完形填空解题技巧hereisphoto——jin'sfamily.

当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 Who is your favorite writer? Look! Here is a pho..
完形填空。
&&&& Who is your favorite writer? Look! Here is a photo&&&1&& Han Han. He is a young writer in&&&2&& . Many students like his books, because some of them are about &&3&& life. Han Han is&&&4&& Shanghai. He's twenty-eight years old. He can&&&5&& Chinese and English. Han Han likes running,&&&6&& football and computer games. He often&& 7&& on his blog(博客). Students can read his articles(文章)on&&&8&&. Han Han has a yellow dog. It likes to&&&9&& with him. Do you know what Han Han's favorite&&&10&& is? It's the watermelon.
(&&&& )1. A. on && (&&&& )2. A. America&& (&&&& )3. A. student (&&&& )4. A. in&&&& (&&&& )5. A. speak&&(&&&& )6. A. play&& (&&&& )7. A. listens&&(&&&& )8. A. them (&&&& )9. A. read&& (&&&& )10.A. food&&
B. from B. Chinese&&&&B. students B. on &&B. say&&B. to play&&B. speaks B. it&&&&B. write &&B. vegetables
C. of &&&&C. China&&&&&&C. student's&&C. of &&&&C. show&&&&&&C. playing &&&&C. writes &&C. they&&&&C. run around C. fruit&&
D. in&&&&&&&&&&D. English&&&& D. students'&&D. from&&&&&&&&D. find&&&&&&&&D. is playing&&D. spells&&&&&&D. him&&&&&&&& D. look at&&&& D. dessert&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:期末题
1-5 CCDDA&& 6-10 CCBCC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 Who is your favorite writer? Look! Here is a pho..”主要考查你对&&人物传记类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人物传记类阅读
人物传记类阅读:本类型选材主要是名人轶事。人物传记的叙述线索也常常以时间为序。内容一般不是一个人的生活流水账,而是选取主人公一些重要的人生阶段或生活片段来展开叙述。阅读时要把握主人公在此阶段发生的事对他本身或他人有什么重要的意义和影响。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 Who is your favorite writer? Look! Here is a pho..”考查相似的试题有:
273211321868298564283088256697278313当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 Here are my favorite photos1 the first one, you c..
完形填空。
&&&& Here are my favorite photos&&&1& &the first one, you can find it's&&&2& &. I'm wearing a T-shirt and sitting on the grass. The&&&3& &one is a photo of my family. I'm&&&4& &computer games. My grandfather is playing the erhu. My father is&&&5& &a newspaper. My grandmother is talking about the TV show&&&6& &my sister. And my mother is&&&7& &the table. I love this photo very much. In the third one, there are two&&&8&&&.They are my friends, Tim and his brother. They are playing basketball. In the last one, I'm singing and my friends are dancing.&& 9&&&I see these photos, I'm very happy. They make me think of the happy&&10 &&. I will keep the photos all my life.
(&&&& )1. A. In&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. day&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. first&&& (&&&& )4. A. do&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. reading& (&&&& )6. A. to&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. having&& (&&&& )8. A. girls&&& (&&&& )9. A. When&&&& (&&&& )10. A. minute&
B. At&&&& B. night& B. second B. doing& B. seeing B. with&& B. sittingB. boys&& B. Where& B. age&&&
C. For&&&&&& C. summer&&& C. third&&&& C. playing&& C. looking atC. about&&&& C. buying&&& C. pandas&&& C. Why&&&&&& C. hour&&&&&
D. About&&&&&&& &&D. spring&&&& & D. fourth&&&&& &&D. play&&&&&& & D. writing&&& &&&D. on&&&&&&&& &&D. cleaning&& & D. lions&&&&&& D. How&&&&&&&&& &&D. time&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:山东省期中题
1-5: ACBCA& 6-10: BDBAD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 Here are my favorite photos1 the first one, you c..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 Here are my favorite photos1 the first one, you c..”考查相似的试题有:
104975145975275112293832294696228988当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 This is1 photo2 my room. Can you see my bed? It..
完形填空。
&&&& This is&&1 &photo&&2 &my room. Can you see my bed? It is here. It is nice. These&&3 &my books. They are&&4 .My dictionary&&5 &on a chair. Look! What's that? It's&&6 .What color is&&7 ? Do you know?&&8 &green. It's&&9 &the floor. My backpack&&10 &under the bed. I like my room!
(&&&& )1. A. a&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. to&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. is&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. on desk (&&&& )5. A. am&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. aplant& (&&&& )7. A. these&& (&&&& )8. A. It's&&& (&&&& )9. A. to&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. don't&
B. an&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&& B. am&&&&&&& B. on a desk B. is&&&&&&& B. plant&&&& B. those&&&& B. She's&&&& B. under&&&& B. are&&&&&&
C. /&&&&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&&& C. be&&&&&&&& C. under deskC. are&&&&&&& C. the plant&& C. they&&&&&& C. He's&&&&&& C. in&&&&&& C. is&&&&&&&&
D. my a&&&&&&&&&& D. at&&&&&&&&&&&& D. are&&&&&&&&&&& D. under the deskD. aren't&&&&&&&& D. a plants&&&&&&& D. it&&&&&&&&&&&& D. They're&&&&&&& D. on&&&&&&&&&&&& D. am&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5 ACDBB & 6-10 ADADC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 This is1 photo2 my room. Can you see my bed? It..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 This is1 photo2 my room. Can you see my bed? It..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语完形填空 的文章

随机推荐