请教初中英语达人问题,求达人解答!

请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
提问者采纳
First,Happy MayDay for everyone. This is the 3th day of MayDay holiday.I have not gone to travel, butI'm very happy this holiday.I keep learning english in 100e class,there are some teachers to help my english and some classmades study together with me. I feel my spoken english have some progresses,so I'm very glad.I will continue speak more,read more, write more and listen mor. I have came 100e for more t础酣摆夹肢蝗扮伟堡连han 10 days,I think it is a good place of learning english.It makes me happy and rich.It lets me have a holidays of happiness. Do you have a nice holiday?My Happy Times During Winter Vacation
I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during winter vacation. They are both seventy years old and live in the country happily. I can do many interesting things there. I am used to getting up early in the morning and breathing the fresh air in the countryside. After snow, I would like to skate and ski with my friends. When night comes, I am used to sitting by the fire and listening to grandma telling me many funny stories. And I tell her some new things happening in the city. When I have to go back, I am always reluctant to go. I really feel happy living in the country.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
你可以写去旅游啊,公园 沙滩 海边 爬山 什么的,一共5个小点础酣摆夹肢蝗扮伟堡连,平均一个问题两三句话,如果写不了两句话,就在另一个小点上多扩充一些
我表示看不到你要问的问题,是不是漏了什么
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
Dad: Tomorrow is your mom's birthday. Xxx, what do you want to get for your mom?XXX: I don't know. Do you have anything in mind?Dad: Do you think she'll like a new purse? Because her old one is really used up now.XXX:I was thinking that we can get her some flowers too.Dad: Yea, that's a great idea. All women love flowers.XXX: And also we can't forget about cakes. How can you celebrate someone's birthday without buying them a cake?Dad: Yea, you are right. Let's go to do the shopping right now befor she comes back.XXX: Okay!!
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!
来自对外经济贸易大学
1 We're planning a housewarming party at this Saturday.2 What activities do we have at the party?3 I'm sad that she has gone.4 Can you help me to do these things?5 I look forward to hearing from you.
第2句还可以是, What activities will be held at the party?
王光煊&&高级教师
邓明璋&&学生
孟祥娟&&2012级-百科校园大使
储德朗&&学生
顾笑慊&&学生请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
请问有字数限制吗?The CNY--Chinese New Year is a traditional festival in China, it usually takes place during January and February, or to speak it in details, in the first month of lunar calendar.While the last night before Chinese New year, that is, the New Year's Eve, is a time when all the family members get together and have a big feast. And dumplings can be found in most dining-tables at that eve.And in the first morning of the CNY, most families are used to set off fireworks to welcome their festivals, and children will wear on their new cloths.By this brief sentences, I think you will have some knowledge to our CNY.满意的话,请采纳
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Like the numerous Spring Festival I experienced before, this year's holiday is not a surprise, but still, happy and nice.Although many young people don't pay much attention to the traditions of Spring Festival, most of us do celebrate it in a traditional way. For example, in my family, all the familiy members stay together on the New Year's Eve to have our reunion dinner. Moreover, watching spring festival gala is a necessity of that night. Plus, eating dumpling is also the must-do tradition during the festival. Except enjoying amazing traditional food, playing fire crackers is one of the most exciting activities especially for kids.Some people may think that those traditions are a bit tedious and comlicated such as preparing food for long time and playing fire crackers is not good to enviroment and very noisy, however, in my opinion, those traditions are precious. Imagine, a quiet spring festival is definitely missing something...
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!
This is a photo of my family. There are four people in the photo. This is me, and the boy next to me is my brother. He is two years older than me. We are in front of our parents. The man on the left is my dad, and the women on the right is my mon.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
this is a photo of my extended family, the two person in the middle are my parents, and my brother is sitting next to them. the little girl in the right edge of this photo is my little sister.
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中国达人秀 的文章

随机推荐