求教 为什么不是the giving tree而是given

请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:黑龙江省大庆铁人中学2011届高三上学期期末考试英语试题
FILM DESCRIPTIONS
  Back to the Future
  With the help of a local inventor's time machine, Marty travels back to the 1950s.There his' 80s hipness stands out, and he inadvertently interferes with the fledgling romance of his parents-to-be.Can Marty keep them together?He'd better, or his own future will fade away.Featuring:Christopher Lloyd, Michael J.Fox.A Universal Pictures release.I hr.55min.
  Beethoven's 2nd
  In this sequel to the popular Beethoven, our canine hero falls for Missy, who soon has puppies.Missy's greedy owner, Regina, who sees only money in the little purebreds, separates mom and pups from Beethoven.His owners rescue the puppies, but Regina still has Missy.Featuring:Charles Grodin, Bonnie Hunt.A Universal Pictures release, I hr.26 min.
  Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
  Despite the popularity of his treats, candy maker Willy Wonka shuts himself inside his factory.But then Willy holds a contest, offering five lucky children the chance to see his company.Poor but pleasan't Charlie Bucket finds a ticket, as do four less-deserving children.F Johnny Depp, Freddie Highmore.A Warner Bros.release.I hr.56 min.
  Cinderella Man
  Based on actual events, this film follows the life of Jim Braddock, a boxer in New York city during the Great Depression.After a series of losses, Braddock is forced into retirement.But he never gives up his boxing dream, and neither does his manager, Featuring:Russell Crowe.Renee Zellweger.A Universal Pictures release, 2 hr.14 min.
  Liar Liar
  Lawyer Fletcher Reede has never told the truth in his life.Then his son makes a birthday wish that his dad would stop lying for 24 hours.Suddenly, Fletcher's mouth spouts everything he thinks.His compulsion brings disaster to the courtroom, where he must defend a client whose case was built on lies.Featuring:jim Carrey, Justin Cooper.A Universal Pictures release, I hr.25 min.
Which of the following is probably the name of a dog?
Fletcher.
Willy Wonka is ________.
a boxer who suffers a series of losses
a lawyer who has never told the truth
a man who runs a chocolate factory
a man who invents a time machine
Which film is about the life of a real person?
Beethoven's 2nd
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Cinderella Man
题型:阅读理解
PART FOUR WRITING
Directions: Read the following passage. Complete the diagram by using the information for the passage.& Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
Losing weight is difficult, and keeping it off may be even harder. So Harvard researchers set out to determine exactly how much physical activity women need in midlife to avoid gaining weight as they age.
The researchers found that an hour of moderate activity a day — including such recreational activities as brisk walking, leisurely bicycling, ballroom dancing and playing with children — prevented women of normal weight from gaining more than five pounds over any three-year period. Half that amount of vigorous activity, like running, jogging or fast biking, will do the trick as well, they said.
Women who got the same amount of exercise but were heavier to start with were not able to avoid gaining weight, however. Neither were women of normal weight who got less than seven hours a week of moderate activity, according to the study, published in the March 24 issue of The Journal of the American Medical Association.
The average weight gain over the course of the 15-year study, which followed 34,079 healthy women with an average age of 54 at the beginning, was just over five pounds. The researchers did not take diet into account.
“It’s so hard to lose weight and maintain the loss, so whatever weight you are, you should try to stay that weight — that is a success,” said the paper’s lead author, Dr. I-Min Lee, an associate professor of epidemiology at Harvard School of Public Health.
But any amount of exercise is beneficial, she emphasized. “People shouldn’t just throw up their hands and say, ‘Sixty minutes? I can’t do that,’ and give up. Health is more than weight.”
Title: A research on how to&&&& 71&&&
To determine how much physical activity
women need in midlife to avoid gaining weight as they age
Research objects
Types of exercise[来
Weight gain
An hour of moderate activity a day
● Brisk walking
● Leisurely bicycling
● Playing with children
&&& 77&& five
pounds over a three-year period
Half an hour of
vigorous activity a day
● Running
● Jogging
&&& 79&& a week of moderate activity
Not being avoided
Heavier women
The same as the above
Suggestions
● Staying your weight
PART FOUR WRITING
Directions: Read the following passage. Complete the diagram by using the information for the passage.& Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
Losing weight is difficult, and keeping it off may be even harder. So Harvard researchers set out to determine exactly how much physical activity women need in midlife to avoid gaining weight as they age.
The researchers found that an hour of moderate activity a day — including such recreational activities as brisk walking, leisurely bicycling, ballroom dancing and playing with children — prevented women of normal weight from gaining more than five pounds over any three-year period. Half that amount of vigorous activity, like running, jogging or fast biking, will do the trick as well, they said.
Women who got the same amount of exercise but were heavier to start with were not able to avoid gaining weight, however. Neither were women of normal weight who got less than seven hours a week of moderate activity, according to the study, published in the March 24 issue of The Journal of the American Medical Association.
The average weight gain over the course of the 15-year study, which followed 34,079 healthy women with an average age of 54 at the beginning, was just over five pounds. The researchers did not take diet into account.
“It’s so hard to lose weight and maintain the loss, so whatever weight you are, you should try to stay that weight — that is a success,” said the paper’s lead author, Dr. I-Min Lee, an associate professor of epidemiology at Harvard School of Public Health.
But any amount of exercise is beneficial, she emphasized. “People shouldn’t just throw up their hands and say, ‘Sixty minutes? I can’t do that,’ and give up. Health is more than weight.”
Title: A research on how to &&&&71&&&
To determine how much
physical activity women need in midlife to avoid gaining weight as they age
Research objects
Types of exercise
Weight gain
An hour of moderate
activity a day
● Brisk walking
● Leisurely bicycling
● Playing with
77&& five pounds over a three-year period
Half an hour of
vigorous activity a
● Running
● Jogging
79&& a week of moderate activity
Not being avoided
Heavier women
The same as the above
Suggestions
Staying your weight
How the years have rushed by! It has been a long time since I knew Marget Swenson. I was a child when I knew her, and now I myself have children. The mind loses many things as it matures, but I never lost Marget — my first love and first hurt.
I met Marget Swenson when she joined our sixth-grade class.
Marget, just fresh from Sweden, and I, a sixth-generation American. She spoke very little English, but somehow we did manage to understand each other. We took to each other at the first instant.
Marget lived up on the hill. That was the place where there were many large and pretty houses. I suppose it was only in passing that I knew only white people lived there.
We had so much fun together. We sat for hours in my garden or hers, surrounded by grass. Her words were S mine, English. We laughed at the way each of us slid our tongues over the unfamiliar words, I learned the Swedish words of “hello”, “friend”, and “goodbye”.
However, such fun did not last long, and the disaster began at Marget’s birthday party.
It was a Wednesday. I arrived at the party early. Marget and I whizzed around(忙碌着), putting the finishing touches on the decorations.
Some fifteen minutes later the doorbell rang, and in came Mary, another girl in our class.
But after that nobody came. No one.
When it got to be after five, Mrs Swenson called Marget inside. She was there for a long time, and when she came out, she looked very, very sad. “my mother does not think they are coming,” she said.
“Why not?” Mary blurted(突口而出).
Marget gave a quick glance at me, but she didn’t say anything.
I took Marget’s hand. “It’s me, isn’t it?” I said. Oh! I remember so painfully today how much I wanted her quick and positive “No!” to my question. But I was only aware of Marget trying to slip her hand from mine. I opened my hand and let her go.
It was different between us after her birthday. Marget stopped coming to my house, and when I asked her when she would, she looked as though she would cry.
One day, uninvited, I went to her house, climbed up the hill, and a restless thing grew within me at every step, almost a knowing.
Marget almost jumped when she opened the door. She stared at me in shock. Then, quickly, in a voice I’d never heard before, she said, “My mother says you can’t come to my house any more.”
I opened my mouth, and closed it without speaking. The
the knowing was confirmed. The awful thing had come because Marget was white I was not. I did know it deep within myself.
Since that meeting Marget and I did not speak to each other at all.
On the last day of school, screwing up a courage, I handed my autograph book to Marget. She hesitated, then without looking up, wrote words I don’ they were quite common words, the kind everyone was writing in everyone else’s book. I waited. Slowly, she passed her book to me and in it I wrote with a slow, firm hand, some of the words she had taught me. I wrote Adjo min van — Goodbye, my friend. I released her, let her go, told her not to worry, told her that I no longer needed her. Adjo.
68. What can be the best title of the passage?
&&&&&& A. My best friend.&&&&&&&& B. My first hurt.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Black and white.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Adjo.
69. By saying “…but I never lost Marget…”, the author means “________”.
&&&&&& A. I got in touch with her later.&&&&&&&&&&& B. We are still friends.
&&&&&& C. I remember her forever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I met her after many years
70. What does the underlined word “a knowing” refer to?
&&&&&& A. Marget was white while I was not.&& B. Marget refused to let me into her house.
&&&&&& C. Marget’s mother didn’t like me.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Marget and I did not speak to each other at all.
71. According to the passage, ________ put an end to their once dear friendship.
&&&&&& A. some outside force&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Marget
&&&&&& C. Marget’s mother&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. different personalities
FILM DESCRIPTIONS
Back to the Future
With the help of a local inventor’s time machine, Marty travels back to the 1950s.There his ‘80s hipness stands out, and he inadvertently interferes with the fledgling romance of his parents-to-be.Can Marty keep them together? He’d better, or his own future will fade away.Featuring: Christopher Lloyd, Michael J.Fox.A Universal Pictures release.I hr.55min.
Beethoven’s 2nd
In this sequel to the popular Beethoven, our canine hero falls for Missy, who soon has puppies.Missy’s greedy owner, Regina, who sees only money in the little purebreds, separates mom and pups from Beethoven.His owners rescue the puppies, but Regina still has Missy.Featuring: Charles Grodin, Bonnie Hunt.A Universal Pictures release, I hr.26 min.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Despite the popularity of his treats, candy maker Willy Wonka shuts himself inside his factory.But then Willy holds a contest, offering five lucky children the chance to see his company.Poor but pleasan’t Charlie Bucket finds a ticket, as do four less-deserving children.F Johnny Depp, Freddie Highmore.A Warner Bros.release.I hr.56 min.
Cinderella Man
Based on actual events, this film follows the life of Jim Braddock, a boxer in New York city during the Great Depression.After a series of losses, Braddock is forced into retirement.But he never& gives up his boxing dream, and neither does his manager, Featuring: Russell Crowe.Renee Zellweger.A Universal Pictures release, 2 hr.14 min.
Lawyer Fletcher Reede has never told the truth in his life.Then his son makes a birthday wish that his dad would stop lying for 24 hours.Suddenly, Fletcher’s mouth spouts everything he thinks.His compulsion brings disaster to the courtroom, where he must defend a client whose case was built on lies.Featuring: jim Carrey, Justin Cooper.A Universal Pictures release, I hr.25 min.
1.Which of the following is probably the name of a dog?
&&&&&& A.Marty.&&& &&&&&& B.Missy.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Fletcher.&&&&&&&&&& D.Charlie
2.Willy Wonka is&&&&&&&& .
&&&&&& A.a boxer who suffers a series of losses
&&&&&& B.a lawyer who has never told the truth
&&&&&& C.a man who runs a chocolate factory
&&&&&& D.a man who invents a time machine
3.Which film is about the life of a real person?
&&&&&& A.Beethoven’s 2nd&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
&&&&&& C.Cinderella Man&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Liar LiarI wanted mother to give me some money,but I __ a good scolding.A.gave B.had given C.wI wanted mother to give me some money,but I __ a good scolding.A.gave B.had given C.was giving D.was given为什么不可以是was gived_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I wanted mother to give me some money,but I __ a good scolding.A.gave B.had given C.wI wanted mother to give me some money,but I __ a good scolding.A.gave B.had given C.was giving D.was given为什么不可以是was gived
I wanted mother to give me some money,but I __ a good scolding.A.gave B.had given C.wI wanted mother to give me some money,but I __ a good scolding.A.gave B.had given C.was giving D.was given为什么不可以是was gived
give的过去分词是given不是givedMarch | 扇贝网(一起背单词)give/given/to give/giving/to be given/to have given/having given/being given/to be giving/having been given/to have given/would give/being give 这些做单选时候的回答分不清?用在什么时候?好象和非谓语有关_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
give/given/to give/giving/to be given/to have given/having given/being given/to be giving/having been given/to have given/would give/being give 这些做单选时候的回答分不清?用在什么时候?好象和非谓语有关
give/given/to give/giving/to be given/to have given/having given/being given/to be giving/having been given/to have given/would give/being give 这些做单选时候的回答分不清?用在什么时候?好象和非谓语有关
其实个人认为不是很难,注意到下面几点就可以分清楚了:1.有to的一般代表不定式或者将来发生的事情;2.有be的一般代表被动含义;3.有have/had given的代表完成时态;4.有have/had been given代表被动的完成时态.从以上几个方面和具体的语境来区分就可以理解它们的意思和区别了.重在意会……例如你上面列举的to be given就表示“将要被给”.(to表将来,be表被动)Example:There's another book to be given to your teacher.翻译:还有一本书要给你的老师.第9258页,共12392页,每页10条

我要回帖

更多关于 giving head 的文章

随机推荐