快手上的英文歌里有首歌英文歌,链接你们看一下,跪求啊

跪求一首英文歌啊!歌词中带有in my heart 还是in my 什么什么的,男女都有,女生主唱,绝对流行,歌词里还有什么now I 什么什么的,跪求啊!谢了!
跪求一首英文歌啊!歌词中带有in my heart 还是in my 什么什么的,男女都有,女生主唱,绝对流行,歌词里还有什么now I 什么什么的,跪求啊!谢了!
Lenka - Trouble Is A FriendLRC by lzh ,from jiangxi pingxiangTrouble will find you no mater where you go, oh oh.No Matter if you’re fast no matter if you’re slow, oh oh.The eye of the storm and the cry in the morn, oh oh.Your fine for a while but then start to loose control.He’s there in the dark,he’s there in my heart,he waits in the windshe’s gotta play a part.Trouble is a friend,yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe, oh oh.And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh.He sees what I see and he knows what I know, oh oh.So don’t forget as you ease on down the road.He’s there in the dark,he’s there in my heart,he waits in the windshe’s gotta play a part.Trouble is a friend,yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!So don’t be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.I won’t let him win, but im a sucker for his charm.Trouble is a friend,yeah trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh!Oh how I hate the way he makes me feel.And how I t I try.Oh Oh I try!He’s there in the dark,he’s there in my heart,he waits in the windshe’s gotta play a part.Trouble is a friend,yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!So don’t be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.I won’t let him win, but im a sucker for his charm.Trouble is a friend,yeah trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh!
其他回答 (1)
sarah connor--christmas in my heart
&& Every time we say goodbye(每次我们说再见的时候) && There's something breaking deep inside(内心深处总有一些一些伤感) && I tried to hide my feelings to keep myself controlled(我想收起我自己能够控制的感受) && But somehow I can't deny what's deep inside my soul(但是我不能否认那些深埋在我灵魂深处的东西) && I;ve been always on the run(我一直都在奔走) & &So many different places, having fun(那么多不同的地方都充满乐趣) && But like a river always knows just where to flow(就像一条河总是知道自己将流向何方) && Now that December comes I feel like coming home(现在冬天来了就像回家了) & &chorus(副歌) && It's Christmas in my heart(我心里的圣诞节) && When I'm with you(就是和你一起的时候) && No matter where we are or what we do(无论我们在哪里,无论我们做了什么) && Tomorrow may be grey(明天可能是灰色的) & &We may be torn apart(我们可能要分离) && But if you stay tonight(但是如果你今晚留在这里) && &Its Christmas in my heart(这就是我心里的圣诞节) && verse 2 && I dot know how to stay alive(我不知道怎么样去活下去) && Without your touch without you by my side(没有你的感动,没有你在我身边) && Just like the desert's always waiting for the rain(就像沙漠在等着雨水的滋润) && Oh baby, I wish the holy night would come again(宝贝,我希望这样圣洁的夜晚又会来临) & &Everywhere I go and everyone I know(我去到任何地方,我认识的每一个人) && Is making lots of wishes for old Santa Claus(都在向圣诞老人许愿) & &But all I really need tonight(但是今晚我真正需要的是) && Is for you to come and hold me tight(你回来抱着我) && What is Christmas without you here by my side(没有你的我身边的圣诞节什么也不是) && I need you tonight(今晚我需要你) && Its Christmas in my heart(我心里的圣诞节) & &When I'm with you(就是和你一起的时候) && No matter where we are or what we do(无论我们在哪里,无论我们做了什么) && Tomorrow may be grey(明天可能是灰色的) && We may be torn apart(我们可能要分离) & &But if you stay tonight for Christmas(但是如果你今晚为了圣诞节留在这里) && You'll fulfill at all my wishes(你就会满足我的愿望)& &If you stay tonight(如果你今晚留在这里)& &Its Christmas in my heart(这就是我心里的圣诞节)& &Its Christmas in my heart(这就是我心里的圣诞节)
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首英文歌是女唱的,我只记得里面有loving you loving you.......missing you missing you很嗨的跪求歌名
有一首英文歌是女唱的,我只记得里面有loving you loving you.......missing you missing you很嗨的跪求歌名 20
不区分大小写匿名
missing you
哪个唱的...里面好像还有
chemistry还是怎么的...
black eyed peas
不是这首,求继续啊亲..
loving you
,就是loving you
求采纳 谢谢
里面好像还有chemistry还是怎么的,应该不是missing you或者loving you的,求继续啊亲..
那你英文不知道歌词的话就用中文写下来我看看
Fallin-Alicia Keys
先看看是不是《赤道与北极》-卢茜的《夏日里的春天》原声带,原声带里还有《crystal plane》 歌手:张瑶,听起来也都差不多。
听再听听《a little love》-冯曦妤,也差不多。
还有《As Lone As You Love Me》都听听
Lindsay Lohan 的Magnet
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求快手里的英文歌 ,可以加我,给你转视频
求快手里的英文歌 ,可以加我,给你转视频 10
的感言:谢谢你帮了我大忙!
其他回答 (1)
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家快手很火的英文歌曲高清在线观看,快手里面的英文歌曲,快手很火的歌曲
"快手很火的英文歌曲" 详细介绍快手上很火的英文歌曲麻烦是朋友,DJ版好听,很多人认可,嗨了K听着像身边吹着微风,很爽。gif快手 很火的口哨歌曲Moves Like Jagger快手很火的歌李白 走在冷风中 我的天空 海绵宝宝 一不小心 apologice boom boom pow cai yerzi pe pereti 咱们结婚吧快手上一个很吊的英文歌试试这个 let her go 或者 say you say me 调子都不高,基本三遍就会 歌词也很简单。 楼下的 fos say 。。。别捣乱行吗?快手上最火的英文歌foukyoufuck you - Lily Allen Look inside look inside your tiny mind 看看吧 看看你那浅薄的思想 Then look a bit harder 放远求快手里面很火的歌曲小苹果?筷子兄弟的快手里面最热的所有歌曲快手里面最热的所有歌曲破恨南飞。社会摇。cai verzi pe pereti。 网友都在找: 热舞派对歌曲大全 09年热歌 gif快手配乐 快手上很火的歌 快手一首很火的背景音乐2
爱拍cf 有一首背景音乐很好听。不知道叫什么名英文的 ,大家 6
快手里面很火的歌有哪些 11 快手上很火的英文歌曲有那些 快手上很火的一首英文歌 90
求一些最近很火的英文歌 77
谁有最近比较火的英文歌要快的
求最近快手很火的歌曲一个妹子唱的韩文歌最近快手很火的歌曲一个妹子唱的韩文歌
今天10:41 匿名
来自手机知道
最近比较火 的英文歌或是韩文歌名,节奏稍微快 2

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌 的文章

随机推荐