v,根据句意及首字母提示完成单词this is jack h ()isshared from thisengland

七年级英语上册 Unit 2 This is my sister课件 (新版)人教新目标版_学优中考网 |
2b Read about Jenny's family and circle the names.
Hi, I’m Jenny. Here are two nice photos of my family. My grandfather and my grandmother are in the first photo. These are my parents, Alan and Mary. In the next picture are my brothers, Bob and Eric. These two girls are my sister Cindy and my cousin Helen. Coco is in my family, too.
Read the passage again and answer the questions. Who is Alan?
Jenny’s father. 2. What’s the name of Jenny’s mother?
3. Who are Bob and Eric?
They are Jenny’s brothers. 4. Is Cindy Jenny’s sister?
Yes, she is. 5. What is the name of Jenny’s cousin?
Helen. 6. Is Coco a boy?
No. A dog.
Read the passage again and answer the questions. 2c Read the passage again and complete the sentences. My name is _________.
Alan and Mary are my __________. Bob and Eric are my ___________. Cindy is my __________. Helen is my ___________. ___________ is the name of my dog.
Jenny parents brothers sister cousin Coco After reading 读后
My family Hi, I’m Jenny. Here
(be) two nice
(photo) of my family. My
grandfather and grandmother
the first photo.These
(be) my parents,
Alan and Mary. In the next picture
my brothers, Bob And Eric. These two girls
(be) my sister and my cousin Helen.
(be) in My family, too.
are are are are is are photos 可数名词的复数形式。 a. 可以直接以数字计算的名词称为可数名词,可数名词有单数和复数两种形式。 b. 对可数名词来说,当表示一个人或事物时用单数形式;表示两个或两个以上的人或事物时则用复数形式。 c. 单数名数名词变为复数名词有以下规则: 1、一般情况下在名词后面加-s。
pencil→pencils, sister→sisters,
2、以辅音字母加y结尾的名词,先将y改为i,再加-es。
family → families
3、以s, x, ch, sh结尾的名词后加-es.
watch→watches, box→boxes(盒子)
4、以f或fe结尾的名词,先将f或fe改为v,再加-es
knife→knives(小刀)
5、以o结尾的名词,有的加-es,有的直接加-s。
tomato→tomatoes (西红柿)
photo→photos
6、特殊情况,无规则可循。 man→men (男人) 一、写出下列单词的复数形式 1. parent ________
2. sister ________ 3. brother _______
4. this ________ 5. that ________
6. photo ________ 7. family _______
8. bus _________
9. watch ________
10. girl _________ 11. cousin _______
12. dog _________ parents sisters brothers these those photos families buses watches girls cousins dogs 二、根据首字母及图片提示,写出单词。
1. Look! This a p__________ of
my brothers?
2. This is my a___, Mary.
She's my father's s____.
3. —Is Bob your u____?
—Yes. He's my mom's b_______.
4. Jenny is my sister. She’s my
dad's d_______.
5. Is that boy your brother?
No. He's my c_____.
icture/hoto unt ister ncle aughter rother ousin 三、根据汉语提示,完成句子。 1. 这里有一张我的家庭照片。
Here __ a photo __ my _____.
2. 这些是我的舅舅和舅母。
____ are my ____ and ____.
3. 那两名女孩子是我的表妹。
_____ two ____ are my ______.
is of family Here uncle aunt Those girls cousins 4. —咪咪是你的猫的名字吗?—不是。
—Is Mimi the _____ __ your cat?
—No, __ isn't.
5. 你的父母亲在下一张照片中吗? 是的。
—____ your _______ in the ____ picture?
—Yes, ____ ____.
it Are parents next they
are Finger family father/dad
mother/mom grandfather/grandpa grandmother /grandma uncle
aunt brother
Family Tree son
Revision 按要求写出下列单词或句子。
grandfather (口语) _______
2. father (口语) ____
3. grandmother (口语) _______
4. mother (口语) ____ 5. friend (复数) _______
6. aunt (对应词) ___________ grandpa grandma friends mom dad uncle 7. picture (同义词) ______
8. son (对应词) _______ 9. 这就是……。_____________________ 10. 我的两张家庭照片
____________________ 11. 在第一/下张照片中 __________________ 12. 狗的名字 ____________________ photo daughter Here is/are… two photos of my family in the first /next photo the name of the dog 3a. Complete the passage with the words in the box.
【指导】 1.首先,读懂短文的大意。
(你好,我的名字叫保罗。这是我的一张 _____ 照片。这些是我的 _____ 这些是我的____, 约翰和鲍勃。这是我的妹妹_____ 2. 其次,分析选项中单词的意思、性别、单复数 形式等信息。 3. 分析每句话意思,将选项对号入座。
Hi. My name is Paul. This is a photo of my ______. These are my ______ and these are my _______, John and Bob. This is my sister _____.
family parents brothers Cindy Let’s check the answers.
Then draw a picture of Paul’s family.
Hi. I’m _________. Here is a photo of my
family. These are _________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________
3b. Bring a family photo to class and write about it. Then tell a classmate about your family.
【指导】 1. 作文的前两句话已给出,第一空格处应填好自己的名字。 2. 然后,将照片上的家人的姓名或与自己的关系向大家作介绍。同学们可以按辈份或年龄的大小有顺序地依次进行介绍。 3. 注意运用正确的句型,在介绍父母或祖父母等多个人时,可用These/Those are…句型;在介绍单个的人时,应用This/That is…句型。 a photo of my family Hi! I’m Jenny. This is my father. This is my mother. That is my grandfather. That is my grandmother. Talk about the picture 看图说话 Hi! I’m Jenny. Here is a photo of my family. This is my father and this is my mother. These are my parents. That is my grandfather and that is my grandmother. Those are my grandparents.
Hi. I am Sally. Here is
my family photo. These are
my grandparents. This is my
father. This is my mother.
These are my uncle, Tom,
and aunt, Lucy. I have two brothers, Tony and Jim.
Who is this boy? It’s me! I have a happy family. I love them all. Show your family photo and write about it.
Male Both Female father/dad grandfather/ grandpa son brother uncle grandparents parents cousin mother/mom grandmother/grandma daughter sister aunt 1. Group the words for family members you
have learned. Self Check Bill:
Here’s a photo of my family. Dale:
________ he? Bill:
____ my uncle. Dale:
_____ this girl? Bill:
_____ my cousin. Dale: Are ___ your parents? Bill:
Yes, ___ are. And these ___ my grandparents. Who’s He’s Who’s She’s they they are 2. Complete the conversation.
重点内容回顾:
复数 This is my friend.
These are my friends.
That is my brother.
Those are my brothers.
询问身份 Is she your aunt?
Yes, she is./ No, she isn’t.
Is he your uncle?
Yes, he is./ No, he isn’t.
Is this/that your sister?
Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.
Are these/those your parents?
Yes, they are ./ No, they aren’t.
Who’s he?
He’s my brother.
Who’re they?
They are my grandparents.
Jane’s family tree Jane brother sisters son daughter father mother grandmother grandfather grandma grandpa dad mom uncle aunt cousin grandparents parents Family tree 父爱视频 Those are my grandparents. grandparents That’s my sister. And those are my brothers . sister brothers friends These are my
friends. This is my aunt, my father’s sister.
That is my uncle, my father’s brother. aunt uncle I’m Mary.
This is my family. This is my _____________. This is my _____________. This is my _____________. This is my _____________. They are my __________. That is my _________. That’s my ________.
They are my __________. grandfather grandmother grandparents father mother parents brother sister Can you remember?
Mary father’s father grandfather/grandpa father’s brother uncle father’s sister aunt father’s mother grandmother/grandma uncle’s son cousin’s mother cousin aunt uncle’s daughter cousin mother’s daughter sister mother’s son brother 家族歌 Grammar Focus 语法焦点 This is my friend Jane. That’s my grandfather. These are my brothers. Those are my parents. Who’s she? She’s my sister. Who’s he? He’s my brother. Who’re they? They’re my grandparents.
That’s = that is
who’re = who are
who’s = who is
they’re = they are
1. these是指示代词,意为“这些”,是this的复数形式。These are… 句型意为“这(些)是……”,用来介绍离说话人较近的两者或两者以上的人或物。例如:
These are his parents. 这是他的父母亲。
These are blue skirts. 这是些蓝色的衬衫。
Are these/those…? 是一般疑问句,意为“这/那(些)是……吗?”,用Yes, they are. 或No, they aren't.来回答。例如:
Are these your friends? 这是你的朋友们吗?
Yes, they are.是的。 3. who意为“谁;什么人”,是一个疑问代词,用于对人的身份进行询问。who's是who is的缩写形式,用于对单个人进行询问,回答时常用He's/She's/It's…。who’re (=who are)用于对两个或两个以上的人进行询问,回答时常用They’re (=They are)… 。 例如: —Who is that boy? 那名男孩是谁? —He’s my cousin. 他是我的堂弟。 —Who are they? 他们是谁? —They’re my brothers.
他们是我的弟弟们。 they意为“他(她、它)们”,是人称代词的主格,用于指代两个或两个以上的人或事物,在句子中作主语。They’re是they are的缩写形式。 例如: —Who’re they?
他们是谁? —They’re my cousins.
他们是我的表弟。
— Who’re Linda and Mary?
琳达和玛丽是谁? — They’re my sisters.
她们是我的妹妹。 5. that’s 是that is的缩写形式。当人称代词、指示代词及疑问词与be动词am, is, are等连用时,为了简便常用缩写的形式。大家试着写出下列缩写形式:
who is = ________
who are = _______
they are = _______
I am = _________
she is = ________
he is = _________
it is = ________
what is = ________
who’s who’re they’re I’m she’s he’s it’s what’s 1. 这是我的朋友简。
_____ ______ my friend Jane.
2. 那是我的爷爷。
my grandfather.
3. 这是我的兄弟们。
_____ ____ my brothers. Fill in the blanks.
is That’s
4. 那是我的父母亲。
_____ _____ my parents. 5. 她是谁?______ she?
6. 她是我的妹妹。
She’s my ______.
7. 他是谁?______ he?
8. 他是我的弟弟。
_______ my brother.
sister Who’s
9. 他们是谁?
Who ____ they?
10. 他们是我的祖父母。
_______ my grandparents. are They’re
3a Complete the conversation and practice it with your partner.
A: That _________ my family. That’s my mother. B: ________ he? A: ________ my father. B: Who’s _________? A: She’s _________ sister. B: And _________ they?
A: _________ my grandparents.
is Who’s He’s she my who’re They’re this that these those 3b. Look at the picture. Make sentences with the words in the three boxes.
my your father
mother grandfather
grandmother parents grandparents brother
sister This is my brother. This is my sister. That’s my grandfather. Those are my parents. That is my father. That’s my mother. This is my dad. This is my brother. This is my mom. This is my sister. I’m Ben. I’m Tom.
These are my parents.
I am their _______. son I’m Mary.
Those are my parents. I am their _________. daughter Family video This is my sister.
Unit 2 Period 3(Section B 1a-1d) My family
grandmother grandfather grandfather grandmother aunt aunt
uncle uncle father mother I brother cousin
cousin cousin sister
grandma dad uncle daughter daughter (brother) grandpa
) 1a Add the words in the box to the family tree.
mom son sister aunt cousin
1b Listen and check the words you hear.
grandpa ______ grandma ______ cousin ______
dad ______
mom _______ uncle ______
aunt ______
brother ______
sister ______
friends ______ 1c Listen again. Which picture are Jiang Tang and Tom talking about?
Picture 1 Picture 2 These are my parents and this is my grandma. This is my friend, Lin Fang.
1d Draw a picture of your family and friends. Tell your partner about your picture.
感人视频 This is my sister.
Unit 2 Period 4(Section B 2a-2c) 小星星之歌 Male Female Bob
Eric John Paul Jenny
Jane Helen Cindy 2a Find the male and female first names in the unit and write them.
This is my sister.
and mother I
love you. What’s his name? His name is Xia Yu. This is his
… mother.
This is his
… father. These are his
s That is his
… grandmother. That is his
… grandfather.
Those are his
… grandparent
This is his
… friend. (朋友) These are his
… friends. (朋友们)
mother _a_
father ____
parents___
brothers __
grandmother
___ 6. grandfather
__ 7. friend ___ 8. grandparents
___ 9. sister ____ Match the words with the people in the picture. c f h b e i d g 1a Listen and circle the words with the people in the picture.
grandmother 6. grandfather 7. friend
8. grandparents 9. sister Role-play the conversation in 1a and talk
about the other people in the picture. Pairwork This is my sister.
Unit 2 Period 2 (Section A 2a-2d)
grandmother
grandfather
friend grandparents 2a Listen and circle the words you hear.
1. Jenny ____
2. Jack ____
3. Tom _____
4. Bob ____
5. Linda ____ 6. Mary ____ 2b. Listen and match the names with the people in the picture. d c a b e f Who’s she?
She’s Cindy.
Who’s he?
He’s her father.
Ask and answer questions about the photo in 2b.
2d. Read the dialogue in 2d and fill in the blanks. This is Sally. This is Jane. She’s _____ He’s _____ Those are Sally’s (莎莉的) _______ Kate Paul parents Role-play the conversation. Sally: Good morning, Jane.
Jane: Good morning, Sally. Sally: Oh, Jane, this is my sister Kate.
Kate, this is my friend Jane.
Kate: Nice to meet you, Jane. Jane: Nice to meet you, too.
Are those your parents? too,也用于句末前有逗号 Kate: Yes, they are. Jane: And who’s he? Sally: He’s my brother, Paul.
Jane: Oh, I see. Well, have a good day! Sally/Kate: Thanks! You, too.
Role-play the conversation. 分角色表演对话。 Sally: Good morning, Jane. Jane: Good morning, Sally. Sally: Oh, Jane, this is my sister Kate.
Kate, this is my friend Jane. Kate: Nice to meet you, Jane. Jane: Nice to meet you, too. Are those
your parents? Kate: Yes, they are. Jane: And who’s he? Sally: He’s my brother, Paul. Jane: Oh, I see. Well, have a good day! Sally/Kate: Thanks! You, too. Bye!
Exercise   1.My father’s mother is my
  2.My father’s father is my
  3.My father’s sisters are my
  4.My father’s brothers are my
  5.My uncle’s children are my
  6.My parents’ ________ is my sister.
  7.I am a boy. I’m my parents’ ________.
  8.This is my
________ photo. These are my
parents and this is me.
grandmother grandfather aunts uncles cousins daughter son family 一、单项选择
1. —Is that your sister Anna?
—No, ______ isn’t.
C. he 2. My aunt Alice and my mother are _________.
A. sisters
B. brother
C. brothers
3. —Are these your grandparents?
—Yes, _____ are.
C. those 4. —_______ that boy?
—He's my friend Jack.
5. Look! That's my _______. Those are my parents.
B. brothers
C. friends
二、用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空 1. Lucy, Mary and Linda are my good ______ (friend). 2. Look at the photo. Those are my ____________ (grandparent).
3. Is ___ (these) your sister?
4. They ___ (be) my father and mother.
5. Mr. Black has (有) three _______ (brother).
friends grandparents this are brothers 三、连词成句 1. my, is, Bill, This,
friend, (.)
_________________________ 5. is, she, Who, (?)
__________________ Those are his grandparents. Who is she? My name is Dave. This is my father.
father Presentation
This is my mother . Mother
These are my parents.
parents That is my grandfather. grandfather
That is my grandmother. grandmother 本文档由会员 8009201 于
10:14:57 上传频道:学科:年级:七年级地区:全国类型:新课标版本:人教版只看标题相关资料Jim’s friend Jim’s brothers Jim’s sisters Jim’s parents
A: Excuse me. Who is this? B: This is Jim’s2b Read about Jenny's family and circle the names.
Hi, I’m Jenny. Here are two nice photos of my family. My grandfather and my grandmother are in the first photo. ThUnit 2
This is my sister. Unit 2
This is my sister. Period 1:
Section A 1a — 2c
My family father mother sisters brothers grandfather grandmother parents grandparents mother ______a______ 2. fatheUnit 2
This is my sister. Period 2:
Section A 2d — 3c
grandfather grandmother father mother brother Memory challenge
This is my brother.
These are my friends.
This is my sister. Period 3:
Section B 1a—2a Add one sentence For example, S1: This is my father. S2: This is my father. Those are my friends. S3: This is my father. Those are my friends. ThaUnit 2
This is my sister. Period 4:
Section B 2b — 3b&Self Check Let’s to be a vocabulary-builder. Vocabulary-wall Stick the charts of each group on the wall.
Bingo game
学习目标: 一 辨认人物
grandmother
grandfather
二 指示代词 this 单数
these 复数
指较近的人或物
those 复数
指较远的人或物 三 介绍较近的人或物。》 This is ----.
These are ----.
my nephew(侄子).
brother’s son.
3c Bring some family photos to class.
Take turns to ask and answer questions. Who’s she? She’s my grandmother. A: Who is he? B: He is my uncle.Section B 七年级人教新目标上册 Unit 2 This is my sister.
father/mother This/that is my
grandfather/grandmother
brother/sister
七年级人教新目标上册 Self check Unit 2 This is my sister. 1. Group the words for family members you have learned.
Male Both Female father/dad parents grandparents grandfather /grandpa mother/mom grandmother/gUnit 2 This is my sister
第二课时 2d-3c
Grammar Focus目标语言重点单词: they, well, have, day, Have a good day! bye重点句子:Is this your …..? No ,it isn’t .Is that your …? Yes ,it is .This / That is ….Unit 2 This is my sister
第一课时 1a-2c学习目标:1、知识目标:重点词汇:sister ,mother, father, parent, brother, friend, grandparent, those, are, these.重点句型:This is my sister.
These are my brothersUnit 2 This is my sister
第四课时 2a-3b Self check教学目标Get the students to review what they’ve learned in this unit.Practice the sentence patterns again.教学内容New words:here, photo, of, next, piUnit 2 This is my sister
教学目标Teach the family tree. Have the students know the names of the various members of a family.Get the students to learn how to write a letter in English.教学内容New woUnit 2 This is my sister词汇点睛 姐;妹母亲;妈妈父亲;爸爸父(母)亲兄;弟祖母;奶奶;外婆;姥姥祖父;爷爷;外公;姥爷祖父(母);外祖父(母)家;家庭那些谁;什么人哦;啊这些他(她;它)们嗯;好吧经受;经历一天;一日;白天(表示祝福)过得愉快!再见儿子堂兄(弟、姊、妹);表兄(弟、姊、妹)Unit 2 This is my sister
本课教材分析:Title: This is my sister.Topic: The familyFunctions: Introduce people :This/That is…
These/Those are…,Identify people: Is this /that …?
Are these /thosUnit 2
This is my sister.1. 介绍他人1) This / That is...这/那位是......2)These / Those are...这/那些是......That is my grandfather. 那位是2. This is my friend.
These are my friends.
That is my brothUnit 2 This is my sister 教材分析
(一)教材背景分析
本单元围绕介绍家庭成员开展听说读写教学活动,中心话题是“This is my sister”,学生的学习活动是在真实的生活场景中展开的。并把“名词的单、复数形式”这一语法主线贯穿其中。教学内容为语法的学习和使用提供了必要的感性材料,同时也体现了语法项目与交际情景自然结合的特点。 (二)教学内容分析
Unit 3 This is my sister 第一课时 Section A(1a-1c)【学习目标】1.根据已学音标拼读并熟记以下生词:sister,mother,father, parent, brother, grandmother, grandfather, grandparent, family, those, who, oh, these(意思见课本课后单词表p7)2Unit 2 This is my sister(第2课时)教材分析(一)教材背景分析
本单元围绕介绍家庭成员开展听说读写教学活动,中心话题是“This is my sister”,学生的学习活动是在真实的生活场景中展开的。并把“名词的单、复数形式”这一语法主线贯穿其中。教学内容为语法的学习和使用提供了必要的感性材料,同时也体现了语法项目与交际情景自然结合的特点。(二)教学内容分析 Unit 2 this is my sister. 第二课时:Section A(2a-2c)【学习目标】1.复习巩固上节课所学的13个单词。2.拼读并熟记单词表中P8的生单词。3.能听懂有关谈论他人姓名的对话并进行自由交际。4.通过独立思考和小组合作,能灵活运用所学知识进行交际。【自主梳理】1).按要求写出相应的词。1.this(反义词)    2.theseUnit 2 This is my sister(第3课时)教材分析本课以听力、笔头训练等形式来学习与介绍家庭成员和朋友有关的表达法。教材(从Section B Part 1至Part 3b)可分为三个部分,第一部分通过复习、猜词游戏,教学有关家庭成员的词汇,并让学生掌握家谱。第二部分通过听力训练,使学生掌握并巩固新词汇。第三部分学习感谢信的书写。 教学目标: 认知目标: 1) 掌Unit 3 This is my sister. 【学习目标】知识、技能目标:熟练掌握本节课的单词及短语能够利用所学句型询问掌握 关于家庭成员的词汇 son, cousin, daughter, uncle,picture。方法目标:采用Summarizing,Accumulating,Roleplaying和Comparing的学习策略,利用教学Pairwork问答式的口语交际活动Unit 2 This is my sister一、教材分析本课是这一单元的复习课,主要复习了与家庭成员有关的表达法,指示代词this、that、these、those与be动词间的关系,主格代词he、she、it的运用和Yes/No问句及其简单问答。教材(Section B,Part 4a到Self check)可分为两部分来处理。第一部分是复习本单元的词汇,为句型操练打下铺垫。第二部分Unit 2 This is my sister. Period 4(Section B 3a —4c)【学习目标】(1)学习目标:知识、技能目标:熟练读出并能写出本节的用Summarizing,Accumulating,Roleplaying和Comparing的学习策略,利用教学Pairwork问答式的口语交际活动和阅读、 1、写出下列词语
照片 ________ Unit 2 This is my sister (20分钟 50分)1. I’m Kate, and this is my s     , Sally. 2. —Have a good d     with your parents! —Thanks. 3. —Who’s your father’s father? —My g     . 4. —Are those Unit 2 This is my sister (20分钟 50分). 词汇运用(10分)()根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。(5分)1. My mother’s sister is my a     . 2. Bob and Bruce are my c     , they are my aunt’s sons. 3. That is a p     of my fatUnit 2 This is my sister (45分钟 100分)第卷(共40分)(Ⅰ)录音中有五个句子, 听一遍后, 选择最佳答语。(5分)1. A. She is my sister.    B. No, he isn’t. C. Yes, she is. 2. A. He’s a boy. B. Yes, he is. C. No, I’m noUnit 2
This is my sister.3a-Self Check练习 .用am, is或are选择填空1.Excuse me!______ this your eraser?2.What ______ those?Are they birds?3.Where ______ my ruler?4.I ______ in Class Three.5.___Unit 2
This is my sister.Section A (1a-1c)Ⅰ.根据句意及首字母提示填写单词1.My father's mother is my g______.2.My father's father is my g______.3.My father and my mother are my p______.4.That is my f____

我要回帖

更多关于 new england 的文章

随机推荐