请帮忙把下面英文句子翻译译成英文,非常感谢!

还请帮忙翻译一下下面这个英文句子,非常感谢!!_百度知道
还请帮忙翻译一下下面这个英文句子,非常感谢!!
In China, a particular favorite is Norwegian Salmon which is highly regarded as a food that positively contributes 吓薰逢竿莼放拂虱复僵to lifestyles in the aspects of prosperity, health and beauty just to name a few.
提问者采纳
在中国,挪威三文鱼已成为新宠,崇尚财富、健康、美丽的人们将它视作一种高品质生活的积极象征。
提问者评价
非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
在中国,人们对于挪啖扯篡墒诂嚷磋郦单桅威三文鱼特别偏好,认为这是种能带来积极生活方式的食物,举例来说,在机体免疫、健康和美容方面都有益处。
在中国,罗威三文鱼是一种广受喜爱的食物,因为人们认为它对生活方式有着积极的作用,例如提高精神状态、健康、美容等方面。最后的name
a few是简单的举几个例子,反正不太好翻译,自己再组织下语言吧。
在中国,挪威三文鱼特别为人所喜爱,人们认为挪威三文鱼这种食物能在多个方面提高生活质量,它让人更更精神、健康和美丽等等。
在中国,挪威Salmon这个牌子的食品特别受欢迎,因为它代表了一种繁荣,健康,美丽的生活方式。接下来举几个例子说明一下!
在中国,特别喜欢是挪威三文鱼,这是一种极其视为在一种食品,积极的生活方式方面而有所贡献的,健康和美丽方面就不一一列举了
英文句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译将以下语句翻译成英文,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译将以下语句翻译成英文,谢谢!
回程的时间希望是下午4点,1,最近伦敦奥运会酒店应该人很多不太好定吧,我想买一张去成都的火车票,我想买往返票,下一班是几点的,需要打车还是走路就能到呢4,请问怎样退税3,你有什么好的建议吗,你看怎么样,我没有见到接我的人,我周末想去伦敦逛逛,我下车离酒店远吗,我同事要我帮他带5,我可能需要坐火车去那里,然后我周日晚上再回来,大概多少钱呢2,请问哪里有卖这个牌子的化妆品,我是在那里住一晚上还是当天回来比较好呢,把那一晚上订到伦敦的酒店,或者我可以取消周六在这里住的一晚上,
提问者采纳
or I can cancel the night staying here and book a room in London instead,then I
will come back on sunday&#39,我可能需要坐火车去那里,回程的时间希望是下午4点,5,Is the hotel far from the railway station,然后我周日晚上再回来,Should I go by taxi or just walk,s evening,大概多少钱呢1 May I have a ticket to Chengdu,我是在那里住一晚上还是当天回来比较好呢,你看怎么样I am going to London this weekend,m,我同事要我帮他带Would you mind helping me to find where I can buy this brand makeup,Would you mind telling me how can I get my tax return,3,2,What time is for the next train, I need a round trip ,最近伦敦奥运会酒店应该人很多不太好定吧,do you have some suggestions,and I want the return time would be 4 p,t see the guy who is supose to meet me ,Should I stay there for one night or be back that day,How much is it,1,或者我可以取消周六在这里住的一晚上,我想买一张去成都的火车票,我想买往返票,下一班是几点的,so I might need to get there by train,我没有见到接我的人,我周末想去伦敦逛逛,,我下车离酒店远吗,I need some for my freind ,I haven&#39,请问哪里有卖这个牌子的化妆品,需要打车还是走路就能到呢3,What do you think about it ,请问怎样退税2,4,你有什么好的建议吗,把那一晚上订到伦敦的酒店,I think it might not be easy to book a room in london because of the Olympic games,
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
excuse me,
1 I want a train ticket to Chengdu.When does the next train leave?I want a return ticket and get back around 4 o'clock in the afternoon.How much is the ticket?2 How can I get the refund?3 I don't see the person who is supposed to meet me.I might have to go there by train.Is the place where I get off far from the hotel?Do I need to go there by taxi or by foot?4 Do you know where I can buy the cosmetics of this brand?My collegue asked me to buy some for her.5 I want to go to London this weekend.Do you have any suggestions?Stay there for one night or get back on the same day?Which is the better?For
the coming of London Olympics,it is probably hard to book a room in hotels.Maybe I should cancel the booking on Saturday night here and book a room of a London hotel on that day.Then I can get back on Sunday night.How do you think of it?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮忙把下面的句子翻译成英文,急用!谢谢_百度知道
请高手帮忙把下面的句子翻译成英文,急用!谢谢
参与金融学院各种活动的海报制作,曾获“蓝园杯”海报评比一等奖参与金融学院读书节主题为“群墨乱舞”的涂鸦长廊的构思、制作及策划,获得广泛好评负责金融学院读书节手绘涂鸦活动的策划参与金融科学学会年会的初期策划以后后期的统筹,使年会圆满的落下帷幕
非常感谢!!!两个答案一样的,我就按时间来了~~~
提问者采纳
Financial institutions to participate in the activities of the posters produced, won the &Blue Park Cup& poster competitions won Festival financial institutions involved in studying the theme of &Mexico Luanwu group,& the idea of graffiti promenade, production and planning, to wide acclaim College reading section responsible for the financial activities of the planned hand-painted graffiti Participation in financial Science Institute in the early stages of planning the future will be the co-ordination of late, the curtain falls will be successful
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Financial institutions to participate in the activities of the posters produced, won the &Blue Park Cup& poster competitions won Festival financial institutions involved in studying the theme of &Mexico Luanwu group,& the idea of graffiti promenade, production and planning, to wide acclaim 。College reading section responsible for the financial activities of the planned hand-painted graffiti 。Participation in financial Science Institute in the early stages of planning the future will be the co-ordination of late, the curtain falls will be successful。
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮帮忙,把下面的中文句子翻译成英文,谢谢!!_百度知道
请大家帮帮忙,把下面的中文句子翻译成英文,谢谢!!
谢谢,,闭饩渲形姆氤捎⑽,请大家帮我把“这些事情如果属实将损害美国领事馆的声誉,,
提问者采纳
S,If these matters will be true harm U, consulate the prestige,
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙把下面的句子翻译成英语,谢谢_百度知道
帮忙把下面的句子翻译成英语,谢谢
并给予妇女儿童等弱势群体更多的关注,人权一起在被完善,,但是仍有许多要改进的地方,在不断的努力下,人权开始包含更多的内容,总的来说,妇女也争取到了自己的公民和政治权利和男人并没有什么不同,随着社会发展,
提问者采纳
human rights have been bettered as a whole,With the social development,Because of their incessant efforts women managed to obtain their civil and political rights and they are no defferent from men, but there are still some areas open to improvement,, human rights came to cover more areas and shed more light on such weak groups as women and children,Generally speaking,
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
A result of these efforts, but there are still many areas for improvement, Overall,With the social development, human rights began to include more content, the human rights together in perfect, women have to fight for their civil and political rights and men are no different, such as women and children and to give more attention to vulnerable groups,,
我专业英语八级,看我给你自己翻译的!!With the social development, human rights come to cover more areas and sheed more light on such weak groups as women and children. Under their incessant efforts women manage to obtain their civil and political rights and they are not different from men. Generally speaking, human rights have been bettered as a whole, but there are still some areas
improve. 怎么样??绝对没有任何问题!!还有问题找我!!
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐