in-take from,take away什么意思思

food intake
food intake的用法和样例:
An eating disorder in which one alternates between abnormal craving for and aversion to food. It is characterized by episodes of excessive food intake followed by periods of fasting and self-induced vomiting or diarrhea.
饮食失常一种饮食无序,在这种情况下,一个人常常处于不正常的贪食和厌食的交替状态,特点是偶尔的暴饮暴食继而又很快的引起呕吐或腹泻
Food consumption varied from day and night.
摄食率表现出明显的昼夜变化。
food intake的海词问答与网友补充:
food intake的相关资料:
相关词典网站:take refuge in
[teik 'refju:d? in]
[tek 'r?fjud? ?n]
避难到,求助于…,用…搪塞过去
大家都在背:
1. When I am sad, I take refuge in remembering happier times.
当我悲伤时, 就从回忆过去快乐的时光中寻求安慰.
来自《简明英汉词典》
2. How blessed are all who take refuge in Him!
凡投靠他的、都是有福的.
来自互联网
3. Finally, take refuge in one of the hidden pavilions or pagodas.
最后, 可以到某处僻静的亭子或佛塔里休息一下.
来自互联网
4. Just take refuge in the Buddha, the Dharma, and the Sangha.
就是要皈依三宝,因为佛 、 法 、 僧三宝是一体的,有佛才有法,有法才有僧.
来自互联网
5. He wanted to take refuge in ar.
他想在地下室里躲避一下.
来自互联网
1. 投止权门
To take refuge in a powerful house ., 投止权门.
- 基于1个网页
1. 这位老人一用力气就感到很累
我好像进入了蓬莱仙境。The old man tires very soon if he exerts himself.这位老人一用力气就感到很累。To take refuge in or as if in a hideout.在洞穴中避难或躲藏To confine within oimprison.
- 基于1个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
take refuge in
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:daily feed intake是什么意思及反义词
沪江词库精选daily feed intake是什么意思、英语短语。
daily feed intake的中文解释: 每日采食量
英语短语推荐
2014daily feed intake是什么意思由沪江网提供。参考译文1:命运有时是不怎么样,例如,最近的试验中,我involved.When我被捕的年轻小伙子,我觉得肯定,他是guilty.I以下几个小时他周围像myself.Take警察和他进行自己suspiciously.He约昂一直徘徊在我看来,他为寻找机会steal.When我将他逮捕,他的休闲方式送达comfirm我suspicions.I以为我终于捉住小偷已经困扰了这么久的面积。参考译文2:命运有时不是非常种类对警察象我自己。采取为例我是介入的最近试验。当我拘捕了年轻小伙子我肯定感到他是有罪的。我跟随他在两三个小时,并且他可疑表现。他漫步关于它似乎对我的ang他寻找一个机会窃取。当我拘捕了他,他的偶然方式只为对comfirm我的怀疑服务。我认为我有在被捉住麻烦区域为那么长期的窃贼的为时。参考译文3:命运有时不是很好,像我这样的警察的。最近我在其中是涉及审判以为例。当我逮捕年轻小伙子我已确信他有罪。我曾一直在跟随他的几个小时,他可疑行为。他已经游荡关于昂似乎正在寻找机会,溜了。在逮捕他时他随便地只送达,确认我的怀疑。我以为终于捉贼了一直困扰的区域这么长时间。参考译文4:命运是有时不十分种到警察像我.采取的最近的一个例子是我所涉及的审判。当我被捕的青少年法援署我认为肯定他是有罪。我已在他的周围几个小时和他本人形迹可疑行为。他一直徘徊在我看来,洪先生对他是在寻找一个机会,窃取。当我被逮捕他,他随意地只起到comfirm我的怀疑。我以为我已经在去年被偷窃的人已令人不安的方面如此长的时间。语义参照:I remembered hearing about a quick and easy solution this was my free ride ive been crowned with success dont hesitate trying this out
我记得听到一个快速简便的解决方案,这是我的自由驰骋IVE取得圆满成功,不毫不犹豫地尝试了这一点我在英语方面有些问题,请给我一条建议(have problem with)
I had some questions in English, please give me a piece of advice (have problem with)凯拉
8 month生活像一面镜子,你笑它就笑,你哭她就哭,因此我为什么要哭呢?
Life is like a mirror, you laugh laughing, crying she cries, so why should I cry?what did Galileo discover in his legendary experiment on the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
什么是伽利略发现在他著名的比萨斜塔实验?我原来在健身会所的时候认识几个印度人
When I was at the fitness club about a few India people各学科的学者对于文化都企图给予准确的解释。他们的解释都带有本学科的特色,也各自有不同的侧重点。所以就出现了各式各样关于文化的定义。
Academics from different disciplines, cultures are attempting to aid accurate interpretation. Their explanation has a characteristic of this subject, each of which has different priorities. So there have been various definitions of culture.i will rest when i finish with you ok
我将休息好和你一起完成时Food days
世界粮食日性格凶猛且有着激烈的忠诚度。
fierce jackfish and there is a fierce loyalty.benistall,butmrliis
benistall、 butmrliis与我聊天一定很无聊。
Chat with me must be very bored.谢谢你详细的解释,我可以放心的食用了。谢谢!
Thank you for your detailed explanation, I can safely eat. Thank you!每年上海吸引了许多来自世界各地的游客
Shanghai every year attracts many tourists from all parts of the world0 Ogrines will be used
将使用0 ogrinesPlease provide the required IPSW for bootrom-pwned device
请提供BOOTROM pwned设备所需的IPSW飞机行李传送带
Aircraft baggage conveyor belt临窗眺望
By the window overlooking theSadness flooded over me. 悲伤充斥了我的心。bamb其他答案I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
Sadness flooded over me. Sadness filled my heart. Bamb other answer I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.fucking days
翻译公司天あなたがああ理解していない場合、私は言う
あなたがああ understanding of していない airport, private は うSee your eyes
见你的眼睛玛丽把她的业余时间都花在练弹钢琴上 devote
Mary spent her spare time to practice playing the piano devote王守禹
Wang YuIn 1786,Adrien-Marie Legendre ()
在 1786 年,阿德里安 · 玛丽勒让德 (1752年-1833 年)If you go to die ,maybe I will hold a banquet,a very big banquet.I can not stand you any more.You always think your husband is good.but it is only your thougt.I do not love him,I also do not want to telephone him,but just because of you ,fuck!!!!shit!!go to die .I do not want to have any word with you !please go out of
maybe you go to die, If I will hold a banquet, a very big banquet I . can not stand any more you think your husband is always You . good. but it is only your thougt . I I do not love him, and also do not want to telephone him, but just because of you, fuck! ! ! ! shit! ! Go to die.I do not want to h遇到了坏人不害怕,敢于和坏人对抗
Encountered bad guys do not fear, courage and fight the bad guys停电了
Lost powerALL STUDENTS WATCH TV TWICE OR THREE TIMES A WEEK 改为否定句
nullIn a laboratory experiment, Dearman and Shields (2001) found that subjects with activity-based costing content and structure knowledge had good judgment performance compared to those without the activity-based costing knowledge
在实验室实验中,Dearman 和盾 (2001 年) 发现基于活动的成本核算内容和结构知识科目有良好的判断力性能比基于活动的成本核算不知情的情况下front-page
标题版; 头版in currency of the draft
在草案的货币这项研究结果表明白日梦有助于提高一个人适应新环境的能力
The study results indicate that daydreaming helps to enhance one's ability to adapt to new environment在所有的电视节目中
In all the TV series淡定克制
Calm and restraintUpload an existing cover letter
上传现有的求职信測量時若被測目標點恰好在光軸上 則測量精度最低 此時我們就要調整攝像機的位置 使目標點偏離任何一個攝像機的光軸
When measuring if the measured point happens to be in the lowest measurement accuracy in the optical axis at this time we will have to adjust the camera's position to target point deviation from any camera's optical axis缺水的可能性
Possibility of water shortagei cant understand why u ask about Queen for our website
如此我考虑网站从我做了网站then put the burned area under cold running water
然后把火烧迹的地冷自来水analysing
分析与合同为准
And the contract shall prevail不要与别人争吵
Not quarrel with othersno added gluten,yeast,wheat,milk derivatives,preservatives
没有添加谷朊粉、 酵母、 小麦、 牛奶衍生品、 防腐剂手术禁忌
正在翻译,请等待...尊贵体现
Distinguished embodiment你生我的气?
You have me?from this passage we know that most of the expulsions were from high school
从这段话中,我们知道,大部分驱逐高中The devil
魔鬼我坚信,没有努力就没有收获。
I firmly believe that no effort, no gain.翻译公司卫视
Tibet TVforgrt it
forgrt它Create a PayPal account
创建一个PayPal帐号it is a place with many ancient buildings
它是一个地方与许多古老大厦Quiz demo training
正在翻译,请等待...黄河是中国的二长的河
Yellow River, China's second longest river我能帮到你什么吗
What can I help you do我的真心
I really -   Happy new year. I will always stay here by your side。雅
Want to say: does not wait for you, don't wait for you, you wait for me is enough, maybe I was arrogant, but I have a 200 percent confident in the future can met your
要说: 不会等待你,不要等到你,你等我就足够了,也许我应该感到骄傲自大,但我有信心 200%未来可以满足你最近查询:
Oh, so much better, save time
Decadence and sufferings
石2011-09__LW_AT__-22 19:14:08
[下午02:49:26]snoopydoggdog:等待
So I really respect her
In all of the entries in ENJOLY
If the wheelchair can open the door to inform nurses
Through the expertise of the study I found interest
In order to clean up the warehouse we must cut it off
Who is the traitor? Are the traitor You
Chinese pay attention to form that Westerners focus on content
When can you come to me to play, I have lived here, you come to play, I want you, I have a lot of things to tell you, I care a lot, give me a call. A lot to tell you

我要回帖

更多关于 take out是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐