今天是一年一度的国庆节,我们一家人决定去河边野餐带什么吃的(英语翻译)

帮忙翻译下下面的几个句子,翻译成英文.谢谢“自从知道你要来我们家之后,我们一家人都非常高兴、也非常欢迎你。但是不巧得是我那天刚好有事不再家,所以我打算给你介绍个我得朋友刘凯、让他接待你。
帮忙翻译下下面的几个句子,翻译成英文.谢谢“自从知道你要来我们家之后,我们一家人都非常高兴、也非常欢迎你。但是不巧得是我那天刚好有事不再家,所以我打算给你介绍个我得朋友刘凯、让他接待你。
翻译结果: Ever since that time know you will come to our home after, our whole family are all very happy, also very welcome you.But unfortunately I that day is just something no longer house, so I'm going to introduce you to a friend, I have to LiuKai let him
其他回答 (7)
Ever since that time know you will come to our home after, our whole family are all very happy, also very welcome you. But unfortunately I that day just occupy not at home, so I'm going to introduce you to my friend LiuKai under, let him receive you.
"After knew that you wanted to our house, our family are all very happy, also you are very welcome.But unfortunately get is that I at the right moment occupy no longer that day house, so I intend to your introduction I get friend, Liu Kai, , let him receive you.
Since I know you came to our house, our family are very pleased to also welcome you. But unfortunately, is that just something longer, so I intend to introduce you to I have a friend Liu Kai, let him receive you.
Ever since that time know you will come to our home after, our whole family are all very happy, also very welcome you. But unfortunately I that day is just something no longer house, so I'm going to introduce you to a friend, I have to LiuKai let him receive you.
Ever since you came to our home,all my family members have been very happy and very welcome you .But i wasn't in at that moment by chance,so i intented to introduce my friend Liukai to you and have him recept you.
"Since I know that you came to our house, our family are very pleased to also welcome you. But unfortunately, is that just something no longer, so I intend to introduce to you I have a friend Liu Kai, let himreceive you.
希望我的回答有帮到你!
Our family are very pleased and welcome your coming to our home. Unfortunately, I'll have some business to do on that day, so I plan to introduce my friend Liu Kai to you and let him treat you.
================================绝对原创,鄙视CV!有任何疑问请随时询问!如若满意,望速采纳,谢谢您!o(∩_∩)o 诺贝尔团队合作高级团为您排忧解难!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家当前位置: &
求翻译:最后一天当然是去买东西啦,我们一家人买了家人套装,我们还买很多北京的物品留恋。是什么意思?
最后一天当然是去买东西啦,我们一家人买了家人套装,我们还买很多北京的物品留恋。
问题补充:
The last day of course, is to buy things, our family bought a family suite, we also buy many items in Beijing nostalgia.
Last day to go out and buy a thing is, of course, we bought the family a family package, we also buy a lot of Beijing nostalgic items.
Last day is certainly goes shopping, our whole family has bought the family member coverall, we also buy the very many Beijing's goods to be reluctant to part with.
Course is to go shopping on the last day, our family bought a family suite, we also buy a lot of items missing in Beijing.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!人人网-抱歉,没有找到该网页
你输入的网址可能不正确,或者该网页不存在。&或者
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&当前位置: &
求翻译:今天的黑夜看上去不是那么孤独,因为陪在它旁边的还有月亮。今天是中秋节,一家人坐在一起看节目或赏月,是多么幸福。我们一家人可以说说笑笑,真希望永远停留在那一刻。是什么意思?
今天的黑夜看上去不是那么孤独,因为陪在它旁边的还有月亮。今天是中秋节,一家人坐在一起看节目或赏月,是多么幸福。我们一家人可以说说笑笑,真希望永远停留在那一刻。
问题补充:
Today's night did not look so lonely, stay with it because there is next to the moon. Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival, the family sit together and watch the show or the full moon is so happy. We are a people can laugh, I really want to stay forever in that moment.
The hours of darkness today looks not so lonely, because there is still the moon accompany beside it. Mid-Autumn Festival, is today a family sit together at Rewards program or look at how happy it is. We are a family can make laughing good-humoredly, and we really hope we will always remain at that
Today dark night looked is not that lonely, because accompanies nearby it also has the moon.Today is Midautumn Festival, the whole family sits in the same place looked the program or enjoys looking at the moon, is how happy.Our whole family may have a friendly chat, really hoped forever pauses in th
Today night doesn't look so lonely because there with it there next to the moon. Today is the Moon Festival, the family sat together watching programs or the full moon, how much happiness. Our family can be said and laughing, really hope always to stay in that moment.
Today dark night looked is not that lonely, because accompanies nearby it also has the moon.Today is Midautumn Festival, the whole family sits in the same place looked the program or enjoys looking at the moon, is how happy.Our whole family may have a friendly chat, really hoped forever pauses in th
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!这真是个晴朗的天,我们去野餐吧,英语翻译_百度知道
这真是个晴朗的天,我们去野餐吧,英语翻译
提问者采纳
It's a sunny day.Let's go to have a picnic.
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
The weather is fine today, let's go on a picnic.
What a nice day it is! Let's go to have a picnic.
What a nice day,let's have a picnic.
It's a sunny day, let's go pinic.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 野餐的英文 的文章

随机推荐