no matter how setback encountered andlife will neverr

英语PPT主题展示_中华文本库
第2页/共2页
文本预览:
nks to those days that have make me sad, I know happiness had left me not far away.
麦兜说:感谢那些曾让我伤心难过的日子,我知道快乐已经 离我不远了。
McDull said: thank the sun rises again, continue to light my dream.
麦兜说:感谢太阳又升起,继续点燃我的梦想。
McDull wrote: Thank you for never betraying me, let me know there are people who love me.
麦兜说:感谢不离不弃的你,让我知道仍有人爱我。
McDull said: Thank God the rain descended, the sad heart to scrub clean sediment.
麦兜说:感谢老天爷所降下的雨水,为伤心淤积的心灵 给刷洗洁净。
McDull wrote: Thank you for your support, no matter how setback today, I would have the courage to live.
麦兜说:感谢你的支持,不论今天有多挫折,我仍会勇 敢地活下去。
I will never give up!
【I like chicken! 】
McDull: I most like to eat chicken! My mother likes to eat chicken! I most like with my favorite mother eat together with my mother is favorite quick chicken!
【我最喜欢吃鸡!】
麦兜:我最喜欢吃鸡!我妈妈最喜欢吃鸡!我最喜 欢和我最喜欢的妈妈一起吃妈妈跟我都最喜欢的快 快鸡!
I sent A little took A
McDull: ah, o you ah, you see, I write got an A ah ~ ~ O MAY: A you head ah, you see, is H ah, A and H A little shy!! McDull: oh, so I sent A little took A!!
我差一点点就拿A 我差一点点就拿
麦兜:啊,阿MAY呀,你看,偶默写拿了个A啊~~ 阿MAY:A你个头啊,你看看,是H啊,A和H差一点点的!! 麦兜:啊,原来我差一点点就拿A!!
【 eighteenth generation posterity 】 McDull: mom, what is the eighteenth generation posterity? Mike too: ah... Is your father's dad. The father's dad... .. Had you daddy's daddy's daddy's daddy's daddy... Had you daddy's daddy's daddy's daddy's daddy... Had you daddy's daddy's daddy's daddy's daddy... McDull: ah, originally I have so many dad... .
【第十八代后人】
麦兜:妈妈,什么是第十八代后人呀? 麦太:啊….就是你爸 爸的爸爸的爸爸的爸爸…..生了你爸爸的爸爸的爸爸的爸爸的 爸爸…生了你爸爸的爸爸的爸爸的爸爸的爸爸…生了你爸爸的 爸爸的爸爸的爸爸的爸爸… 麦兜:呀,原来我有这么多的爸 爸….
McDull - From Honey to BBQ Pork ((麥兜從蜜汁到 叉燒) McDull's 'Dam' 'Dam' Noodles (麥兜的擔擔麵) McDull's Fishball (麥兜的魚蛋)
第2页/共2页
寻找更多 ""

我要回帖

更多关于 encountered 的文章

随机推荐