英语小短文学霸写一下小短文

请帮我写一篇50字的英语短文谢谢学霸急用_百度知道
请帮我写一篇50字的英语短文谢谢学霸急用
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
My favourite animalI love dogs, dogs are the cutest animal ever on earth. From small and cute ones to big and fierce ones. I love all kind of them. They say dogs are man's best friends. I agree with that because dogs are royal, friendly and fun to play with. Some of them are extremely cuddly and soft to hold and hug. While some of them are extremely royal and helps us guard all our properties.
一会,先采纳我,我现在写
On Sunday, I went to the zoo, I saw a lot of joking, I saw the lovely panda cute cute giraffe, is a lovely tiger, and lovely cat lovely dog, what lovely people play what things? My favorite is a panda, because it is a national treasure of our country, and also very cute good quiet, my composition to write here, bye-bye
你想写什么动物
什么题目啊
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我喜欢的节日英语作文,肿么写,学霸帮忙,急,急,急!!!_百度知道
我喜欢的节日英语作文,肿么写,学霸帮忙,急,急,急!!!
提问者采纳
My Favourite Festival
My Favourite Festival is Spring Festival. During the festival, my parents and i can have meals together every day. And the dishes are very delicious. I like Jiaozi best. My parents also buy new clothes for me. My grandparents give me some pocket money. I can watch TV at night. So I am very happy on Spring Festival. I like it bery much.我自己写的,仅供参考啊!
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Spring Festival is the most important festival in China, and it is also my most favor festival.春节是中国最重要的节日,也是我最喜欢的节日。It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year . 它是为了庆祝农历新年 In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal . 在春节前夜,家人聚在一起享用丰盛的一餐 In many places people like to set off firecrackers . 在许多地方人们还放鞭炮 Dumplings are the most traditional food . 饺子是最传统的食物 Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes . 孩子们非常喜欢春节,因为他们可以吃好吃的东西和穿新衣服 They can also get some money from their parents. 他们也可以领到压岁钱 This money is given to children for good luck . 给孩子的这些钱是为了(来年的)好运气 People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune . 人们也用贴年画的方式来乞求好运 The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long . 春节持续近15天 People visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”. 人们拜访亲戚朋友时会送上一句&万事如意& People enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time they can have a good rest . 人们享受春节,在这段时间他们可以好好休息一下 (二)Probably more food is consumed during the New Year celebrations than any other time of the year. 或许春节中食物的消耗比一年中其他时候都要大 Vast amounts of traditional food is prepared for family and friends, as well as those close to us who have died. 大量的传统食物被准备给家人和朋友,同样还有逝去的亲近的人 On New Year's Day, the Chinese family will eat a vegetarian dish called jai. 在春节当天,中国家庭将吃一种蔬菜制的名为&jai&(春卷……大概)的食物 Although the various ingredients in jai are root vegetables or fibrous vegetables, many people attribute various superstitious aspects to them. 尽管春卷里的配料都只是根菜或粗纤维蔬菜,许多人还是把各种迷信方面的事归于它们 Other foods include a whole fish, to represent togetherness and abundance, and a chicken for prosperity. 用其他食物,包括一整条鱼,来代表团圆和富饶,或一只鸡来代表兴旺 The chicken must be presented with a head, tail and feet to symbolize completeness. Noodles should be uncut, as they represent long life. 这只鸡必须要有头有胃还有脚来象征完整。面则不能被切断,因为他们代表了长寿 In south China, the favorite and most typical dishes were nian gao, sweet steamed glutinous rice(糯米)pudding and zong zi (glutinous rice wrapped up in reed(芦苇)leaves), another popular delicacy. 在南方,最受喜爱和具代表性的食物是用甜糯米捏成的年糕,另一道受欢迎的美食是用芦苇包上糯米作成的粽子。 In the north, steamed-wheat bread (man tou) and small meat dumplings were the preferred food. 在北方,馒头和小甜饺是首选 The tremendous amount of food prepared at this time was meant to symbolize abundance and wealth for the household 这种时候准备巨量的食品是味了象征家庭的丰饶,富有 (三)My Spring Festival My Spring Festival was great. 我的春节棒极了 Before the Chinese New Year, my families were
不到100字就好
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁English口语短文演讲37_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
10页免费10页免费32页4下载券17页免费7页免费 14页免费9页免费6页免费4页免费6页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢24页免费38页1下载券28页免费50页免费17页2下载券
English口语短文演讲37|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:57.26KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢求学霸,帮忙写一下英语作文_百度知道
提问者采纳
额,那你就不用帮忙了
我才不帮你呢,哼
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语老师要求写一篇加入某一学科俱乐部的作文,哪位学霸帮忙,就写一篇加入语文或者英语俱乐部的作文,顺_百度知道
英语老师要求写一篇加入某一学科俱乐部的作文,哪位学霸帮忙,就写一篇加入语文或者英语俱乐部的作文,顺
英语老师要求写一篇加入某一学科俱乐部的作文,哪位学霸帮忙,就写一篇加入语文或者英语俱乐部的作文,顺便带中文翻译
提问者采纳
To: Secretary of English Society, xxx School
I read from the school notice board this morning that you are seaching for a high school year two student to form an English Corner for students in our school. I think it is a great idea and I want to volunteer for the job.
I am Li Hua from class 2A and I am the class monitor.
English is one of my favourite subjects.
I won the English composition competition last year and I am also in the English debate team this year.
Being the class monitor, I have helped our form teacher to organize many class activities. With my passion and experience, I think I am the one that you are looking for the task.
This is my primitive plan:1.
Search for a suitable place in school for the English Corner and seek approval from school principal.2.
Plan the activities to be held at the English Corner this year.3.
Form special team to gather information and set up the English Corner.
I hope to discuss and improve the plan with you if I am selected.
For your considerations please.
Thank you.
Li Hua例文不难不做详细翻译了。第一段写在哪里得知的俱乐部。第二段简单自我介绍。第三段提出自己的设想。最后客套一下,署名。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
英语老师的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖