求帮忙写一篇高一作文英文作文 300字 题目:To what extent is China s 'sport loving' country

求帮忙写一篇高一英文作文 300字 To what extent is China s 'sport loving' country_百度作业帮
求帮忙写一篇高一英文作文 300字 To what extent is China s 'sport loving' country
带着一双不再挑剔的眼睛和一颗宁静的心灵,我出去寻找生活的美!当漫天旋转的枯黄划出了季节更替的轨迹,夏季收起她色彩斑斓的行囊,留给了我们满眼金黄的美丽!我站在溪边,并不想惊动水里游动的小鱼,更不想打破那一泓宁静的美好,只想慢慢地...求帮忙写一篇高一英文作文 300字 To what extent is China s 'sport loving' country_百度作业帮
绿叶要理解根,白云要理解蓝天,鱼儿要理解大海,花儿要理解大地,子女要理解父母 生活是一盏无味瓶,其中的酸甜苦辣都未为人知.想要解读这生活的语言,就需要借助爱心的力量,去理解,学会宽容,与对方心底的那份真诚产生共鸣,让人类最神圣的...答案:1.C;2.B;3.D;
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:湖北省黄冈市2011年春季八年级四科综合能力测评英语试题
  The clock struck twelve, but I still on bed.I could hear it was blowing strongly.“It must be windly outside.”I thought.
  I came to a small town a week ago.I sold clothes to a shop.Christmas was coming and I hoped to buy some presents for my family and friends.So I tried to meet the manager and ask him to pay for them.I was out of luck.He went to London and I had to wait for him here.There was no theatre here but a cinema.The films were all too bad.I preferred staying in the small hotel to sitting in the cold cinema.
  Half an hour later, I felt hungry I had to get up.It was white everywhere and some children were skiing down the hill.On my way to the small restaurant, I saw a boy fell onto a rock, I ran to him quickly and carried him to a hospital.Soon his parents came here.Now I knew the boy was just the manager's son.He thanked me very much and gave me the money after we had a dinner.ACBA
The underlined words “out of luck” ________.
Which of the following statements is not true?
The man got up at about 12∶30 in the afternoon
The manager was skiing with his son.
A boy hurt himself and was saved by the man.
It was very windy that day.
Which of the following proverbs(谚语)can be used for the story?
One good turn deserves another.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
A good beginning is half ending.
A fall in a pit, a gain in your wit.
来源:江西省2011年中等学校招生考试英语试题
请阅读下面短文,根据短文内容从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项
Doctors Without Borders(国界)
  Chris is not a traditional explorer(探险家)-he usually works in an office for a large organization.However, Chris' job can be just as exciting and dangerous as being an explorer.
  Chris works for MSF, an organization also known as.Doctors Without Borders.Since1971, MSF has sent trained doctors all over the world to help people who have suffered from disasters(遭受灾难), such as wars and illnesses.Chris is a doctor from France who has traveled to many places to organize programs that help people.
  At the moment, over 27,000 trained doctors have taken part in MSF projects.The organization received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1999.All kinds of doctors can volunteer for MSF.They need to be ready to go almost anywhere in the world and, of course, they should face difficulties.Most of MSF's work is in Africa.When MSF chooses a doctor for a task, they have to go for at least six months.When doctors have completed a few tasks, they might be sent on an emergency(紧急的)task following a disaster, such as an earthquake.
  But why would doctors leave a comfortable life and a good pay to join MSF? According to Chris, the experience they have is a great help in their life.What's more, just like the explorers of the past, they need to keep an open mind and learn to get on well with the people they meet.One thing that they can say at the end of any task is that they have made a real difference to people’s lives.
What may MSF's work be like?
Tiring and boring.
Exciting and dangerous.
Relaxing and colorful.
Peaceful and comfortable.
As a volunteer doctor for MSF, he or she should ________.
have worked in Africa for six months
have been sent on an emergency task
be ready to work for a task for at least half a year
have suffered from wars, illnesses or other disasters
Why would doctors like to join MSF?
Because they can get a good pay.
Because they can have a comfortable life.
Because they can help others and get experience.
Because they can travel abroad with their families.
What is the main idea of this passage?
Chris is a doctor who has organized programs to help people.
MSF received the Nobel Peace Prize for helping poor countries.
Volunteer doctors make a real difference to their own lives in MSF.
MSF offers medical help to people who have suffered from disasters.
来源:广东省深圳市2011年中考英语试题
  Mr.King worked in a factory.He liked playing soccer and spent much time on it, so he was sometimes late for work.His boss was so angry that he fired Mr.King.Mr.King couldn't find another job.Finally he got into trouble and lived a difficult life.
  One of his friends felt sorry for turn and introduced him to a headmaster, whose school was just in need of swimming coach(教练).Mr.King began to teach the school children to swim.He wasn't a good coach.Two months later, the children learned nothing.Few of them could swim.
  It was a hot Saturday.The children wouldn't stay in the classroom and wanted to swim in the river.Mr.King failed to stop them.Before they started, he drew a red line below the knee of each child.He said to them, "Come out of the river at once if the water reaches the line."
Why did the boss fire Mr.King?
Because Mr.King didn't like his job,
Because Mr.King was ill.
Because Mr.King talked too much.
Because Mr.King was sometimes late for work
Mr.King couldn't find another job and his life was _________.
Who helped Mr.King find a job in a school?
The boss of the factory.
His friend.
The school children.
Two months later, the children learned nothing because _________.
Mr.King taught them to play soccer
they didn't like swimming at all
they were afraid of water
Mr.King was a poor coach
Mr.King _________, so he drew a red line below the knee of each child.
didn't want the children to swim
wanted to make the children look funny
wanted to make the children happy
wanted to help the children swim better
来源:新疆乌鲁木齐2011年中考英语试题
阅读下面短文,从题中所给的ABC四个选项中选出最佳选项。
  According lo a new survey.Students’ safety has become a big problem.Nearly 50% of students say they are worried about robbery(抢劫)on the way to and from school.Now in main big cities.in China some schools have taught all unusual lesson:self-protection.Students like this lesson because there are no exams or boring classes.And they can learn how to save lives and know how to stop danger before it really happens.
  Chen Haoyu, a teacher at Beijing No 25 Middle School.give young students advice on how to deal with danger
  If you are robbed
  Keep calm.lf you can not cry for help or run away.Give the robber your money.Try to remember what the robber looks like and tell the police later.If you are in a traffic accident.
  It a car hits you.You should remember the car number.If it is a bicycle.Try to call your parents before you let the rider go.This is because you don't know how seriously you are hurt
  If it is raining hard and there is lighting.(闪电)
  Don’t stay in high places and stay away from trees.
  When there is a fire.Get away as fast as yon can.Put wet things on your body and try to find an exit.Do not lake the lift.
  If someone is drowning(溺水)
  If you can’t swim.don’t get into the water.Cry out for help.
  Remember that danger is never as far away as you think.Take care of yourself at alI times!
Why do students like the self-protection lesson?
①Because there are no tests.
②Because the lessons are boring
③Because they can learn how to save lives.
④Because they know how to slop danger before it happens.
What will you do if a bicycle hurts you?
I will remember the bicycle number.
I won't let the rider go until I rail my parents.
will let the rider go before I call my parents.
I will let the rider go because I know how seriously I am hurt.
lf your house is on fire, you must ________.
put dry things on your body
run quickly and take the lift
run away and find an exit as quickly as you Can
take everything you have and then run away
There ________ ways of self-protection mentioned in the passage.
The best title for this passage is ________.
How to Keep Calm
Self-protection
An usual lesson
来源:贵州省黔西南州2011年初中毕业生学业暨升学统一考试英语试题
Edison often said, “1 will discover what the world needs, then I will try to invent it.” It is true that he did more than any other man of his time in inventing things.He made more than one thousand inventions in his life and all these have changed our way of living.Edison was one of the greatest inventors in the world.When Edison died in 1931, someone said people should turn off all the lights in their homes, streets and factories for several minutes in honour of this great man.Of course it was impossible to do so.And this shows what Edison's inventions mean to people's life.
All the things Edision invented were _________ people needed at that time.
Edison _________ in inventing new things.
took all his time
paid all his money
spent his most time
spent his most money
Edison had _________ inventions in all his life.
thousands of
over one thousand
only one thousand
less than a thousand
Edison was dead for nearly _________ years.
severity-six
It was _________ to turn off all the lights in honour of the greatest inventor.
来源:江苏省扬州市2011年初中毕业、升学统一考试英语试题
Suppose you work in a big firm and find English very important for your job because you often deal with foreign businessmen.Now you are looking for a place where you can improve your English.Here are some advertisements about English language training from newspapers.You may find the information you need.
Mr.White works in the daytime every day and the place he will choose is _________.
Global English Center
Modern Language School
The 21st Century English Training Center
The International House of English
The 21st Century English Training Center is different from the other three.It _________.
has a language lab and computers
has more experienced teachers
offers morning or afternoon classes
requires an entrance exam
If you want to attend the course at the International House of English, you’ll pay about _________.
1,200 yuan
1,600 yuan
1,500 yuan
1,800 yuan
来源:湖北省襄阳市2011年中考英语试题
  You wouldn't steal a car.You would never rob(抢劫)a bank or pick someone's pocket.But you may be another kind of thief.
  If you have ever bought a disc for 15 yuan or less, then you have helped to rob artists or musicians of their intellectual properly rights(知识产权).
  Last Thursday was World Intellectual Property Day.Activities to tell people about intellectual property rights were held around the country.
  Intellectual property includes inventions, literary(文学的)and artistic works, names, and pictures.They are of little value(价值)if they are not read, seen and used.
  While the cost of copying discs is very small, authors, singers and actors have to spend a lot of money and time making a new product.That's why they have the right to make money from their work.
  So buying pirated(盗版的)music of Jay Chou and Jolin Tsai is like stealing from them, paying them no respect for their hard work.
  If Jay Chou cannot make money from his work, he may not make anything else.But those who make pirated goods are becoming rich without doing any hard work.
  The authors should ask for a fair price for their work.Earlier this year there was much talk about how much KTV clubs should pay the music companies for using their songs.
  The copyright fee(版权费)also should be fair to the users.That's good for the music's popularity and society as well.
What is the author's attitude towards protecting(保护)intellectual property rights7
He is for it.
He is against it.
He doesn't care about it.
The article doesn't tell us.
Which of the following do intellectual property rights not cover?
Inventions.
Literary and artistic works.
Names end pictures.
Pirated music.
According to the article, which of the following is true?
Authors should ask for a high price for their work,
The copyright fee should ha fair to users.
Authors, singers and actors have no right to make money from their work,
Buying pirated music by Jay Chou is very good.
What is the best title for the article?
Rob a Bank
Copyright Fees
Say No to pirated Music
World Intellectual Property Day
来源:江苏省扬州市邗江区2011届九年级适应性训练英语试题
  On the night of the play, Jack was at the theatre early and he was already dressed in a suit of policeman’s clothes long before the end of the first scene.He certainly looked the part all right, he thought as he admired himself in the mirror.
  Then he suddenly felt nervous.After all, it was his first time to have a part in a play.How could he face all those people watching the play? He put his head in his hands and tried to remember his lines(台词),but nothing came to his mind.
  A knock on the door made him look up.He was to go on stage in the second scene.“Have I missed my part and destroyed(破坏)the play for everybody?” he thought to himself.But it was only the manager.She noticed how nervous he was and suggested he should stand near the stage where he could watch and follow the play.It was a good way of getting rid of this nervousness, she said.
  She was right, it seemed to work.In fact, the more he watched the play, the more he felt himself part of it.
Jack played the role of ________ in the play.
a murderer
a policeman
Jack would play in the ________ scene of the play.
The manager came to Jack to ________.
help him to learn the lines by heart
tell him not to play his part
play instead of him
help him relax
What can we refer(推断)from the passage?
The best way to play well is to remember lines again and again.
Jack was not suitable for his role.
The manager was unkind and unhelpful.
Jack didn’t feel nervous any more in the end.
吴老师30日19点直播线段的垂直平分线的性质
余老师30日20点直播unit5第二课时 Section A浙江高考英语短文改错(自编)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
浙江高考英语短文改错(自编)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖