改错afterreturningg from the lunch,he found that two gues

求深圳各中学的初三英语月考题_百度知道
求深圳各中学的初三英语月考题
想向大家讨一些深圳学校的月考题, 刚刚接了个初三的!谢谢谢谢,同是也是英语补习老师!,之前一直接的是初一初二的学生,也可以我过去拿啊!先谢谢啦!可以发我邮箱!我是一名大学生
提问者采纳
It may be less important to sleep than to___________________.A. Never. A. turn off32.” means “Mario _____ short.Garment A
Garment B56. What&#39.”69: He doesn’t look like a good boy.B. It doesn’t matter. to talk in English
B. has changed
D;m one of the best students in my class. he wanted to use it
D. Sometimes we wake up with a good feeling from a dream,共7分)A, sometimes. Under the bed.
C,选择一个最佳答案. Garment A
B. It was in the room at the end of the building. no 72. 最 后 . 情景反应.
B: 76, a lot
B,根据文章的内容选择最佳答案作答56-87小题. is very weak in all her lessons
D. next to
C. (2%)85: 109. A panda:请将第Ⅳ题的答案书写在答题卡上. I really don’t know ______ about it. early55.62. Brown’s office was _________ his house:
2006届九年级英语第一次月考试卷(考试范围. So is Peter, I began to speak English. What&#39.
A, pay attention to. He likes rock music. the best way to learn a second language
C. A. Both garments
D. he was afraid of the two dead men
As clever as Snoopy;考试时间. C. look up
D. At last
D. The advice column in the school newspaper. They are usually in color: Yes. A. turn on
D. Now I can speak a little English. She doesn&#39.
A. May I ask you some questions. She is all right: 74, there were
students because many were afraid to speak English. Worrying about your studies is not going to help.”She started to laugh.96. A. Peter should be allowed to volunteer at the newspaper office _______ 、D中, I&#39, “But you told me your weren’t going to use the word ‘police’.95.8. once a week
B. My English teacher Miss Zhang comes here too: The first thing you need to do is relax. not so far from
C: 77. Open your mouth.C. was quite different from a police noticeC.
. 1013, but she doesn’t feel _____ . A. D. The more we sleep: Why . Playing computer games. I hope I can have _____ opportunity ______ in the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing。AUse the clothing labels below to answer the questions. I had borrowed it
C. He has sleepy eyes and looks naughty.
C. The writer went to an old people’s home to sing songs for them _________ . “Mam afraid to see my teachers.A?B. A, alone
B. Can’t 51. My hair stood on end. Is he or she, I am.C, many C. Your parents want you to be happy—if you are happy. two hours’ drive from 70. We aren’t 100.
--- No. at 54. When the story happened. As naughty(顽皮的) as Mashimaro(流氓兔).5.
A, but I wanted to speak.
B. Some people get new ideas about their work from dreams: Right。 (听两遍)Text 1 21. --- Are you still afraid of the dark. Make sure you remember their birthdays and buy them cards and presents. he found no room to park his car outside his house.
our study.16.
A. Garment B
D, so he was able to drive home every day for lunch. David
till 12. Chinese. --- Tom hasn’t come yet. to speak
B. my hair was very short
B. So Peter has . sad
D. was a doctor
D. 在空白处填入一个适当的词. I’d love to.
---- _________. interesting
C. My teacher wanted his stethoscope because _________ 。将下列短语译成英语.10. alone. A. I found his stethoscope
B, be interested in. Math. look for
B. Garment A
C. People seemed to obey only a police notice with white letters on a blue board.A. By bus. questions
D;s great. was just the same as a police notices
. we were very young
B. were Ⅵ; birthdays. It is _________ for our health if we have too many dreams at night, she does,完成74-78小题. help
A. 对 … 感到自豪
93. 13. Our life _____ a lot in the last few years: You are late for school probably because you go to bed too late. one
B?A. They learn it from the radios, more and more students came here.C? No.
B. He won’t be late. Which garment was made in the United States. “You are really clever, Bob. How can people learn a second language more quickly. At first, the doctor. He tries to be big and catch your eye. Of course not. With
C; I can see this in their eyes. no cars were parked outside his houseD,每小题1分)Ⅰ. a school
C. A. I was brave enough
D: Well. Under the chair. is
B. B. So you get angry 87, 选择正确的答案; to volunteer
C;t know how to face them, the longer we dream.
C. So does Peter. Garment B
C. Mr;从第74题(即听力的第Ⅳ题)开始为非选择题。Ⅳ. for
D. She then suggested that he make one just like a police notice.
C. my exam was very easy
C.A.24. A. there was great fear in my heart67.A. we have a lot of time23. It’s a good place to practice
English. the end of my hair could stand
. They have many good books and dictionaries. A. I was always brave
B.Ⅸ. to think in English
Text 226. Doesn’t
D. He was afraid to do so.B.注意、D篇每小题2分. Brown made a notice board which _________ in the end.
B. Neither Peter has33. They love me. 79. T volunteer39.61. 将画线部分译成英语.
B、C. When my teacher saw the stethoscope, it’s not good 103.A. from
C. Mr.3. has he
B.Clever Monkey59. Sometimes he is not nice. In a school,使短文意思完整. was one of the sick people65,每句2分. once a month. Neither of themB;t remember the dream. Be quiet?
--- Yes, with white clothes on their faces: 101. sad
B. Garment A
B. That may be because the dreamer is worrying about something. Nothing serious. how can I do43. I had to take the stethoscope for my teacher. Thank you .
Time.TommyAnswer: As sweet as Hello Kitty. A. I always spoke English in my heart.He had put up a board. Thank you, I’ve improved my English.
D. My father
collect coins. last year
C. we don’t know58.Why do you remember Hello Kitty.15. The teacher was very
?” “Really. A. him and me
C. I should be brave (勇敢)enough: 107. D.
B, for it’s not good for health. lonely
C. Please advise
me what to do? He thinks you’re a fool. It was curly. often
C. That is why we may have a long sleep and still wake up tired.
C. a lot of
B. no people took notice of it B: 根据你所听到的对话内容和所提问题. I was afraid to speak English. Brown was angry about that ______________ .
C.完形填空, Mr.
C, but nobody noticed it.
D. Several days later. A。(10%)Our English CornerWe have an English corner in our classroom. Mr. Yes.
.A.14. listened
49. The mind is hard at work when we dream.
B。E. He doesn’t really like you. We learn our language well when we are small children. Tell them how you feel. He’s
smoking:从A. To tell her parents how she feels: I don’t think sixteen-year-olds can be allowed to drive.
A. “My hair stood on end. Practicing pronunciations.The corner began last year,根据短文内容完成句子.
B. Garment B
C:He is a friend
hard words and warm heart,用恰当的词填写表格信息. To spend time with her parents. It’s dangerous.
A, “No Parking” in the garden facing the road.
C. terrified53. He is a friend who has hard words but a warm heart. a book30. We can know from the passage that Molly :本试卷分为两大部分. memorize, NO PARKING”73. Playing the piano.Q: Yes.
the help of my classmates. I hadn’t thought that was an exam
D. English,其中A篇每小题1分.下决心, lonely
A, please open it. speak
C; 做出决定
B.用所给短语的适当形式填空, ______ . he knew me68. A tiger. The students think their teacher does.
. They think they have some _______ learning it. two
C. 短文理解;s problem, 选择正确的答语, I said “Hello” to the teacher. As sarcastic(讽刺的) as Garfield. She often goes to bed with her bedroom light _______. My teacher looked at me. In a shop. Try to enjoy your life.
at that age, we all
English! He thinks a lot. --- I have a lot of rules at home. Every time he drove home at noon. Ot fall asleep at night. Yes. A.(每词1分. not old enough
D.(1%)83、D中. He had to drive somewhere else to park his car: 根据你所听到的短文. The students use false names in the school. 9. What can I do to let them know I love them back。第一部分(选择题)(一)听力测试(共35分. Not
to go out in class or go home late at night. This 45.84. an. (1%)80.
A. Brown made _______ notice board(s) altogether. a teacher29.D. They learn it just like a small child does. I had to go back again. A. The lamps gave poor light. A. The students don&#39. C.A. A.C. She’s going to see a film. does well in her studiesC. A.I remembered many interesting things when I was a doctor.18, he or she would catch hold of me and would say. Which is important in learning a language. he wanted to see if I was brave enough66.25: POLITE NOTICENO PARKING“Oh.
Returning to ShanghaiDate. We all need to dream. was he
A,共6分)
used to. From then on! What are you going to do during the summer vacation?A. No;s Sara&#39.
C. my hair was straight like trees
B.. Too much dreaming can be harmful (有害的). His son is only four years old.C.根据对话情景. At once52. Bt know how to show her love back to her parents. All of the above22. three
D. is changed38. You’d better
your pronunciation and do more practice. A.6. I opened the door. once a year
C! You just may find a friend or classmate who is like them. I was one of them. A. What doesn&#39. two days ago27, Snoopy and the other playful animals. My teacher went on saying. He’s at home, when I was preparing medicines for some sick people、B:
. to speaking(三)阅读理解(共45分)Ⅶ. 3
C.B. how to do
C:120分钟)考生须知. The clever monkey in the advice column.
B. Mary often
her friends on the phone for a long time. Try to spend time with your parents.C. 86.Which garment can be washed in the washing machine.20? What makes you love them. At first
C. She was in England. If we sleep too long. to
C: He went to school when he was nine? A. The best way to learn a second language is to write it often. 即 使 . If you have any difficulty. off
C?B. When I handed it to my teacher. to do what
B. Some dreams are like old films. Both A and B
D. a doctor
B. That’s wrong at their ages, he said I had brought him the wrong one.”
A. She’s going to have classes. (2%)86;t know how to face her teachers. problems 40. A, in his heart. She can&#39. He is ______ to go to primary school this year.
B。(每空1分.” What would happen. I learn
my teacher and my classmates at the corner.The old people felt _______ when they saw the children perform the play.Dreams may be more important than sleep. But I always make some mistakes which I should not make. enough old
B,共8分) A. he still had to drive away from his house to park his carC, tell your teachers. It
B. happy28. A. 将画线部分改写成. You know that _________ . I try not to be. memorizing. Peter wants to write for ________ , straight hair?B. Dreams are like short films. I was much frightened. No one knows who writes it. was
B.4?B. She is warm and sunny and will always help you, “Look again, asked me to take his stethoscope (听诊器) for him, they will be happy. Don’t
C:从A. have changed
D。31.B. She was in the USA. A.
B。(听两遍)1? A, I 105?B.m; 尽 管
91,共6分) 88。(每个短语1分; 终 于
89:00 p: Excuse me. They should spend time on the study.B. Yes. Watching TV too much。(听两遍)11. It was blond. a newspaper
B. He is always on time. me and him41.46, but it might be a student using a false(假的)t the Clever Monkey want Sara to do. I was very pleased with the exam. But often we can&#39: What are your school 99. B. we were old enough
48. wants to stay at home all day60. less than two kilometers from
B, because he had too much homework to do97, but I have too many things to do. The granny is ______ . a few
C.C? Well. A. on
B.No Parking
Mr: You’re welcome. The passage tries to tell us ________________ . A. Brown lived in a house less than two miles from his office.B. alone: If you feel the need to show your love for your parents.她喜欢结交新朋友.
C. listen to 50。&quot. In a library. stop
C. They may have been thinking about their work all day. We began to learn our own language when ________________ , buy a clock to wake you up on time, but now he
collecting stamps.A.” means ___________ .
B. The students enjoy thinking up problems for the advice column.
with you. memorizing. (1%)81.
A, but why do you use it now。(听三遍)
Instruction for His TripLeaving ShanghaiDate.
A. The write wants to be __________ when he grows up.
A: 78.71. For37. He is so clever that you like to be with him: “
be afraid,第一部分(1-73小题)为选择题. No teacher is going to get angry with a student who wants to improve himself.
A.阅读短文. After several weeks. Very good, “You have passed your exam. he and I
B.2. was a medical student
C. Every morning many of my classmates come to the corner.12. (1%)F: I&#39. a. So did Tom. 85?A. say
C: Can the students get their ears 104. Dreams take up about one quarter of our sleeping time? But I had another thought.Q. At least
A. an, he won’t.选择填空.
Flight No.
Arriving in TaiwanTime. She is terrified of the dark. look after
C. too old
C. I work hard at English and I try my best to speak more?A. She doesn&#39:POLICE NOTICENO PARKING
Mrs Brown suggested that he steal a police notice.
him and don’t like him very much. The same to you.
B. At the corner?A: She likes to eat cake. Nothing much.
A. I thought if one of them came back to life.A. look down36, there were two dead people lying on both sides. Our English teacher. speak
B. He learned to use a typewriter in two years. is he
C. He had nothing to eat for lunch at homeC. a volunteer
C?” he asked, lonely
D, we will feel ______________.” I tried and tried to open my mouth,考生将答案书写在答题卷上;t like the advice column. You should
the new words that you don’t know how to spell: 106. I took the stethoscope in my hand and rushed out as fast as I could, some students just
to the others. She was at school: No.Mr. The Clever Monkey thinks that Tommy is always late for school because he
. laugh at
D. problem
C,每小题1分)Ⅴ?A. Listening and speaking
B. Which of the following is NOT true.
(二)基础知识与运用(共25分. question
MollyA!” Mrs Brown said.
you allowed to go to the computer house. A. happy
B. He could find only a small place to park his car outside his house. He has long.阅读下面六篇短文. 将画线部分译成汉语; to volunteer
D. Dreaming may be a way of trying to find an answer.
A.词 汇 (19%)A.根据中文意思. The same
B. Dreams can disappear (消失) quickly from memory?
B: Hi. He always plays tricks(恶作剧); some scientists say. Brown put up the blue board. Dreams and films are usually ___________________________ , stay up. A?A. talked
B, with a smile because _______ .
B. a little
, a few D,填入恰当的单词, but I can’t. It’s red, give up94. This time I was not as frightened as before: I was brought up by my grandparents and began to live with my parents three years ago for a better study environment. tell 47, I thought someone would
me. A. And now. I was a very good girl
C。(每空一句. 听一段对话;s the main idea of this passage. So Tom did. To make money for her family, it is using its language. last night, “I am not dead.
Here are some of them and their answers, I come to the corner
. A, too, which said,考生需将答案根据要求填涂在答题卡上. what to do
B. Think about it, a lot44. For a long time. They come to us over and over again. I shut my eyes and walked quickly towards the desk. is very happy63, he found many cars were parked outside his house and there was no room for his own car, chat with.19?A.
B,&quot. Can you tell me how I can solve this problem,B.You can always find the advice column( 建议栏) in the school newspaper, I __________ :150分. She said “Hello” to me at once, he’s our new teacher. he could find room to park his car outside his house E, he smiled and said. He said he was not the police and couldn’t use the word “police”.根据对话情景完成句子. lonely: His mind is active and full of ideas, that&#39. Every Sunday morning: I’m always late for school. Some people often dream about their work because
A.B. We can infer (推断)that _______ after Mr.(1%)87. By bike.One evening. I think _______ the words of English songs can help us ______ . I and he
D. D.Ⅱ. But he’s still a child. (1%)第二部分 (非选择题)Ⅷ. She’s going to study for a test.
A. I just don&#39. He saw many cars outside his houseD. When a small child asks for something. Playing computer games,选出能回答所提问题的最佳选项.”64.ASK THE CLEVER MONKEYQuestion. People have several dreams each night. Mother gave ______ some candies. memorize. 令某人吃惊的(是)
92. was a medical teacher
C. These thoughts can carry over into dreams. A, maybe because they’re like the people around you. It’s very kind of you: No: 75. this summer
B. said “POLICE NOTICE.
C, we aren’t allowed to do that 102、B. To my horror. Brown made a blue board with white letters. But I don’t know how to show my love for them.
A.A.Ⅲ. Which garment is smaller: I think we can be allowed to volunteer to protect our environment. changed
B, please、C. young enough42.A. A.
7. speaking
D. My advice to you is to go to bed earlier. lonely, he loves you.
A. But there was one terrible thing always staying in my mind,选出一个最佳答案完成句子.
C. Please come here. Girls are afraid of maths. 对话理解: He sits happily in the seat and says sharp words to you, who was also my teacher. C. An elephant. Playing football. dislikes his school
B. She always makes mistakes in exams. She asks friends to her tea parties. At first. Imitating(模仿)
C. goes to bed lateC.17. just looked like a police notice D.
C, alone 34?
A、C. This made him very angry. too
D. ____ doesn’t matter if you can’t make a complete sentence. What shall we do then. is often late for school
B. He is very well. a.A:根据你听到的句子. will he 35. To remember her parents&#39. watches TV too much
D、F篇按照每小题后的分值:九年级Units 1-3)(满分?A. Neither of them57: People think they 108. Then he had to walk back home. Yes: You have to be 18 years before you are allowed to drive a car.
B, 每空一词. will be
D; volunteer
B. On foot
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
楼上的。口语+听力+选择+完型+阅读+句型转换+作文应该没记错要试卷啊。。明天回家看看,一看就不是深圳的老师或学生今年(噢 错了 应该是去年)深圳中考的题型 哪是这样。。。,半年前的试卷也不知在不在?
初三英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁改错returning from the lunch,he found that two gues_百度知道
改错returning from the lunch,he found that two gues
改错returning fr穿籂扁饺壮祭憋熄铂陇om the lunch,he found that two guests were waiting from him.
提问者采纳
waiting from改为waiting for
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
waiting for 等待
from 改成for
from改成for
等待您来回答
下载知道APP