我的家。你好,我是简妮,这是我家两张漂亮的照片。
第一张照片是我的祖父母。这是我的父母,艾伦和玛丽。
第二张照片是我的兄弟们,鲍勃和艾瑞克。
两个女孩一个是我的妹妹辛迪,一个是我的表妹海伦。
如果我想学好英语有什么办法呢?
没有什么好办法先把单词和语法学好。
英语一共十六个时态,非常简单,主要就是平时要多积累语法点,最根本的就是要把单词背好。
如果我今天刚背第二天就不会了怎么办呢?
有一个著名的记忆的原理叫艾宾浩斯曲线。记忆就是这样一个过程记住忘掉再记再忘再记再忘。除了坚持,我不能再给你更好的建议了,只有当你积累了一定程度的单词以后,你才会慢慢感觉到英语学习当中的快乐。
原来如此,谢谢你
不客气,英语学习其实是一个阶梯式的过程,他不会在短时间内见到效果,但是你一定要坚持,当你走过一个阶段以后,再回头,你就会发现自己突然上了一个台阶。在你这个阶段,学习英语还是比较简单的,他是属于渐进式的积累过程,如果你等到高中以后,再想好好学,那已经没有任何机会了。
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
英语翻译maggie
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
哈喽,我是珍妮,这里有两张关于我家庭的两张照片,我的祖父和祖母在第一张照片,这些是我的父母,艾伦和玛丽。在下一张照片是我的兄弟,鲍勃和埃里克,这两个女孩是我的姐妹,辛迪和我的堂姐妹海伦,COCO 也在我的家里
1 珍妮,2艾伦.3玛丽,4艾里克,5辛迪,6海伦
嗨,我是珍妮这是我们家庭的两张美丽照片我的祖父和祖母在第一张相片里
这是我的父母,艾伦和玛丽。我的兄弟们在下一张照片里,鲍勃和艾瑞克。这两个女孩是我的姐姐辛迪和表妹海伦
Coco也在我们家庭里
大家好,我是杰尼。这有我家人的两张漂亮的照片。我爷爷和我奶奶在第一张照片上
这些是我的父母,安栏和玛丽
下一张是照片是我的兄弟,鲍伯和安任。这两个女生是我的姐姐森蝶和我的堂妹海伦。可可也是我的家人
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译_百度知道
CIXI-KANGQIAO-CORPcountry:
Zhejiang Kangqiao Keao Car Co. Ltd.descr:admin-c:
JF345-APtech-c:
CN13-APstatus:
ASSIGNED NON-PORTABLEchanged:
auto-dbm@dcb. mnt-by:
MAINT-CN-CHINANET-ZJ-NBsource:
APNICrole:
CHINANET-ZJ Ningboaddress:
No.180 Jiefang Road(North),Ningbo,Zhejiang.315010country:
+86-574-fax-no:
+86-574-e-mail:
anti_spam@mail.trouble:
send spam reports to anti_spam@mail.trouble:
and abuse reports to anti_spam@mail.trouble:
Please include detailed information and times in UTCadmin-c:
CH105-APtech-c:
CH105-APnic-hdl:
CN13-APmnt-by:
MAINT-CHINANET-ZJchanged:
master@dcb. source:
APNICperson:
Ji Funic-hdl:
JF345-APe-mail:
zj_address:
Runfang Village,Tianyuan,Cixi,Ningbo,Zhejiang.Postcode:315300phone:
+86-country:
CNchanged:
auto-dbm@dcb. mnt-by:
MAINT-CN-CHINANET-ZJ-NBsource:
提问者采纳
netname: CIXI-KANGQIAO-CORP 网站名:磁西-康桥公司 (音)country: CN 国家:中国descr: Zhejiang Kangqiao Keao Car Co. Ltd. 发言权归湘江康桥可奥汽车有限公司admin-c: JF345-AP管理:JF345-APtech-c: CN13-AP 技术:CN13-APstatus: ASSIGNED NON-PORTABLE 状况:规定不可携带changed: auto-dbm@dcb.
改变:auto-dbm@dcb.
mnt-by: MAINT-CN-CHINANET-ZJ-NB 监管者:中国网浙江source: APNIC 来源:APNICrole: CHINANET-ZJ Ningbo address: No.180 Jiefang Road(North),Ningbo,Zhejiang.315010 地址:浙江宁波解放路180号 邮编 315010country: CN 国家:中国phone: +86-574- 电话:+86-574-fax-no: +86-574- 传真:+86-574-e-mail: anti_spam@mail. 电子邮箱:anti_spam@mail.trouble: send spam reports to anti_spam@mail. 问题:发垃圾报告至anti_spam@mail. trouble: and abuse reports to anti_spam@mail. 问题:滥用报告至anti_spam@mail. trouble: Please include detailed information and times in UTC 问题:请包含详细信息及国际标准时间admin-c: CH105-AP 管理员:CH105-APtech-c: CH105-AP 技术员:CH105-APnic-hdl: CN13-AP 处理人:CN13-APmnt-by: MAINT-CHINANET-ZJ 监管人:changed: master@dcb.
改变:master@dcb. source: APNIC 来源:APNIC以下同上
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译_百度知道
请帮我翻译
我自己翻译了几篇作文,但是我不知道我自己翻译的对不对,请老师帮我改一下? A Campaign SpeechGood evening Ladies and Gentlemen Thank you for coming to this election campaign today. With the trust and complete support of my team, I am delighted to announce that I am running for chairman of the Students Union As a diligent man with pleasant personality, I have been always considered to be a good team menber,Meanwhile,as a big fan of sports I
fully realize the importance of teamwork and advocate the spirit of being quickly and stronger. I possess strong determination to take firm steps toward achieving the objectives of my team.In addition,my working experience with the Student Union in the past two years will be extremely helpful to my future work here if I get elected.A sign of a really strong organization is that it can change its leadership without hindering its progress and without damaging its values. If I am elected, I believe I have the capability to lead the Union to advance in the right direction. I will cooperate well with my fellow members of the Union and take innovative measures ,including establishing a student-information center, forming a teacher-student-friendship
association, to make the Union a true assistance to students’ study and life here as well as a bridge of communication between teachers and students.Should the University Campus Be Open to Tourists?Nowadays some famous university campus are becoming a new attraction for tourists. Opening of university campus has become a hot issue among people. Some people think that as a place of education universities should not be open to the activities which have nothing to do with education. Some other people, however,
would argue that a universi consequently, it should be open to the public and people will benefit from the opening of university campus.In my opinion, university campus should open to the public.First,university are public resources as well as places for higher education people, with an interest in university culture, have the right to visit campus, attending lectures, seeing eibitionsand enjoying the beautiful sights of these famous universities campuses.Second,universities should hold an open mind to the public,welcoming different cultures as well as different people.Third,in many people’s eyes these famous universities are a holy place,representing a society’s cultural and historical essence.When a universities campus is open to tourists,it surely would get a good chance to exhibit its charm to the public
一次竞选演讲晚上好,女士们,先生们谢谢你来这竞选的今天。以信托和完整的支持我的球队,我很高兴地宣布我竞选学生会主席一个乐观的人,性格开朗,我一直被认为是一个良好的团队会员,与此同时,作为一个大的体育迷我完全了解,提倡团队合作的重要性被迅速的精神和强大。我公司拥有很强的决心去实现目标的步骤,我的团队。此外,我的工作经验与学生会在过去的两年里将会非常有助于我未来的工作在这里,如果我能当选。一个真正强大的标志是,它可以改变组织领导的进步,但又不妨碍不损害它的价值。如果我当选,我相信我有能力领导工会在正确的方向前进。我将和我的成员进行合作的联合,采取创新的措施,包括建立一个student-information中心,形成一个teacher-student-friendship协会,以使联盟一个真正的帮助学生学习和生活在这里的桥梁以及教师与学生交流。大学校园是应该向游人开放吗?如今,一些著名的大学校园成为一种新的吸引游客的地方。大学校园开放已成为一个热点问题人们当中。有些人认为作为一个地方的教育不应该开放大学的活动无关,与教育。另一些人,然而,会争辩一个大学是一个公共场所,因此,它应该向公众开放,人们将受益于开放的大学校园。在我看来,大学校园应该对公众开放。首先,大学的地方公共资源以及高等教育的人,很有兴趣,大学文化,有钻机
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译_百度知道
1/24Many parents want their children to be famous one day. But do children have the same___26___? A new__27____—Hi, Ke'ai is on at Beijing Children's Art Theatre. It tells the story of a boy called Ke'ai. His parents would like him to become a painter or a __28_____ one day. They teach him to ___29___and to play the violin, but Ke'ai doesn't enjoy these activities. Then one day Ke'ai's parents see Liu Xiang win a gold___30___ at the Athens Olympic Games, and they want him to be a sportsman. &___31___do they want me to be someone else?& Ke'ai asks and says, &I only want to be____32______.& The play shows us that it is good for parents to learn to _____33_____their children. It helps parents to think about what kids want to do. Young audiences(观众)enjoy the story, and also the___34___in the play. There are two songs in the play. One of them, &Ke'ai's Song& is very ___35 _____to learn, so the audiences can sing the song on their way home after the play! 26.A.jobs B.dreams C.habits D.hobbies 27.A.song B.film C.play D.opera 28.A.writer B.teacher C.sportsman D.musician 29.A.paint B.write C.run D.drive 30.A.match B.ring C.medal D.race 31.A.How B.Why C.When D.Where 32.A.myself B.different C.alone D.great 33.A.encourage B.understand C.criticize D.inspire 34.A.light B.clothes C.skill D.music 35.A.easy B.difficult C.important D.necessary 【答案】【主旨大意】本文是一 篇夹叙夹议文。主要通过一个话剧告 诉我们一个道理:父母亲应该学会理 解孩子,这有助于父母考虑孩子想要 做什么。 26. B【解析】根据第一句话,许 多的父母亲都希望他们的孩子在将来 会出名。可推知句意:可是孩子们会 有同样的梦想吗?dreams “梦想”。 27. C
提问者采纳
许多父母希望他们的孩子成为著名的一天。但是孩子们有相同的26吗?一个新的27嗨,柯“菜”是在北京儿童艺术剧院。它讲述了一个男孩叫柯“菜”。他的父母希望他成为一个画家或28日一天。他们教他29和拉小提琴,但柯“菜”不喜欢这些活动。然后有一天柯“菜”的父母看到刘翔赢得黄金30在雅典奥运会,他们希望他成为一个运动员。“他们要我31做是别人吗?“柯“菜”问和说,“我只希望是32。“这出戏告诉我们,它有利于父母学会33他们的孩子。它可以帮助父母想孩子想做什么。年轻的观众(观众)喜欢这故事,也在34个剧本。有两首歌在玩。其中的一个,”柯“菜”的歌曲“非常35到学习,所以观众可以唱这首歌回家后玩!26.一个。乔布斯B。梦想C。习惯D。27.的爱好。歌B。电影C。打D。opera 28.一个。作家B。老师C。运动员D。29.的音乐家。油漆B。编写C。运行D。驱动30.一个。匹配B。环C。奖牌D。31.比赛。如何B。为什么C。当D。32.地方。自己B。不同的C。孤独D。伟大的33.一个。鼓励B。理解C。批评D。34.激励。光B。衣服C。技能D。35.音乐。容易B。困难的C。重要d必要可能不太清楚 是在有道翻译的
我是希望你们先把他们填到原文中一块翻译给我,thank you. ..
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
26B 27C 28D 29A 30C 31B 32A 33B 34D 35A
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译_百度知道
请帮我翻译
如上In thedining room of my grandfather's house stood a massive grandfather clock.Meals in that dining room were a time for four generations to become one.The table was always spread with food from wonderful family recipes all containing love as the main ingredient .And always that grandfather clock stood like a trusted old family friend ,sharing our happiness.
As i was a child,the old clock interested me.i watched and listened to it during meaks.i wondered how at different times of the day,that clock would strike with a wonderful sound.year after,the clock struck a part of my memories,a part of my heart.
还有啊!even more wonderful to me was what my grandfather did each day.he carefully wound that clock with a special and magic key,which kept the clock ticking and striking.He never let that clock wind down and stop .when we grandkids got a little older,he showed us how to wind the clock.
Several days after my grandfather died,i entered the dining room,with tears flowing freely .the click stooddesertedly quiet,seeming smaller and not as magnificent as before.i couldn't bear to look at it.
Years later ,my grandmother gave me the clock and the key.the old house was quiet.i opened the clock door with my shaking hand.then slowly,reverently,ientered the key and wound the click.it sparang to life .Tick-tock,tick-tock,life and chimes werebreathed into the dining room,into house and into my heart.In the movement of the hands of the click,my grandfather lived again.
提问者采纳
在我爷爷房子的餐厅里,有一个又大又重的老爷钟。在那个餐厅吃饭使得四代人变为一个时代的人了。桌上摆着各种可口的用爱作为秘密配料的家常菜。那个老爷钟一直都想一个家里的老朋友一样矗在那里,分享着我们的幸福。我还是孩子的时候,对老爷钟很感兴趣。吃饭时一直看着它,听着它的声音。我想知道每天这钟会发出多少次美好的报时声。很多年过去了,那个钟还在我记忆中在我心中敲响。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 鱼我所欲也翻译 的文章

随机推荐