着你 (Music & Lyrics by Minnie Riperton & Richard Rudolph) Loving you is easy 'cause you're beautiful, 爱上你很容易,因为你如此美丽 And making love with you is all I wanna do. 而与你缠绵是我心愿唯一所系 Loving you is more then just a dream come true, 爱着你,不只是一个美梦成真 And everything that I do is out of loving you. 而我所做的一切都是出于爱你 No one else can make me feel the colors that you bring. 没有人能够让我感受到你所带来的色彩艳丽 Stay with me while we grow old 陪伴在我身边,直到我们年华老去 And we will live each day in springtime. 而我们将春天般的度过每一个日子 'Cause loving you has made my life so beautiful, 因为爱着你使我的生命变得如此美丽 And everyday of my life is filled with loving you. 而我每一天的生命都盈满了对你的爱意 Loving you, I see your soul come shining through, 爱着你,我看见你的灵魂闪闪发光而来 And every time that we, oohh.. 而每一次当我们,噢 I'm more in love with you. 我就越来越爱你 No one else can make me feel the colors that you bring, 没有人能够让我感受到你所带来的色彩艳丽 Stay with me while we grow old 陪伴在我身边,直到我们年华老去 And we will live each day in springtime. 而我们将春天般的度过每一个日子 'Cause loving you is easy 'cause you're beautiful, 因为爱上你很容易,因为你如此美丽 And every day of my life is filled with loving you. 而我每一天的生命都盈满了对你的爱意 Loving you, I see your soul come shining through, 爱着你,我看见你的灵魂闪闪发光而来 And every time that we, oohh.. 而每一次当我们,噢 I'm more in love with you. 我就越来越爱你
本回答被网友采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Access denied | www.wishafriend.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.wishafriend.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (d16e02-ua98).good night
you是什么意思_good night
you在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
good night
you是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
good night
you是什么意思 good night
you在线翻译 good night
you什么意思 good night
you的意思 good night
good night
yougood night
you 双语例句1. There will be time to eat with your sister about their good ah, when the time I'll go with you to understand inquire inquire about the " back Xilv Xu Feng, Cai went to Chong Yang, Fei Zou busy work day and night, love sister her husband frequently assignment, in order that they can come together too hard."&&&&有时间让你姐约他们一起吃饭好了啊,到时我陪你一起去了解打探打探"徐明峰回了西吕,蔡辉去了苍阳,邹建飞工作忙的不分昼夜,love姐老公经常外派,要想他们能聚一起太难了。"2. You give your hand to me Then you say hello I can hardly speak My heart is beating so And anyone can tell You think you know me well But you don't know me No, you don't know the one Who dreams of you at night And longs to kiss your lips And longs to hold you tight Oh I'm just a friend That's all I've ever been'Cause you don't know me For I never knew The art of making love Though my heart aches With love for you Afraid and shy I've let my chance to go by The chance that you might Love me, too You give your hand to me And then you say good-byeI watch you walk away Beside the lucky guy You'll never never know The one who loves you so Well, you don't know me You give your hand to me, baby Then you say good-byeI watch you walk away Beside the lucky guy No, no, you'll never ever know The one who loves you so Well, you don't know me&&&&你让你的手给我,然后你打一声招呼,我差点说不出话来,我的心跳等,并任何人都可以告诉你,你想知道我的好,但你不知道我没有,你不知道一个人的梦想,你在夜间渴望亲吻你的嘴唇和渴望你拥有紧哦,我只是一个朋友,那都是我所见过been'cause你不知道我,我从来知道艺术做爱,我虽然心痛,爱你害怕和害羞,我已经让我的有机会去的机会,也许你爱我,你太让你的手给我,然后你说好byei看你走,旁边的幸运儿你永远都不知道谁爱着你这么好,哟美国不知道我,你给你的手给我,英航届时,你说好byei看你走,旁边的幸运儿不,不,青 u'll永远知道谁爱着你这么好,你不知道我3. \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD3. And it`s just too cold You show me true friend Baby I was so so You might as well call me physically You know, you got me only into extremes I can`t believe it And don`t know what to think Sometime I bound I was love to sit Now it`s so sick Cause they ain`t without love Only have dreams wasn`t enough And I know I fell good time`s come I thought these days, things are done and become word are made Angels came but they left two days Had no choose but the way Personnel burning empty Still this can`t be But we`re even not not that happy Hotel motel it`s hot in hell free from myself But now left no home I want you to know I never would have all Figure out that we are a king now It could have been forever Now it`s bring me down The heart now the know up and down we go Put myself too close got burnt night tones It feels like I`m sinking in the dead sea Don`t we space salty So empty It`s like a sofa before become This song is over now so we`ve are on&&&&它的只是天太冷,你让我真正的朋友,宝宝我是如此,所以你还不如叫我身体,你知道,你明白我只有到极端,我不相信它,不知道该想什么了一段时间i约束我爱坐在现在的,所以生病的原因,他们也不是没有爱,只有梦想是不够的,我知道我下降的好时机的来我还以为这些天来,这样做,并成为文字都是天使来到但是,他们离开两天了,没有选择,但道路人事燃烧空仍是不能,但我们甚至没有人认为快乐酒店汽车旅馆,它的热地狱,不受自己,但现在没有留下在家时我要让你知道我从未想到自己会全部出来,我们是国王,现在,它可能会被永远的,现在它的带我下来的心,现在知道了,下,我们去把自己太接近弄得焦头烂额的夜铃声感觉像我沉沦在死海,我们不咸空间,使空洞,它就像一个沙发前,成为这首歌是现在,让我们都对4. Who love my downfall and it's just too cold you show me true friend baby i was so so you might as well call me up physically you know, you got me only into extremes and i can't believe it and don't know what to think sometime around it was so love-sick now it's so sick cause they ain't doubt love your hint is apart and the day between us wasn't enough and i know i feel good time's come i thought they stay, things are done and become word-made angels came but they left two day had you slip away listen now burning empty still this can't be but even now we're not that happy hotel motel it's hot in hell free from myself but now left with no home i want you to know i never would have all figure out that when you came now it could have been forever now it does bring me down the high now the low up and down we go put myself too close got burnt night tones it feels like i'm sinking in the dead sea don't we care the space inside us so empty it's like it's over before be gone this song is over now so was i want&&&&谁爱我的灭亡它的公正太冷你给我看真正的朋友宝宝我是这么这么你还不如叫我了身体你知道,你明白我只有到极端我不能相信这更不知道该怎么想围绕某个时候,它是如此爱生病现在,它的病事业,他们是不会怀疑的爱你的暗示是,除了及国庆,我们之间是不足够而我知道我感觉很好,当时的来我还以为他们留下来,这样做,并成为词国产天使来到,但他们离开二天你已经失去了听燃烧空仍不能但即使是现在,我们没那么开心酒店汽车旅馆,它的热地狱,不受自己但现在只剩下没有家我要你知道我从未想到自己会所有图说,当你来到现在它可能会被永远现在它并带我下来高,现在低向上与向下走把自己太接近弄得焦头烂额的夜晚铃声感觉就像我沉没在死海我们不小心的空间在我们的内心世界,使空它就像它的超过前一去不返这首歌是现在这样做主要是我想5. 911查询·英语单词5. Who love my downfall and it's just too cold you show me true friend baby i was so so you might as well call me up physically you know, you got me only into extremes and i can't believe it and don't know what to think sometime around it was so love-sick now it's so sick cause they ain't doubt love your hint is apart and the day between us wasn't enough and i know i feel good time's come i thought they stay, things are done and become word-made angels came but they left you day had you slip away listen now burning empty still this can't be but even now we're not that happy hotel motel it's hot in hell free from myself but now left with no home i never would have all figure out that when you came now it could have been forever now it does bring me down the high now the low up and down we go put myself too close got burnt night tones it feels like i'm sinking in the dead sea don't we care the space inside us so empty it's like it's over before be gone this song is over now so was i want&&&&谁爱我的垮台它太冷您能让我真正的朋友婴儿我是如此如此你不妨打电话给我,身体你知道,你有我只到极端我不能相信不知道该怎么想大约在它是如此爱生病现在它生病原因是怀疑他们的爱除了您的提示是和我们之间的天是不够的我知道我感觉很好,时间的来我以为他们留下来,也做词,成为国产天使来到但他们离开了你一天当时你溜走现在听燃烧空还不能这样但即使是现在我们并不开心酒店汽车旅馆是在地狱里自由炎热,我自己但现在剩下没有家我从来没有拥有一切数字指出,现在当你来到它可能已永远现在它使我失望现在的高,低向上和向下我们去把自己放在太近焦头烂额晚上铃声这感觉就像我在死海沉没我们不关心我们体内的空间,让空它就像它的面前消失了这首歌已经过去,所以我想是6. Every morning l eat an apple, for it has much Vitamin C, which can make me feel strong, l like playing baseball with my friends three times a week after school, of course, l love McDonald, too, But l try to eat the food there only once a month, After supper, l always take a walk in our garden with my month for half an hour, Then l do my homework, l sleep about seven hours every night, But l don'n feel tired, Good food and esercise help me to study better, And l'm tall, you konw, l'm 1.76 meters tall now.&&&&每天早上我吃一个苹果,因为它富含维生素C,这可以使我变得强壮。放学后,我喜欢和我的朋友一起打棒球,每星期三次。我也喜欢吃麦当劳,但我只吃过一次。晚饭后,我总是和妈妈在花园散步半小时,然后做作业。我每晚大约睡七个小时。但我不觉得疲劳,好的食物和运动使我学习得更好,而且我很高,你知道,我现在有1.76米高了。7. 7. Thus!!! without you - pursued by the goodness of mankind hither and thither - which I as little want to deserve as I deserve it - Humility of man towards man - it pains me - and when I consider myself in relation to the universe, what am I and what is He - whom we call the greatest - and yet - herein lies the divine in man - I weep when I reflect that you will probably not receive the first report from me until Saturday - Much as you love me - I love you more - But do not ever conceal yourself from me - good night - As I am taking the baths I must go to bed - Oh God - so near!&&&&到处是善意的追随者,我觉得不配这样,也不愿有这种礼遇-人对人的谦卑使我心痛。当我在宇宙的整体中观察我自己是什么,而世上-们所称为最伟大的人物又是什么的时候,我想起你,也许你在星期六才能-到我的第一次消息,这时我哭起来。也许你有过爱情,可我对你的爱情更-浓厚。在我面前,决不要把你自己隐-起来。祝你晚安。我必须去睡了。8. Bridge Still under the setting sun lamp Aperture in the yellow egg with me Man Manao In fact, Aoyao stay up late or not important The key may come his way through a single-plank bridge Oh Ji Guo Mengzi County, said the bridge envy scholar Yang Vermicelli soup hidden under the hot calm to rely on I did not love the girl's escargot help Only occasionally read Jack Lights are turned off and then fall asleep silently The thick eye socket with me Note I hope that lamp is too early dawn helpless Cold wind continues to unbridled pride I can only forget to spring Hu Xinting Mengzi Yibieleikuang Oil umbrella in the rain you must not homesick Dali scholar looking into the Shing Mun When it returns home Jurenjiebang Caijiedengzhang I do not know well to examination Kao Dehao Only official day to take care of whole family Mother's home in Hunters also children at an early date Red boat up to marry the girl back to the bridge on the warm Nawan Heavy examination of spirits with me In a touch of warmth around the Pillow Behind a hundred flowers no longer enchanting Hometown of scenery only Qiao Wake up around the middle of the night is still the world's brain Can you pay to do do some part-time title in three shifts Simply dream of the time used Note Aunt corridor every day in their preaching China smart kids When the well-known scientists The development of promising Do some white-collar workers in the future Respected the authority of the Red River seventh State of the list Assistant county magistrate way into officialdom Miss eventually invited in the door Baitang Xianqijiaru bridge over the table at home fragrance Ya know, I do not go well Road House Only a good idea of aspiring to be an official day of drafting I had the burden back to the people Wangui Wushirenfei no choice but do so anyway days wearing on like years Xinhui The strong spirits with me thinking In a touch of smoke around my heart Mudi half of the play's melancholy Lost Jalan people did not worry Show In the face of the door and the neighbors started to turn east southerly Southerly turn to the north west Cuocheng tornado Next to very poor family quarrel is quasi-Fang Ge Shuai Dongxi rhythm section from time to time to rap Small noisy affair Teng Fang Na Ying Usually choose to make divorce fever vienna version of the Golden Hall Uncle downstairs to continue to slow Please do not shake the maternal grandmother Bridge Hush!&&&&过桥 台灯下依然夕照蛋黄色的光圈在陪我慢慢熬熬夜还是熬药其实都不重要关键得走过冲过挤过独木桥哦说到过桥蒙自县羡慕杨秀才米线鸡汤冷静底下藏着滚烫依靠我没爱人帮田螺的姑娘只是偶尔翻翻心灵鸡汤然后默默关灯睡着浓浓的眼圈陪我备考台灯盼破晓无奈尚早寒意继续吹放肆骄傲我只能把春天忘掉蒙自湖心亭一别泪框雨中油伞你莫要思乡走进大理城门秀才仰望何时举人揭榜荣归故里彩结灯张我不知晓去赶考考得好不好只愿一日为官能够照顾一家老小母亲家中盼盼儿早日还撑来大红船再娶回姑娘放在桥底那碗温暖浓浓的烈酒陪我赶考淡淡的温暖在枕边绕身后百花香不再妖娆唯独故乡的风景俏半夜醒来世界还在左右大脑能不能付你钟点做做做题三班倒干脆梦里的时间也拿来备考天天楼道中阿姨们的说教中国小孩聪明当科学家出名发展很有前景将来做做白领权威受人尊敬红河州第七名入榜辅佐县令辗转进入官场终将小姐请来门中拜堂桥已过贤妻嫁入家中桌上飘香我不知晓衙府道走得好不好只愿一日为官胸中抱负得以起草我早去晚归百姓担子背无奈物是人非迂腐度日如年愤愤不平心灰浓浓的烈酒陪我思考淡淡的炊烟在心头绕吹奏的牧笛一半惆怅惹迷途的人愁未展邻居开始和面对门东风转南风南风转北风把西风搓成龙卷风隔壁家庭关系很差放歌准是吵架摔东西有节奏时不时来段rap 小吵邓丽君外遇放那英闹离婚通常会选择发烧版vienna金色大厅楼下大叔继续慢摇请别到外婆桥嘘!9. Yea, you could trust me, haha La la la la la Oooooh I don't care about nothing else my baby (Baby I don't care) All I care is bout being here for you And I won't stare at nobody else my baby (Promise I won't stare) Cuz all I need is you To all the ladies in our lives, you heard Strong independent women, come on Yea, huh [Verse 1: Fat Joe] What you think gangstas don't cry get hurt by lies Times you embarrassed me I swallowed my pride I'm tired of telling you I got nothing to hide I'm in the studio at night you think I'm out with the guys Every time I speak to you you got something to say According to you i must be crushing all day All I'm askin you for is to be more trusting I'm outta town all the time and don't accuse you of nothing Picture me creepin with a chick on tour When you love my sons as if it was yours I know at times you feel alone cuz I'm not at home That's why every few hours I pick up the phone To reassure you my love is more then a scene I adore you my wife my Colombian queen I promise to never stray I'm honored everyday To have a woman like you in the life of Jose [Verse 2: Armageddon] Yea how I'm supposed to start this First and first you my queen goddess My moon my earth the wisdom to a nigga's knowledge I swear to god it amazes me how you stay in college And still manage to raise my baby boy when I'm gone and Touring making dollars assuming that you know that I love you but regardless I feel its time I showed, you bless you with this ring, now that's Something to hold you down till a nigga come back Me and my lady got history this worth she deserves More then this cold world is giving me to share with her word And I don't care about nothing else except my girl Not myself no one else just my girl You bring life to my world you give me strength to go on And face life even when it seems all hopes gone Labeled my wife but you truly exceed the title You my future my happiness my heart my idol I promise girl, that Haha This is going out to you, you and you and you [Verse 3: Fat Joe] To all the ladies out there if you love your man You need to hold your man embrace your man And just grab his hand repeat after me I promise to stay true and give you all of me Whether he's locked down or on the grind Or whether hes out of work or at work all the time You need to trust that man and respect that man And you get what you feel you deserve from that man, and Cuz I need somebody who will stand by me Through the good times and bad times who will always...&&&&雅,你可以相信我,haha 香格里拉香格里拉香格里拉香格里拉香格里拉 oooooh 我不关心什么都没有我的宝宝所有我关心的是布特在这里为你我不会盯着别人我的宝宝 cuz所有我需要的是你(所有我需要,所有我需要的婴儿)所有女士们,在我们的生活中,您听到强烈的独立的妇女,来对雅,许 [诗1 :发乔] 是什么,您认为gangstas ,不要哭受到伤害,由所在时代的你我,我不好意思地吞噬了我的骄傲我已经厌倦了告诉你,我没有什么要隐瞒我在录音室在夜间,您认为我与球员每一次我发言给你,你得到的东西说据你我必须粉碎所有天所有我askin你是要更多的信任我outta城市所有的时间和不要指责你无关图片我creepin与鸡巡回赛当你爱我的儿子,因为如果这是你我知道,有时你觉得单靠cuz我不在家这就是为什么每几个小时领取手机向你保证我的爱是那么多的一个镜头我喜欢你我的妻子我的哥伦比亚皇后我保证从来没有杂散我很荣幸,每天有一女,喜欢你在学校的生活圣荷西 [诗2 :世界末日] 雅如何,我要开始,这第一,首先,您我的皇后大道中的女神我的月亮我的地球上的智慧,一nigga的知识我发誓,以上帝amazes我你如何留在高校还有管理,以提高我的男婴当我经历了和旅游决策美元,假设你知道我爱你,但无论我觉得其当时我表明,您保佑你这个戒指,现在的一些持有你到一nigga回来我和我夫人的历史了,这值得她值得更那么这寒冷的世界,让我与大家分享她的字我不关心什么都没有,除了我的女孩不是自己没有其他人只是我的女孩您带来的生活我的世界你给我的力量去对面对生活,即使它似乎所有的希望了标示为我的妻子,但你真正超过标题你我的未来我的幸福,我的心我的偶像我答应的女孩,haha 这是走出去,你和你和你 [诗3 :发乔] 所有女士们,在那里如果你爱你的男子您需要握住您的男子拥抱你的男子和公正的抓住了他的手重复后,我我答应留下来真正的给你所有的我是否他的锁定或其上的磨住户开支统计调查,或是否出于工作或在工作中的所有时间你必须相信,男子和尊重人你会得到什么,你觉得你值得从该名男子,和 cuz我需要有人谁将会站在我的通过好的时候,和谁坏的时代将永远。。。10. I do not know to avoid the last love is love is not counted I do not know the love of preparedness be regarded as the last is love I want to love you, But I do not know how to love I am very greedy Even if we have broke up I would also like you love me Even if the so-called break-up is I have put forward I would also like you to be my lover I am very bad, is not it Fool, your good I remember The bad thing is that I I think I should try to love you But I just can not keep I know that I will love you and I know that But I am not I am afraid to hurt me selfish I am afraid of hurting other people more afraid of hurting their own Why do you love me do I had a loved one should not If, if I can love, I will love you I like your smile to me I like you told me angry I like you for me jealous I like you I Shuiai I like your idea of the time smashed I like you provoke me happy I like you give me meal delivery I remember you every day, give me a call I remember that night you downstairs in my home, I was moved to cry I remember those logs you gave me the I remember you Shuiai I I remember every time I feel bad when you are head-rub me get my laugh I remember you jealous look makes me happy I remember those touched by those happy But, these are then passed Can only be recalled Bar Far the most dear, Now, I like as long as you remember As long as I remember I remember once I have appeared in your life I remember once we fall in love too I remember I just remember I like the Enough&&&&我不知道要避免最后的爱是不计算我不知道爱的事件被看作是最后的是爱我所希望的方式来爱你,但我不知道如何去爱我很贪婪即使我们已经分手了我还想知道你会爱我即使所谓的分手是我所提出的我也希望你能成为我的爱人我很糟糕,不是它我记得傻瓜,你良好坏事是我我想我应该试着去爱你但我只是不能保存我知道我将永远爱你,我都知道但我没有我怕伤害我的自私我怕伤害他人更怕伤害自己你为什么爱我呢我有一个爱的人不应该如果我能爱,我将永远爱你我喜欢你对我笑我喜欢你对我生气我喜欢你对我的妒忌我喜欢你,我说爱我喜欢你的想法的时候砸我喜欢你惹我快乐我喜欢你给我提供我记得你的每一个日子,给我打个电话我记得那天晚上你在楼下我的家,我感动得流泪我记得那些圆木你给我的我记得你说爱我我记得每次我心情不好时,你是head-rub我发笑我记得你吃醋看起来很让我高兴我记得那些打动那些快乐的但是,然后把这些都过去了只能被召回的酒吧目前为止最亲爱的,现在,我很喜欢,只要你记住只要我记不起来了我记得我曾经出现在你的生活我记得我们一旦坠入爱河我记得,我只记得我喜欢这个足够11. Mind… Even when Find… It seeks Shine… Very love Believe… In order truth sad thing gets off and continuously for no one loneliness to do the appearance and to pray if the sky is looked up, the dear smiling face to hold and to pass through the forest of the dilemma which is closed, the thinking eternity which confront***ceeds, probably will be, * you just are from word of many thousand love to call there, because no one substituting is possible, to the sun of that sky where the smile becomes to tomorrow…* Love… Leaving, Pride… Believing, in the coming out meeting which has limited to the to draw, it is to connect the hole simply the door of the trauma which is wound truth now opening the thread dark night and stormy morning, poem of many thousand love which even this pupil desire of the it projects and probably will be compared to and to love it can replace the kindliness which you caught in the degree which alone warm it passes the pain where the is good knows, shines oath… of this chest which Heartlessly the leprosy where the flower of the sun blooms it reaches to day or the request, probably will be, * repetition&&&&&&记::::即使找到它旨在放射出相信爱情::::很悲哀,为真理而连续落谁不寂寞(1人)、外观祈祷如果天空是仰天,亲爱的笑脸,并通过举办森林的两难休息永恒的思维面对这超出,大概会有*您刚才是从1000多字,呼吁有爱心,因为没有人代薇太阳报说,那里的天空变成了微笑明天离开::::*爱情,骄傲::相信,在未来的会议中进行有限的〔茹〕画画,它连接孔干脆打开心灵的创伤,这是事实,现在伤口开话头黑夜、大风晨 1000爱情诗句许多学生连这个愿望项目可能会相比,它可以取代慈爱爱你的程度,仅处于温暖,断桥那里痛好知道闪耀的誓言::这其中无情的胸部麻风那里花一天的太阳还是要送到花开请求也许会,重复12. Mind… Even when Find… It seeks Shine… Very love Believe… In order truth sad thing gets off and continuously for no one loneliness to do the appearance and to pray if the sky is looked up, the dear smiling face to hold and to pass through the forest of the dilemma which is closed, the thinking eternity which confronts exceeds, probably will be, * you just are from word of many thousand love to call there, because no one substituting is possible, to the sun of that sky where the smile becomes to tomorrow…* Love… Leaving, Pride… Believing, in the coming out meeting which has limited to the to draw, it is to connect the hole simply the door of the trauma which is wound truth now opening the thread dark night and stormy morning, poem of many thousand love which even this pupil desire of the it projects and probably will be compared to and to love it can replace the kindliness which you caught in the degree which alone warm it passes the pain where the is good knows, shines oath… of this chest which Heartlessly the leprosy where the flower of the sun blooms it reaches to day or the request, probably will be, * repetition&&&&&&记::::即使找到它旨在放射出相信爱情::::很悲哀,为真理而连续落谁不寂寞(1人)、外观祈祷如果天空是仰天,亲爱的笑脸,并通过举办森林的两难休息永恒的思维面对这超出,大概会有*您刚才是从1000多字,呼吁有爱心,因为没有人代薇太阳报说,那里的天空变成了微笑明天离开::::*爱情,骄傲::相信,在未来的会议中进行有限的〔茹〕画画,它连接孔干脆打开心灵的创伤,这是事实,现在伤口开话头黑夜、大风晨 1000爱情诗句许多学生连这个愿望项目可能会相比,它可以取代慈爱爱你的程度,仅处于温暖,断桥那里痛好知道闪耀的誓言::这其中无情的胸部麻风那里花一天的太阳还是要送到花开请求也许会,重复13. Sleep, baby, dont look at me good night and kiss you goodbye give me a little hug summer's gonna say goodbye comes the winter wind blowing your hair youre beautiful i never said but it is true i love you goodnight, i say it from my heart goodnight, i say it with endless pain goodnight, i say it but i cry goodnight, are you sleeping with another one..&&&&&&也对 海的思念延绵不绝没错日出日落那么洒脱听我说听我唱我不要随声附和海边陪我日出日落很久走不出他的世界别笑我你不懂我的感觉快走开别理我这样累了累了就睡了那不是我那不是我你只是道听途说我面对着大海我敞不开胸怀我否定了一切本该有的对白 can you,stay with me all the time,all the time ,all the time。。。14. 14. Just in case I never see your face again Just in case the worst was meant to happen Just in case tomorrow never come there is something you should know I've given you every bit of the man I am I know at times it wasn`t pretty but it was all I had I never held back not one lil bit and the world can attest to this And baby you flipped my program upside down I was a hustler and player girl before I met you I'd drink a lil something then hit a lil something But how you made a difference, look what i've been missing You got my life together and I thank you forever I really used to throw a lot But I do one every night and sometimes I had two But all that done changed my game my frame of mind you got it right And I love you life girl I love you for life There was so many times I wasn`t there for you And for everyone of those times I hated myself for The way I went about it the ups and the downs one foot in while the other foots out Loving on you loving on another and I ain't no different from any of the brothers What I did to you right here right now in this here place In this here space as my heart pour out as I state my case as I break it down To tell you where I'm coming from so you`ve seen the good you`ve done So you`ve feel the change you`ve made stay with me everyday I was a hustler and player girl before I met you i'd drink a lil something then hit a lil something But how you made a differenc, look what i've been missing You got my life together and I thank you forever I really used to throw a lot But I do one every night and sometimes I had two But now all that done changed my game my frame of mind you got it right And I love you life yo I love you for life Girl if I died tonight before I wake Know that you touched my life in oh so many ways And sugar this song is this I had to give would you remember Remember my heart remember it was good remember that I tried as long as I could Remember that I gave till I had nothing else remember my voice I was a hustler and player girl before I met you I'd drink a lil something then hit a lil something But how you made a difference, look what i've been missing You got my life together and I thank you forever I really used to throw a lot before I met you But I do one every night and sometimes I had two But all that has changed my game my frame of mind you got it right And I love you life yo I love you for life wooah woooaah woooaah Remember (X15) yeah yeah yeah woooah Won't you remember?&&&&&&只是在案件我从来没有看到你的脸再次只是在最坏的情况下,是指发生只是在案件明日来从未有一些东西你应该知道我已经给你的每一点,该名男子我我知道,有时是不漂亮,但它是所有我曾我从来没有举行回到没有一个律位和世界可以证明这一点和你的婴儿翻转我的程序倒我是一个骗子和球员的女孩之前,我遇见你我要喝一律的东西,然后按下一莉儿的东西而是你如何作出了差异,看看有什么我已经失踪你明白我的生活在一起,我感谢你永远我真的用来丢了很多但我一每晚有时候我有两个但所有所做的改变了我的游戏我的心态,你明白它的权利和我爱你生活的女孩,我爱你一生有这么多的时候,我是不是有你并为每个人都对这些时候,我痛恨自己,为方法我到它的UPS和落一只脚在,而其他脚列爱你就爱在另一个我是不是没有什么不同,从任何一个兄弟我所做的给你的权利,这里的权利,现在在这个地方,在这里在此空间作为我的心倾诉,正如我的国家我的情况正如我休息下来告诉你,如果我今后从所以你已经看过好您完成因此,您所感受到的变化,您留在我的日常我是一个骗子和球员的女孩之前,我遇见你我要喝一律的东西,然后按下一莉儿的东西而是你如何作出了差异,看看有什么我已经失踪你明白我的生活在一起,我感谢你永远我真的用来丢了很多但我一每晚有时候我有两个但现在所做的一切改变了我的游戏我的心态,你明白它的权利和我爱你的生活呦我爱你一生女孩,如果我死在今晚之前,我醒来知道你感动我的生命哦,所以在许多方面和糖这首歌是,这是我不得不放弃你会记得记得我的心没有记错的话,是良好的记得,我曾尝试,只要我可以记得当时我到了,我什么都没有记住我的声音我是一个骗子和球员的女孩之前,我遇见你我要喝一律的东西,然后按下一莉儿的东西而是你如何作出了差异,看看有什么我已经失踪你明白我的生活在一起,我感谢你永远我真的用来丢了很多以前我遇见你但我一每晚有时候我有两个但一切已改变了我的游戏我的心态,你明白它的权利和我爱你的生活呦我爱你一生 wooah woooaah woooaah 记得( x15 )是啊是啊是啊woooah 不会你还记得吗?15. Mariah Carey - Bye Bye This is for my peoples Who just lost somebody Your best friend, your baby Your man or your lady Put your hand way up high We will never say bye No, no, no Mamas, daddys, sisters, brothers Friends and cousins This is for my peoples Who lost their grandmothers Lift your head to the sky Cause we will never say bye As a child there were them times I didn't get it But you kept me in line I didn't know why You didn't show up sometimes On Sunday mornings and I missed you But I'm glad we talked through All them grown folk things Separation brings You never let me know it You never let it show Because you loved me and obviously There's so much more left to say If you were with me today Face to face I never knew I could hurt like this And everyday life goes on I wish I could talk to you for a while Miss you but I try not to cry As time goes by And it's true that you've Reached a better place Still I'd give the world to see your face And be right here next to you But it's like you're gone too soon Now the hardest thing to do is say Bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye You never got a chance to see How good I've done And you never got to See me back at number one I wish that you were here To celebrate together I wish that we could Spend the holidays together I remember when you used to Tuck me in at night With the teddy bear you gave me That I held so tight I thought you were so strong You'd make it through whatever It's so hard to accept the fact You're gone forever I never knew I could hurt like this And everyday life goes on I wish I could talk to you for a while Miss you but I try not to cry As time goes by And it's true that you've Reached a better place Still I'd give the world to see your face And be right here next to you But it's like you're gone too soon Now the hardest thing to do is say Bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye This is for my peoples Who just lost somebody Your best friend, your baby Your man or your lady Put your hand way up high We will never say bye Mamas, daddys, sisters, brothers Friends and cousins This is for my peoples Who lost their grandmothers Lift your head to the sky Cause we will never say bye, bye.&&&&&&Bye bye 这首歌是关于我们失去所爱的主题曲也许失去挚友,也许失去爱子也许失去恋人让我们挥手呼应这一份难舍的情唱给所有亲朋好友听谁都可能有失去外婆的时候歌声中抬起头,望向天空我们讲不出一声告别年幼时的懵懂我曾经不了解这段路,庆幸你带着我走在周日的清晨,是最需要你出现的时分想起你又欣慰袒露过心扉的从前离别背后是成人的世界出于爱你从不曾让我了解也从不露痕迹道不尽的万语千言天天天天不见你的容颜无可言说的伤日复一日我还奢望着能再见任时光流去我试着让眼泪流干却还是想念你去了更好的地方我懂我仍愿意交出整个世界换你在我的眼前你却消逝无踪影我却没法说出这一句再见再见再见我的精彩你没法再看到我又再做到最好你也没法知道原本该和你分享这一刻原本该共度节日里的每一刻惯了在你的怀里睡去紧抱着你给的玩具享受着你给的安全感无论什么都不困难难以相信,一切已过去朝朝暮暮,已没有你无可言说的伤日复一日我还奢望着能再见任时光流去我试着让眼泪流干却无法停止想念你去了更好的地方我懂我仍愿意交出整个世界换你在我的眼前你却消逝无踪影我舍不得说再见再见再见再见这首歌是关于我们失去所爱的主题曲也许失去挚友,也许失去爱子也许失去恋人让我们挥手呼应这份不变的情唱给所有的亲朋好友听谁都可能有失去外婆的时候歌声中抬起头,望向天空我们讲不出一声告别无可言说的这些那些日复一日,夜复一夜任时光流去我仍在不停祈祷祈祷怎会不明白你去了更好的地方但仍愿意交出整个世界换你在我的眼前叫我怎么割舍和你的一切去向一切告别再见再见再见因为这首歌关于我也关于你我们都失去了所爱无论怎样变迁我们抬头,望向天空这份情永远未变 i love this song ,too16. 911查询·英语单词大全16. Juliet: i wish that too mylove; but i m afraid you might die under my excessive placate, good night my love, sepreate is always sweet, i really want to say goodnight til morning.&&&&&&朱丽叶:好人,我也但愿这样;可是我怕你会死在我的过分的爱抚里。晚安!晚安!离别是这样甜蜜的凄清,我真要向你道晚安直到天明!17. 17. I love both of my CBC and mainlander friends, but I don't have any close ones that I would rely my life upon...of course Dav is an exception, I'm very grateful I have him.&&&&&&回家进楼,开那个很重的楼门,推开以后看到身后一个人紧赶慢赶,于是给他HOLD住了DOOR,又得到了一个很温暖的THANK YOU和一个电梯里的GOOD NIGHT。18. \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D18. Knife killer hoarse voice of wind and string music to take you to see who is outside the city killing one of the seven re-Sha Yi Blood-stained white gauze under siege is not fat Surprisingly, six Army Good-bye is not life and death over the red line then, and wrapped that 1000 turns the ages Weirenzuojia Road scars of old wounds who It can not turn a hair in a flourishing tea Tasui bloodshed Jiangshan fireworks painting the enemy how you answer to his eyebrows a little carmine, but the world is worth mentioning is always a busy bloodshed on the Peach Pitt would like to see you again Leiruyuxia dumb dumb to listen to the sword high-rise buildings is that a life of dying Qingta Who you are guilty of peach blossom which counted the most is the impeccable Merry hexagram painted floor, do not leave heaters Sipan Piper bounce everywhere who distracted to grant the soul and the reversal of colors allow China refuses to uphold the contrast wax Shuo Ai end of the day off to spend does not love his innocent hexagram which counted for the final review of the world you are the moon illuminate the horizon who would have been the last Reeds Jiangshan neighing horses that embrace the quiet hubbub over heaven and earth wind chill Yung Hua Xie board after the monarchs of the sky Kokonoe Sa Da Pagoda to see a night meteor back to the moment people are also afraid of the silent days of the branches had grown Kuteng time upstairs on the dream has been lightly graze under the prospect of a still standing for you ah flick clothing on the snow side by side to see the vast Heaven and Earth&&&&&&刀杀手丝竹嘶哑的声音带您去看看谁是城外打死一名七重沙毅血溅包围下,白色纱布不是脂肪令人惊讶的是,六军再见不是生命和死亡在当时的红线,并打开包裹的1000岁的老Weirenzuojia道伤口疤痕谁把它不能在一个繁荣的茶Tasui头发流血江山烟花画你的敌人如何回答他的眉毛有点胭脂红,但世界值得一提的是,总是忙于在桃皮特流血希望再次见到你Leiruyuxia哑哑听剑高楼大厦是,死亡青塔你是谁的桃花计算有罪的生命是最无可挑剔的风流卦画楼,不要离开加热器西潘反弹琵琶谁分散各地给予的灵魂,颜色逆转让中国不坚持对比蜡说爱的最后一天花费不爱他的无辜卦的计算为世界里,你是谁照亮月球本来江山嘶鸣马最后芦苇的怀抱后,天空九重萨大塔的君主到了天地风寒雍华希婀板安静喧哗地平线最后审查看到一个夜晚流星回到时刻人民也是各分行之沉默天恐怕已经成长Kuteng的梦想已被轻易下一个仍然站在您的前景放牧时间啊楼上的积雪一边弗利克衣物方看到广阔的天地19. Janie, Don't You Take Your Love To Town Sitting here just watching you sleep Wish I could slip inside and be in some technicolor dream But the air's too thick for one of us to breathe I'm not fool enough to think you couldn't live life without me I didn't come this far to throw the towel in I didn't fight this hard to walk away If I ain't smart enough to say I'm sorry It's just because the words got in the way I remember how it used to be I was you and you were me We were more than just the same Now these shoes don't fit, my skin's too tight When you want a kiss, I take a bite Let your heart call up the cops, read me my rights Last night I drank enough to drown Raise a toast to your good looks and to my health Look, we both know how much I've let you down Janie, don't you take your love to town Janie, don't you take your love to town Janie, don't you take your love to town If I gotta beg, I'll beg, just don't walk away Janie, don't you take your love to town You deserve a shooter, a saint Someone to give it to you straight To find the soul through flesh and bone My life's a treasure, full of sunny weather But it's left me feeling cold Now all you wanna do is take me home I hated you, the night you said you loved me I hated you, 'cause I couldn't love myself I'm begging you now, baby please just hold me I got one foot in, one foot off the ground Janie, don't you take your love to town Janie, don't you take your love to town If I gotta beg, I'll beg, just don't walk away Janie, don't you take your love to town Janie, don't you take your love... Sitting here while you're fast asleep In the bathroom by the sink Trying to write the right words down I turn out the lights, close my eyes There ain't no prayers or kiss goodnight What I'll forget to say tomorrow, I'll say now Janie, don't you take your love to town Janie, don't you take your love to town Janie, don't you take your love to town If I gotta beg, I'll beg, just don't walk away Janie, don't you take your love to town Janie, don't you take your love to town Janie, don't you take your love to town If I gotta beg, I'll beg, just don't walk away Janie, don't you take your love to town Janie, don't you take your love to town Janie, don't you take your love to town If I gotta beg, I'll beg, just don't walk away Janie, don't you take your love to town Janie, don't you take your love&&&&&&坐在这里,看着你睡觉希望能滑内,并在一些technicolor的梦想但空气中的太厚,为使人呼吸我不是傻瓜,足以认为你不能享受生活无我我不来,这远远抛手巾我不打这场难走如果我是不够精明,说对不起它的,因为刚才的话,蹬上方式我还记得如何用呢我是你,你被我我们多是一样的现在这些鞋不适合我的皮肤太紧张当你想要一个吻,我一咬让你的心征召巧取豪夺,看我的权利昨晚我喝了足够淹死提高祝酒,你的长相和我的健康你看,大家都知道有多少了,我让大家失望了的janie ,你不爱你的城市的janie ,你不爱你的城市的janie ,你不爱你的城市如果我gotta认为乞讨,我会乞求,只是不走的janie ,你不爱你的城市你得投篮,一圣人有人给你直寻找灵魂肉与骨我的人生的宝藏,充满阳光普照但它给我留下的感觉冷现在,所有你想要做的是带我回家我恨你,晚上你说你爱我我恨你',我的事业可以不爱自己我乞求你们,现在,婴儿刚请我举行我有一只脚,一只脚离地面的janie ,你不爱你的城市的janie ,你不爱你的城市如果我gotta认为乞讨,我会乞求,只是不走的janie ,你不爱你的城市的janie ,你不爱你……坐在这里,而你快睡着在浴室里,由下沉尝试写权的话下来我又出灯,接近我的眼睛有没有法律或祈祷吻晚安我就会忘记说,明天,我就会说,现在的janie ,你不爱你的城市的janie ,你不爱你的城市的janie ,你不爱你的城市如果我gotta认为乞讨,我会乞求,只是不走的janie ,你不爱你的城市的janie ,你不爱你的城市的janie ,你不爱你的城市如果我gotta认为乞讨,我会乞求,只是不走的janie ,你不爱你的城市的janie ,你不爱你的城市的janie ,你不爱你的城市如果我gotta认为乞讨,我会乞求,只是不走的janie ,你不爱你的城市的janie ,你不爱你将就看看 oo。。。20. I always woke up in the night and could never drive you out of my mind. Every word you said and all of your smiles and movements have been deeply kept in my mind. Maybe you would think that it is too exaggerated. You should know that I am not good at expression. I never said anything beautiful, or even I do not have much words. Maybe it is because I am so shy, ever since our first met. Personally I could not believe in falling in love at the first sight, because I think it takes a long time for understanding each other, instead of the feeling at the first sight. Now I feel more and more hopeless, and I do not want to be so.&&&&&&知道吗?从第一次见面到现在,快一年了,以前我每天晚上几乎没有睡过塌实觉,半夜会醒来,脑子里全是你的影子,你说的每一句话,你的每一个笑容,每一个动作都印在我的脑海里,也许你会认为很夸张,你应该能感觉的出来,我这个人嘴很笨的,说不出来什么好听的话,平时话也不是很多,也许是我害羞,从我第一次见到你的时候开始,我个人不相信什么一见钟情,因为我觉得双方真正能相互了解是一个漫长的过程,而不是在一瞬间就能决定了的,我对希望的看法是越来越渺茫了,我不想这个样子了。good night
you是什么意思,good night
you在线翻译,good night
you什么意思,good night
you的意思,good night
you的翻译,good night
you的解释,good night
you的发音,good night
you的同义词,good night
you的反义词,good night
you的例句,good night
you的相关词组,good night
you意思是什么,good night