长江英语作文 小学六年级英语作文50字

《草房子》是曹文轩的一部讲究品位、曾获得过公认性奖项的少年长篇小说。作品写了男孩桑桑刻骨铭心,终身难忘的六年小学生活。六年中,大人们之间扑朔迷离且又充满诗情画意的情感纠葛……这一切,既清楚又朦胧地展现在少年桑桑的世界里。这六年,是他接受人生启蒙教育的六年。以下是草房子主要内容……
——《草房子主要内容》专题简介
CopyRight & 沪江网2014六年级英语作文:未来的初中,五十词以上,快点速度类_百度知道
六年级英语作文:未来的初中,五十词以上,快点速度类
~~明要考四了,
提问者采纳
  There will be a big playground in my school, The students should be very polite and smart,
Our teaching building should have five floors, My classroom can be on
the fifth floor, It should be big and clean, I
can often read books here, too, The computer rooms should be
on the third floor, There will be
a library on the second floor, There will be
many books in the library, There should be some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building,  The teachers in my school should be very kind ,, My Midlle school should be
very beautiful,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
first time to ride in a sleeper car, What was the most fun to travel with I talked to my friend that they are so many my “firsts”, Korea, It is a very multi-cultural city as there were Russian,they took fun of me Dalian’s coastline is gorgeous, I had a great time traveling with a couple of foreign buddies, I had my fill of awesome food, It was funny,, and Italian cultural presences throughout the area,, first time to go on a VACATION, and many shopping districts, American, first time to see dolphins, We went to the Sun Asia Ocean and Polar World, Argentinean, Japanese, There is tons of shopping areas and much to see,TheSchooloftheFuture, I began use chinglish all the way, First time to drink Starbuck’s cappuccino,Dalian is a beautiful city! It is in the province near the coast just south of where I live ,,
六年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁查看: 4122|回复: 12
英语作文《My Vacation》作文 初二水平30词40词50词60词70词80词90词100词120词作文
英语《My Vacation》作文 初二水平My Summer Vacation
The summer vacation was startting on June the twenty-fifth. And I am so happy in this summer holiday.Now, let me tell you something about my holiday life.
On the first day of the holiday, I went to a ktv with my best friends, such as Mai Zi, Sheng Sheng, Du Juanhua and so on. Mai Zi can sing very well and she sang a lot of pop songs. Sheng Sheng likes singing Korean songs, so she sang lots of beautiful Korean songs. Du Juanhua can't sing very well, but she is interested in singing. So we taught her how to sing well. What about me? I love English best, and I can sing some English songs, so I sang some English songs. They all think I was the best singer there.
We went home at 10:30p.m. We all tired but we all had a great time.
我的暑假生活
暑假从6月25号正式开始了。我很高兴又一个暑假到来了。现在,就让我告诉大家一些关于我的暑假生活的一些事情。
暑假的第一天,我和像麦子、生生、杜鹃花等好朋友一起去了KTV唱歌。麦子唱歌很好听,她唱了许多流行歌曲。生生喜欢唱韩国歌曲,她唱了很多好听的韩国歌曲。杜鹃花不是十分擅长唱歌,但她对唱歌很感兴趣。所以,我们教她如何才能唱好听。那我呢?我最喜欢英语,我还能唱一些英文歌,所以,我唱了一些英文歌。他们都觉得这里我是最棒的歌唱者。
我们在晚上十点半会了家。我们都玩的很开心!
菲菲:这是Flying Dream“英语角”第三期的活动话题。我们课外班刚学习了过去式,于是我便学以致用。由于是刚学的,运用很不熟练,所以还请大家多多指教!
ps.其中有些句子或固定短语搭配我不是十分会表达,其中有一部分是婧子姐帮我写的。感谢婧子姐!!
I had a good time durning the holidays.In my vacation ,I was not only help my parents to do some housework,but also selling things.
I found that I was learn a lot of things in the interesting travel.Everday I can see many different kinds of customers.They were friendly,perishing,simple,complicated and so on.As we all know,earning money was not a easy thing.So if you want to get the most profit,you should be have some ideas.For example,how to attract the customer?At first,I think one of the important things is polite.You must keep simle to every customers.Second,the commodity should be cheaper than others and the quality is not bad.
After communication with customers,I gradually came to understand the customers’ psychological need.We must do our best to let our customers know every commoditys.Sometimes,I would explain to the customers about how to use the machine.So the customers were satisfied with me.
At last,I want to say that I was very happy,because I can help my family to do something.I felt my vacation was very enrich.And I hope my next vacation is also very interesting.
& && && && &&&
&&My vacation
& && &Last summer vacation, I went on a trip to Beijing. I went there by train with my parents ,&&my sister and my grandparents. In Beijing, we went to Tian'an Men Square, The Great Wall,&&the summer Palace and some other interesting places. And we ate Beijing roast duck, it was& &&&delicious!
& && &But the director was unfriendly to us, and the weather hot. At last, we went to the Olympic Park and BeiHai Park.
& && &I had a good time in Beijing!
My vacation
& &Why did i suppose to say the vacation, not the holiday? The reason is i just can enjoy the two days to rest, actually that's so effecient to rest, however, body system need a big rest, so... sometime you gotta face the fact, step by step, you are silent to accept it, beacuse of no choosing.
As matter of fact, what's the life, waht's everything, in my opinion, that's the kindda way, your way, in your mind. you always do what you want with your way, you thought you are the core all the time with your way. Therefore, you could escape if you get outta the way, which is the new way for life, for working, and for communicating.
Finally, i figured the thought is the master in you blind, and control your all action in your life, you can try if you can't believe it!
This vacation is general good, 'coz it let me get together with my family, eating together, sleeping together, and commnicating together, really, that's the family, entirely family, always overtime, always i get up when they eat the lunch, that's the big opportunity to get together all the time to taste the family warming .
For this two days vacation, i get myself the situation of unconsciously, i do something without the planning, i thought that can let me get the freedom, and entirely free, finnaly, i thoutht that is it, good, happy!
May be may be not, the thought way control your way, you figure it beautiful, that's beautiful, you think it ugly, that the hell is ugly!
So!Get yourself!
my vacation
&&This time , we have a long vacation .And I think is not pretty good .Because I think I had more homework.
&&And I think it’s not pretty good .In the morning I usually watched TV or taked a wlak.that is boring.And in the afternoon I'm did my homework.In the evening I played computer games.That's great,and I know play computer too long time is not good for my eres.So I played computer not too long.
&&This is my vacation.And I know I now should to review for next week's math exam
I am upset when I am on my vacation because I have no idea of some places to visit.hotspring is the first way to relax if I really can't make a decision so I ordered one travel agency.I hope that I can really enjoy my journey
My Vacation Plans!
& &National Day is coming. I’m taking a vacation. I thought about going to Beijing, but decided on Taiwan. Because many people are going to Beijing for vacation, it’s too crowed. And I heard that Taiwan is a very beautiful place.
& &I’m leaving on October 1st and staying until October 5th. I’m going there with my parents. We are going by plane. I plan to have a very interesting vacation. First, I’m going sightseeing, taking some beautiful photos and going shopping. Secord, I want to buy some beautiful clothes. Oh, food in Taiwan food is very delicious, so I’m eating delicious food. At last, I’m going hiking with my parents. A great vacation! I can’t wait!
My&&vacation (
Soon this summmer vacation will be over.In this summer,I've been to several places.As soon as the vacation began,I took a train to Guangzhou.I was so look forward to see one of my good friends, a girl called Yang. We have been friends since we were little kids. It was a long and boring journey. Nothing on the train impressed me but the endless railway went on and on.Maybe sometimes life is just like a journey,you have to carry on and shall never give up.
After 15 hours,I finally arrived in Guangzhou. On(100) the platform Yang was there to pick me up.&&She didnt change much, was still a cute girl. It was really great to see her again.I knew we would have a wonderful time together in the next week. One day,Yang and I was on shopping and I found a little kitty.It's so pretty that I could not take my eyes back from it.I asked the shop keeper,&how much is it?&To my surprise,she seemed not understand what I've said.Suddenly I realized people in guangzhou speak their local language.So I asked Yang about(200) how to bargain with the shopkeeper.After tens of minutes' bargaining,I payed 20 yuan for the kitty.I smiled to it&&and it smiled back at me .I knew it likes me ,I just Knew it!
Soon the week passed.It's time to say goodbye.sadly,I couldn't take the&&kitty I bought with me.As a result ,I left it to Yang and she&&promised the&&take care of it .I knew she would.Before I Started my journey to Shenzhen,Yang sent me many lichee.It semmed that I wouldn't be so bored on the train (300)this time.
I stayed in Shenzhan for 4 days.I went shopping with my mom but I seldom bought something .I didn't like those things my mom picked out for me.I went to the Happy Hill,which is a big a pleasure garden 。It's very funny playing there.Frankly speaking ,I didn't quite enjoy my journey in Shenzhen.It's so limited that most of the time I had to stay in hotel.Anyway,it's Ok.
On July 12th,I arrived home.But my summer journey hadn't come to the end.After several weeks,I took a train to Yichang,the city famous (400)for the three gorge.Again I was bored on the train.But soon a girl who sat next to me came into my sight.It seemed that she was the same age
When I have been my elder sister’home, I feel under the weather .and second day,I catched a cold,i feel really bad,dizzy,run at the nose,cough ,headache,sleepy.i had all the usual symptoms of cold.going to die
And I am between the job now,it wil take for along time.because the international day.all day,I don’t know what to do where to go.the worse thing is ,I have not a place for living.
Today,I got up very late,because cold.and cooked breakfast for my brother in law and I .he can cook nothing.i just wanna eat a porridge,and I cooked it.and during my cooking,one of my classmates sent a message to me,she asked me whether I travelled with a girl.
To be frank,I really wanna this,but I have not any money.during the vacation,I Just stay with my relatives,boring,but warm.
I saw movie all day.(when I down load these movies,I knew one day ,I will feel alone ,and I can see these movie to kill my free time.)
And I also cooked dinner.
After dinner,my brother in law leave,his vacation is end.and he had to go to other city to work.
I worried my future,I don’t know whether I can get a new job as soon as possible.
Whatever, just like full house 韩智恩said “a za a za,fighting!!”&&
& && && && && && && && && && && &&&Seven 10 07 07
My Vacation Plan
Jilly (陈小飞)
The national ay is coming. We all have 7 days to play.
October 1st, I am going to the beach with my family. I am going shopping on October 2nd. And I am going swimming. On the next day, then I am climbing the mountain. The last of the three days, I am doing homework at home.
Sherry(戴泽宇)
On the Oct. 1st morning, I’m doing my homework at home. In the afternoon, I’m visiting my grand mother. In the evening, I’m watching TV. On the 2nd, I am reading books and visiting my teachers. Then, I’m playing computer. On the 3rd, I’m shopping with my sister. Later, I’m spending time with my friends.
Susan (陈柠心)
I decided on Beijing. I heard that Beijing is beautiful, and I know there are many people there who speak English.
I’m going to Beijing’s great wall. I’m leaving the first week in October 1st and staying until October 6th. I plan to have a very relaxing vacation.
A great vacation! I can’t wait!